PDA

View Full Version : Rios vs. Pacquiao...

ELOH STACKz
11-24-2013, 12:29 AM
Your man Pacquiao came out for his ring walk bumping a Katy Perry song, Lmfao... What a clown, I hope Rios puts this nigga to sleep

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

RD 1: Pacquiao... Rios was timid until the last 30 seconds, Pacquiao out worked him

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

RD 2: Pacquiao.. Rios looked more comfortable this round, getting a few hard shots in on the inside. But Pacquiao stepped up the punch output & got the best of the exchanges...

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

RD 3: Pacquiao...

Pacquiao boxing more, frustrating Rios with angles & shots that come out of nowhere. Rios is coming forward though, & he's blocking a lot of Manny's power punches... 30-27 Pacquiao

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

RD 4: Rios... Rios dominated the early part of the round, roughing Pacquiao up in the clenches. Even hit like 4 times while Manny was looking at the ref to break it up. But Pacquiao flurried late, probably stealing him the Round. Manny stopped Rios for clinching & opened up the combos... Probably a Pacquiao round, but I'll give it to Rios

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

RD 5: Pacquiao... Manny started using his boxing skills again. Beautiful one-twos, spinning out of trouble. Pacquiao hand speed is clearly superior. He's getting off first every time.

---------- Post added 11-24-2013 at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was 11-23-2013 at 11:56 PM ----------

RD 6: Pacquiao... Closer round, but Pacquiao is still out boxing Rios. Rios is still charging, but getting hit. Rios is also cut over his eye. Might have been a clash if heads

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

RD 7: Pacquiao... His combinations are killing Rios. He has no answer for the speed. Rios frustrated, getting dirty in the clinches.

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

RD 8: Pacquiao... Pacquiao knows he's winning the fight big. Looks like he might be getting on his horse early. Using his legs & footwork to dance around the ring while firing hard counter punches. Rios left eye is cut/swollen & his nose is bleeding.

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

RD 9: Pacquiao... Rios, knowing he's down is loading up on his shots, looking for that one big punch. Pacquiao is beating him to the punch, peppering him with lefts & rights. Pacquiao winning easily, but still mixing it up with Rios.

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

RD 10: Pacquiao... Ref warns frustrated Rios about punching on the break. Both his eyes are swollen, Pacquiao continues to out work him. Rios hasn't adapted all fight, I don't know if he's not executing or his corner is giving him the wrong advice.

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

RD 11: Pacquiao... Pacquiao has had the speed advantage all night. Rios is finally more aggressive this round, stepping up his work rate. But Pacquiao is just dissecting him. Rios knows it's over

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

RD 12: Pacquiao... Manny kept his distance & put the finishing touches on Rios. Rios barely threw a punch this round. I saw it in his face at the end if RD 11. He looked dejected. They mixed it up a little in the last 10 seconds of the fight. But it was Pacquiao all the way. I gave the 4th round to Rios just cuz, it was his only decent round.

ELOH_STACKz - 119-109 Pacquiao...

Judge 1: 120-108 for Pacquiao
Judge 2: 119-109 for Pacquiao
Judge 3: 118-110 for Pacquiao