PDA

View Full Version : Where's the FVC at?

The Dope Man
11-20-2013, 07:30 PM
Damn.. I got mad battles open.. Posted Two of the links in the each of tha FVC threads a few days ago & only Lockhart responded on 1 of them..A couple of the FVC voters havent responded to my links in a long time..

On an another note.. Does anyone vote anymore? I Feel Like it's so hard just to get 3 votes so tha battle will close..Shit is annoying as fuck.. It's not like my battles are hard to vote for, I'm battlin noobs most of the time cause there tha only ones sendin and dropping opens..

THERE EASY CREDITS!! STOP BULLSHITTIN IN THA FORUMS..

~1~

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

And i guarentee Y'all are just gonna try n gang up on me for this thread but fuck it.. its true shit.. i need votes..

Row
11-20-2013, 08:06 PM
My voting thread is back up , drop em on there. I'll get at em soon

But remember that some people on here have lives.

Obey
11-20-2013, 08:26 PM
100% agree with this. I've had about 3-4 really good battles out w/ Apollyon, Enfinite, Frankie Clipz which all got a total of 9 votes together.

The Dope Man
11-20-2013, 09:24 PM
My voting thread is back up , drop em on there. I'll get at em soon

But remember that some people on here have lives.

Yeah, I know that... I'm In College, have a part time job, play in basketball league, plus a bunch of other responsibilities that i gotta do so my future is str8, but they signed up for tha FVC & i know they got time cause i see all of them postin in tha forums over & over again.. why dont they just drop some votes too?

Plus I believe there should be some type of way to promote your battle to the general public without it being swaying our "asking" for votes.

Row

-Apollyon-
11-20-2013, 09:25 PM
Drop your links in Apollyon's voting thread.. Return the fucking fair sometime though.. Don't just expect votes and not give any..

The Dope Man
11-20-2013, 09:26 PM
Drop your links in Apollyon's voting thread.. Return the fucking fair sometime though.. Don't just expect votes and not give any..

I always return it.. I always have atleast 9-12 credits at all times.

-Apollyon-
11-20-2013, 09:29 PM
I always have 400+ credits..

The Dope Man
11-20-2013, 09:32 PM
I always have 400+ credits..

God Damn... Is that normal? Or normal for a heavyweight? (Not tryna gas you up, just bein real)

-Apollyon-
11-20-2013, 09:35 PM
There are people with way more.. I just put in work with the voting shit..

The Dope Man
11-20-2013, 09:42 PM
i guess so, but there still needs to be more educated voters like you dropping fairs. Like i said most of my battles are snipes or some noob tryna start beef so it's easy credits. I'm not asking for a long expo or any expo. if i need an expo ill pm for it.

-Apollyon-
11-20-2013, 10:21 PM
I was thinking about voting on every battle but if im doing all that then I ain't dropping expos..

The Dope Man
11-20-2013, 10:26 PM
do it up! i dont need an expo haha