PDA

View Full Version : Grizzy... Enter Thread.

Lockhart
12-04-2013, 05:29 PM
It seems like EtH isn't done calling people out, here's the latest on what he had to say:

Secondly, Grizz, you said to Urban that you wouldn't reply to the bars you told me to send, because I am now banned. This is completely irrelevant. I put work into my writing while I was on the site, and still want to get the competition going. I worked hard on my verse, and win lose or draw (draw?) I want my bars to get out there. You told me you would have to work really hard, and get your wording down 100% to beat me, so I was looking forward to seeing you spit dope and get an awesome battle going. Don't be a faggot and no show it. Consider this a favour to the "sensei", considering it's apparently my last ever LB battle.

So what's happening GRizzEAT?

GRizzEAT
12-04-2013, 06:01 PM
lolz, eth's banned.

end of story.

1/

lllllllllllll
12-04-2013, 06:18 PM
this is entertaining.. I say let the boy speak.. XD

Row
12-04-2013, 06:26 PM
lolz, eth's banned.

end of story.

1/

lol couldn't have said it better myself.

Nicholas
12-04-2013, 06:33 PM
lolz, eth's banned.

end of story.

1/

Whilst I find it hard to imagine that EtH has written a verse capable of beating you as I know he sucked at battling recently I don't see the relevance of his ban on whether you accept or not?

Lord SP
12-04-2013, 06:35 PM
LMFAO EtH speaking from the dead, wow. but if ur not going to reply to his bars at least publish it somewhere for a view. to fulfil his dreams. he spent time and effort. don't be slack to a banned person.

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

EtH deserves more than being ducked. I go with either reply to his verse or post a link of it.

Lockhart
12-04-2013, 06:54 PM
LMFAO EtH speaking from the dead, wow. but if ur not going to reply to his bars at least publish it somewhere for a view. to fulfil his dreams. he spent time and effort. don't be slack to a banned person.

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

EtH deserves more than being ducked. I go with either reply to his verse or post a link of it.

What happened to your other account?

Lord SP
12-04-2013, 07:01 PM
What happened to your other account?

it's still around, i'm just using this one for the moment.

ELOH STACKz
12-04-2013, 08:37 PM
Tell EtH I'll sell him a Multi for $3 & some bagpipes Lockhart Lol

Lockhart
12-04-2013, 08:41 PM
Tell EtH I'll sell him a Multi for $3 & some bagpipes Lockhart Lol

LMFAO!!!!

Denton
12-04-2013, 08:42 PM
If the tables were turned, Eth wouldnt reply

Lord SP
12-04-2013, 09:19 PM
If the tables were turned, Eth wouldnt reply

^^ true that.

ELOH STACKz
12-05-2013, 08:00 AM
I replied to Geico... Saved 15% on my car insurance too

UhMAZING
12-07-2013, 01:24 PM
Grizz always using Fucc'd up situations to his advantage. Smh @ "Lolz EtH's Banned" That's some straight Bitch Shit, but I would expect that from a Fake ass Gangsta Like himself. By the way...It's "EtH is Banned" you Ignorant Fucc. The Apostrophe makes it "Possessive" he doesn't own a ban, he IS banned. Damn, he was right..you really do need to work on your wording Skills...

...Just like the other day when you called yourself and your dicc riders "Faggots", unknowningly.

Lockhart
12-07-2013, 01:31 PM
Grizz always using Fucc'd up situations to his advantage. Smh @ "Lolz EtH's Banned" That's some straight Bitch Shit, but I would expect that from a Fake ass Gangsta Like himself. By the way...It's "EtH is Banned" you Ignorant Fucc. The Apostrophe makes it "Possessive" he doesn't own a ban, he IS banned. Damn, he was right..you really do need to work on your wording Skills...

...Just like the other day when you called yourself and your dicc riders "Faggots", unknowningly.

Let's stay on topic here, shall we.

Phracture
12-07-2013, 01:36 PM
Once you banned it's over if EtH wants his verse to get credit how bout one of the ACS Post it on their account as a Solo Grizzy diss cypher, simple .

UhMAZING
12-07-2013, 01:40 PM
Let's stay on topic here, shall we.

I thought I was on Topic? Isn't the Topic that Grizz uses unfortunate events to his advantage then acts like he's dope? :confused:

I'll sit bacc and watch the show though.
:popcorn::high:

Also Co-Sign for what Dissizit Said.

Manhattan
12-07-2013, 01:40 PM
Once you banned it's over if EtH wants his verse to get credit how bout one of the ACS Post it on their account as a Solo Grizzy diss cypher, simple .

What do you mean "Once you banned it's over"? No ones going to take Eths 16 and use it as a cypher on one of our accounts and especially when the bars sitting in grizz's inbox.....Why don't you just respond GRizzEAT?

Lockhart
12-07-2013, 01:47 PM
I thought I was on Topic? Isn't the Topic that Grizz uses unfortunate events to his advantage then acts like he's dope? :confused:

I'll sit bacc and watch the show though.
:popcorn::high:

Also Co-Sign for what Dissizit Said.

I meant the grammar part, but meh....

GRizzEAT
12-07-2013, 03:04 PM
the way...It's "EtH is Banned" you Ignorant Fucc. The Apostrophe makes it "Possessive" he doesn't own a ban, he IS banned. Damn, he was right..you really do need to work on your wording Skills...

you dumb hick shit, its called a CONTRACTION. Eth + is = Eth's... No wonder your in bnas crew, buncha level K pretards. smh. for everybodyelse, refer to Dissizit or well, my initial post. Yall must be mistaking ma kindness for weakness, this ain a fukin charity race.

MURDER 1/

Manhattan
12-07-2013, 03:16 PM
What does Eth being banned have to do w/ it though? He sent to you before he was banned....And the bars are sitting in your inbox are they not?

-Jibberish
12-07-2013, 03:25 PM
No wonder your in bnas crew
made me l o l

GRizzEAT
12-07-2013, 03:26 PM
dah phuq i have to gain from beating someone thats banned. I agreed to battle eth wen he was not banned, he told me he was getting banned, i didn believe tha shit...but damn he got banned...if he wants credit for some sixteen he spent months writing... well post it as a topical. Dont get this shit twisted, we are enemies, and im here to fuck shit up, not grant last wishes. Wen eth/If eth returns we'll have a battle. far as im concerned yall can cry and bitch all yall want, i ain battle'n a banned person. so uh, continue tha lil pity party... shit, use it as a punch in our next battle.. Grizzy Ducks Eth.:rolleyes:

Manhattan
12-07-2013, 03:35 PM
dah phuq i have to gain from beating someone thats banned. he wants credit for some sixteen he spent months writing... well post it as a topical. Dont get this shit twisted, we are enemies, and im here to fuck shit up, not grant last wishes. Wen eth/If eth returns we'll have a battle. far as im concerned yall can cry and bitch all yall want, i ain battle'n a banned person. so uh, continue tha lil pity party... shit, use it as a punch in our next battle.. Grizzy Ducks Eth.:rolleyes:

Just makes you look like a ducking bitch tbh. Who cares what you have to gain from it the man sent you a 16 and you're ducking it regardless of if he's banned or not. Eth will never be back and you will continue to duck a 16 that will sit in your inbox forever. Exactly we are all enemies so stop acting so fucking high and mighty and respond to them bars.

Lockhart
12-07-2013, 03:44 PM
Just makes you look like a ducking bitch tbh. Who cares what you have to gain from it the man sent you a 16 and you're ducking it regardless of if he's banned or not. Eth will never be back and you will continue to duck a 16 that will sit in your inbox forever. Exactly we are all enemies so stop acting so fucking high and mighty and respond to them bars.

Real shit.

GRizzEAT
12-07-2013, 03:44 PM
C'lest la vie.. lolz. keep begging, bitch. Only yall gives a fuck what eth wants. so yeah to yall i may look like a .....lil ducking bitch, which's dum, wen i jus battled and beat Man who is BETTER than eth....... But other than that, i look like a textcee that ain finna waste energy battle'n a dude thats banned... yall w/ these emotions...geeze.

s.n.: I do have streetz dah hoodz 32 on deck tho. and his is waaaaay better than eths too.

Lockhart
12-07-2013, 03:46 PM
Are you actually going to accept that?

GRizzEAT
12-07-2013, 04:01 PM
mabad, if u had tha notion i was entertaining this shit... jus was respond'n to ma boi Manhattan.

Manhattan
12-07-2013, 04:50 PM
C'lest la vie.. lolz. keep begging, bitch. Only yall gives a fuck what eth wants. so yeah to yall i may look like a .....lil ducking bitch, which's dum, wen i jus battled and beat Man who is BETTER than eth....... But other than that, i look like a textcee that ain finna waste energy battle'n a dude thats banned... yall w/ these emotions...geeze.

s.n.: I do have streetz dah hoodz 32 on deck tho. and his is waaaaay better than eths too.

LOL I'm not begging at all...pussy. I'm just saying you even said in your last response that you and eth set the battle up BEFORE he got banned and then he sent so why should it matter that he's banned now? I ain't even sweating it though this the last time I'll say it. It's not like my saying this will make you respond any faster. However if you about "fucking shit up" then you would fuck up someone who sent you bars, regardless whether or not they're banned.

Streetz De Hood
12-07-2013, 05:05 PM
Im looking forward to it GRizzEAT.. just hmu before you send bc a couple of the punches aren't relevant anymore so ima reword some shit so we both keep it current

Thugasanti
12-07-2013, 05:07 PM
What does Eth being banned have to do w/ it though? He sent to you before he was banned....And the bars are sitting in your inbox are they not?

Yo Manhattan,beware yo...Grizzeat fucks shiiii up...by not respondiiiing to bars whiiiich he has iiiin hiiiis iiinbox.

#RealGangstaShit #Extraiiiiiis #WantabeGoonShrug

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

Griiiiizeat* mabad lolz

Row
12-07-2013, 08:51 PM
GRizzEAT , responding to bars from someone that's banned is like..... writing a letter in response to someone who killed their self. I feel you, bet. To hell with an "eth". stay up homie.

GRizzEAT
12-07-2013, 09:20 PM
Im looking forward to it GRizzEAT.. just hmu before you send bc a couple of the punches aren't relevant anymore so ima reword some shit so we both keep it current

All and All shit was mad dopey yo.. but i hit u up w/ that comment so ukno..:high:

Dean
12-07-2013, 10:14 PM
GRizzEAT , responding to bars from someone that's banned is like..... writing a letter in response to someone who killed their self. I feel you, bet. To hell with an "eth". stay up homie.

Exactly what I was thinking lol

The Ghost of Freak
12-07-2013, 10:21 PM
you dumb hick shit, its called a CONTRACTION. Eth + is = Eth's... No wonder your in bnas crew, buncha level K pretards. smh. for everybodyelse, refer to Dissizit or well, my initial post. Yall must be mistaking ma kindness for weakness, this ain a fukin charity race.

MURDER 1/

LMAO …. Hilarious.

I wanna see a MM vs. MvH crew battle…

:popcorn:

UhMAZING
12-08-2013, 12:51 PM

MURDER 1/

Wow, So you actually do know what a contraction is...Impressive. Yet you don't know that "Everybody Else" isn't 1 word..Nor is "My" spelled Ma. But it's cool, I ain't trippin' over some fake ass blood that types like she's a blonde.....Yeah, I said she.......Pussy.

lllllllllllll
12-11-2013, 07:28 AM
I'm telling you.. Shawn Michaels vs Triple H.. what's going to happen?

Denton
12-11-2013, 08:42 AM
Row GRizzEAT

Writing lines for someone who is banned is completely UnEtHical

Thugasanti
12-11-2013, 09:20 AM
Smh, lost all you respect for you here man.

I called Grizz out in JULY. He accepted. I said "Will we keep this for the Illmania main event?" and he agreed. I wrote my verse in August. Murda Musik then went inactive, thus not being able to compete in Illmania. Grizz got in an accident or some shit, so he wasn't on to get the battle.

He came back, I said "If I send this now, will you reply?". He said yes. I sent.

Grizz then said "Shit, this is actually pretty dope. I'm going to get my wording down perfect to beat it". I said "Make it dope man".

Okay, I'm banned, how is this relevant? You said it's disrespectful to me to respond...I WANT you to respond. I worked hard on my verse and want the battle to go down.

But let's not pretend that's the issue. You thought about replying, couldn't come up with any concepts, and then thought "Fuck it, I'm not doing this shit". You knew you'd take the L, and used this as an excuse.

And to the Murda Musik faggots agreeing with him. I can't believe you guys promote him ducking. Lockhart will tell you guys that I even called him a pussy when he was avoiding a Manhattan battle back when he first joined ACs, so he manned up and replied. Crew allegiance goes out the window when someone is ducking something. Don't let your own ethics and morals go out the window just cause you guys are crewed up.

If you disagree with me, or are like "Pffft, why would I duck someone as shit as EtH?" PROVE that you arent. Kick my ass in the battle. Just be a fucking man about it. Once this battle is finished, I'm done. No multi accs, nothing like that. I just want my last piece of work wrapped up and I'm done.

-EtH

---------- Post added at 09:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

Grizzeat doesn't deserve to be the leader of any crew. MM members should grow a pair of balls and remove griz's cock from their mouth.

Row
12-11-2013, 10:02 AM
Row GRizzEAT

Writing lines for someone who is banned is completely UnEtHical

For real . & adhering to a banned person's request who we never favored. Shit's hilarious.

Free EtH .. from the internet.

GRizzEAT
12-11-2013, 10:24 AM