PDA

View Full Version : Letsbeef Informer IV

lllllllllllll
12-12-2013, 02:24 AM
Letsbeef Informer IV
Brought to you by[/COLOR]
Real Nigga Shun Tell Yo Friends
Created by
Punk (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=877531)

Welcome To The Letsbeef Informer IV
What's Been Good?
I know it's been a long time since ya'll seen one of these so i've decided to put together another one for those who keep up with them. If you have no idea what an LB Informer is then your probably a lame or work for Lockhart. I'm your wonderful host & creator Punk The God aka Rap Jesus. But if you ARE a new reader, we discuss things about the site in a fun matter so if your a victim of a harsh joke, don't take it serious, I'm only..... stating facts. So go get your popcorn, knock your bitch out, put the kids in the attic because if you get distracted from these small ass informers, i will personally come snuff everyone in that house hold..

Mellow High "Yu" - YouTube

Accomplishments
Championships Won
M-Rock
M-Rock Congratulations on winning the Audio Grand Championship Tournament. You've definitely become a big name this year with tracks & the audio side as a whole. I would also like to congratulate Dono for making it to the finals. Dude also been on his A-game this year. Glad to see guys like this putting in work daily on the site. good shit guys

Revan
Congrats to Revan winning the Text Grand Championship Tournament. RULE/Revan is now officially a 2x Text Grand Champion along with UNKNOWN ARTIST & Jason. Congratulations to Lockhart for making it to the finals as well. It definitely was a shocker. Lockhart is actual one of few newer members to make it to the finals in a Grand Championship Tournament.

More Accomplishments
stricc Retained the Letsbeef Audio Championship defeating FiNAL WoRD & OSKAR.
ILLoKWENT Retained the Letsbeef Text Championship defeating Victor Mancini & Phroxen
CakedOut Retained the ULC Middleweight Championship defeating @Dysfuntional

Top 10 Text Battlers of November
1.UnCival Eyez
Record:56-7

2.~Surge-I-Kill~
Record:27-7

3.LOGiKK
Record:17-0

4.Tha Dope Man
Record:19-1

5.M U G G Z
Record:16-3

6.RETIRED
Record:15-1

7.ELOH_STACKz
Record:12-1

8.Lockhart
Record:11-1

9.The Wizard Of Barz
Record:12-2

10.J-Flo3
Record:9-0

Top 10 Audio Battlers of November

1.Leroy Brown - Damn shun!
Record:31-6

2.Bnas
Record:31-2

3.JReddy
Records:26-11

4.Cloud Knight
Record:11-1

5.Crysis
Record:9-2

6.SIXX-SHOTT - Ironic lol
Record:3-0

7.DEFIANCETheVandahl

8.tyco RC
Record:4-1

9.KID MAX
Record:4-1

10.JamoesAkaSandMan

Punk's Corner
Writing.......

Top 5 Tracks
Who's holding the mic down?

5.FiNAL WoRD Ft. GRizzEAT - Home Grown
Lets Beef Track: Home Grown ft Final Word - By: GRizzEAT

4.Warren Peece - Stay In School (ReDone)
Lets Beef Track: Stay In School (ReDone) - By: Warren Peece

3.K$Love - Pound Cake Remix
Lets Beef Track: Pound Cake Remix - By: K$Love

2.ELOH_STACKz - Money Callin
Lets Beef Track: Money Callin - By: ELOH_STACKz

And coming in #1 for the month of December so far is Haz - Straight Cash (Haz & Dubs) Congratulations. Keep up the work. Lets see if the momentum will be the same come the end of the month
Lets Beef Track: Straight Cash (Haz & Dubs) - By: Haz

Outro
Well, It's about that time again. We have to 'rap it up again. I know it's a sad moment but.. I guess i can get ghetto for our last few moments together. I'd like to give a shout out to all my niggas & hoes.. Shout out to V3numb my right hand gunna, Dono, NOBLE, Fidel Z, RULE, shout to M U G G Z for kicking my ass in text battle (won't do it again) :D* Shout out to WarSand, Lockhart, GRizzEAT, welcome back Rain-Matrix, RhetoriK, & Mayneak. Shout out to Indonesia, Thuggasanti, CaptainBeale & the rest of my OTF niggas. Shout out to Student, Pugz, Streetz Da Hood dat nigga i be roasting you niggas with lol @Dysfunsional, ILLoKWENT, Jason, Dissizit, Enfinite, ELOH_STACKz, @ Schematix, Just C, my nigga BLNK, dat nigga Phil Banks, Obey if i didn't mention you already, stricc, Erupt tha Monsta, FiNAL WoRD, DJ Denton, Theodore Huxtable, Leroy Brown, HandJob Alias, UhMAZING, AfterThought, M-Rock.. And everyone else that's helping this site by posting daily & staying active.. WAYY too many names lol Shout out to everyone on here, doesn't matter if i like you or not.. Just do your part. :D

---------- Post added at 02:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 AM ----------

Mentions not working XD what a waste of time pressing Shitft+2

SAND
12-12-2013, 02:26 AM
they are workin lol. i got tha notif that u mentioned me. & thnkz for tha shout ma duu. im jus here in tha cut tho. boutta surprise yall.. wish this was longer tbh.

lllllllllllll
12-12-2013, 02:45 AM
they are workin lol. i got tha notif that u mentioned me. & thnkz for tha shout ma duu. im jus here in tha cut tho. boutta surprise yall.. wish this was longer tbh.

haha I noticed whenever i refreshed the page.. & No prob bro.

---------- Post added at 02:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 AM ----------

+most of them are pretty medium-short.. Def gotta make them longer :D

Dono
12-12-2013, 02:59 AM
Nice work amigo. I always enjoy reading these.

V3numb
12-12-2013, 04:21 AM
NICEeeeeeeeeeee, gj as always man

Rain-Matrix
12-12-2013, 10:18 AM
A nigga gotta stay informed

Leroy Brown
12-12-2013, 10:35 AM
Good shit Punk, preciate the shout out

Obey
12-12-2013, 01:00 PM
Nice job bro, keep these up.

ELOH STACKz
12-12-2013, 03:13 PM
#2 hottest joint? #Niiiiiiiiiice Punk The God... We working over here on this side!!!

lllllllllllll
12-12-2013, 03:24 PM
thanks people.. stay up & beautiful :)

Student
12-12-2013, 04:01 PM
Nice Info On This Informer.
Thanks For The Shoutout Joey.

M-Rock
12-12-2013, 04:34 PM
Well done punk.. Where can I find the other ones?

stricc
12-12-2013, 05:58 PM
good shit....(i just like being mentioned :))

Theodore Grizzly
12-12-2013, 06:04 PM
Good shit thanks for the shout out

Rant
12-12-2013, 06:07 PM
Punk The God I was robbed by ILLoKWENT.

GRizzEAT
12-12-2013, 08:47 PM
G'shiiii & G'lookz Punk The God.. Hope to see more of these in twenty-fourteen.

Fidel Z
12-12-2013, 08:50 PM
Respect for the shoutout bro! Punk The God

lllllllllllll
12-12-2013, 09:50 PM
Appreciate the reads guys.. M-Rock http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133956&highlight=catalog
Victor Mancini hang in there :D

Haz
02-09-2014, 11:26 PM
Me and jay made too tracks for dec 2013 ? Lol we dropped that song in 2012.. I guess people still bump out tracks . Goodlooks yall

V3numb
02-09-2014, 11:32 PM
Appreciate the reads guys.. M-Rock http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133956&highlight=catalog
Victor Mancini hang in there :D

should just get pugz to give u a sectiion tbh, and there could be other issues and shit of other stuff as well made by other ppl that update w.e regularly

Autograph
02-09-2014, 11:50 PM
Punk done forgot Auto. I gave you that mayor spot!! :D

Good work tho.!

lllllllllllll
02-09-2014, 11:59 PM
Autographh this is the old informer haha

Autograph
02-10-2014, 12:02 AM
Autographh this is the old informer haha

Oh. LoL. Didn't notice that.. *Slowly walks away backwards*

Leroy Brown
02-10-2014, 12:20 AM
Autographh thanks ...reminds me of where I came from

and Punk...I don't know how much work you put in but its enough to make me laugh, and that's a lot...(as funny as I am)

I remember when u posted this...I thought audio battles mattered...then I realized you can be average and get a grand champ

UhMAZING
02-10-2014, 02:49 PM
Word.. on the S/O.

Hubert Cumberdale
02-10-2014, 06:16 PM
Best one yet. Good work Punk.

M-Rock
02-10-2014, 06:30 PM
[MENTION=863068]

I remember when u posted this...I thought audio battles mattered...then I realized you can be average and get a grand champ
I see you talkin sideways but I don't see no battle in my inbox pussy. Wait.. Didn't you get smashed by doc t in the gc? Who in turn got smashed by me? Guess that makes you not even close to average. Nobody, including your teammates, think you're that nice. Otherwise they would've had you face me in the crew battle rather than a dude who hasn't done audio in years.

Aggo
02-10-2014, 06:37 PM
I see you talkin sideways but I don't see no battle in my inbox pussy. Wait.. Didn't you get smashed by doc t in the gc? Who in turn got smashed by me? Guess that makes you not even close to average. Nobody, including your teammates, think you're that nice. Otherwise they would've had you face me in the crew battle rather than a dude who hasn't done audio in years.

Oh. Shit. :guns:

M-Rock
02-10-2014, 06:52 PM
Oh. Shit. :guns:

Word up Ag, go look at the scheme tourney brackets and you'll see why he duckin crysis lmao

lllllllllllll
02-10-2014, 06:55 PM
LOL!!!!!@Eth

Leroy Brown
02-13-2014, 07:20 AM
I see you talkin sideways but I don't see no battle in my inbox pussy.

you know what M-Rock I was just bein salty but u can expect a 2 min this weekend...might be today cuz we getting snowed in and Im stuck in the crib

lllllllllllll
02-13-2014, 07:29 AM
M-Rock vs Leroy Brown.. RULE is that a PPV bout i smell?

Vegeta
02-13-2014, 08:27 AM
Punk the punk corner are u still writing it? lol

lllllllllllll
02-13-2014, 08:35 AM
Vegeta nah.. i slept that