PDA

View Full Version : Letter to my ex girlfriend. (Part Two)

Babylon
02-03-2014, 07:44 PM
Aight, time for this shit again y'all. BUT! This time, you /have/ to go off of whatever the last person has said just as Nicholas suggested. For example:

EtH: Will you please
Crysis: Suck my balls,
Execute: You dumb slut?

To create: "Will you please suck my balls, you dumb slut?

Here's her response, the last one was a bit too incoherent, and she only mentioned the things that had real sentences in them so the rule above has been included.

http://i.imgur.com/fl9UQc6.png

Same rules as before, you may only have THREE words in your post. If you post /anything/ longer than three words only the three words will be counted by me. If you want to have a conversation, please do it elsewhere because I'm stopping the count and sending the email at 5 pages.

Nicholas
02-03-2014, 07:48 PM
I am pregnant

Hubert Cumberdale
02-03-2014, 07:52 PM
with your brother's

Nicholas
02-03-2014, 07:52 PM
litter of puppies

Hubert Cumberdale
02-03-2014, 07:54 PM
I am pregnant with your brother's litter of puppies. I don't know...

Nicholas
02-03-2014, 07:54 PM
how it happened

Hubert Cumberdale
02-03-2014, 07:57 PM
I am pregnant with your brother's litter of puppies. I don't know how it happened but my nipples....

Nicholas
02-03-2014, 07:58 PM
are starting to

Lockhart
02-03-2014, 08:02 PM
resemble Milk Duds.

Babylon
02-03-2014, 08:03 PM
Oh yeah, I

Baphomet
02-03-2014, 08:03 PM
forgot to mention

Denton
02-03-2014, 08:04 PM
I fucked your

Lockhart
02-03-2014, 08:05 PM
sister in the

Babylon
02-03-2014, 08:05 PM
(Oh god no she actually has a sister, this is going to be bad)

Nicholas
02-03-2014, 08:06 PM
mouth and ass

Lockhart
02-03-2014, 08:06 PM
while recording with

Denton
02-03-2014, 08:07 PM
Your moms Camera

Nicholas
02-03-2014, 08:09 PM
she's pregnant too

Lockhart
02-03-2014, 08:09 PM
with my litter

Nicholas
02-03-2014, 08:10 PM
you might find

Lockhart
02-03-2014, 08:11 PM
when you take

Hubert Cumberdale
02-03-2014, 08:12 PM
your own life

Lockhart
02-03-2014, 08:13 PM
you nasty hoebag

Nicholas
02-03-2014, 08:13 PM
You're the dad

Babylon
02-03-2014, 08:14 PM
Someone dun goofed:

She's pregnant too, with my litter. In the bathroom you might find when you take your own life, you nasty hoebag. I'm not god

(You can edit your posts at any time guys, I'll include what you edited it to unless it's shitty)

EDIT: Nevermind, re-read it. It's fine, I just fail.

Lockhart
02-03-2014, 08:15 PM
Crysis Who screwed up?

Nicholas
02-03-2014, 08:19 PM
It sounds fine to me let's just continue....

scrap this... You're the dad

Lockhart
02-03-2014, 08:22 PM
She's pregnant too.

You're the dad.

Hubert Cumberdale
02-03-2014, 08:23 PM
Lock 100% fucked us up now so someone post what we've got so far.

Nicholas
02-03-2014, 08:24 PM
You're the dad.

Lets continue from here, that's much better.

Congratulations we're calling

Lockhart
02-03-2014, 08:25 PM
to tell you

Babylon
02-03-2014, 08:25 PM
Lets continue from here, that's much better.

Congratulations we're calling

I'm continuing from there, if that's okay with you guys.

EtH
I am pregnant with your brother's litter of puppies. I don't know how it happened but my nipples are starting to resemble Milk Duds. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, I fucked your sister in the mouth and ass while recording with your moms camera. She's pregnant too, you're the dad. Congratulations! We're calling

Nicholas
02-03-2014, 08:26 PM
the baby is

Spooky Deep
02-03-2014, 08:26 PM
*is committing suicide

Lockhart
02-03-2014, 08:27 PM
with a plastic

Nicholas
02-03-2014, 08:29 PM
coathanger whilst watching

Hubert Cumberdale
02-03-2014, 08:30 PM
You guys fucked it up AGAIN. I'll edit in the addition.

I am pregnant with your brother's litter of puppies. I don't know how it happened but my nipples are starting to resemble Milk Duds. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, I fucked your sister in the mouth and ass while recording with your moms camera. She's pregnant too, you're the dad. Congratulations! We're calling it Dave. The baby is committing suicide with a plastic coat-hanger while watching The Walking Dead...

Baphomet
02-03-2014, 08:30 PM
Did I ever

Subreal
02-03-2014, 08:31 PM
tell you i

Nicholas
02-03-2014, 08:31 PM
I am pregnant with your brother's litter of puppies. I don't know how it happened but my nipples are starting to resemble Milk Duds. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, I fucked your sister in the mouth and ass while recording with your moms camera. She's pregnant too, you're the dad. Congratulations! We're calling it Dave. The baby is committing suicide with a plastic coat-hanger while watching The Walking Dead did I ever tell you I

Baphomet
02-03-2014, 08:33 PM
wanted to fist

Nicholas
02-03-2014, 08:33 PM
I am pregnant with your brother's litter of puppies. I don't know how it happened but my nipples are starting to resemble Milk Duds. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, I fucked your sister in the mouth and ass while recording with your moms camera. She's pregnant too, you're the dad. Congratulations! We're calling it Dave. The baby is committing suicide with a plastic coat-hanger while watching The Walking Dead. Did I ever tell you I wanted to fist your new boyfriend

Subreal
02-03-2014, 08:34 PM
and penetrate his

Nicholas
02-03-2014, 08:35 PM
I am pregnant with your brother's litter of puppies. I don't know how it happened but my nipples are starting to resemble Milk Duds. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, I fucked your sister in the mouth and ass while recording with your moms camera. She's pregnant too, you're the dad. Congratulations! We're calling it Dave. The baby is committing suicide with a plastic coat-hanger while watching The Walking Dead. Did I ever tell you I wanted to fist your new boyfriend and penetrate his tight little anus

Baphomet
(when a sentence needs to end just end it, stop making so many run on sentences)

with my tiny

Spooky Deep
*erased slow down

Nicholas
02-03-2014, 08:37 PM
I am pregnant with your brother's litter of puppies. I don't know how it happened but my nipples are starting to resemble Milk Duds. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, I fucked your sister in the mouth and ass while recording with your moms camera. She's pregnant too, you're the dad. Congratulations! We're calling it Dave. The baby is committing suicide with a plastic coat-hanger while watching The Walking Dead. Did I ever tell you I wanted to fist your new boyfriend and penetrate his tight little anus with my tiny

Baphomet
02-03-2014, 08:37 PM
yellow Asian dick?

Nicholas
02-03-2014, 08:38 PM
I am pregnant with your brother's litter of puppies. I don't know how it happened but my nipples are starting to resemble Milk Duds. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, I fucked your sister in the mouth and ass while recording with your moms camera. She's pregnant too, you're the dad. Congratulations! We're calling it Dave. The baby is committing suicide with a plastic coat-hanger while watching The Walking Dead. Did I ever tell you I wanted to fist your new boyfriend and penetrate his tight little anus with my tiny yellow asian dick. Have you seen

Subreal
02-03-2014, 08:38 PM
my raps on

Baphomet
02-03-2014, 08:39 PM
Letsbeef.com? They're so

Nicholas
02-03-2014, 08:40 PM
I am pregnant with your brother's litter of puppies. I don't know how it happened but my nipples are starting to resemble Milk Duds. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, I fucked your sister in the mouth and ass while recording with your moms camera. She's pregnant too, you're the dad. Congratulations! We're calling it Dave. The baby is committing suicide with a plastic coat-hanger while watching The Walking Dead. Did I ever tell you I wanted to fist your new boyfriend and penetrate his tight little anus with my tiny yellow asian dick. Have you seen my raps on Letsbeef.com they're so erotic and seductive

Subreal
02-03-2014, 08:40 PM
My name is

Nicholas
02-03-2014, 08:41 PM
I am pregnant with your brother's litter of puppies. I don't know how it happened but my nipples are starting to resemble Milk Duds. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, I fucked your sister in the mouth and ass while recording with your moms camera. She's pregnant too, you're the dad. Congratulations! We're calling it Dave. The baby is committing suicide with a plastic coat-hanger while watching The Walking Dead. Did I ever tell you I wanted to fist your new boyfriend and penetrate his tight little anus with my tiny yellow asian dick. Have you seen my raps on Letsbeef.com they're so erotic and seductive my name is Subreal and I

Hubert Cumberdale
02-03-2014, 08:42 PM
I am pregnant with your brother's litter of puppies. I don't know how it happened but my nipples are starting to resemble Milk Duds. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, I fucked your sister in the mouth and ass while recording with your moms camera. She's pregnant too, you're the dad. Congratulations! We're calling it Dave. The baby is committing suicide with a plastic coat-hanger while watching The Walking Dead. Did I ever tell you I wanted to fist your new boyfriend and penetrate his tight little anus with my tiny yellow asian dick. Have you seen my raps on Letsbeef.com they're so erotic and seductive my name is Subreal and I want your younglings

Nicholas
I am pregnant with your brother's litter of puppies. I don't know how it happened but my nipples are starting to resemble Milk Duds. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, I fucked your sister in the mouth and ass while recording with your moms camera. She's pregnant too, you're the dad. Congratulations! We're calling it Dave. The baby is committing suicide with a plastic coat-hanger while watching The Walking Dead. Did I ever tell you I wanted to fist your new boyfriend and penetrate his tight little anus with my tiny yellow asian dick. Have you seen my raps on Letsbeef.com they're so erotic and seductive my name is Subreal and I want your younglings. I pissed in

Baphomet
your mouth while

Nicholas
02-03-2014, 08:43 PM
I am pregnant with your brother's litter of puppies. I don't know how it happened but my nipples are starting to resemble Milk Duds. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, I fucked your sister in the mouth and ass while recording with your moms camera. She's pregnant too, you're the dad. Congratulations! We're calling it Dave. The baby is committing suicide with a plastic coat-hanger while watching The Walking Dead. Did I ever tell you I wanted to fist your new boyfriend and penetrate his tight little anus with my tiny yellow asian dick. Have you seen my raps on Letsbeef.com they're so erotic and seductive my name is Subreal and I want your younglings. I pissed in your mouth while you were sleeping

Baphomet
02-03-2014, 08:44 PM
, you liked it.

Hubert Cumberdale
02-03-2014, 08:44 PM
I am pregnant with your brother's litter of puppies. I don't know how it happened but my nipples are starting to resemble Milk Duds. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, I fucked your sister in the mouth and ass while recording with your moms camera. She's pregnant too, you're the dad. Congratulations! We're calling it Dave. The baby is committing suicide with a plastic coat-hanger while watching The Walking Dead. Did I ever tell you I wanted to fist your new boyfriend and penetrate his tight little anus with my tiny yellow asian dick. Have you seen my raps on Letsbeef.com they're so erotic and seductive my name is Subreal and I want your younglings. I pissed in your mouth while you were sleeping, you liked it. So in conclusion,

Nicholas
02-03-2014, 08:45 PM
I am pregnant with your brother's litter of puppies. I don't know how it happened but my nipples are starting to resemble Milk Duds. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, I fucked your sister in the mouth and ass while recording with your moms camera. She's pregnant too, you're the dad. Congratulations! We're calling it Dave. The baby is committing suicide with a plastic coat-hanger while watching The Walking Dead. Did I ever tell you I wanted to fist your new boyfriend and penetrate his tight little anus with my tiny yellow asian dick. Have you seen my raps on Letsbeef.com they're so erotic and seductive my name is Subreal and I want your younglings. I pissed in your mouth while you were sleeping, you liked it. So in conclusion, I still love

Hubert Cumberdale
I am pregnant with your brother's litter of puppies. I don't know how it happened but my nipples are starting to resemble Milk Duds. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, I fucked your sister in the mouth and ass while recording with your moms camera. She's pregnant too, you're the dad. Congratulations! We're calling it Dave. The baby is committing suicide with a plastic coat-hanger while watching The Walking Dead. Did I ever tell you I wanted to fist your new boyfriend and penetrate his tight little anus with my tiny yellow asian dick. Have you seen my raps on Letsbeef.com they're so erotic and seductive. My name is Subreal and I want your younglings. I pissed in your mouth while you were sleeping, you liked it. So in conclusion, I still love your fat fucking face

Baphomet
you and want

Nicholas
02-03-2014, 08:46 PM
I am pregnant with your brother's litter of puppies. I don't know how it happened but my nipples are starting to resemble Milk Duds. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, I fucked your sister in the mouth and ass while recording with your moms camera. She's pregnant too, you're the dad. Congratulations! We're calling it Dave. The baby is committing suicide with a plastic coat-hanger while watching The Walking Dead. Did I ever tell you I wanted to fist your new boyfriend and penetrate his tight little anus with my tiny yellow asian dick. Have you seen my raps on Letsbeef.com they're so erotic and seductive my name is Subreal and I want your younglings. I pissed in your mouth while you were sleeping, you liked it. So in conclusion, I still love you and want

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

I am pregnant with your brother's litter of puppies. I don't know how it happened but my nipples are starting to resemble Milk Duds. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, I fucked your sister in the mouth and ass while recording with your moms camera. She's pregnant too, you're the dad. Congratulations! We're calling it Dave. The baby is committing suicide with a plastic coat-hanger while watching The Walking Dead. Did I ever tell you I wanted to fist your new boyfriend and penetrate his tight little anus with my tiny yellow asian dick. Have you seen my raps on Letsbeef.com they're so erotic and seductive my name is Subreal and I want your younglings. I pissed in your mouth while you were sleeping, you liked it. So in conclusion, I still love you and want sex again Sally

Babylon
02-03-2014, 08:49 PM
OKAY, IT'S FINISHED. I'M SENDING IT NOW.

I am pregnant with your brother's litter of puppies. I don't know how it happened but my nipples are starting to resemble Milk Duds. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, I fucked your sister in the mouth and ass while recording with your moms camera. She's pregnant too, you're the dad. Congratulations! We're calling to tell you I'm commiting suicide with a plastic coathanger while watching The Walking Dead. Did I ever tell you I wanted to fist your new boyfriend and penetrate his tight little anus with my tiny yellow Asian dick? Have you seen my raps on Letsbeef.com? They're so erotic and seductive. My name is Subreal and I want your younglings. I pissed in your mouth while you were sleeping, you liked it. So in conclusion, I still love you and want sex again Sally.

Nicholas
02-03-2014, 08:53 PM
Well that was fun.... Thread of the year came early.

Babylon
02-03-2014, 08:53 PM
Yooo I never noticed the thing that shows if the person is online or not, she's online right now

This is going to be good..

Hubert Cumberdale
02-03-2014, 09:15 PM
Lmao @ Crysis' sig quote.

Snoopy316
02-03-2014, 09:35 PM
"Did I ever tell you I wanted to fist your new boyfriend and penetrate his tight little anus" that's messed up

Student
02-03-2014, 09:42 PM
You Guys Should've Toned Down A Little Bit To Make It Sound More Believable, That Way She Replies And This Goes On For Another 30 Emails.

Babylon
02-03-2014, 09:56 PM
^^^^^^^^ THIS.

I have no clue how she's going to react to this one, but if this calls for another thread you guys should be a tad more realistic to make it more epic in the long run.

Unless the random "I wanna fist ur bf" shit just makes you laugh lol, it's up to you guys.

Godbody
02-03-2014, 10:30 PM
Crysis is the type of nigga to make 2 emails

One as his personal and one posing as a girl

Then email himself dumb shit in an effort to manifest an ex girlfriend he never had

Snoopy316
02-03-2014, 10:47 PM
HAHAHHAHA @ God body, sounds like something god body would do too. after all great minds think alike.

Babylon
02-03-2014, 10:54 PM
Crysis is the type of nigga to make 2 emails

One as his personal and one posing as a girl

Then email himself dumb shit in an effort to manifest an ex girlfriend he never had

This faggot makes a conspiracy out of everything.

Execute
02-04-2014, 01:18 AM
This faggot makes a conspiracy out of everything.

fuck yeah lol..

Denton
02-04-2014, 01:22 AM
i swear to god...

Execute
02-04-2014, 04:04 AM
Crysis did she reply? Alternatively we can make a fake account and mess around for a bit more time lmao