PDA

View Full Version : Ask A Question

RULE
11-19-2013, 04:01 PM
Ask me a question & get a reply.

altho any question i deem either too personal or too stupid i'll ignore/delete so dont be a cunt.

:D

Fidel Z
11-19-2013, 04:04 PM
Lol first of all, Chill.

Question: Will Fidel still get his "Revan Rates you" results? :D

RULE
11-19-2013, 04:31 PM
Question: Will Fidel still get his "Revan Rates you" results? :D

*shakes magic eight ball* Doesnt look likely :D

Aggo
11-19-2013, 04:39 PM
RULE How accurate is EtH's latest cypher?

RULE
11-19-2013, 04:42 PM
RULE How accurate is EtH's latest cypher?

Havent read it.

Dono
11-19-2013, 04:44 PM
Don't you have something better to do? :D

lllllllllllll
11-19-2013, 04:46 PM
Who's the future of LB? :|

Dono
11-19-2013, 04:49 PM
Us.

But just me until you get your mic going.

RULE
11-19-2013, 04:49 PM
Don't you have something better to do? :D

Watching England Vs Germany (Football). Match sucks so here i am lol.

RULE
11-19-2013, 04:50 PM
Who's the future of LB? :|

You need to elaborate a bit for me to answer.

Fidel Z
11-19-2013, 04:51 PM
Since everyone talks about how dope LB was back in the day...Can there be a second golden era for LB?

RULE
11-19-2013, 04:57 PM
Since everyone talks about how dope LB was back in the day...Can there be a second golden era for LB?

Its probably not likely, but it is possible.

All you need is 4-8 talented writers, and a few good rivalries and BOOM! There you go.

Joe MuGGz
11-19-2013, 04:58 PM
"Ask A Question & Get A Reply".. haha I like that.. How about "Ask A Question & Get A Answer"... Thats more my speed.. anyhow..

I'll give it a try.... this being a battle site n all..

If I Send You 16, Will You Reply Within 24hrs?

RULE
11-19-2013, 05:01 PM
If I Send You 16, Will You Reply Within 24hrs?

lol no. I dont expect i'll ever battle again, in any format, ever.

Dono
11-19-2013, 05:03 PM
lol no. I dont expect i'll ever battle again, in any format, ever.

Do you know you said this like 100 times?

Joe MuGGz
11-19-2013, 05:03 PM
worth a try.. respect

Fidel Z
11-19-2013, 05:04 PM
If you and EtH battled what would the percentage on each side be once the battle is over, and who would win?

RULE
11-19-2013, 05:09 PM

Yes, but this time im not lying lol.

Joe MuGGz
11-19-2013, 05:10 PM

Make it 101 then..

RULE
11-19-2013, 05:10 PM
If you and EtH battled what would the percentage on each side be once the battle is over, and who would win?

I dont battle anymore, but i think in our primes i'd of beaten him soundly in all formats.

Lockhart
11-19-2013, 05:12 PM
Who do you think has been your toughest opponent to date?

lllllllllllll
11-19-2013, 05:12 PM
You need to elaborate a bit for me to answer.

Ok...... Say Punk

RULE
11-19-2013, 05:18 PM
Who do you think has been your toughest opponent to date?

Man i dont know. There are a few people who i never managed to catch a W against, remarK is probably the toughest in that respect.

Lockhart
11-19-2013, 05:26 PM
People you've gotten a win against?

Student
11-19-2013, 05:35 PM
What Happened To NOBLE?

Babylon
11-19-2013, 05:41 PM
What are some of the new feature's being added, if any & when do we expect to see any of them?

When are the many glitches going to be fixed? (Blocking, open battles, etc)

NOBLE

Aggo
11-19-2013, 05:54 PM
Is it true that you thwarted GodBody's attempted Anonymous led DDOS attack on LetsBeef after Pugz refused to sell him, and his buisness partner Alex Jones, the site?

Sorry.

I'm not sorry.

Hubert Cumberdale
11-19-2013, 06:17 PM
"I'd have beaten EtH in all formats"

RULE has been ducking me in topicals for almost 3 years now. He refused to topical battle me, because "I'd easily win", 2 months before he became the topical champion (conveniently, I was banned at this point).

The only reason RULE won't topical battle me right now is because he knows that he wouldn't be dickrode to the win by guys who know fuck all about topicals like AfterThought or Grizz. No topical head would EVER think RULE beat Dono in the topical finals.

*Pre-EtH Ran Topical Champions*
OddGod (Whatever)
Jason - Hall of Fame Text Battler and Moderator
Rhetorick - Highly popular text battler and Moderator
Moses - Highly popular text battler and Moderator
RULE - Hall of Fame Text Battler and Admin

*EtH Ran Topical Champions*
LB's best topical battler Dono.
Not known for text battling Dirty Work.

Says it all really.

RULE got dickrode to the win and now point blank refuses to topical battle me. He also replies like "Lol, whatever", which he thinks he will hilariously do now, because he is afraid to answer MY question, why you ducking?

RULE's last excuse: You biasedly reset all the topical records when I was #1. I won't topical battle anymore.

*1 Month Later, RULE resets the LBT records*

tl;dr - RULE is afraid of EtH.

BOOM

J u s T C
11-19-2013, 10:28 PM
there goes this faggot with his unnecessary and extremely tedious need to 1 up again, get a life.

BLNK
11-19-2013, 10:37 PM
"I'd have beaten EtH in all formats"

RULE has been ducking me in topicals for almost 3 years now. He refused to topical battle me, because "I'd easily win", 2 months before he became the topical champion (conveniently, I was banned at this point).

The only reason RULE won't topical battle me right now is because he knows that he wouldn't be dickrode to the win by guys who know fuck all about topicals like AfterThought or Grizz. No topical head would EVER think RULE beat Dono in the topical finals.

*Pre-EtH Ran Topical Champions*
OddGod (Whatever)
Jason - Hall of Fame Text Battler and Moderator
Rhetorick - Highly popular text battler and Moderator
Moses - Highly popular text battler and Moderator
RULE - Hall of Fame Text Battler and Admin

*EtH Ran Topical Champions*
LB's best topical battler Dono.
Not known for text battling Dirty Work.

Says it all really.

RULE got dickrode to the win and now point blank refuses to topical battle me. He also replies like "Lol, whatever", which he thinks he will hilariously do now, because he is afraid to answer MY question, why you ducking?

RULE's last excuse: You biasedly reset all the topical records when I was #1. I won't topical battle anymore.

*1 Month Later, RULE resets the LBT records*

tl;dr - RULE is afraid of EtH.

BOOM

Rhetorik and Jason are both dope as fuck at topicals...

The Ghost of Freak
11-19-2013, 10:44 PM
RULE , Why do people hate on me for doing my thang? … hilarious *laughs at self*

Aggo
11-19-2013, 10:52 PM
I hate that you just did that.

Obey
11-19-2013, 11:21 PM
Who do you see becoming the ''future'' Golden ERA in text? To elaborate for Punk.

The Ghost of Freak
11-19-2013, 11:39 PM
Agonize , i love that you just did that… and, what are all those hands for!?

Aggo
11-19-2013, 11:41 PM
Whatever hand-dove. Act like you don't know.

The Ghost of Freak
11-19-2013, 11:42 PM
I luv u too billy. CAW! *like an aggressive dove?* Agonize

RULE
11-20-2013, 02:30 AM
People you've gotten a win against?

Did you mean whos the toughest person ive beaten? If so then definately UNKNOWN ARTIST.

RULE
11-20-2013, 02:32 AM
What are some of the new feature's being added, if any & when do we expect to see any of them?

When are the many glitches going to be fixed? (Blocking, open battles, etc)

Word from the owner himself is that the new letsbeef SHOULD be ready to be unveiled Dec 31st 2013.

The priority at the moment is fixing the current features rather than adding new ones, but once thats achieved we will looking to add new things to the site. Particularly in video battling i imagine.

RULE
11-20-2013, 02:34 AM
What Happened To NOBLE?

We're all currently in the dark over that at the moment. He has chosen to resign, and if i had to guess i'd suggest its because he has his own projects that require his full attention.

RULE
11-20-2013, 02:35 AM
RULE , Why do people hate on me for doing my thang? … hilarious *laughs at self*

Probably cuz you said the word "thang" :D

RULE
11-20-2013, 02:39 AM
Who do you see becoming the ''future'' Golden ERA in text? To elaborate for Punk.

I think that Dissizit, ILLoKWENT, GRizzEAT, Victor Mancini & Phroxen will become the recognised heavyweights over the next few months, and theres a high number of up and coming textcees who will challenge them. 1/3 of the AC's i'd predict.

V3numb
11-20-2013, 03:05 AM
We're all currently in the dark over that at the moment. He has chosen to resign, and if i had to guess i'd suggest its because he has his own projects that require his full attention.

oh wow?.. thnx for that i was wondering myself tbh

-Apollyon-
11-20-2013, 04:17 AM
RULE do you feel that you being a sweetheart to people is the reason why you've had a good run on LB? If so can you teach me your ways?

Hubert Cumberdale
11-20-2013, 06:02 AM
I sometimes jump the gun, after reading the wrong page, and create conspiracy theories about it.

- Pulse Multi Acc

Hubert Cumberdale
11-20-2013, 07:27 AM
Rhetorik and Jason are both dope as fuck at topicals...

Dono is better than both combined. Neither have dropped a better verse than DW or Dono's last topical match, or Dono's riot piece from the ATT.

Execute
11-20-2013, 08:25 AM
RULE

If you got a chance to ban someone...who would it be? Just for fun maybe?

Spooky Deep
11-20-2013, 08:32 AM
Why you say you wanted a rematch & didn't put your money where your mouth is?

Rihanna - Pour It Up (Explicit) - YouTube

You think that shit cool? :cool:

Obey
11-20-2013, 12:05 PM
I think that Dissizit, ILLoKWENT, GRizzEAT, Victor Mancini & Phroxen will become the recognised heavyweights over the next few months, and theres a high number of up and coming textcees who will challenge them. 1/3 of the AC's i'd predict.

Couldn't agree more. Thanks

Dono
11-20-2013, 12:47 PM
Dono is better than both combined. Neither have dropped a better verse than DW or Dono's last topical match, or Dono's riot piece from the ATT.

You gotta monster boner for that DW piece.

I can't recall exactly but I remember Rhet's deaf son piece having more impact than that. Definitely more than my last piece.

I've never read anything from Jason though.

Hubert Cumberdale
11-20-2013, 01:07 PM
^I mention Dono's verse too, but he only notices that I mentioned, and voted for, DW's. Says it all.

Dono
11-20-2013, 01:45 PM
^I mention Dono's verse too, but he only notices that I mentioned, and voted for, DW's. Says it all.

Eh? That was like three sentences. Did you even read it haha?

I said Rhet's Deaf piece had more impact than either mine or DW's last drop.

Implication being you're putting those pieces over ones that probably deserve recognition. If I was butthurt about the outcome of that battle I would have made a stink about invalidating crew votes. Granted, you DO have a major boner for that piece, I didn't say much about voting or outcomes. DW did a great job and it was 5-4, before it even opened I told him I saw how it could go either way. What more is there to say? I've got enough colorful words under my name, no need to be insecure.

You're just always on the defensive. You always think you're being attacked, judged, blah blah blah. Relax. I'll buy you a massage coupon for christmas. Contrary to your deepest desires it won't be for a massage from me though.

Snoopy316
11-20-2013, 02:54 PM
RULE since you no longer battle, have u ever thought of teaching people your technique and style of text battle? Eg basic setup, punchlines, word play etc? For example if someone PM or IM u will you consider taking a little bit of ur time to give advice?

RULE
11-20-2013, 03:32 PM
RULE since you no longer battle, have u ever thought of teaching people your technique and style of text battle? Eg basic setup, punchlines, word play etc? For example if someone PM or IM u will you consider taking a little bit of ur time to give advice?

Thats what Classick is for atm. Might post a few threads giving my advice perhaps if i find time.

Fidel Z
11-20-2013, 04:09 PM
There is hope for us all ^ Nah on the real tho im looking forward to that

AmBitiousFlow
11-20-2013, 09:19 PM
RULE

We never battled...You could end your career AFTER we battle...chances on that?

Why did you not add the Classickal AmBitousFlow to the list of the future of heavyweights? I though you knew...:D Wait I am already a heavyweight! :high:

Lizman
11-21-2013, 08:17 AM
What Type Of Tournament Has Not Been Done Before That Will Bring In The Most Amount Of People?

Thugasanti
11-21-2013, 09:11 AM
Will you be my friend?

RULE
11-21-2013, 03:25 PM
What Type Of Tournament Has Not Been Done Before That Will Bring In The Most Amount Of People?

Im thinking a live-battle style tourney, either audio or via video, with 2 minutes rounds, 3 rounds per battle.

Cash prize.

1/

RULE
11-21-2013, 03:25 PM
Will you be my friend?

Yes.

Dono
11-21-2013, 03:38 PM
You see any potential HOF'ers?

RULE
11-21-2013, 03:46 PM
You see any potential HOF'ers?

Once ReeF gets in, that should be all the textcees that joined up to 09.

As for the most likely to get in after that year of joining, i imagine Grizz leads the way if he can get his hands of a GC or two.

Fidel Z
11-21-2013, 04:14 PM
Can Fidel ever be a hall of famer, be harsh if you have to be, it'll only motivate me, Plus can you have a word with that nigga Revan he promised I would get my Revan rates you results :D loool

Enfinite
11-21-2013, 05:04 PM
Im gonna go ahead and ask the question Im sure a lot of people want to know for ego boosting purposes but don't wanna be "that guy"

Top 10 active texters and audio heads, go.

GRizzEAT
11-21-2013, 05:46 PM

Damn it must be tight out here..