PDA

View Full Version : The State of Voting.. DEAD

Subreal
11-23-2013, 09:02 PM
Alright.. so i quit and just came back i guess a week ago, and i don't know what the hell happened. I used to be able to go to FVC, get feedback and actually get a vote, so even though i lost i'd write again because people told me why i lose. Now i come back and no one is getting votes except the battles with two big names. LOL, and you check the battles, and there is barely any votes, and the votes that are there are from people with no VOTE POWER that are just like "fairs in"

Anybody that knows what their doing rarely votes, the FVC threads aren't even really active, you can pop a battle in there and if your lucky you might get a vote before your battle closes in 72 hrs.. and its not even because of inactivity, they are on they just don't vote even on 8s. Something needs to be done.. 6 credits to battle or something..

ILLoKWENT
11-24-2013, 12:01 AM
Alright.. so i quit and just came back i guess a week ago, and i don't know what the hell happened. I used to be able to go to FVC, get feedback and actually get a vote, so even though i lost i'd write again because people told me why i lose. Now i come back and no one is getting votes except the battles with two big names. LOL, and you check the battles, and there is barely any votes, and the votes that are there are from people with no VOTE POWER that are just like "fairs in"

Anybody that knows what their doing rarely votes, the FVC threads aren't even really active, you can pop a battle in there and if your lucky you might get a vote before your battle closes in 72 hrs.. and its not even because of inactivity, they are on they just don't vote even on 8s. Something needs to be done.. 6 credits to battle or something..

Fvc apologizes that we werent able to get to your battle in a timely fashion.. we ourselves try our best to meet requests and we get a shit load every month..

Row
11-24-2013, 12:58 AM
halla at my thread

Subreal
11-24-2013, 01:41 AM
Fvc apologizes that we werent able to get to your battle in a timely fashion.. we ourselves try our best to meet requests and we get a shit load every month..

this wasn't only directed at FVC, it's a point that everyone that is actually good at battling barely votes

ELOH STACKz
11-24-2013, 02:58 PM
I dropped a fair on every battle you put in my Thread Subreal, let ILLoKWENT know so I can get one of the next FVC spots, Lol... Keep em coming too, I also need battle credits

Btw: Row does a good job getting back to votes. He always drops fairs when I tag his thread #Respect