PDA

View Full Version : Im Rowdy Boy

MCROWDYBOY
11-19-2013, 03:31 PM
I just wanted to take a moment, and introduce myself, hi. Im Rowdy Boy I have been freestyling, rapping, and just an artist in general for 10 yrs, Im working on my first album now, im 26 yrs old, i also own and operate the largest and best TATTOO SHOP IN ALBANY NY. so if your ever up this way stop into CAPITAL CITY TATTOO! we'd love to ink ya up! i have nothing but high profile artists in my studio, but for the meantime ill show you guys what i BRING TO THE TABLE IN THIS ART FORM ;) Definately looking forward to some good battles, well thanks for taking the time to read my intro. just wanted to give a little background on myself ;)

Obey
11-19-2013, 03:38 PM
Great to have someone with experience on the site. Dope w/ the tattoo shop also, seem to have your shit together. Feel free to explore the track/text/audios sections. Looking forward to the work you'll put in, stick around for a bit. PM me or any of the moderators around for help.

BLNK
11-19-2013, 03:41 PM
I just wanted to take a moment, and introduce myself, hi. Im Rowdy Boy I have been freestyling, rapping, and just an artist in general for 10 yrs, Im working on my first album now, im 26 yrs old, i also own and operate the largest and best TATTOO SHOP IN ALBANY NY. so if your ever up this way stop into CAPITAL CITY TATTOO! we'd love to ink ya up! i have nothing but high profile artists in my studio, but for the meantime ill show you guys what i BRING TO THE TABLE IN THIS ART FORM ;) Definately looking forward to some good battles, well thanks for taking the time to read my intro. just wanted to give a little background on myself ;)

You'll make it some day. Don't you worry.

MCROWDYBOY
11-19-2013, 03:44 PM
I definately am going to enjoy being a part of this site, to be completely honest I did not know a site like this existed, but its def a great tool, to get better with free styling as well as to explore other styles that people develop, Im like a sponge and always open to constructive criticism, AS WELL AS HELPING OTHERS, with less experience in the game. i also very much appreciate the compliments, i DO have myself together, but i worked my ass off to get where i am, and without the support and love from my family and ol ball and chain, Id never have made it this far, they support me to the fullest and hopefully ill be seen on BET very soon. Im being watched closely by Low Fish Productions down in NYC. but i promise to keep showing love to this site, even if i get big I love to be inspiration for others as well as gain all the knowledge I can. so I look forward to exploring and seeing what this site has to offer ;)

Aggo
11-19-2013, 04:43 PM
What up Rowdy. Fellow Upstater, 585. Whats good, glad to have you aboard. Lets be homies so you can hook up the discount tattoos, I'll give you some pointers to help you be successful on LB.

V3numb
11-19-2013, 05:09 PM

need a GFX artist,.. hmu