PDA

View Full Version : Trying To Elevate

Babylon
11-20-2013, 11:34 PM
Like most I'm trying to elevate, in the future I want to be a big name. I used to just snipe & think I was dope as fuck and because of that all I do now is drop opens (unless I need to get rid of throwaway bars that I know wouldn't win a good battle, then I'll snipe) But now I would like to battle bigger names on here. I don't give a fuck about a fireball so if I lose I lose, just get at me if you want to battle.

Audio, by the way.

And if you're really feeling generous tell me how I could elevate. Bare in mind that I already know I should incorporate more punchlines into my shit it's just that they take more time to write than others, and I like pumping out battles fast as fuck :guns:

But, other than that what should I do? I'd be happy to critique others here as well so that it's mutually beneficial.

Row
11-21-2013, 12:13 AM
guess that elevation crew youre in aint doing much.

V3numb
11-21-2013, 12:15 AM
what row ment to say was..

play with one of his kids and see who gets beat up

Hubert Cumberdale
11-21-2013, 04:05 AM
*Looks at Crysis in February*
*Looks at Crysis now*

Yeah, no development at all Row, smh.

Good shit Cry. Cool seeing you transition to audio.

lllllllllllll
11-21-2013, 10:23 AM
Elevation comes faster from experience, battling heavy opponents, & dedication.. Not some cunt whispering in your ear telling you they can help.. Don't know why the whole "Elevation Crew" shit is so popular right now..

Babylon
11-21-2013, 10:39 AM
Nah, I elevated heavily from Eth telling me what I was doing wrong & what I should start doing. When I first joined Chloro I straight up didn't know what a punchline was.
So from the:
Multiple forum games created to give you experience on each element of rap
Elevation threads made by multiple heads of AC's so that you got the opinions of more than a few people
Constant competitions & tournaments through each crews so that you can get the battle experience.

I'm doing fine in Chloro, not even trying to be cliche they've got me to a place in rap I didn't realize existed when I got here. Only reason I made this thread is to do more, get more opinions and battle more dudes. Just because you want to elevate more doesn't mean you're already not.

ILLoKWENT
11-21-2013, 11:34 AM
Elevation comes faster from experience, battling heavy opponents, & dedication.. Not some cunt whispering in your ear telling you they can help.. Don't know why the whole "Elevation Crew" shit is so popular right now..elevating by battling stronger opponents is still only part of it.. if you still dont understand what your doin wrong you dont elevate.. hence 'elevation crews'.. where you get multiple views and games to polish your craft... from your mates and coaches.. and its popular only because more peeps understand the benefits of it and want to be part of that..

lllllllllllll
11-21-2013, 11:49 AM
elevating by battling stronger opponents is still only part of it.. if you still dont understand what your doin wrong you dont elevate.. hence 'elevation crews'.. where you get multiple views and games to polish your craft... from your mates and coaches.. and its popular only because more peeps understand the benefits of it and want to be part of that..

I trust the voters to tell me what i did wrong most of the time. Every battler is starting to write alike.. Majority of them don't even know what the Long Bar style is so they call it stretched.. I'm saying, the people who's "elevating" is only learning pieces. I'll stick to doing my own thing. I got a hell of a lot better since i started.

ILLoKWENT
11-21-2013, 04:51 PM
I trust the voters to tell me what i did wrong most of the time. Every battler is starting to write alike.. Majority of them don't even know what the Long Bar style is so they call it stretched.. I'm saying, the people who's "elevating" is only learning pieces. I'll stick to doing my own thing. I got a hell of a lot better since i started.

Yeah they learning pieces. But thats how you learn and eventually be able to put the ingredients together for a good product..thats how everyone learns.. of course everyones different ..some are gifted enuf to get it quickly without help.but others may need more help..hence elevation crews..btw please explain to everyone whats the difference between a long bar and short bar style.. so they will get a better understanding.

lllllllllllll
11-21-2013, 07:53 PM
Yeah they learning pieces. But thats how you learn and eventually be able to put the ingredients together for a good product..thats how everyone learns.. of course everyones different ..some are gifted enuf to get it quickly without help.but others may need more help..hence elevation crews..btw please explain to everyone whats the difference between a long bar and short bar style.. so they will get a better understanding.

Makes sense. But like ya said, everyone's not the same and they will indeed use the easiest method to get better. And ill do that next time because I use it most of the time with 16's.