PDA

View Full Version : -ToNiC-

Mob_Figure
02-03-2014, 09:50 PM
So this dude listens to one of my battles a while back. A freestyle of mine im pretty sure of. And accuses me of niting my entire verse from an artist named sixx-shot. I asked him to post some kind of link for accusing me of some shit like then and then the asshole blocks me. Now i drop a battle, he accepts and i cant even post in it. What kind of bullshit is that?

Never in my life am i gonna steal nobodies shit. I enjoy writing as an artist and for somebody to accuse me and block me then drop a wack ass freestyle in my written battle is just disrespectful. I mean i know u live in salt lake city dude but that aint no reason for you to be that salty.

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

It was my battle against Tyler_Pheonix he accused me of biting in. I dont even know who the hell sixx-shot is. And im definitely not gonna waste my time looking for a verse when i can write my own quicker. So if somebody knows that dude check it out. And check out my battle against Tyler_Pheonix as well.