PDA

View Full Version : Best Actors.

Autograph
02-04-2014, 05:35 PM
Who you think?

Babylon
02-04-2014, 05:37 PM
Godbody.

Dude can act like his IQ is above 10 like a fucking champion.

JAGNEW
02-04-2014, 05:38 PM
Vin Diesel & Leonardo DiCaprio

lllllllllllll
02-04-2014, 05:44 PM
Will Smith
Hugh Jackman
Mark Walhberg

Autograph
02-04-2014, 05:45 PM
I put up a poll.

JAGNEW
02-04-2014, 05:48 PM
Autographh

Really? No Leonardo Dicaprio

Autograph
02-04-2014, 05:51 PM
Autographh

Really? No Leonardo Dicaprio

I forgot a few actors. I don't care for him tho. Besides that movie he played in with Jamie Foxx here recently.

Lizman
02-04-2014, 05:51 PM
Nobody Besides Heath Ledger Can Act Anything Besides Themselves On Screen.
And Mr DiCaprio Has Been Cast In Great Roles But He Is Not A Great Actor.
He's The Same Exact Person In Every Fucking Movie. Horrible Judges.

Manhattan
02-04-2014, 06:09 PM
Wow no Anthony Hopkins?

Subreal
02-04-2014, 06:29 PM
Justin Timberlake

expected u to come with a bunch of bollywood shit. lol

FreezyCT
02-04-2014, 06:40 PM
david luiz, gareth bale, dani alves, drogba, luis suarez

NOBLE
02-04-2014, 06:48 PM
A lot of them are pretty equal, and some are great actors but they are just one-dimensional. Also, how can you not have Mel Gibson on there?

V3numb
02-04-2014, 06:51 PM
did that nigga say Vin diesal doe..

NOBLE
02-04-2014, 06:57 PM
Bradley Cooper is also a very good actor and is better than most of the people on that list IMO.

Jesse Pinkman
02-04-2014, 07:00 PM
paul walker

Student
02-04-2014, 07:08 PM
paul walker
You Mention Paul Walker But Not Aaron Paul Lol

Babylon
02-04-2014, 07:11 PM
Waul Palker.

Student
02-04-2014, 07:22 PM
Where's Tom Hanks? Al Pacino? Daniel Day-Lewis? Michael Caine? Clint Eastwood? Steve McQueen? Sean Connery? John Wayne(RIP)? James Dean? Kevin Bacon? Benicio Del Toro? Ed Harris? Michael Douglas? Joaquin Phoenix? Ben Stiller? Woody Allen? Kevin Costner? Javier Bardem? John Cusack? Bill Murray? Ian McKellen? Robert MOTHERFUCKING Downey Jr.? Christopher Walken? Matt Damon? Philip Seymour Hoffman(RIP)? Robert Duvall? Gary Oldman? Jeff Bridges? Harrison Ford? Gregory Peck? Robert Redford? Bruce Willis? Edward Norton? Kevin Spacey? Robin Williams? Sean Penn? Russell Crowe? Humperhy Bogart? Christian Bale? Dustin Hoffman? Marlon Brando? And The Legend Himself Jack Nicholson?

Babylon
02-04-2014, 07:27 PM
Where's Tom Hanks? Al Pacino? Daniel Day-Lewis? Michael Caine? Clint Eastwood? Steve McQueen? Sean Connery? John Wayne(RIP)? James Dean? Kevin Bacon? Benicio Del Toro? Ed Harris? Michael Douglas? Joaquin Phoenix? Ben Stiller? Woody Allen? Kevin Costner? Javier Bardem? John Cusack? Bill Murray? Ian McKellen? Robert MOTHERFUCKING Downey Jr.? Christopher Walken? Matt Damon? Philip Seymour Hoffman(RIP)? Robert Duvall? Gary Oldman? Jeff Bridges? Harrison Ford? Gregory Peck? Robert Redford? Bruce Willis? Edward Norton? Kevin Spacey? Robin Williams? Sean Penn? Russell Crowe? Humperhy Bogart? Christian Bale? Dustin Hoffman? Marlon Brando? And The Legend Himself Jack Nicholson?

>google

Student
02-04-2014, 07:30 PM
>google
I Actually Listed Those People, If You IM'd Me I Could List At Least 5 Movies Of All Those Actors But Then Again This Is The Internet So You Would've Believe Me Anyways Not Like A Give A Shit I'm Just Making You Read This Long Paragraph Like Okay Let's See What He's Got To Say Replying To My Google Remark. :popcorn:

Babylon
02-04-2014, 08:24 PM
I Actually Listed Those People, If You IM'd Me I Could List At Least 5 Movies Of All Those Actors But Then Again This Is The Internet So You Would've Believe Me Anyways Not Like A Give A Shit I'm Just Making You Read This Long Paragraph Like Okay Let's See What He's Got To Say Replying To My Google Remark. :popcorn:

Just fucking around because I think it was you who did that in another thread lol, and yes I read that whole paragraph. http://i.imgur.com/x9rGC3a.gif

Jesse Pinkman
02-04-2014, 08:44 PM
I'm humble..I'm not going to pull an Eth and nominate myself

Obey
02-05-2014, 12:29 AM
Leonardo DiCaprio is the greatest actor.

J u s T C
02-05-2014, 12:29 AM
No Leo? Blasphemy

Absolutely dying at Adam Sandler leading.

My choices were based on versatility. I suppose me saying that doesn't matter since we can't see who voted for who *sigh*

That aside. Denzel >

I watched John Q today.

Obey
02-05-2014, 12:31 AM
Leonardo DiCaprio's Intro in The Great Gatsby ♥ - YouTube

J u s T C
02-05-2014, 12:32 AM
Wow no Anthony Hopkins?

He was great in Hitchcock.

J u s T C
02-05-2014, 12:35 AM
Oh and I watched A Few Good Men Today.

Tom Cruise was super cheesy and somehow managed to ruin every scene he was in with his smart ass wise guy quips.

Nicholson owned though.

Manhattan
02-05-2014, 03:24 AM
He was great in Hitchcock.

No doubt, He's great in every role he's ever had. One of the greatest actors ever imo. He'll go over his lines upwards of 200 times until they sound natural to him and so that he can do it without thinking. He is the most prepared for a role and he always delivers

Askari
02-05-2014, 05:28 AM
DiCaprio for me, every time. You can't omit the biggest actor in the world right now (possibly of all time) just because you "don't really care for him" lol.

Adam Sandler is in the poll but DiCaprio, Nicholson and James Dean aren't?! C'mon son.

Askari
02-05-2014, 05:30 AM
Not even Marlon Brando...

Askari
02-05-2014, 05:32 AM
Benedict Cumberbatch... Daniel Craig... Gary Oldman... Ben Affleck...

Hubert Cumberdale
02-05-2014, 05:35 AM
I would just like to point out that Letsbeef thinks Adam Sandler and Will Smith are better actors than Morgan Freeman and Robert Deniro.

Askari
02-05-2014, 05:38 AM
Will Smith is a great actor EtH, I Am Legend alone proved that.

And Lizman; Wolf of Wall St, Gatsby, Blood Diamond, Titanic. You can't really say any of those roles are "the same character". That's ridiculous

Hubert Cumberdale
02-05-2014, 06:03 AM
I Am Legend sucked. It was a glorified Zombie movie crossed with an apocalypse theme, with horrific zombie CG.

I do like his films (After Earth is amazingly bad though), but come on, Deniro and Freeman Vs Will Smith?

Ocularis Van Leer
02-05-2014, 06:14 AM
Nobody Besides Heath Ledger Can Act Anything Besides Themselves On Screen.
And Mr DiCaprio Has Been Cast In Great Roles But He Is Not A Great Actor.
He's The Same Exact Person In Every Fucking Movie. Horrible Judges.

Leonardo Dicaprio is actually a very good actor. Gilbert Grape..... he went full retard

Hubert Cumberdale
02-05-2014, 06:22 AM
Heath Ledger, the guy who did that one good role...and then everything else was boring? That Heath Ledger?

(The Patriot is still a beast of a film)

Ocularis Van Leer
02-05-2014, 06:33 AM
Heath Ledger, the guy who did that one good role...and then everything else was boring? That Heath Ledger?

He played the hell out of the Joker!

Hubert Cumberdale
02-05-2014, 06:47 AM
Aforementioned one good role.

Autograph
02-05-2014, 06:54 AM
There's a lot of people I forgot to add or just didn't add. Otherwise the poll would be at like 50.

Student
02-05-2014, 02:06 PM

A Knights Tale, Lords Of Dogtown, Brokeback Mountain And The Dark Knight = A Really Great Actor.

SoupErb
02-05-2014, 02:22 PM
How has nobody mentioned Johnny Depp before Jason? Dude is cool as fuck

The Dope Man
02-05-2014, 02:22 PM
No Leo DiCaprio??? Him & Denzel & Marky Mark are GOAT imo. Never seen a bad movie with them in it. Especially, Leo has been killin it recently.. Dude is def out for that Oscar...

Hubert Cumberdale
02-05-2014, 02:24 PM
A Knights Tale, Lords Of Dogtown, Brokeback Mountain And The Dark Knight = A Really Great Actor.

A Knight's Tale suuuuuuuucks.

Student
02-05-2014, 02:33 PM
A Knight's Tale suuuuuuuucks.
The Storyline Wasn't That Great But His Acting Was Great.

Hubert Cumberdale
02-05-2014, 02:37 PM
Depp looks different every time you see um.

Lizman
02-05-2014, 04:49 PM
did that nigga say Vin diesal doe..

EVERY SINGLE ONE ON THAT LIST EXCEPT Heath Ledger Is A Subpar Actor.

Wow no Anthony Hopkins?

Good Choice.
For Once.

Bold = Severely Subpar Actors

Leonardo DiCaprio is the greatest actor.

Nope.
Not Even Close.

No Leo? Blasphemy

Absolutely dying at Adam Sandler leading.

My choices were based on versatility. I suppose me saying that doesn't matter since we can't see who voted for who *sigh*

That aside. Denzel >

I watched John Q today.

Denzel Is Capable.
But A Horrendously One Dimensional Actor.

Leonardo DiCaprio's Intro in The Great Gatsby ♥ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPsifqZNhCc)

Admittedly That Is The Only Movie From Mr DiCaprio I Have Yet To See.
Maybe He Showed His Never Befor Seen Great Acting Abilities; Who Knows.

Student
02-05-2014, 06:47 PM
some1 nominate Tom Hanks wdf mang.
Read My List Yoo First One I Mentioned Lol :popcorn:

Johnny Qu
02-06-2014, 09:21 AM
will smith

J u s T C
02-06-2014, 09:43 AM
Lol people going on about 1 dimensional.

A good actor doesn't have to play a thousand different characters.

A good actor makes you buy who he is. The situation he's in.

And Denzel isn't 1 dimensional.

Malcom X
Philadelphia
Training Day
John Q
The Hurricane
Remember The Titans
The Manchurian Candidate.

Just because he isn't Johnny Depping going from Donnie Brasco to Willy Wonka or George Jung to Jack Sparrow doesn't mean he's 1 dimensional.

He's just playing realistic characters from different walks of life.

Hubert Cumberdale
02-06-2014, 09:46 AM
Denzel is probably the best actor in the world at making you think a certain way about his character. Based on the role, you literally look at the guy in a different way. He can go from being a frail dude working behind a desk who you're afraid for in The Taking of Pelham, or he can go to a badass that's untouchable in The Hurricane. Dude can play any role.

Lizman
02-06-2014, 02:28 PM
Denzel is probably the best actor in the world at making you think a certain way about his character. Based on the role, you literally look at the guy in a different way. He can go from being a frail dude working behind a desk who you're afraid for in The Taking of Pelham, or he can go to a badass that's untouchable in The Hurricane. Dude can play any role.

Jesus Christ Its Like Talking To A Nintendo Fanboy.
That Nigga Is One Of The Most One Dimensional Actors Out There.
He Doesnt Convince Me For Shit. I Just Like The Way He Talks.
Which Is The Same Fucking Way In Every Fucking Role In Every Fucking Movie.

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

Lol people going on about 1 dimensional.

A good actor doesn't have to play a thousand different characters.

A good actor makes you buy who he is. The situation he's in.

And Denzel isn't 1 dimensional.

Malcom X
Philadelphia
Training Day
John Q
The Hurricane
Remember The Titans
The Manchurian Candidate.

Just because he isn't Johnny Depping going from Donnie Brasco to Willy Wonka or George Jung to Jack Sparrow doesn't mean he's 1 dimensional.

He's just playing realistic characters from different walks of life.

He Is The EXACT Same Person In EVERY Role.

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

Will Smith is a great actor EtH, I Am Legend alone proved that.

And Lizman; Wolf of Wall St, Gatsby, Blood Diamond, Titanic. You can't really say any of those roles are "the same character". That's ridiculous

Horrible Examples (Except What I Havent Seen Of Course).
As He WAS THE FUCKING SAME ACTOR IN THOSE FUCKING MOVIES.
Are You Guys Listening To His Voice And Staring At His Dick??
TF?? He Plays The EXACT SAME Person In EVERY Movie.
Jesus Christ. No Wonder.... No Fucking Wonder.

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

Admittedly With DiCaprio I Dont Actually Know Whether He's Himmself In Every Movie.
But Denzel Washington IS Himsel;f In Every Movie. The Nigga Actually Is Like That IRL.

RULE
02-06-2014, 02:29 PM
Depp is prolly my fave at the moment. Di Caprio is fantastic too.

Hanks can be great, Freeman is great.

Jim Carrey is surprisingly good as a serious actor.

Matt damon is pretty badass. Clooney is a very good actor.

Lizman
02-06-2014, 02:36 PM
Leonardo Dicaprio is actually a very good actor. Gilbert Grape..... he went full retard

No He's Not.

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

Depp is prolly my fave at the moment. Di Caprio is fantastic too.

Hanks can be great, Freeman is great.

Jim Carrey is surprisingly good as a serious actor.

Matt damon is pretty badass. Clooney is a very good actor.

BOLD = Best Actor In That List By A Fucking Aeon.
You Literally Picked The Least Talented Mega Stars Out There.
Though Putting "at the moment" And "pretty badass" In The Same Lane As Good Acting Should Show Anyone In The Know That You Are Not.

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

Hmm.
Admittedly In The Great Gatsby Trailer, DiCaprio Is Not Acting His Every Movie Self. Did He Finally Step Into The Third Dimension? Better Watch That Shit I Guess.

The Moment Will Smith Stepped Into The Third Dimension Was Seven Pounds Btw.

RULE
02-06-2014, 02:37 PM
To whatever Lizman just said

http://cdnwkg.weknowmemesllc.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/ha-gay-gif.gif

Lizman
02-06-2014, 02:51 PM
http://cdnwkg.weknowmemesllc.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/ha-gay-gif.gif

Maybe Even A Weirdo Like You Somehow Realises Deep Down (In Yo Bitch Ass) That You'll Get Destroyed (Raped) If You'd Try To Touch Me (Gayly) When It Comes To Films & Phones.

RULE
02-06-2014, 03:03 PM
To whatever Lizman said

http://collectionofawesome.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/yodawg_dumb.gif

J u s T C
02-06-2014, 03:42 PM
Lizman says Denzel is 1 dimensional

Then says George Clooney is better than anyone on Rules list. Which includes Johnny Depp and Tom Hanks.

On a side note, surprised RDJ isn't on there.

Student
02-06-2014, 03:49 PM
Lizman says Denzel is 1 dimensional

Then says George Clooney is better than anyone on Rules list. Which includes Johnny Depp and Tom Hanks.
On a side note, surprised RDJ isn't on there.

Lizman Thinks He's 4th Dimensional In Battle Rap.

Did Nobody Read My Giant List?

Ocularis Van Leer
02-08-2014, 03:15 PM
Admittedly In The Great Gatsby Trailer, DiCaprio Is Not Acting His Every Movie Self. Did He Finally Step Into The Third Dimension? Better Watch That Shit I Guess.

Dicaprio not himself in every role.
In Gilbert Grape the man went full retard,Romeo + Juliet ,The aviator, J Edgar...
Thats a broad range, the dude can act

Some roles the writers tailor to the actors as meaning... they wrote the part seeing said actor playing the role.

Fidel Z
02-08-2014, 03:44 PM
I look up to Will Smith.... G.O.A.T

Lizman
02-08-2014, 06:30 PM
Dicaprio not himself in every role.
In Gilbert Grape the man went full retard,Romeo + Juliet ,The aviator, J Edgar...
Thats a broad range, the dude can act

Some roles the writers tailor to the actors as meaning... they wrote the part seeing said actor playing the role.

And I Just Watched Wold OF Wall Street. Nigger Please.
That Nigga Is Titanic/Shutter Island/Departed DiCaprio Again.