PDA

View Full Version : Too many mods?

Indonesia
12-26-2013, 11:14 AM
What do you guys think?

Denton
12-26-2013, 11:27 AM
Care to share why you think theres too many mods? Cant just make a statement without an explanation

V3numb
12-26-2013, 11:29 AM
naw it's the perfect ammount tbh

there's enough for both sections.. + they are always on at a diff time considering time zones and schedules everyone works, so there's always someone to help

if anything you'd be complaining about getting no help instead of too much help if it was the other way around lol

Vegeta
12-26-2013, 11:32 AM
My opinion : YES too many mods. In quantity at least. Most of the mods arent that active though, only some are active mostly. Yeah I know they got life outta letsbeef etc, but still this is what I think.

Denton
12-26-2013, 11:33 AM
naw it's the perfect ammount tbh

there's enough for both sections.. + they are always on at a diff time considering time zones and schedules everyone works, so there's always someone to help

if anything you'd be complaining about getting no help instead of too much help if it was the other way around lol

This guy gets it

Student
12-26-2013, 12:45 PM
There Isn't Too Many But I Believe The Following People Should Get Demoted Until They Come Back Only Because Of Inactivity:
HVK (Last Online: 09-25-2013 07:24 AM Offline)
Miqueas (Last Online: 12-15-2011 07:07 PM Offline)

FiNAL WoRD
12-26-2013, 12:50 PM
"what influenced you to do graphics?"
"Uhhhhh...umm i unno, drawing and shit?"-student
LMFAO, best interview ever stu

V3numb
12-26-2013, 12:51 PM
"what influenced you to do graphics?"
"Uhhhhh...umm i unno, drawing and shit?"-student
LMFAO, best interview ever stu

lmaooooooooo..

if i had room i'd quot that shit

The Ghost of Freak
12-26-2013, 01:41 PM
I say NO, but co-sign with Student about dropping non-active mods. Mods by nature should have the requirement of being some of the most active users on the site.

Fair comment in.

-FREAK-

V3numb
12-26-2013, 01:42 PM
agreed ^

Fidel Z
12-26-2013, 02:07 PM
Fidel for mod 'YES WE CAN'

Indonesia
12-26-2013, 02:38 PM
There Isn't Too Many But I Believe The Following People Should Get Demoted Until They Come Back Only Because Of Inactivity:
HVK (Last Online: 09-25-2013 07:24 AM Offline)
Miqueas (Last Online: 12-15-2011 07:07 PM Offline)

This is what I was meaning to say. In-active mods don't make any sense, I'm not bashing any mods DJ Denton. I think making u a mod was good since you are active

V3numb
12-26-2013, 02:41 PM
say it in the OP and break it down lol

you really confuse a mofo otherwise

lllllllllllll
12-26-2013, 03:04 PM
V3numb be dead on most of the times lol haha..

Denton
12-26-2013, 04:33 PM
Fasho indo.

NOBLE
12-26-2013, 04:45 PM
Are we complaining about having too many mods period or too many mods who are inactive? I'm not making any argument either way, but just out of curiosity, what exactly is wrong with having too many mods? If you're arguing that we have too many inactive mods, do you care to name who you think is inactive? (question to everyone other than Student)

Nicholas
12-26-2013, 05:13 PM
Are we complaining about having too many mods period or too many mods who are inactive? I'm not making any argument either way, but just out of curiosity, what exactly is wrong with having too many mods? If you're arguing that we have too many inactive mods, do you care to name who you think is inactive? (question to everyone other than Student)

I think there are too many mods that are inactive or pop on but don't do anything (at least anything that us as members can observe). I'll call out a few names but I should say just because I mention them, it's nothing personal....
Askari, Jason, HVK, Dissizit, V3numb (active but the graphic section is dead), Illokwent (where did he go?)

I'm sure there are more but those names spring to mind. I'm not saying demod them but we need more mods that are active and getting engaged.

Ray Zeus
12-26-2013, 05:16 PM
i think we have too many bitches... i mean if we at the club and it's a buncha bitches that's cool... but when their grown ass men and on a website... it's a problem...

i got a program called Bitch-Be-Gone... it works great on all your household bitches and hoes!

nigguhs talking shit??? hit the Bitch-Be-Gone button and a team of trained assassins will go and murk them and they mama... well... about everybody in the 3 generation range in both directions... so that's their grandparents and grandkids bodied... #ComingToAWebsiteNearYou

OSKAR
12-26-2013, 05:18 PM
Jason and Illo are active

V3numb
12-26-2013, 05:42 PM
I think there are too many mods that are inactive or pop on but don't do anything (at least anything that us as members can observe). I'll call out a few names but I should say just because I mention them, it's nothing personal....
Askari, Jason, HVK, Dissizit, V3numb (active but the graphic section is dead), Illokwent (where did he go?)

I'm sure there are more but those names spring to mind. I'm not saying demod them but we need more mods that are active and getting engaged.

no heart throbs here taken

but bare in mind that just because you dont see them battle/post in forums doesnt mean they dont handle business.. i know for a fact jason does his work.. illo too i guess idk about HVk tho

adnd my section is "kinda dead" because noone wants to post/lern graphics : /.. it's not the buisness it's the consumers tbh.. i get a few ppl here and ther etho

lllllllllllll
12-26-2013, 05:42 PM
V3numb's also dropping new shit in the GFX section almost daily.. Not his fault we don't have that many graphic makers here.

Tbh, it's people i haven't seen in the forums or active in god knows how long complaining.. idk if it's just me that noticed that.

NOBLE
12-26-2013, 06:29 PM
Considering that a lot of issues people present mods with are handled via PM, I think it would be unwise to assume they're just logging into the forums and not doing much else. If a mod does something on a battle like removing a vote or even issuing an infraction, most of the time people wouldn't know unless it directly affects them.
I think the main rubric we can really use to judge how active someone is on here is if you ask them for help. If you're asking them for help and they're never responding, then I fully understand you calling them inactive. From what I know though, the guys on staff will help anyone out...even people they may have tussled with in the forums. Can you say anyone on staff ignores your requests for assistance?

The Ghost of Freak
12-26-2013, 06:37 PM
NOBLE, I think there are currently enough mods, and they do enough moderating, but they should also actively vote more, despite the push back they would receive for giving a fair opinion.

FVC is nearly dead, and Bnas makes it clear that anyone can still fish for votes.

No hate intended toward anyone, but I would like to see more audio voting in general.

-FREAK-

Dean
12-26-2013, 06:46 PM
NOBLE, I think there are currently enough mods, and they do enough moderating, but they should also actively vote more, despite the push back they would receive for giving a fair opinion.

FVC is nearly dead, and Bnas makes it clear that anyone can still fish for votes.

No hate intended toward anyone, but I would like to see more audio voting in general.

-FREAK-
Yah, I think some people assume the mods are inactive due to them not voting frequently, or battling.

NOBLE
12-26-2013, 07:00 PM

-FREAK-

I agree. Have you ever thought about joining the audio FVC?

ILLoKWENT
12-27-2013, 12:36 AM

^^^im here fam... gettin shit cleaned up, here and there in between my socalled life.. especially in december, fam.. best believe there wasnt a pm request that i didnt try to get solved or left unanswered... and if there was let me know asap..question is are YOU nick planning to get back to fvc, considering your request for leave has been a while now, and i see you poppin in and out .. hmu wit your plans , otherwise, i got others that are more than happy to take on the responsibility.

ILLoKWENT
12-27-2013, 12:43 AM

-FREAK-

freak, how many battles do you vote on in a given month,? in audio? my suggestion is start a voting thread in the audio side, and let me see how many requests you handle and answer timely, then hmu, if you pull off at least 20 or more fairly decent/good expoed votes a month consistenly, i'll consider you for FVC...

The Ghost of Freak
12-27-2013, 02:41 AM
ILLoKWENT , can do. I will start a thread now.

Also, I wasn't trying to criticize FVC audio as much as say that its currently in a lull. I see you out there always putting the work in, and for that MAD RESPECT.

-FREAK-

ILLoKWENT
12-27-2013, 03:43 AM
ILLoKWENT , can do. I will start a thread now.

Also, I wasn't trying to criticize FVC audio as much as say that its currently in a lull. I see you out there always putting the work in, and for that MAD RESPECT.

-FREAK-

Appreciate that fam.. much respect to yall For actively battlin and giving us job security.

LiLBearMuahfuga
12-27-2013, 03:49 AM
V3numb's also dropping new shit in the GFX section almost daily.. Not his fault we don't have that many graphic makers here.

Tbh, it's people i haven't seen in the forums or active in god knows how long complaining.. idk if it's just me that noticed that.

Who is that girl? I'll give her a starbucks straw.

The Dope Man
12-27-2013, 04:00 AM
ILLoKWENT is mad active, always on point with PMs, i dont really fuck with any other mods except NOBLE back in tha day..

IMO - There should be a MOD voting thread..

& Regarding tha FVC i think their should be more of them, it'd be nice have more intelligent voters constantly voting on battles. I know there is some deserving members out there that's not AC/Murda ...tha inactive fvc members should get removed asap..
For example Dissizit, where tha fuck you at? i must of put like 5 battles in your thread tha lastmonth & aint get no response & ive seen seen you online.. sup? (No hate or anything, just my opinion.)

~1~

Vegeta
12-27-2013, 04:04 AM
ILLoKWENT Check my FV thread yo.. voted on 43 off 50 requests, I b/d on either good or close battles or if the battler requests... I been getting almost 3-4 requests a day this week yo

Nicholas
12-27-2013, 04:42 AM
no heart throbs here taken

adnd my section is "kinda dead" because noone wants to post/lern graphics : /.. it's not the buisness it's the consumers tbh.. i get a few ppl here and ther etho

Yep but it's your job to get that section active surely? IDK how you're going to do it but you took that responsibility on

I know I haven't posted in the forums a great deal recently. I'm just calling it as I see it.

^^^im here fam... gettin shit cleaned up, here and there in between my socalled life.. especially in december, fam.. best believe there wasnt a pm request that i didnt try to get solved or left unanswered... and if there was let me know asap..question is are YOU nick planning to get back to fvc, considering your request for leave has been a while now, and i see you poppin in and out .. hmu wit your plans , otherwise, i got others that are more than happy to take on the responsibility.

OK fair enough. I think I could be an active FVC member again in February. I'm real busy up until then, I just pop on here for 10-15 minute bursts to attend to crew business and drop the odd forum post. When I had my FVC thread up it took up a LOT of time because I hit almost every link and try to drop decent expos.

Why is me being on leave preventing you from recruiting new people to the FVC?

Thanks Illo.

V3numb
12-27-2013, 04:57 AM
Yep but it's your job to get that section active surely? IDK how you're going to do it but you took that responsibility on

you're more than welcome to post some of your work..

Nicholas
12-27-2013, 08:03 AM
you're more than welcome to post some of your work..

What? I'm confused I haven't taken a mod spot or forum mod spot on. I'm not a member of staff. I have no responsibilities here.

J u s T C
12-27-2013, 08:19 AM
People got mod spots for mod spots for mod spots.

If you're the GFX mod it's your job to make it active. Not just keep an eye on the GFX Forum.

Denton
12-27-2013, 08:26 AM
exactly

he ignores requests in his section if he doesnt like the person making the request

Shots fired:popcorn:

V3numb
12-27-2013, 10:20 AM
People got mod spots for mod spots for mod spots.

If you're the GFX mod it's your job to make it active. Not just keep an eye on the GFX Forum.

im trying.. it's harder than it looks

exactly

he ignores requests in his section if he doesnt like the person making the request

i ignore everyone's requests.. because i dont take them.. stop getting salty lmao

i tell ppl i dnt take requests either..

Nicholas you told me awhile back you did some GFX no? i was mearly saying make a thread and showcase some work is all

Rain-Matrix
12-27-2013, 10:22 AM
Not enough rule breakers tbh ... am i by myself in this?

lllllllllllll
12-27-2013, 01:17 PM
ROFL!DJ Denton.

Nicholas
12-28-2013, 09:44 AM
Nicholas you told me awhile back you did some GFX no? i was mearly saying make a thread and showcase some work is all

I CAN do Graphics and used to do them regularly but they're not really an interest any more so I only do them when necessary.

V3numb
12-28-2013, 08:16 PM
I CAN do Graphics and used to do them regularly but they're not really an interest any more so I only do them when necessary.

i just wanted you to post some old work man nothing fresh needed, just a little showcasing of w.e you threw together in the past