PDA

View Full Version : World Cup 2014 Draw...

ELOH STACKz
12-06-2013, 01:32 PM
Group Stage:
Group A: Brazil, Cameroon, Croatia, Mexico
Group B: Australia, Chile, Netherlands, Spain
Group C: Colombia, Greece, Ivory Coast, Japan
Group D: Costa Rica, England, Italy, Uruguay
Group E: Ecuador, France, Honduras, Switzerland
Group F: Argentina, Bosnia, Iran, Nigeria
Group G: Germany, Ghana, Portugal, USA
Group H: Algeria, Belgium, Korea, Russia

Overview:
USA got the worrrrrst possible draw they could've gotten. Germany is a fucking Powerhouse, one of the favorites to lift the Cup with: Ozil, Gomez, Gotze, Reus, Lewandoski... Portugal has arguably the Best Player in the World in Cristiano Ronaldo, not to mention Nani & Coentrao... Ghana has knocked us out of the last 2 World Cups. We cant keep up with those lightning quick African dudes. Smh, as a USMNT fan; I'm siiiiiick right now.

Predictions:
A) Brazil/Croatia
B) Spain/Netherlands (don't sleep on Chile though)
C) Colombia/Japan
D) Uruguay/Italy (England is trash this year)
E) France/Honduras (on a good day, Ecuador can beat Honduras)
F) Argentina/Nigeria (Bosnia can make it happen too)
G) Germany/Portugal (this is the toughest group to advance in)
H) Belgium/Russia (Korea has a chance too, they r always solid)

Any thoughts? Predictions? Or Farewell wishes for Team USA? Lol OSKAR Fidel Z Just C RULE

OSKAR
12-06-2013, 05:05 PM
Team USA have no chance. Honduras either .

I think Greece can pull it off Columbia will finish first tho

England have chances of qualifying to. Probably even finish first if they play their best

Mayneak
12-06-2013, 05:16 PM
Predictions:
A) Brazil/Mexico
B) Netherlands/Chile (Fuck a Spain yO)
C) Colombia/Japan
D) Uruguay/Italy
E) France/Switzerland
F) Argentina/Nigeria
G) Germany/Portugal
H) Belgium/Russia

Germany to win it out straight. :high:

Fidel Z
12-06-2013, 07:04 PM
GERRMMAAANNNNYYYYYY!!!! :D Fuck da rest lol

On the real tho, I agree with your predictions ELOH

ELOH STACKz
12-06-2013, 07:52 PM
Team USA have no chance. Honduras either .

I think Greece can pull it off Columbia will finish first tho

England have chances of qualifying to. Probably even finish first if they play their best

Greece can definitely make it out, I just like Japan. They got Honda & the other dude up front... What's the last time England "played their best" though? Somebody has to step up if they wanna get out of that group.

Predictions:
A) Brazil/Mexico
B) Netherlands/Chile (Fuck a Spain yO)
C) Colombia/Japan
D) Uruguay/Italy
E) France/Switzerland
F) Argentina/Nigeria
G) Germany/Portugal
H) Belgium/Russia

Germany to win it out straight. :high:

I like Chile. Vidal is a beassssssssttt... But Spain always gets out of the group

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

GERRMMAAANNNNYYYYYY!!!! :D Fuck da rest lol

On the real tho, I agree with your predictions ELOH

:guns: USA did beat Germany in a Friendly earlier this year :D #JustSaying

ELOH STACKz
12-07-2013, 03:31 PM
Stoke takes down Chelsea today? ManU losses again? WTF is going on...

ELOH STACKz
12-08-2013, 10:09 AM
By the lack of interest in this thread, I guess nobody really fucks with Soccer like that. Lol... Oh well, it's just us OSKAR Fidel Z Mayneak

Mayneak
12-08-2013, 10:16 AM
Stoke takes down Chelsea today? ManU losses again? WTF is going on...

I'm a United fan, yet I know how Liverppol fans felt the last 25+ years lol. Stoke deserved to win, Southampton should have got 3 points but the draw was a good result.

& yeah, Errrrrrrryyyybbbbooodddyyyy loves hand egg around here. :high:

ELOH STACKz
12-08-2013, 11:10 AM
Moyes is struggling a little bit over there at Old Trafford. His Starting 11's & sub patterns have been really questionable lately.. I fuck with Stoke cuz they always have Americans on the team. I follow Everton though, pretty much for the same reason. I'm hearing that USA's prodigal son Landon Donovan is about to go back on Loan there in January... Emirates Stadium is gonna be ROCKING today vs. Arsenal Mayneak #CantWait

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

I bet my co-worker lunch tomorrow that Everton wins... Blues all day son #ToffeePower Lol

OSKAR
12-08-2013, 11:50 AM
Losing to both Everton and Newcastle in consecutive weeks at home is disgraceful. Realistic target for us should be qualifying for the Europa. Oh and two quality signings in January

ELOH STACKz
12-08-2013, 01:12 PM
Who do you think they should sign OSKAR? I'd say they could use a Playmaker in the middle of the park & Winger that gets wide, opens up the pitch & has the ability to send Crosses into the box...

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

I'd say like Andres Townsend or an Arjen Robben on the wing & somebody like Arturo Vidal in the middle... Robben might be the only one available in January though

OSKAR
12-08-2013, 03:11 PM
Trust me if we sign arturo Vidal ill jizz in my pants. Dude is like my favourite midfielder. In my opinion we should get a chiellini type CB cause let's face it. Evans is inconsistent and vidic only gettin worse. A midfielder is a must and a priority and possibly a left winger. Kagawa doesn't get chances, Nani either. Ashley young should gtfo and januzaj is overhyped. We are good with strikers.

IV
12-08-2013, 04:51 PM
England are pretty fucked, that's all I'm saying.. Although Italy have been playing pretty badly too recently and England have been quite unlucky, but under pressure we fucking suck.. Uruguay play dirty and they have the best striker in the world so it's not looking too promising. Them Italians keep fucking up my accumulators though, so we'll see I guess.

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

Brazil/Mexico
Netherlands/Spain
Greece/Ivory Coast
Italy/Uruguay
France (if they fix the fuck up)/Switzerland
Argentina/Nigeria
Germany/Ghana
Belgium/Russia

Anybody saying that USA have the worst draw, you're gassed.. Imagine how it would feel to be Australian right now LOOOOOOL.

On paper Belgium have one of the strongest teams in the world right now. I just hope Germany don't win. Wouldn't mind a South American team winning.

J u s T C
12-08-2013, 04:53 PM
This thread is depressing and inaccurate.

People need to stop jumping on the boo Moyes bandwagon and this is coming from a city fan. Only glory hunters and outsiders don't get the meaning of transition. Show a bit of patience. But you've never suffered hardship. Americans follow w.e team is hot hot whilst supporting 5 others in 5 different states, whilst modern day reds know no better. so I guess the trigger happy fickleness is to be expected.

Real footy fans gather round and nod in agreement.

IV
12-08-2013, 04:58 PM
I'm a United fan, yet I know how Liverppol fans felt the last 25+ years lol. Stoke deserved to win, Southampton should have got 3 points but the draw was a good result.

& yeah, Errrrrrrryyyybbbbooodddyyyy loves hand egg around here. :high:

Oh you're a United fan? I'm a Newcastle fan. How's your weekend been? Mine was fantastic.

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

People need to stop jumping on the boo Moyes bandwagon and this is coming from a city fan. Only glory hunters and outsiders don't get the meaning of transition. Show a bit of patience. But you've never suffered hardship. Americans follow w.e team is hot hot whilst supporting 5 others in 5 different states, whilst modern day reds know no better. so I guess the trigger happy fickleness is to be expected.

Moyes is a good manage, Man U have some of the best players in the world, they're just a whack team and still grieving Fergie. They'll come back, and I'm a Newcastle fan.

J u s T C
12-08-2013, 05:00 PM
Group A: Brazil Croatia
Group B: Chile, Spain
Group C: Ivory Coast, Japan
Group D: England Uruguay
Group E: Ecuador, France
Group F: Argentina Nigeria
Group G: Germany Portugal
Group H: Belgium, Russia

Obey
12-08-2013, 05:09 PM
YEW-ESS-AY, YEW-ESS-AY.

J u s T C
12-08-2013, 05:10 PM
Oh you're a United fan? I'm a Newcastle fan. How's your weekend been? Mine was fantastic.

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

Moyes is a good manage, Man U have some of the best players in the world, they're just a whack team and still grieving Fergie. They'll come back, and I'm a Newcastle fan.

Thats just it though. United don't have world class players. Besides Rooney and Van Persie they have no 1.

Ferdinand and Vidic are gone. Giggs can do it (every 4 games) smalling is shite. Cleverly is average. So is jones (he's grafter, nothing more) Anderson never filled his potential. Nani is good (But is patchy as fuck) Valencia isn't bad but he's hardly world class. the brazillian twin at right back is garbage.

People are forgetting just how average this team is. It needs a whole new defence and midfield. Fergie just had a way of getting really average players to perform above their abillitys. No offence but anyone thinking this is a quality united side is delusional. It's 1 of the worst in fergies 20 years and THE worst to win a title. only reason they won the league last year was because of Fergies way with average players and everyone else fucking up and handing it to them on a plate.

Moyes inherited a mix of average/garbage/retirement bound.

OSKAR
12-08-2013, 05:13 PM

I am a Moyes believer. I'm not even blaming him for not being successful. I'm blaming the lack of interest shown by the club in the summer window. I swear all my friends tell me 'when u think Moyes will be sacked' and I respond give him time. The club showed weaknesses during the fergie era and nothing was done. We have the same roster for so many years and our players are only ageing . Having to bring scholes out of retirement and rely so much on giggs IMO is disgraceful. If it wasn't for those late winners last yr we wouldn't be champions. We got lucky last yr, our midfield and defense is hurting and people assumed that if nothing was done we'd be alright for this season. Now if we don't bring in some new players there is nothing Moyes can do. It's not his fault and as I said I support him. We knew this was going to be a transition period but going from champions to 10th without any of our players performing or appear to give a fuck is shocking

OSKAR
12-08-2013, 05:16 PM
'People are forgetting how average this team is. It needs a new defense and midfield'

Thts basically what I said above and I fully agree

J u s T C
12-08-2013, 05:18 PM
I am a Moyes believer. I'm not even blaming him for not being successful. I'm blaming the lack of interest shown by the club in the summer window. I swear all my friends tell me 'when u think Moyes will be sacked' and I respond give him time. The club showed weaknesses during the fergie era and nothing was done. We have the same roster for so many years and our players are only ageing . Having to bring scholes out of retirement and rely so much on giggs IMO is disgraceful. If it wasn't for those late winners last yr we wouldn't be champions. We got lucky last yr, our midfield and defense is hurting and people assumed that if nothing was done we'd be alright for this season. Now if we don't bring in some new players there is nothing Moyes can do. It's not his fault and as I said I support him. We knew this was going to be a transition period but going from champions to 10th without any of our players performing or appear to give a fuck is shocking

Reading my last post it seems we're on the same page.

Fergie new the team was on it's last legs. How many times has he rebuilt the squad in his 20 odd years?

He just won the title off city. He's too old to spend 2 of 3 years rebuilding. So he bowed out on a high. If you look at the squad I think that's pretty obvious. And who can blame him?

Now Moyes has to put in the time and effort.

OSKAR
12-08-2013, 05:22 PM
I wasn't expecting him to stick around he to old. We need to get behind Moyes cause he proved at Everton that he is capable of rebuilding and makin a good squad. I just wanna see some more interest from the board. Spending 37 million for fellaini and signing him on the last day was just bad management and proved to me what direction we were going this season.

J u s T C
12-08-2013, 05:26 PM
I don't know if this is true.

But I heard United fans (after the Everton game) were saying they should have got Martinez?

Lmfao. Yeah right. I can imagine the man who got Wigan relegated being touted for the biggest club job in the country before the season started going down really well with united fans lol

Hindsight is a beautiful thing. But that's probably a minority of fickle reds who only jumped on board during the glories years. Maybe not. I just hope so.

It happened with United. It happened with Chelsea. It'll eventually happen with City.

I don't want us expanding our stadium to accommodate a bunch of scandanavian/Asian/American tourist glory hunters at the expense of legit fans who were with us 30,000 strong at home when we were in division 2 playing Oxford and Gillingham.

We don't need the money so I hope we do t go down that route.

J u s T C
12-08-2013, 05:34 PM
And hey this doesn't mean I'm saying Moyes will be a success. It could all go tits up. But considering the squad he inherited. He deserves some time to stamp his own style and bring in fresh legs, his players. and he deserves the benefit of the doubt.

He needs atleast 2 more transfer windows. The problem is. If you dont qualify for the champions league you might struggle attracting top class players. But even then Moyes is shrood with a bargain.

Moyes has only bought 1 player. He's been injured and is yet to settle.

Fellani is better than anyone united currently has starting in central midfield.

Lol Fergie has made tons of bad buys in his 20 years. Kleberson, Bartez, Cruyff, Poborsky. I could go on.

J u s T C
12-08-2013, 05:49 PM
I know I'm ranting a bit here so I'll leave it at this. And it has to do with United losing to Everton and Newcastle.

(ok I understand they lost at home) but the premier league isn't what it used to be. Smaller lower positioned teams don't just roll over like they used too. Everyone is capable of beating anyone on their day. That's why I don't get the press and certain fans hitting the panic button when results like this happen. Being a fan of city. It sucks when we lose to someone we should be beating. But as a whole it's great because it is truly a comparative league. When Liverpool lost away to Hull everyone was saying Rogers doesn't know what he's doing?

What when United lost at home to Everton? To Newcastle?
When Spurs lost at home to Newcastle (Krul was amazing 15 saves a league record)
When we lost to Cardiff who are newly promoted from the championship?
When Chelsea escaped with a draw at home to west brom.
When Chelsea lost to Stoke.

I could list what woulda been classed as freak results 3,4 or 5 yeas ago in the first 3rd of the season all day.

The league has changed, nothing is guaranteed. You can't just turn up and win so enough of the doom mongering. The league is highly competitive. Deal with it.

ELOH STACKz
12-08-2013, 08:32 PM
The 19 year old Barcelona product, Gerrard Delafaou saved us a point today. That goal was class, man of the match was Russ Barkley though. He was every fucking where...

As for Moyes, I never said he should be sacked. I mean, he has a 6 year deal. ManU there would be an adjustment period. But c'mon, who would've thought ManU would be struggling this much? Barely holding on to a Europa League spot. Their talent isn't great, but Managers at places like: Southampton & Villa are doing more with less. I mean, 22 points out of a possible 45 is hard to justify with all that money they have on the books Just C

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

Btw, I think Kleberson plays in the MLS now for the Philadelphia Union. Although, I think there's 2 or 3 Kleberson's, so it might be a different one. Those tricky fucking Brazilians, Lol...

Mayneak
12-08-2013, 11:30 PM

How about you fuck off? lol Nah we played horribly, deserved to lose. Thought we should have got a point at home to Everton tho, had some half decent chances.

But yeah..

I agree with most of what was said, respect to Just not jumping on the "Moyes Out, he doesnt know what he's doing" bandwagon since he's the other side of the pond & mad rivals lol.
Blatent to see that this is one of Uniteds "worse" teams, when I say that, he needs freshness.
List of players that need to go:
Ferdinand
Anderson
Young
Wellbeck
Giggs (Although giving the legend he is, he's inconsistent)

Few more, but ye get the idea.

I have a feeling Hernandez will leave. Doesn't get enough games, Kagawa hasn't really had a string of games, which is needed. Zaha? Great player but has only played 13 minutes.

Also, the players have listened to Fergie for 26+ years, Moyes has his ideas and certain ways to play his type of football. Its a job, it would take time to adjust no matter your occupation. Lets start buy bringing in a few fresh faces in January..:high:

J u s T C
12-08-2013, 11:56 PM
Shit I forgot about Kagawa. He's up there with Rooney and Van Persie.

That's probably the biggest head scratcher with Moyes. I really don't know why he isn't playing him.

Every time I've watched him play he creates and never makes a bad pass. I rate him tbh. If he gets fed up there we'll take him. Shit him silva and Yaya with Fernan holding.

Mayneak
12-09-2013, 03:08 AM
Shit I forgot about Kagawa. He's up there with Rooney and Van Persie.

That's probably the biggest head scratcher with Moyes. I really don't know why he isn't playing him.

Every time I've watched him play he creates and never makes a bad pass. I rate him tbh. If he gets fed up there we'll take him. Shit him silva and Yaya with Fernan holding.

Yeah Kagawa is quality. Didn't know who the fuck he was before he signed for united but i looked up a few videos and he defo needs to play more. Little war horse :cool:. Rotating the team too much too, he should know he best 11 by now, and its not any of the players ^^ lol.

Havent seen enough of Fernandinho tbh, City have a great team, Aguero, no stopping him. :high:

OSKAR
12-09-2013, 10:47 AM
Kagawa was one of dortmuntds best players! The reason he is not playing is cause he is an attacking midfielder and its difficult for him to adjust as a winger or perform as a cm. With VP out his getting chances cause Rooney is playing up front and not behind VP. He doesn't really fit in Moyes system just like fellaini was said to not fit in uniteds playing style. I call bs and not playing kagawa or zaha is the only prob I got with Moyes. Kagawa should learn to play as a cm and earn a place in the starting XI and zaha should get more chances cause he way better than januzaj

ELOH STACKz
12-09-2013, 06:27 PM
Kagawa was one of dortmuntds best players! The reason he is not playing is cause he is an attacking midfielder and its difficult for him to adjust as a winger or perform as a cm. With VP out his getting chances cause Rooney is playing up front and not behind VP. He doesn't really fit in Moyes system just like fellaini was said to not fit in uniteds playing style. I call bs and not playing kagawa or zaha is the only prob I got with Moyes. Kagawa should learn to play as a cm and earn a place in the starting XI and zaha should get more chances cause he way better than januzaj

I feel u on Kagawa not fitting in with Moyes. He can't play CM, he's tiny. Plus he wont win balls. I haven't seen much of Januzaj, only that 2 goal game. He looked pretty good to me, Lol. I know Saha was great for Palace, I guess Moyes just doesn't rate him.