PDA

View Full Version : MORE DOPEMAN/PRINCE CONTRAVERSY!!

Aggo
11-22-2013, 05:45 PM
FingerPrince just posted a verse about 6 dudes getting together, getting drunk, and showing each other their dicks.

Exhibit B.

http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?p=969030#post969030

~TRUTH or DARE~
(Topical)

Six Best Friends Are 'Planning A Party' They All Plan To Bring Different 'Brands of Bacardi' And While 3 Friends Formulate 'Plans To Get Naughty' The Other 3 Are Destitute & Wont 'Stand For Malarkey'/ So When 'Friday Arrives?' The Posse is 'Hardly Suprised' That The 'Quandary Of Guys' Are All Wearing Shades To Hide Their 'Wandering Eyes' But Suddenly, High Up In the 'Squandering Skies' Forth came a Rattle and Rumble That 'Formed An Arise' Of 'Mumbles And Sighs. So They All 'Stumbled Inside' And Became Trapped By The Rain For Hours Until They 'Finally Decide' That Its Time To Play A Game To Assist With The 'Passing Of Time'./ One Friend Lifts a Bottle Of 'Booze in The Air' And With The Other Hand, Begins To Commence 'Moving the Chairs' Until Everyone Else In the 'Room Is Aware' That The Game Will Either Be Spin the Bottle Or Some Enhanced Form Of 'True Or Dare' [1 HOURS PASSES] The Entire Clan is Intoxicated & Somebody Yells 'Dare Or Truth' Which is 'Fair In Proof' That They've Been 'Sharing Brews' /Outside The Window 'Was a Glare' Lightning filled The Dark Room Giving Off The 'Ability To Share' The Silhouette of All That 'Were There' Even With Their Judgements And Visions 'Predominately Impaired' They Gathered The 'Miraculous Skill To Stare' because The First Friends 'Last Dare' Was For Everyone To Remove 'Their Underwear' And Reveal The 'Real Thats Under There'....Yeaah

What the fuck is going on here?!?

BLNK
11-22-2013, 05:50 PM
Thank you Based God.

Manhattan
11-22-2013, 05:52 PM
LMAO! A topical about 6 dudes showing each other their dicks... and this dude said "Malarky" I know you're white now

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaG5SAw1n0c

Thugasanti
11-22-2013, 05:56 PM
Jason OSKAR should'nt this fuck be infracted for swaying an open battle?

#YesHeShouldBeInfracted #YourNotMyFriend #THUGGED

BLNK
11-22-2013, 06:04 PM
LMAO! A topical about 6 dudes showing each other their dicks... and this dude said "Malarky" I know you're white now

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

Community is funny.

Joe MuGGz
11-22-2013, 06:12 PM
FingerPrince just posted a verse about 6 dudes getting together, getting drunk, and showing each other their dicks.

Exhibit B.

http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?p=969030#post969030

~TRUTH or DARE~
(Topical)

Six Best Friends Are 'Planning A Party' They All Plan To Bring Different 'Brands of Bacardi' And While 3 Friends Formulate 'Plans To Get Naughty' The Other 3 Are Destitute & Wont 'Stand For Malarkey'/ So When 'Friday Arrives?' The Posse is 'Hardly Suprised' That The 'Quandary Of Guys' Are All Wearing Shades To Hide Their 'Wandering Eyes' But Suddenly, High Up In the 'Squandering Skies' Forth came a Rattle and Rumble That 'Formed An Arise' Of 'Mumbles And Sighs. So They All 'Stumbled Inside' And Became Trapped By The Rain For Hours Until They 'Finally Decide' That Its Time To Play A Game To Assist With The 'Passing Of Time'./ One Friend Lifts a Bottle Of 'Booze in The Air' And With The Other Hand, Begins To Commence 'Moving the Chairs' Until Everyone Else In the 'Room Is Aware' That The Game Will Either Be Spin the Bottle Or Some Enhanced Form Of 'True Or Dare' [1 HOURS PASSES] The Entire Clan is Intoxicated & Somebody Yells 'Dare Or Truth' Which is 'Fair In Proof' That They've Been 'Sharing Brews' /Outside The Window 'Was a Glare' Lightning filled The Dark Room Giving Off The 'Ability To Share' The Silhouette of All That 'Were There' Even With Their Judgements And Visions 'Predominately Impaired' They Gathered The 'Miraculous Skill To Stare' because The First Friends 'Last Dare' Was For Everyone To Remove 'Their Underwear' And Reveal The 'Real Thats Under There'....Yeaah

What the fuck is going on here?!?

Bawahahahahah!!.. I KNEW someone was gona catch it!

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

Hahahha!!.. Stop it man.. I got tears in my eyes.. Hahaha

Manhattan
11-22-2013, 06:15 PM
Community is funny.

Ya its pretty funny but no The League

No Name Needed
11-22-2013, 06:18 PM
My Dear Lord... That is awful rhyming, and GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Fidel Z
11-22-2013, 06:20 PM
O.M.G <-- (No Homo) but damn, what the fuck, this shit is getting weird now yo,

Snoopy316
11-22-2013, 06:32 PM
Finger fag and dope fag are always gay. This is just another day of the gay hood. Nothing new. Checking out each others dick are their crew policy.

Babylon
11-22-2013, 07:10 PM
Wow
Such gay
Much homo
wow

Theodore Grizzly
11-22-2013, 07:17 PM
Ive been telling everyone all a long and in that previous thread i finally found the evidence to prove it but now it seems that all the evidence is piling up quicker and quicker..dopes pming me like telling me its bullshit and im a hacker and all this other stuff..but now that its out in the open and these two are out of the closet I think they can finally truly be at peace with who they are..cause lets face it they were buried soo far in that damn closet they found christmas presents

Aggo
11-22-2013, 07:22 PM
Ive been telling everyone all a long and in that previous thread i finally found the evidence to prove it but now it seems that all the evidence is piling up quicker and quicker..dopes pming me like telling me its bullshit and im a hacker and all this other stuff..but now that its out in the open and these two are out of the closet I think they can finally truly be at peace with who they are..cause lets face it they were buried soo far in that damn closet they found christmas presents

Theo, how you gonna come in the forum and swagger jack my first battle verse ever?

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=446824

Here's an open invitation, get your stupid dome deflated/ You overrated fucks fellate your homies in the basement/ I shit rhyme constantly, you obviously constipated/ now I feel obligated to address your odd behavior/ You so far in the closet you found christmas presents/ Sylvesters jealous of your lisp, you got a lip infection/ fuck your shitty raps, you got a spit impediment/ every bar I kick's another stitch your gettin/ pick your weapon/ mines a forked tounge and a war drum/ Turn these Warbucks babies back to orphans/ Course I'm cleanin up bitch, I get my chores done.

Damn, son.

stricc
11-22-2013, 07:23 PM
Agonize this fool's sig says the good die young thank god im a BAD BOY!?! that gay ass quote alone should have been enough to prove his gayness...imagine tellin another grown ass man you're a bad boy lmao i cant think of a way you could say it where it wouldnt sound gay

Theodore Grizzly
11-22-2013, 07:23 PM
lmao had no idea that it was your first battle verse ever..sorry i didnt get the memo to read every battle here my bad..

Aggo
11-22-2013, 07:25 PM
Agonize this fool's sig says the good die young thank god im a BAD BOY!?! that gay ass quote alone should have been enough to prove his gayness...imagine tellin another grown ass man you're a bad boy lmao i cant think of a way you could say it where it wouldnt sound gay

YOOOOOO!

Like, "Good guys finish last. But I'm a BAAAAAAD BOY so fuck you. I'mma finish firsAAAUUGHHMYNUUUUUTSSS!!!"

AfterThought
11-23-2013, 08:15 AM
i aint never liked Puffy.

HIGHpothasis
11-23-2013, 03:05 PM
...its def. about 3 women and 3 men. People Need to Stop Trying So Hard To Be Funny. Where The Fucc Are the Adults On LB? Smh

Aggo
11-23-2013, 03:22 PM
There is nothing in that verse insinuating women are involved. It's weird.

stricc
11-23-2013, 04:00 PM
you said quandry of GUYS...how you go out ya way to mention tha men but not tha females? fuckin faggot should just admit it already

Shezso Eu
11-23-2013, 04:05 PM
lol.. all we need now is the Oxygen channel.

HIGHpothasis
11-23-2013, 05:39 PM
you said quandry of GUYS...how you go out ya way to mention tha men but not tha females? fuckin faggot should just admit it already

You Gay Minded Smut, the Guys Were Wearing Shades To Hide The Fact that They Were Looking At The Women....

#Fail

Row
11-23-2013, 05:51 PM
You Gay Minded Smut, the Guys Were Wearing Shades To Hide The Fact that They Were Looking At The Women....

#Fail

stevie wonder shades?

J u s T C
11-23-2013, 09:46 PM
This the gayest shit.

I guess this is fake too @Fingerfag

Snoopy316
11-24-2013, 02:36 AM
This the gayest shit.

I guess this is fake too @Fingerfag

yeah, someone photoshop this too, and hack into his own finger to type this,

HandJob Alias
11-24-2013, 06:32 AM
...its def. about 3 women and 3 men. People Need to Stop Trying So Hard To Be Funny. Where The Fucc Are the Adults On LB? Smh

Why is the gay kid who is playin spin the bottle, truth or dare and pin the dick on the taint during a sleepover questioning where the adults on Letsbeef are? Did you need permission to dare DopeyMan to fellate your pee-pee from us cause you know we dont mind little buddy. You two fellas are cute together, like those Cory Matthews and Sean Hunter fags from Boy Meets another Boy