PDA

View Full Version : Who else thinks MvH is bad

Rest In Pieces
02-03-2014, 07:20 PM
Hey hit me up if your from a good crew. Im new to this site and don't know too many crews, however one crew that i keep seeing people rep is... You've guessed it MvH!
at first i thought ok they have a cool name and thats about as much as i can like them.
as people I'm sure they're ok its just i can't respect them for their audio battles.
Its hard to Ignore such a big problem, as they are a PREDOMINANT crew on this site.
they're gay leader bnas sounds angry and out of breath like he's getting raped or shot or sumthin.. snake666 and dtrix have better delivery but they still sound fucking pissed, that style only works if your a killer not a white kid from the 'burbs.

ANYWAY NOW THAT IV RANTED BOUT HOW BAD YALL ARE
u can spit ur dumb shit

whoever else agrees with me, your welcome to hate, they deserve it.:)

Rest In Pieces
02-04-2014, 01:39 AM
A WEEK OR SO are u fuckin dumb i can grind harder than you Ive been on here 3 days
and i sent out 3 battles today not including our battle. You didn't body, I bodied a shit load of people on 1 track including you.. if you said u won i might not argue but a body is 100% slayed and if i quote your lines they sound wack. yeah sum of your shit might be average maybe even good..
but overall your 6/10 ON A GOOD DAY... IM TRYING TO GET YOUR ATTENTION ACCEPT MY FREESTYLE BATTLE U GOOF BITCH FAGGOT BITVH CUNT N**** N***** COCK**** NI**** KKDSAFIUASFASLFJALSFJADLFJADLFADF

Saxx
02-04-2014, 04:09 AM
Ive listened to an mvh track and thought it was dope.

my only complaint was one of the guys on the track was rhyming some lame words (was a while ago but there was something that rhymed dogshit and something about be quiet)
Aparr from that they seem straight up to me...seen a few of their text battles which left a lot to be desired but on the whole I would day they are pretty good.

Mob_Figure
02-04-2014, 01:14 PM
Dude, why tf u hate vote on just about every audio Rest In Pieces

You gonna fuck around and get banned.

Babylon
02-04-2014, 02:28 PM
Who are you to talk? You're not very good son.

Go ahead and send a written if you think I'm wrong.

Saxx
02-04-2014, 04:09 PM
Bnas send us an 8 if you like fella. Im curious to see the difference between audio and texting approaches..im no don at text and im curious on audio but dont have the gear....

D-TrIx
02-04-2014, 06:17 PM
You all need to stop hating on MvH we will battle anyone on this site. We might talk shit but we back it up. Im as real as it gets me and bnas of all people in the crew would BODY the Majority of LB and as for the other members of the crew as well. If you all want a crew battle well you got one start sending them

Jesse Pinkman
02-04-2014, 06:48 PM
MVH til i die yall