PDA

View Full Version : Letter to my ex girlfriend. (Part Three)

Babylon
02-04-2014, 01:15 PM
Okay guys, she replied again. You can either keep making her mad by mentioning her sister or shit like her mom having one of those "Fuck a married chick" accounts or talk about her ass (She's hella self conscious) or you could make the story REAL and have an actual conversation to make this actually last. You guys choose, but the second option will lead to more funny shit.

I'm surprised she hasn't blown up yet, I really thought the sister thing was going to make this hilariously bad, fuck you guys for that one lmaoo. (she thought something was going on between me and her sister because she's a lying cunt who hates me and lied about shit)

You know the rules, each post has to be 3 words long, and it has to be a direct reply to the comment above you. If you fuck the story up or say something random I will not include it, so it's best to just ignore those comments and keep going.

http://i.imgur.com/XBoAqha.png

**Disclaimer: I have a girlfriend right now, I have no intentions of getting back with this ho and am doing this solely for the hilarity factor**

Nicholas
02-04-2014, 01:18 PM
Nick and Angie

Baphomet
02-04-2014, 01:18 PM
have a secret,

Nicholas
02-04-2014, 01:19 PM
I'm not sure

Baphomet
02-04-2014, 01:19 PM
if you knew

Nicholas
02-04-2014, 01:20 PM
they got together

Baphomet
02-04-2014, 01:20 PM
and didn't want

Nicholas
02-04-2014, 01:21 PM
me to mention

V3numb
02-04-2014, 01:22 PM
the fact that

Nicholas
Angie is pregnant.

Baphomet
(edited out, don't use this)

Subreal
02-04-2014, 01:23 PM
but it's not

V3numb
02-04-2014, 01:24 PM
actually his doe..

Subreal
02-04-2014, 01:24 PM
the truth is

Nicholas
02-04-2014, 01:25 PM
Angie and Nick have a secret, I'm not sure if you knew they got together and didn't want me to mention the fact that Angie is pregnant but it's not actually his doe. The truth is I still love

Subreal
02-04-2014, 01:26 PM
Angie and Nick have a secret, I'm not sure if you knew they got together and didn't want me to mention the fact that Angie is pregnant but it's not actually his doe. The truth is I still love you but Angie

Nicholas
02-04-2014, 01:26 PM
Angie and Nick have a secret, I'm not sure if you knew they got together and didn't want me to mention the fact that Angie is pregnant but it's not actually his doe. The truth is I still love you but Angie stops me from

V3numb
02-04-2014, 01:27 PM
Angie and Nick have a secret, I'm not sure if you knew they got together and didn't want me to mention the fact that Angie is pregnant but it's not actually his doe. The truth is I still love you but Angie stops me from really giving myself

Nicholas
02-04-2014, 01:27 PM
Angie and Nick have a secret, I'm not sure if you knew they got together and didn't want me to mention the fact that Angie is pregnant but it's not actually his doe. The truth is I still love you but Angie stops me from really giving myself sex deprivation. She's

Subreal
02-04-2014, 01:28 PM
Angie and Nick have a secret, I'm not sure if you knew they got together and didn't want me to mention the fact that Angie is pregnant but it's not actually his doe. The truth is I still love you but Angie stops me from really giving myself sex deprivation. She's as tight as

Nicholas
02-04-2014, 01:28 PM
Angie and Nick have a secret, I'm not sure if you knew they got together and didn't want me to mention the fact that Angie is pregnant but it's not actually his doe. The truth is I still love you but Angie stops me from really giving myself sex deprivation. She's as tight as your mum was

Subreal
02-04-2014, 01:29 PM
Angie and Nick have a secret, I'm not sure if you knew they got together and didn't want me to mention the fact that Angie is pregnant but it's not actually his doe. The truth is I still love you but Angie stops me from really giving myself sex deprivation. She's as tight as your mum was before your dad

Nicholas
02-04-2014, 01:29 PM
Angie and Nick have a secret, I'm not sure if you knew they got together and didn't want me to mention the fact that Angie is pregnant but it's not actually his doe. The truth is I still love you but Angie stops me from really giving myself sex deprivation. She's as tight as your mum was before your dad ruined that pussy

Subreal
02-04-2014, 01:30 PM
Angie and Nick have a secret, I'm not sure if you knew they got together and didn't want me to mention the fact that Angie is pregnant but it's not actually his doe. The truth is I still love you but Angie stops me from really giving myself sex deprivation. She's as tight as your mum was before your dad ruined that pussy with your uncle

Baphomet
02-04-2014, 01:31 PM
Angie and Nick have a secret, I'm not sure if you knew they got together and didn't want me to mention the fact that Angie is pregnant but it's not actually his doe. The truth is I still love you but Angie stops me from really giving myself sex deprivation. She's as tight as your mum was before your dad ruined that pussy with your uncle. I really do

Subreal
02-04-2014, 01:32 PM
Angie and Nick have a secret, I'm not sure if you knew they got together and didn't want me to mention the fact that Angie is pregnant but it's not actually his doe. The truth is I still love you but Angie stops me from really giving myself sex deprivation. She's as tight as your mum was before your dad ruined that pussy with your uncle. I really do hope you realize

V3numb
02-04-2014, 01:33 PM
Angie and Nick have a secret, I'm not sure if you knew they got together and didn't want me to mention the fact that Angie is pregnant but it's not actually his doe. The truth is I still love you but Angie stops me from really giving myself sex deprivation. She's as tight as your mum was before your dad ruined that pussy with your uncle. I really do hope you realize incest is a given

Nicholas
Angie and Nick have a secret, I'm not sure if you knew they got together and didn't want me to mention the fact that Angie is pregnant but it's not actually his doe. The truth is I still love you but Angie stops me from really giving myself sex deprivation. She's as tight as your mum was before your dad ruined that pussy with your uncle. I really do hope you realize incest is a given within your family

Baphomet
Angie and Nick have a secret, I'm not sure if you knew they got together and didn't want me to mention the fact that Angie is pregnant but it's not actually his doe. The truth is I still love you but Angie stops me from really giving myself sex deprivation. She's as tight as your mum was before your dad ruined that pussy with your uncle. I really do hope you realize incest is a given within your family. I still love

Nicholas
02-04-2014, 01:35 PM
Angie and Nick have a secret, I'm not sure if you knew they got together and didn't want me to mention the fact that Angie is pregnant but it's not actually his doe. The truth is I still love you but Angie stops me from really giving myself sex deprivation. She's as tight as your mum was before your dad ruined that pussy with your uncle. I really do hope you realize incest is a given within your family. I still love talking to you

Baphomet
02-04-2014, 01:35 PM
Angie and Nick have a secret, I'm not sure if you knew they got together and didn't want me to mention the fact that Angie is pregnant but it's not actually his doe. The truth is I still love you but Angie stops me from really giving myself sex deprivation. She's as tight as your mum was before your dad ruined that pussy with your uncle. I really do hope you realize incest is a given within your family. I still love talking to you and want to

Nicholas
02-04-2014, 01:36 PM
Angie and Nick have a secret, I'm not sure if you knew they got together and didn't want me to mention the fact that Angie is pregnant but it's not actually his doe. The truth is I still love you but Angie stops me from really giving myself sex deprivation. She's as tight as your mum was before your dad ruined that pussy with your uncle. I really do hope you realize incest is a given within your family. I still love talking to you and want to keep emailing each

Subreal
02-04-2014, 01:38 PM
Angie and Nick have a secret, I'm not sure if you knew they got together and didn't want me to mention the fact that Angie is pregnant but it's not actually his doe. The truth is I still love you but Angie stops me from really giving myself sex deprivation. She's as tight as your mum was before your dad ruined that pussy with your uncle. I really do hope you realize incest is a given within your family. I still love talking to you and want to keep emailing each other on the

Nicholas
02-04-2014, 01:38 PM
Angie and Nick have a secret, I'm not sure if you knew they got together and didn't want me to mention the fact that Angie is pregnant but it's not actually his doe. The truth is I still love you but Angie stops me from really giving myself sex deprivation. She's as tight as your mum was before your dad ruined that pussy with your uncle. I really do hope you realize incest is a given within your family. I still love talking to you and want to keep emailing each other on the internet. I'll buy

Subreal
02-04-2014, 01:39 PM
Angie and Nick have a secret, I'm not sure if you knew they got together and didn't want me to mention the fact that Angie is pregnant but it's not actually his doe. The truth is I still love you but Angie stops me from really giving myself sex deprivation. She's as tight as your mum was before your dad ruined that pussy with your uncle. I really do hope you realize incest is a given within your family. I still love talking to you and want to keep emailing each other on the internet. I'll buy a condom next

Nicholas
02-04-2014, 01:40 PM
Angie and Nick have a secret, I'm not sure if you knew they got together and didn't want me to mention the fact that Angie is pregnant but it's not actually his doe. The truth is I still love you but Angie stops me from really giving myself sex deprivation. She's as tight as your mum was before your dad ruined that pussy with your uncle. I really do hope you realize incest is a given within your family. I still love talking to you and want to keep emailing each other on the internet. I'll buy a condom next time I fuck

Subreal
02-04-2014, 01:40 PM
Angie and Nick have a secret, I'm not sure if you knew they got together and didn't want me to mention the fact that Angie is pregnant but it's not actually his doe. The truth is I still love you but Angie stops me from really giving myself sex deprivation. She's as tight as your mum was before your dad ruined that pussy with your uncle. I really do hope you realize incest is a given within your family. I still love talking to you and want to keep emailing each other on the internet. I'll buy a condom next time I fuck Angie in her

V3numb
02-04-2014, 01:41 PM
Angie and Nick have a secret, I'm not sure if you knew they got together and didn't want me to mention the fact that Angie is pregnant but it's not actually his doe. The truth is I still love you but Angie stops me from really giving myself sex deprivation. She's as tight as your mum was before your dad ruined that pussy with your uncle. I really do hope you realize incest is a given within your family. I still love talking to you and want to keep emailing each other on the internet. I'll buy a condom next time I fuck Angie in her seaman filled inbox

Nicholas
02-04-2014, 01:41 PM
Angie and Nick have a secret, I'm not sure if you knew they got together and didn't want me to mention the fact that Angie is pregnant but it's not actually his doe. The truth is I still love you but Angie stops me from really giving myself sex deprivation. She's as tight as your mum was before your dad ruined that pussy with your uncle. I really do hope you realize incest is a given within your family. I still love talking to you and want to keep emailing each other on the internet. I'll buy a condom next time I fuck Angie in her cum filled inbox, I'm really sorry

Subreal
02-04-2014, 01:42 PM
Angie and Nick have a secret, I'm not sure if you knew they got together and didn't want me to mention the fact that Angie is pregnant but it's not actually his doe. The truth is I still love you but Angie stops me from really giving myself sex deprivation. She's as tight as your mum was before your dad ruined that pussy with your uncle. I really do hope you realize incest is a given within your family. I still love talking to you and want to keep emailing each other on the internet. I'll buy a condom next time I fuck Angie in her cum filled inbox, I'm really sorry she got pregnant

Nicholas
02-04-2014, 01:45 PM
Angie and Nick have a secret, I'm not sure if you knew they got together and didn't want me to mention the fact that Angie is pregnant but it's not actually his doe. The truth is I still love you but Angie stops me from really giving myself sex deprivation. She's as tight as your mum was before your dad ruined that pussy with your uncle. I really do hope you realize incest is a given within your family. I still love talking to you and want to keep emailing each other on the internet. I'll buy a condom next time I fuck Angie in her cum filled inbox, I'm really sorry she got pregnant... I'm not paying

Subreal
02-04-2014, 01:48 PM
Angie and Nick have a secret, I'm not sure if you knew they got together and didn't want me to mention the fact that Angie is pregnant but it's not actually his doe. The truth is I still love you but Angie stops me from really giving myself sex deprivation. She's as tight as your mum was before your dad ruined that pussy with your uncle. I really do hope you realize incest is a given within your family. I still love talking to you and want to keep emailing each other on the internet. I'll buy a condom next time I fuck Angie in her cum filled inbox, I'm really sorry she got pregnant... I'm not paying for an abortion.

Baphomet
02-04-2014, 01:50 PM
Angie and Nick have a secret, I'm not sure if you knew they got together and didn't want me to mention the fact that Angie is pregnant but it's not actually his doe. The truth is I still love you but Angie stops me from really giving myself sex deprivation. She's as tight as your mum was before your dad ruined that pussy with your uncle. I really do hope you realize incest is a given within your family. I still love talking to you and want to keep emailing each other on the internet. I'll buy a condom next time I fuck Angie in her cum filled inbox, I'm really sorry she got pregnant... I'm not paying for an abortion. We should get

Nicholas
02-04-2014, 01:50 PM
Angie and Nick have a secret, I'm not sure if you knew they got together and didn't want me to mention the fact that Angie is pregnant but it's not actually his doe. The truth is I still love you but Angie stops me from really giving myself sex deprivation. She's as tight as your mum was before your dad ruined that pussy with your uncle. I really do hope you realize incest is a given within your family. I still love talking to you and want to keep emailing each other on the internet. I'll buy a condom next time I fuck Angie in her cum filled inbox, I'm really sorry she got pregnant... I'm not paying for an abortion. We should get a dog, start

Subreal
02-04-2014, 01:51 PM
Angie and Nick have a secret, I'm not sure if you knew they got together and didn't want me to mention the fact that Angie is pregnant but it's not actually his doe. The truth is I still love you but Angie stops me from really giving myself sex deprivation. She's as tight as your mum was before your dad ruined that pussy with your uncle. I really do hope you realize incest is a given within your family. I still love talking to you and want to keep emailing each other on the internet. I'll buy a condom next time I fuck Angie in her cum filled inbox, I'm really sorry she got pregnant... I'm not paying for an abortion. We should get a dog, start a family together,

V3numb
(ignore this)

Baphomet
and be together

Nicholas
02-04-2014, 01:52 PM
Angie and Nick have a secret, I'm not sure if you knew they got together and didn't want me to mention the fact that Angie is pregnant but it's not actually his doe. The truth is I still love you but Angie stops me from really giving myself sex deprivation. She's as tight as your mum was before your dad ruined that pussy with your uncle. I really do hope you realize incest is a given within your family. I still love talking to you and want to keep emailing each other on the internet. I'll buy a condom next time I fuck Angie in her cum filled inbox, I'm really sorry she got pregnant... I'm not paying for an abortion. We should get a dog, start a family together it's our destiny.

Baphomet
Angie and Nick have a secret, I'm not sure if you knew they got together and didn't want me to mention the fact that Angie is pregnant but it's not actually his doe. The truth is I still love you but Angie stops me from really giving myself sex deprivation. She's as tight as your mum was before your dad ruined that pussy with your uncle. I really do hope you realize incest is a given within your family. I still love talking to you and want to keep emailing each other on the internet. I'll buy a condom next time I fuck Angie in her cum filled inbox, I'm really sorry she got pregnant... I'm not paying for an abortion. We should get a dog, start a family together it's our destiny. Be my gf,

Nicholas
Angie and Nick have a secret, I'm not sure if you knew they got together and didn't want me to mention the fact that Angie is pregnant but it's not actually his doe. The truth is I still love you but Angie stops me from really giving myself sex deprivation. She's as tight as your mum was before your dad ruined that pussy with your uncle. I really do hope you realize incest is a given within your family. I still love talking to you and want to keep emailing each other on the internet. I'll buy a condom next time I fuck Angie in her cum filled inbox, I'm really sorry she got pregnant... I'm not paying for an abortion. We should get a dog, start a family together it's our destiny. Be my girlfriend, be my wife

Subreal
02-04-2014, 01:53 PM
Angie and Nick have a secret, I'm not sure if you knew they got together and didn't want me to mention the fact that Angie is pregnant but it's not actually his doe. The truth is I still love you but Angie stops me from really giving myself sex deprivation. She's as tight as your mum was before your dad ruined that pussy with your uncle. I really do hope you realize incest is a given within your family. I still love talking to you and want to keep emailing each other on the internet. I'll buy a condom next time I fuck Angie in her cum filled inbox, I'm really sorry she got pregnant... I'm not paying for an abortion. We should get a dog, start a family together it's our destiny. Be my girlfriend, be my wife. I know this

Baphomet
02-04-2014, 01:53 PM
(ignore this

Nicholas
02-04-2014, 01:54 PM
Angie and Nick have a secret, I'm not sure if you knew they got together and didn't want me to mention the fact that Angie is pregnant but it's not actually his doe. The truth is I still love you but Angie stops me from really giving myself sex deprivation. She's as tight as your mum was before your dad ruined that pussy with your uncle. I really do hope you realize incest is a given within your family. I still love talking to you and want to keep emailing each other on the internet. I'll buy a condom next time I fuck Angie in her cum filled inbox, I'm really sorry she got pregnant... I'm not paying for an abortion. We should get a dog, start a family together it's our destiny. Be my girlfriend, be my wife. I know this is unexpected but

Subreal
02-04-2014, 01:54 PM
Angie and Nick have a secret, I'm not sure if you knew they got together and didn't want me to mention the fact that Angie is pregnant but it's not actually his doe. The truth is I still love you but Angie stops me from really giving myself sex deprivation. She's as tight as your mum was before your dad ruined that pussy with your uncle. I really do hope you realize incest is a given within your family. I still love talking to you and want to keep emailing each other on the internet. I'll buy a condom next time I fuck Angie in her cum filled inbox, I'm really sorry she got pregnant... I'm not paying for an abortion. We should get a dog, start a family together it's our destiny. Be my girlfriend, be my wife. I know this is unexpected but this is my

Baphomet
02-04-2014, 01:55 PM
Angie and Nick have a secret, I'm not sure if you knew they got together and didn't want me to mention the fact that Angie is pregnant but it's not actually his doe. The truth is I still love you but Angie stops me from really giving myself sex deprivation. She's as tight as your mum was before your dad ruined that pussy with your uncle. I really do hope you realize incest is a given within your family. I still love talking to you and want to keep emailing each other on the internet. I'll buy a condom next time I fuck Angie in her cum filled inbox, I'm really sorry she got pregnant... I'm not paying for an abortion. We should get a dog, start a family together it's our destiny. Be my girlfriend, be my wife. I know this is unexpected but this is my heartfelt feeling, I

Nicholas
02-04-2014, 01:55 PM
Angie and Nick have a secret, I'm not sure if you knew they got together and didn't want me to mention the fact that Angie is pregnant but it's not actually his doe. The truth is I still love you but Angie stops me from really giving myself sex deprivation. She's as tight as your mum was before your dad ruined that pussy with your uncle. I really do hope you realize incest is a given within your family. I still love talking to you and want to keep emailing each other on the internet. I'll buy a condom next time I fuck Angie in her cum filled inbox, I'm really sorry she got pregnant... I'm not paying for an abortion. We should get a dog, start a family together it's our destiny. Be my girlfriend, be my wife. I know this is unexpected but this is my heartfelt feeling, I want to marry

Baphomet
02-04-2014, 01:56 PM
Angie and Nick have a secret, I'm not sure if you knew they got together and didn't want me to mention the fact that Angie is pregnant but it's not actually his doe. The truth is I still love you but Angie stops me from really giving myself sex deprivation. She's as tight as your mum was before your dad ruined that pussy with your uncle. I really do hope you realize incest is a given within your family. I still love talking to you and want to keep emailing each other on the internet. I'll buy a condom next time I fuck Angie in her cum filled inbox, I'm really sorry she got pregnant... I'm not paying for an abortion. We should get a dog, start a family together it's our destiny. Be my girlfriend, be my wife. I know this is unexpected but this is my heartfelt feeling, I want to marry you so bad.

Subreal
02-04-2014, 01:56 PM
Angie and Nick have a secret, I'm not sure if you knew they got together and didn't want me to mention the fact that Angie is pregnant but it's not actually his doe. The truth is I still love you but Angie stops me from really giving myself sex deprivation. She's as tight as your mum was before your dad ruined that pussy with your uncle. I really do hope you realize incest is a given within your family. I still love talking to you and want to keep emailing each other on the internet. I'll buy a condom next time I fuck Angie in her cum filled inbox, I'm really sorry she got pregnant... I'm not paying for an abortion. We should get a dog, start a family together it's our destiny. Be my girlfriend, be my wife. I know this is unexpected but this is my heartfelt feeling, I want to marry you so bad. We can adopt

Baphomet
02-04-2014, 01:57 PM
Angie and Nick have a secret, I'm not sure if you knew they got together and didn't want me to mention the fact that Angie is pregnant but it's not actually his doe. The truth is I still love you but Angie stops me from really giving myself sex deprivation. She's as tight as your mum was before your dad ruined that pussy with your uncle. I really do hope you realize incest is a given within your family. I still love talking to you and want to keep emailing each other on the internet. I'll buy a condom next time I fuck Angie in her cum filled inbox, I'm really sorry she got pregnant... I'm not paying for an abortion. We should get a dog, start a family together it's our destiny. Be my girlfriend, be my wife. I know this is unexpected but this is my heartfelt feeling, I want to marry you so bad. We can adopt a child together,

Nicholas
Angie and Nick have a secret, I'm not sure if you knew they got together and didn't want me to mention the fact that Angie is pregnant but it's not actually his doe. The truth is I still love you but Angie stops me from really giving myself sex deprivation. She's as tight as your mum was before your dad ruined that pussy with your uncle. I really do hope you realize incest is a given within your family. I still love talking to you and want to keep emailing each other on the internet. I'll buy a condom next time I fuck Angie in her cum filled inbox, I'm really sorry she got pregnant... I'm not paying for an abortion. We should get a dog, start a family together it's our destiny. Be my girlfriend, be my wife. I know this is unexpected but this is my heartfelt feeling, I want to marry you so bad. We can adopt a child together, or steal Angie's

Subreal
Angie and Nick have a secret, I'm not sure if you knew they got together and didn't want me to mention the fact that Angie is pregnant but it's not actually his doe. The truth is I still love you but Angie stops me from really giving myself sex deprivation. She's as tight as your mum was before your dad ruined that pussy with your uncle. I really do hope you realize incest is a given within your family. I still love talking to you and want to keep emailing each other on the internet. I'll buy a condom next time I fuck Angie in her cum filled inbox, I'm really sorry she got pregnant... I'm not paying for an abortion. We should get a dog, start a family together it's our destiny. Be my girlfriend, be my wife. I know this is unexpected but this is my heartfelt feeling, I want to marry you so bad. We can adopt a child together, or steal Angie's baby since I

Baphomet
02-04-2014, 01:58 PM
Angie and Nick have a secret, I'm not sure if you knew they got together and didn't want me to mention the fact that Angie is pregnant but it's not actually his doe. The truth is I still love you but Angie stops me from really giving myself sex deprivation. She's as tight as your mum was before your dad ruined that pussy with your uncle. I really do hope you realize incest is a given within your family. I still love talking to you and want to keep emailing each other on the internet. I'll buy a condom next time I fuck Angie in her cum filled inbox, I'm really sorry she got pregnant... I'm not paying for an abortion. We should get a dog, start a family together it's our destiny. Be my girlfriend, be my wife. I know this is unexpected but this is my heartfelt feeling, I want to marry you so bad. We can adopt a child together, or steal Angie's baby since I can't cum right.

Nicholas
02-04-2014, 01:58 PM
Angie and Nick have a secret, I'm not sure if you knew they got together and didn't want me to mention the fact that Angie is pregnant but it's not actually his doe. The truth is I still love you but Angie stops me from really giving myself sex deprivation. She's as tight as your mum was before your dad ruined that pussy with your uncle. I really do hope you realize incest is a given within your family. I still love talking to you and want to keep emailing each other on the internet. I'll buy a condom next time I fuck Angie in her cum filled inbox, I'm really sorry she got pregnant... I'm not paying for an abortion. We should get a dog, start a family together it's our destiny. Be my girlfriend, be my wife. I know this is unexpected but this is my heartfelt feeling, I want to marry you so bad. We can adopt a child together, or steal Angie's baby since I am it's Father

Baphomet
02-04-2014, 02:01 PM
Angie and Nick have a secret, I'm not sure if you knew they got together and didn't want me to mention the fact that Angie is pregnant but it's not actually his doe. The truth is I still love you but Angie stops me from really giving myself sex deprivation. She's as tight as your mum was before your dad ruined that pussy with your uncle. I really do hope you realize incest is a given within your family. I still love talking to you and want to keep emailing each other on the internet. I'll buy a condom next time I fuck Angie in her cum filled inbox, I'm really sorry she got pregnant... I'm not paying for an abortion. We should get a dog, start a family together it's our destiny. Be my girlfriend, be my wife. I know this is unexpected but this is my heartfelt feeling, I want to marry you so bad. We can adopt a child together, or steal Angie's baby since I can't cum right. To sum this

Subreal
02-04-2014, 02:01 PM
edit....

Nicholas
02-04-2014, 02:02 PM
Angie and Nick have a secret, I'm not sure if you knew they got together and didn't want me to mention the fact that Angie is pregnant but it's not actually his doe. The truth is I still love you but Angie stops me from really giving myself sex deprivation. She's as tight as your mum was before your dad ruined that pussy with your uncle. I really do hope you realize incest is a given within your family. I still love talking to you and want to keep emailing each other on the internet. I'll buy a condom next time I fuck Angie in her cum filled inbox, I'm really sorry she got pregnant... I'm not paying for an abortion. We should get a dog, start a family together it's our destiny. Be my girlfriend, be my wife. I know this is unexpected but this is my heartfelt feeling, I want to marry you so bad. We can adopt a child together, or steal Angie's baby since I can't cum right. To sum this

Vinny fucked Angie and got her pregnant, that dude can cum perfectly well.

Baphomet
02-04-2014, 02:02 PM
Angie and Nick have a secret, I'm not sure if you knew they got together and didn't want me to mention the fact that Angie is pregnant but it's not actually his doe. The truth is I still love you but Angie stops me from really giving myself sex deprivation. She's as tight as your mum was before your dad ruined that pussy with your uncle. I really do hope you realize incest is a given within your family. I still love talking to you and want to keep emailing each other on the internet. I'll buy a condom next time I fuck Angie in her cum filled inbox, I'm really sorry she got pregnant... I'm not paying for an abortion. We should get a dog, start a family together it's our destiny. Be my girlfriend, be my wife. I know this is unexpected but this is my heartfelt feeling, I want to marry you so bad. We can adopt a child together, or steal Angie's baby since I am it's Father. To sum this

Subreal
02-04-2014, 02:03 PM
Angie and Nick have a secret, I'm not sure if you knew they got together and didn't want me to mention the fact that Angie is pregnant but it's not actually his doe. The truth is I still love you but Angie stops me from really giving myself sex deprivation. She's as tight as your mum was before your dad ruined that pussy with your uncle. I really do hope you realize incest is a given within your family. I still love talking to you and want to keep emailing each other on the internet. I'll buy a condom next time I fuck Angie in her cum filled inbox, I'm really sorry she got pregnant... I'm not paying for an abortion. We should get a dog, start a family together it's our destiny. Be my girlfriend, be my wife. I know this is unexpected but this is my heartfelt feeling, I want to marry you so bad. We can adopt a child together, or steal Angie's baby since I am it's Father. To sum this up, marry me.

Baphomet
02-04-2014, 02:03 PM
Angie and Nick have a secret, I'm not sure if you knew they got together and didn't want me to mention the fact that Angie is pregnant but it's not actually his doe. The truth is I still love you but Angie stops me from really giving myself sex deprivation. She's as tight as your mum was before your dad ruined that pussy with your uncle. I really do hope you realize incest is a given within your family. I still love talking to you and want to keep emailing each other on the internet. I'll buy a condom next time I fuck Angie in her cum filled inbox, I'm really sorry she got pregnant... I'm not paying for an abortion. We should get a dog, start a family together it's our destiny. Be my girlfriend, be my wife. I know this is unexpected but this is my heartfelt feeling, I want to marry you so bad. We can adopt a child together, or steal Angie's baby since I am it's Father. To sum this up, marry me.

- Love, your bf.

Nicholas
02-04-2014, 02:04 PM
Props, good work guys. Fucking up Crysis's life one email at a time.

Subreal
02-04-2014, 02:05 PM
LOL. Shit was GOLD!

Babylon
02-04-2014, 02:05 PM
Whelp. This should be fun, sending this now.

I honestly have now clue how I'm going to get out of this.

Nicholas
02-04-2014, 02:06 PM
Whelp. This should be fun, sending this now.

I honestly have now clue how I'm going to get out of this.

Nick's going to kick your ass. Sorry bro.

Babylon
02-04-2014, 02:07 PM
Fuck, this is so bad lmao. *forces myself to send the email*

SoupErb
02-04-2014, 02:07 PM
Lmfao this made me laugh.

"We should adopt a child, or steal angies" hahaha

Babylon
02-04-2014, 02:12 PM
Okay, now we wait.

V3numb
02-04-2014, 02:18 PM
lmao at story

Nicholas
02-04-2014, 02:24 PM
NSA are reading this like....

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/wwyp.gif

SoupErb
02-04-2014, 02:44 PM
Y'all gonna have a suicide on ya hands tho haha

Student
02-04-2014, 02:51 PM
It's Funny Till This Happens:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/fc3eae5d7fb42c940c38eea204b11afc/tumblr_mo1eihcjb51rii62do1_500.gif

Channel 5 News is now investigating a suicide linked to a rap battle website....

LetsBeef.com is a popular website which contains over a 100,000 members. While it's known for it's graphic content in battle rap it took a dark turn when a member named "Crysis" posted a thread telling members to write a letter to his ex-girlfriend. As you can see John, she didn't take it as a joke.
Police are now investigating the website and everyone involved in the letter....

Subreal
02-04-2014, 02:54 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/fc3eae5d7fb42c940c38eea204b11afc/tumblr_mo1eihcjb51rii62do1_500.gif

http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/5938/outtahere.gif

Fuck this thread im out

Snoopy316
02-04-2014, 03:18 PM

Channel 5 News is now investigating a suicide linked to a rap battle website....

LetsBeef.com is a popular website which contains over a 100,000 members. While it's known for it's graphic content in battle rap it took a dark turn when a member named "Crysis" posted a thread telling members to write a letter to his ex-girlfriend. As you can see John, she didn't take it as a joke.
Police are now investigating the website and everyone involved in the letter....

Nice, it will be interesting to see it go down this path. Another possibility is Nick murder crisis at his own home then as crisis dies at his computer, Nick happens to read all his LB forum that is was all a joke. Nick goes to jail n crisis dead. crisis ex goes mental.

Babylon
02-04-2014, 03:25 PM
Nice, it will be interesting to see it go down this path. Another possibility is Nick murder crisis at his own home then as crisis dies at his computer, Nick happens to read all his LB forum that is was all a joke. Nick goes to jail n crisis dead. crisis ex goes mental.

"crisis"

Execute
02-04-2014, 10:33 PM

....and Crysis get's the Letsbeef promoter award bwhahahaa

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

..and everyone get's arrested.lol.

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

Pugs held for not taking action. Godbody starts his conspiracy theories. Crysis is absconding.Baphomet is stuck in the toilet.Nicholas was actually Nick aka Sally's BF.Eth does not get arrested,cuz he's too fat. :D

Jesse Pinkman
02-05-2014, 01:01 PM
tell her you want her to sit on your face

Fredo Lombardi
02-05-2014, 07:22 PM
smh I don't see whats funny about this situation
& this is coming from a guy that laughed at the retard getting stomped to death

Babylon
02-05-2014, 07:48 PM
smh I don't see whats funny about this situation
& this is coming from a guy that laughed at the retard getting stomped to death

2edgy4me

She replied, I had classes tonight so I couldn't make the thread when she did. I'll make it soon.

Denton
02-06-2014, 12:46 AM
This thread is so wrong lol

Jesse Pinkman
02-06-2014, 10:17 AM
Fredo, are you currently getting played by a female?

Hubert Cumberdale
02-06-2014, 10:20 AM
Eth does not get arrested,cuz he's too fat. :D

I don't really think that's how the system works.

Fredo Lombardi
02-06-2014, 03:03 PM
weird how you can laugh at an innocent person being killed but you dont see the humour in taunting a cheap slut

weird how you can laugh at

"i just poohed miley cyrus donut, panty mayonnaise cuntwagon"

to each is own though i like dark humor you guys like random insult humor
to be fair this is part 3 so the original and part 2 may have been much better idk

Fredo Lombardi
02-07-2014, 11:37 AM
naw i said that those irrelevant words are retarded
but its not the point anyway, the point is that hes driving this girl crazy .. which is a hell of a lot funnier than an innocent person dying- which isnt funny at all
thats not even dark humour its not humour period

there were no guilty or innocent people in this situation Jason
they were fighting in a karate class and other dude killed him

perfectly fine

Mentally Challenged Man Beaten To Death - Video

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

you don't have the balls to watch it though Jason

J u s T C
02-07-2014, 11:51 AM
there were no guilty or innocent people in this situation Jason
they were fighting in a karate class and other dude killed him

perfectly fine

Mentally Challenged Man Beaten To Death - Video (http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80729229/)

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

you don't have the balls to watch it though @Jason (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=85433)

Watched it, wasn't funny in the slightest. And there was a guilty party. The guy stomped on his head several times while he was out. Then someone dragged his corpse out of class like it was nothing.

Fredo Lombardi
02-07-2014, 09:19 PM
Watched it, wasn't funny in the slightest. And there was a guilty party. The guy stomped on his head several times while he was out. Then someone dragged his corpse out of class like it was nothing.

if you are capable its all legal in a dojo you saw how he was fighting he was capable
the other guy just had his number that day only way to see if you are a better martial artist is to kill your opponent

Babylon
02-07-2014, 09:22 PM
if you are capable its all legal in a dojo you saw how he was fighting he was capable
the other guy just had his number that day only way to see if you are a better martial artist is to kill your opponent

The fact you're striving to be this edgy humors me.

Keep going.

Execute
02-07-2014, 11:17 PM
Err guys, can we get Crysis to release part four please?

Fredo Lombardi
02-08-2014, 01:58 PM
lmfao @ no guilty people
are you fucking retarded? tell me youre acting right now
ive been in martial arts my whole life, this is the most pathetic thing ive ever seen from a "black belt".
he beat that guy to death and stopped on his head when he was out cold, lmao @ no one being guilty.. theres a guy in the background saying "go dump him out the back" .. yeah .. sounds legit
Martial Arts is about mercy and respect, when MA originated there wasnt even combat involved, that developed over time.
lol @ not having the balls to watch .. you wouldnt last 2 seconds against someone who knows how to fight properly. there was nothing funny about this at all, just a wannabe tough guy in a gi and a probably fake black belt. this was pathetic coward shit
lmao "the only way to prove youre a better martial artist is to kill your opponent" just stop dude, you know nothing about martial arts

lmao@ saying i wouldn't last in a fight only thing you know about me is i use the internet

I thought it was funny and thats the only thing that matters

/thread

J u s T C
02-08-2014, 02:04 PM
But it wasn't funny. You've got issues.

What exactly was funny about it?

Fredo Lombardi
02-08-2014, 02:15 PM
But it wasn't funny. You've got issues.

What exactly was funny about it?

so those knees to the face did nothing for you?

UhMAZING
02-08-2014, 02:30 PM
You Dirty Whore

Fredo Lombardi
02-08-2014, 02:31 PM
well thats better than i just poohed

Fredo Lombardi
02-09-2014, 11:51 AM
i dont need to know anything about you
the fact that you laugh at that means youve never studied a combat art in a serious capacity .. thats all i need to know to know that you cant fight worth a shit

Again you don't know that....

I could have trained in China under a grand master for all you know
and laughed because I know my kung fu is superior
stop trying to draw faces on shadow's Jason shit will never work

now look for another argument to get into for 3 days
because im pretty sure you are way older than me

but I have to be the bigger man in this situation

Babylon
02-09-2014, 12:51 PM
Again you don't know that....

I could have trained in China under a grand master for all you know
and laughed because I know my kung fu is superior
stop trying to draw faces on shadow's Jason shit will never work

now look for another argument to get into for 3 days
because im pretty sure you are way older than me

but I have to be the bigger man in this situation

>laughs at people being killed for the sole purpose of being edgy
>"but I have to be the bigger man"

Seems legit.

Fredo Lombardi
02-09-2014, 01:18 PM
>laughs at people being killed for the sole purpose of being edgy
>"but I have to be the bigger man"

Seems legit.

don't be judgmental crysis im sure there are some huge skeletons in your closet
im not going to continue arguing with a dude who sole purpose is to pic e fights (Jason)
so what if im a sadist? in no way shape or form does that pertain to you does it?

Babylon
02-09-2014, 04:30 PM
don't be judgmental crysis im sure there are some huge skeletons in your closet
im not going to continue arguing with a dude who sole purpose is to pic e fights (Jason)
so what if im a sadist? in no way shape or form does that pertain to you does it?

I wasn't judging you, this is judging you:

Sadist: someone who obtains pleasure from inflicting pain on others

Suicide is the best option for you at this point. I bet you're one of those angsty 8th graders who bookmark bestgore and thatsphucked, then go around on public forums like "so what if im a sadist?". I don't give a shit that you derive "pleasure" from inflicting pain/seeing shit like this, I laugh at you because you're trying so hard to be edgy that it makes you out like a fucking moron. Just grab your fedora & fanny pack and leave the thread, Mr. Sadist.

Hubert Cumberdale
02-09-2014, 04:36 PM

Suicide is the best option for you at this point. I bet you're one of those angsty 8th graders who bookmark bestgore and thatsphucked, then go around on public forums like "so what if im a sadist?". I don't give a shit that you derive "pleasure" from inflicting pain/seeing shit like this, I laugh at you because you're trying so hard to be edgy that it makes you out like a fucking moron. Just grab your fedora & fanny pack and leave the thread, Mr. Sadist.

^All of this.

Fredo Lombardi
02-09-2014, 10:30 PM
^All of this.

that would be judging yes plus you learned a new word today congrats

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

oh please stop the internet tough guy routine i learned kung fu in china and will break your fucking face

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

i know you havent
someone who did that wouldnt laugh at something like this

you don't know that

Babylon
02-10-2014, 01:05 AM
oh please stop the internet tough guy routine i learned kung fu in china and will break your fucking face[COLOR="Silver"]

You're laughing at innocent people dying and telling people you'll "break their face" on the internet, and I'm being the "internet tough guy"?

Fuck right off, faggot. Go kill small animals or carve pentagrams in your flesh like the other angsty teens like you do.

Fredo Lombardi
02-10-2014, 01:53 PM
You're laughing at innocent people dying and telling people you'll "break their face" on the internet, and I'm being the "internet tough guy"?

Fuck right off, faggot. Go kill small animals or carve pentagrams in your flesh like the other angsty teens like you do.

whats the difference between me saying im a sadist on the internet
and you saying you are devilish/evil/symbolic w/e in one of ur text/audio battles?

until i get the right answer i will be gutting small animals

Hubert Cumberdale
02-10-2014, 01:58 PM
oh please stop the internet tough guy routine i learned kung fu in china and will break your fucking face

lmfao.

Babylon
02-11-2014, 10:45 PM
whats the difference between me saying im a sadist on the internet
and you saying you are devilish/evil/symbolic w/e in one of ur text/audio battles?

until i get the right answer i will be gutting small animals

The difference is you actually believe that shit.

Subreal
02-11-2014, 10:46 PM

Yo where is the response to this bro? post it up, even if we aren't doing another thread

Snoopy316
02-11-2014, 10:54 PM

Kung Fu's for movies man, it's all staged, that shit is as real as wrestling in America. U should do Scottish kung fu like UnEtHiCaL does. That's what u call real badass.

Hubert Cumberdale
02-12-2014, 08:18 AM
Kung Fu's for movies man, it's all staged, that shit is as real as wrestling in America. U should do Scottish kung fu like UnEtHiCaL does. That's what u call real badass.

1. Kung Fu isn't just for the movies.
2. Not all staged.
3. Wrestling is the most important aspect of MMA.
4. I live and train in Ireland.
5. I AM badass!

Fredo Lombardi
02-12-2014, 02:26 PM

wrong answer i just decapitated a Chihuahua

the difference is your rapping it we all know its a character

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

yeah everyone who takes up martial arts are in movies ;)

Snoopy316
02-12-2014, 02:30 PM
1. Agreed, it is also used for physical exercise and business.
2. Agreed
3. Agreed, but a different type of wrestling. The wrestling I'm referring to is what's appeared on ur signature. unless ur meaning to tell me that MMA uses the stone cold stunner in a real match haha or AJ styles finishing moves?
4. No comment
5. Agreed

---------- Post added at 06:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 AM ----------

1. Kung Fu isn't just for the movies.
2. Not all staged.
3. Wrestling is the most important aspect of MMA.
4. I live and train in Ireland.
5. I AM badass!

Ya