PDA

View Full Version : That Game Knockout

Spooky Deep
11-20-2013, 10:33 AM
Would be so much more gangsta if you told the person you were gonna knock em out with ur fist balled up while you said it

Spooky Deep
11-20-2013, 10:48 AM
Math Hoffa would suck at it tho

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

On a semi serious note tho...this is sport

Nobody gets robbed
Kidnapped
Nothing

Man I thought I was off pulling someone outta their car for talking shit
I ain't even nowhere near that type of shit

lol I need to get my game up yo

Student
11-20-2013, 01:50 PM
It's Funny Till Someone Dies.

Aggo
11-20-2013, 02:42 PM
Wait, I thought knockout was where you shot 3 pointers and if you made it before the guy ahead of you they were out?

Spooky Deep
11-20-2013, 02:55 PM
Deadly 'Knockout Game' Spread by New Jersey Teens (VIDEO) - YouTube

Aggo
11-20-2013, 03:12 PM
Not even a little funny. What type of dude sucker punches a woman for fun? Those dudes deserve Guantanamo.

Manhattan
11-20-2013, 04:48 PM
Wow this is fucking dumb tbh. It should be called the "retards sucker punching innocent people" game. Walking w/ a group of friends and you just sucker punch an old man walking down the street or run up on a girl and swing on her. Fucking sad that people think this shit is even remotely "Funny" it's actually pathetic. Imagine your girl/brother/sister/dad/mom was walking home one night and got sucker punched by some dude from behind over nothing because its the "Knockout game" How pissed would you be?

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

Exactly what Student said. Just wait until someone dies from a sucker punch after they hit their head on the pavement.....How is that shit funny?

Hubert Cumberdale
11-20-2013, 06:16 PM
It actually should be called Americans fail at happy slapping.

To be honest though, I cant even fucking watch the shit. Makes me too angry, it's along the lines of the 3 men one hammer thing. You just want to grip someone's jugular out upon viewing.

Obey
11-20-2013, 06:21 PM
One kid got shot twice for trying it HAHAHAHAHAHA

Hubert Cumberdale
11-20-2013, 06:26 PM
Does anyone else do this shit? I got told it's a standard man thing to do.

Walking down the street, walk past a dude. For the next 15 minutes, you've been thinking "What if he just punched me then and there. How would I react? How would I deal with it? What would I return with?" etc. Shit gets me through long periods of walking.

My new thing is imagining songs on the radio are my UFC walk out music too smh haha

Student
11-20-2013, 06:40 PM
Wow this is fucking dumb tbh. It should be called the "retards sucker punching innocent people" game. Walking w/ a group of friends and you just sucker punch an old man walking down the street or run up on a girl and swing on her. Fucking sad that people think this shit is even remotely "Funny" it's actually pathetic. Imagine your girl/brother/sister/dad/mom was walking home one night and got sucker punched by some dude from behind over nothing because its the "Knockout game" How pissed would you be?

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

Exactly what @Student (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=877612) said. Just wait until someone dies from a sucker punch after they hit their head on the pavement.....How is that shit funny?
People Have Died From It:
Knockout (violent game) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's Beyond Stupid, Especially When You're Punching 54 Year Old Women, Who The Hell Punches Women? And Who Sucker Punches People? Bitches

Godbody
11-20-2013, 11:03 PM
Knockout was popular here in NJ at one point... Someone died in NJ from it though & it calmed down.

That shit is just lame though. Its corny. You don't violate another person like that. Some people over here think its really fun to knock out Mexicans too. That's corny as fuck too.

It probably still is popular.. My lil bro goes to one of the more urban & poppin highschools in NJ. Should ask him

Its def not my age group doin that though. We used to violate and do some ill shit, but the next generation of lil niggas is a generation of dumb niggas too

Dumisanismith
11-21-2013, 03:53 AM
awesome wildish version to play and enjoy

V3numb
11-21-2013, 04:09 AM
i think this shit is fucked up in so many ways..

stricc
11-21-2013, 11:49 AM
i'd kill somebody bitch ass behind this game...they just aint sucker punched tha right person yet

Spooky Deep
11-22-2013, 10:38 PM
It's Funny Till Someone Dies.

lol It's like FARCE comedy but on another level and not funny

Fidel Z
11-22-2013, 10:46 PM
How can a grown man sucker punch a female and feel proud of himself? This is just stupid, what's he gonna brag about. Men are turning into pussy's there are only a few Real Niggas left lol that video pisses me off every time I see it

Spooky Deep
11-23-2013, 12:32 AM
No Country For Old Men best scenes - YouTube

J u s T C
11-23-2013, 12:58 AM
Turned it off after a few knock outs. Shit like this makes me feel for the victims and their familys. like Manhattan said. Thats somebody's father, grand father, mother ect. too see what are most likely loving and caring guardians just going about their business get humiliated in such a way by a bunch of bullies makes me sick. I'd be in tears if that was 1 of my own and id be finding out who the fuck it is to deal out a slow and painful death or make them live a cripple. appaling,

J u s T C
11-23-2013, 01:05 AM
The worrying inevitable is this is going to become a big fad and spread like wildfire. Watch.

Spooky Deep
11-23-2013, 08:20 AM
lol Man just think about if there's a financial collapse here
Incidents like these are already starting to be commonplace

[FULL] NEW YORK HATE CRIME; BLACK MAN PUNCHES ELDERLY WHITE MAN AND KILLS HIM IN UNION SQUARE!!! - YouTube

Let me pick a random reason to seriously fuck someone up
I know some niggas locked up who killed a cop just cuz

A lil motivation...that's all it takes

Buy all the guns all you want, you won't see it coming
I even got one legally, but an ambush is an ambush mane

This is some guerilla shit

Hubert Cumberdale
11-23-2013, 08:25 AM
^Lmao. How is that ANY different from the Trayvon Martin shit? Shit's 100 times worse.

Spooky Deep
11-23-2013, 08:37 AM
Of course it is

This is the ugly part of society most are in denial about
It's not just us though

It's every ethnicity
Arabs, whites, Columbians, etc.

Crazy shit is crazy shit, no excuse for mine

But this is beyond regular hood shit

RULE
11-23-2013, 08:40 AM
^Lmao. How is that ANY different from the Trayvon Martin shit? Shit's 100 times worse.

Because the victim was white. You knows its no big deal in that case.

Hubert Cumberdale
11-23-2013, 08:41 AM
Yeah. I fucking hate how people keep separating races based on like culture and shit. I have genuinely been told that a black person would prefer to hang out with black people because "They have more in common". These are the same dude's who'd get their ass kicked in rap knowledge by me, yet they racially would assume that white people's only CDs are Madonna and Kenny Rogers.

In Ireland, Lithuanians all stick together, and only select few will ever talk to people from Ireland or whatever.

Who the fuck cares? When someone from Scotland meets me here, and is like "Oh, ypou're from Scotland too?"...I'm like "Yeah, we both have been to a similar place. Now fuck off".

I'm not a nice person.

I also got warned for racism just yesterday :D

Duh Great Whyte
11-23-2013, 11:17 AM
New Jersey Nigglets Playing Knockout-Game On Unsuspecting People As They Walk Past! - YouTube

he goes in

Spooky Deep
11-23-2013, 12:03 PM
lol Yeah I watch him

He ain't scared

RULE
11-24-2013, 01:58 PM
Hopefully this doesnt catch on.

Stupidest hood trend ive ever seen.

Lizman
11-24-2013, 03:25 PM
People Have Died From It:
Knockout (violent game) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knockout_%28violent_game%29)

It's Beyond Stupid, Especially When You're Punching 54 Year Old Women, Who The Hell Punches Women? And Who Sucker Punches People? Bitches

Some Girls Deserve It.

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

Yeah. I fucking hate how people keep separating races based on like culture and shit. I have genuinely been told that a black person would prefer to hang out with black people because "They have more in common". These are the same dude's who'd get their ass kicked in rap knowledge by me, yet they racially would assume that white people's only CDs are Madonna and Kenny Rogers.

In Ireland, Lithuanians all stick together, and only select few will ever talk to people from Ireland or whatever.

Who the fuck cares? When someone from Scotland meets me here, and is like "Oh, ypou're from Scotland too?"...I'm like "Yeah, we both have been to a similar place. Now fuck off".

I'm not a nice person.

I also got warned for racism just yesterday :D

Thats True Haha.

Student
11-25-2013, 02:11 PM
Some Girls Deserve It.
While This Is True In Some Rare Cases, How The FUCK Are You Supposed To Know If You're Sucker Punching Them? And Don't Reply With I Wouldn't Sucker Punch The One's Who Don't Deserve It That's The Whole Point Of The "Game".

Denton
11-25-2013, 02:31 PM
Ignorant ass kids these days

Joe MuGGz
11-25-2013, 04:19 PM

Exactly what Student said. Just wait until someone dies from a sucker punch after they hit their head on the pavement.....How is that shit funny?

real talk..

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

if that was one of my relatives or close friends.. I'll be playin a game called 'murder'...

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

especially a female...