PDA

View Full Version : The Audio Tournament Schedule 2014

RULE
01-11-2014, 11:11 AM
The Audio Tournament Schedule 2014

These are the offical Letsbeef Tournaments that will be ran by the staff of the site and all will have a usertitle prize.

January: N/A

Feburary: Official I Stay Scheming Tournament (Ran By DJ Denton (http://www.letsbeef.com/dj denton).)
Prize: Scheme Champion & 6 months free exclusive.
Winners: TBA

March: Offical Audio Accapella Tournament Qualifying Month

April: Offical Audio Accapella Tournament (Ran By OSKAR (http://www.letsbeef.com/OSKAR).)
Prize: Grand Champion & free lifetime exclusive.
Winner: TBA

May: N/A

June: N/A

July: Audio Topical Tournament (Ran by TBC (http://www.letsbeef.com/TBC).)
Prize: Topical Champion & 6 months free exclusive.

August: N/A

September: Official Audio Beat Tournament Qualification Month

October: Offical Audio Beat Tournament (Ran By TBC (http://www.letsbeef.com/RULE).)
Prize: Grand Champion & free lifetime exclusive.

November: N/A

December: Rookie Of The Year 2014 (Ran By TBC (http://www.letsbeef.com/AfterThought))
Prize: Rookie Champion & 3 months free exclusive
Winner:

How To Enter

Grand Championship: These tournaments require qualifying, which you do the previous month. The top 64 ranked audio emcees for the previous month will gain entry into the tournament. It is possible that invitational qualifiers may occur, in which case the fact will be advertised and the number who will qualify via the rankings may fall.

Tag Team Championship & Topical Championship: Will be done via forum sign ups & invitationals. The number of possible participants may vary, but will usually accommodate demand.

Rookie Of The Year: This tournament will be for genuine newcomers who first registered an account in the calander year the tournament is held. Checks will be made on the legitimacy of the entrants. This tournament will be invitational only, with all perspective entrants admitted by the tournaments host.

JR3Ddi
01-11-2014, 09:42 PM
Cant wait for an accepella tournament haven't joined one in years

Please continue your annual absence from this event; Unless that is, you have found a way to stop sounding like your rapping over a shitty megaphone...

AfterThought
01-15-2014, 04:46 AM
Lookin dope, good job. RULE

Ill Phenom
01-15-2014, 07:28 AM
looking good.

Denton
01-20-2014, 05:25 PM
Throw some Beast Mode and Untouchables in there boss

Mob_Figure
01-20-2014, 06:01 PM
A tourney sounds nice. Only was a person cant duck. This first place dude changed his name and finished 4 battles today and acts like he aint see my challenge. Ill drop an external link if he ducks till tomorrow.

Denton
01-20-2014, 06:27 PM
A tourney sounds nice. Only was a person cant duck. This first place dude changed his name and finished 4 battles today and acts like he aint see my challenge. Ill drop an external link if he ducks till tomorrow.

If someone doesn't post in the given time period they get DQ'd

Leroy Brown
01-20-2014, 06:53 PM
Mob_Figure if it's not a tournament battle they don't have to take the battle...its a pussy move but that's just the way it is

Mob_Figure
01-20-2014, 07:05 PM
Yeah yall are right about that. But at least if they duck a tourney battle and want to continue to participate as a battler after it effects their credibility by a large amount with the community. The challenge system should be where you send a challenge, opponents accepts and both drop by a certain date for regular battles. Sending somebody an audio and letting them listen to it before they even decide to respond is much different then the battle system im used to.

The Dope Man
01-20-2014, 07:09 PM
ahhh can't wait to flex my shit in these audio tourneys... gottta start puttin in mad work if i wanna be able to compete..

Leroy Brown
01-20-2014, 07:24 PM
yeah I feel you...the challenge thing is a good idea..i heard someone mention the same idea a week or so ago...whether it'll get implemented (it should be) is a whole nother story though..

tyco RC
02-04-2014, 10:15 PM
lookin forward to that acca torney

~Tipz~
02-22-2014, 09:47 AM
Im all over this shit!!! like kanye on kardashian ass!…….yo Bnas stop snipping n all day n drop a few opens… don't be a pusss

Autograph
03-21-2014, 05:18 PM
mightve started audio too late to qualify for acapella GC. if you need a spot to be taken RULE then im down. although ill do my best to qualify for it.

AT-Es
03-25-2014, 01:49 PM
i want in the rookie of the year one but when yall gonna have the battle for the best E lmao i want in that shit asap

Autograph
03-26-2014, 01:09 PM
RULE count me out. my mic is terrible at the moment. its costing me battles with mic quality

Lockhart
03-29-2014, 11:27 PM
RULE Would I be eligible for the Audio Rookie of The Year Tourney? I just started audio battles this year.

Subreal
03-29-2014, 11:55 PM
me too RULE

-PureSavaGe
08-31-2014, 05:36 PM
How I get the rookie of the year right quick?

Mob_Figure
08-31-2014, 05:45 PM
I'll participate in rookie of the year tourney.

-PureSavaGe
08-31-2014, 05:47 PM
what we gotta do to get in?

Mob_Figure
08-31-2014, 05:50 PM
Invitation or top rookie battler I'm guessing

BurnTheArsonist
11-02-2014, 10:19 PM
how do i get in these tourneys?

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

i want in rookie of the year

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

anything going on in novemeber?

BurnTheArsonist
12-02-2014, 07:55 PM
Rook of year for audio right here

NOBLE
12-02-2014, 08:41 PM
how do i get in these tourneys?

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

i want in rookie of the year

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

anything going on in novemeber?

check the audio lounge for the sign up or holla at stricc