PDA

View Full Version : DB THE MC sent me this

B-ill
02-04-2014, 04:35 PM
wow this dude really need tuh chill out with all this bitchin. this is a RAP BATTLE WEBSIT. people ARE GOING TO TALK SHIT ON YOU.
this sad ass muh fucker really sent me these two messages after i challenged him to another battle

Your right, I am shit. I can't fuckin' rap for nothing. And you think I wanna fuckin' rap battle again? Dawg people hate and disrespect me, Treat me like a jerk, a dog and I felt like I've been robbed, I attempted many times to be a winner, But now I'm just a sore fuckin' loser, IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT? YOU WANT ME TO DIE OF EXHAUSTiON, OF ALL MY HARD WORK I PUT ON RAP BATTLES, I FEEL LIKE THIS IS THE TIME I'VE BEEN SCANDALED OUT BY A BUNCH OF LIBERAL PIGS, THAT I CAN NEVER SEE A FUCKING BRIGHT FUTURE, AND PEOPLE REPLY TO ME, AND I REPLY IN DISGUST, SAYING THAT I FUCKING HATE THEM FOR SAYING THAT I NEED TO IMRPOVE, BITCHES LOVE TO FUCK WITH ME, MESS WITH ME, But bitch it ain't over till I get what I want: fAME.

Dont ever fuckin challenge me to a rap battle, Cause I suck at MC'ing and yall think this is funny, Laughin so hard your head needs to come out of your ass and stop being a bitch wuss cause, Maybe, If just maybe, I can JUST, Leave this website forever and Never come here again, Cause yall suck ass, Maybe I'm amateur and unexperienced.....

ive got 3 words for you.

STOP FUCKIN CRYING

Jesse Pinkman
02-04-2014, 06:52 PM
you get that bitch B..you eat that niggas food!!!!

ELOH STACKz
02-04-2014, 08:18 PM
I SLAYED him in an Exclusive, Lol...

Babylon
02-04-2014, 08:21 PM
I just ruined dude with 4 schemes, lol.

Sent me 5 battles of the same verse then called me a coward when I didn't reply within 8 minutes.

Jesse Pinkman
02-04-2014, 08:48 PM
I SLAYED him in an Exclusive, Lol...

lol he hasn't won yet, everyone's 'slayed' him…eat you some soup

Evil Stew Beef
02-04-2014, 09:02 PM
Eloh Wacks sucks penile objects

ELOH STACKz
02-05-2014, 12:15 PM
Eloh Wacks sucks penile objects

115 wins later, but I'm wack. Suuuuuuuuure... Like I said before, send those bars fuck boy... Talk is cheap. I bodied you once, I'll body you 100x over

Jesse Pinkman
02-05-2014, 01:02 PM
don't you let him talk to you like that B