PDA

View Full Version : LB Zombie Apocalypse: Who do you bring, Why?

Obey
11-18-2013, 11:42 PM
Only 5 people you can bring, and why. (This should be comical, I'll go 1st.)

1. RULE I'm bringing RULE because LL Cool J's a sly ass nigga. That dude could probably judo chop a zombie straight in half while hitting a MJ spin. I don't even give a fuck if he brings that red kangool jumpsuit. You're coming w/ me.

2. EtH I'm bringing EtH for sure because he could probably troll a zombie to death. Make fun of his weird ass skin and addiction to eating other men. It'd be comical as fuck seeing him and RULE argue too.

3. Lil Fidel Z I don't think it'd be acceptable to kill a zombie w/ out Fidel yelling: ''LMAAAAO THAT NIGGA JUST KICKED HIS DICK OFF, etc...'' It'd bring humor to the situation.

4. Mokane We'd all need some elevation in our rap game during this bad time. Mokane might be the only dude to teach us religion and tell us he's going to shoot us in one sentence. We need the lord with us, and this is the ONLY way.

5. Phenomonon Just in case we need any demonic rituals to burn the zombies to death. I'm pretty sure this dude has a machete too, so just in case we needed to slice lunch meat for our picnics, he's our guy for sure.

Notable nominees: IV just in case we needed something for them to feast on while we hit the gettaway.

SAND
11-18-2013, 11:47 PM

1. @RULE (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=859014) I'm bringing RULE because LL Cool J's a sly ass nigga. That dude could probably judo chop a zombie straight in half while hitting a MJ spin. I don't even give a fuck if he brings that red kangool jumpsuit. You're coming w/ me.

2. @EtH (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=70990) I'm bringing EtH for sure because he could probably troll a zombie to death. Make fun of his weird ass skin and addiction to eating other men. It'd be comical as fuck seeing him and RULE argue too.

3. @Lil Fidel Z (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=895297) I don't think it'd be acceptable to kill a zombie w/ out Fidel yelling: ''LMAAAAO THAT NIGGA JUST KICKED HIS DICK OFF, etc...'' It'd bring humor to the situation.

4. @Mokane (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=53534) We'd all need some elevation in our rap game during this bad time. Mokane might be the only dude to teach us religion and tell us he's going to shoot us in one sentence. We need the lord with us, and this is the ONLY way.

5. @Phenomonon (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=893671) Just in case we need any demonic rituals to burn the zombies to death. I'm pretty sure this dude has a machete too, so just in case we needed to slice lunch meat for our picnics, he's our guy for sure.

Notable nominees: @IV (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=35775) just in case we needed something for them to feast on while we hit the gettaway.

LMAO.

Aggo
11-18-2013, 11:51 PM
1. Duh Great Whyte cuz dudes got gun bars so I assume he's got guns. We're gonna need guns.

2. BLNK cuz I need a slow chubby dude for when I run out of ammo and start gettin' chased. You don't gotta outrun a zombie horde, you just gotta outrun BLNK.

3. DIRTYWORK cuz that dude can regenerate internal organs or some shit and I feel like that's our ace in the hole if we want to survive in that situation realistically.

4. IV well, cuz...y'know. Procreation or whatever........plus if shit really got bad we could eat her.

5. Godbody so he could tell me zombies weren't real and I should open my mind and see the truth. The Illuminati is behind this and I am just a puppet in their profiteering zombie ass agenda.

-Apollyon-
11-18-2013, 11:52 PM
My machetes still sharp and no one would bring me, I would bring them.. And tbh I wouldn't deal with any "im the leader" people cuz the leader is me, flat out.. Its the fucking apocalypse, I would be able to kill.. I'll be back to do this..

Aggo
11-18-2013, 11:52 PM
Aw, shit. I didn't even see your IV addendum. Fuck man.

SAND
11-18-2013, 11:54 PM
I'd bring...

1. MaCc. The greatest sniper ever. He could headshot a path to safety for me.
2. Just C, he seems like the type of nigga to look a zombie right in the eye, then say, "Catch me if you can, bitch."
3. Bear Gryllis. Because, well, c'mon now.
4. Miley Cyrus. That twerk is vicious. Do a head smash on several zombies at once w/ a single twerk. Just "pop, SPLAT!"
5. Phenomonon also, he'll levitate into the air & summon some weird ass shit to possess the zombies & make them work for us.

Obey
11-18-2013, 11:55 PM
Lmao I died at the Godbody one. So true, he'd actually think all them Zombies were hired by president Obama to depopulate the United States so a New World Order can move in and Martial Law takes over.

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

I'd bring...

1. MaCc. The greatest sniper ever. He could headshot a path to safety for me.
2. Just C, he seems like the type of nigga to look a zombie right in the eye, then say, "Catch me if you can, bitch."
3. Bear Gryllis. Because, well, c'mon now.
4. Miley Cyrus. That twerk is vicious. Do a head smash on several zombies at once w/ a single twerk. Just "pop, SPLAT!"
5. Phenomonon also, he'll levitate into the air & summon some weird ass shit to possess the zombies & make them work for us.

Lmao, half these people aren't from LB. (OR ARE THEY?..*DRAMATIC BEAT.*) But still funny af, lmao at the Miley head smash w/ the good ole' booty motion.

BLNK
11-19-2013, 12:06 AM
Beat me if you can, survive if I let you.

HIGHpothasis
11-19-2013, 12:31 AM
I'd Just Clone Snoopy316 5 times And Bring Him With Me.

Shidd, If The Zombie Numbers Became Horrendous?

NO ONE Would Be Better At Hiding From Them Fuccers Than Snoop.!

:high:

#Shrugs

#ImASurvivor

#LightLaughs

SAND
11-19-2013, 12:42 AM
Shots Fired?? *Pissshoom Pissshoom!*

Godbody
11-19-2013, 12:53 AM
I'd take Agonize with me, because he could use the Z-list celebrity he status he got from chillin with Soul Khan and the zombies would be less inclined to attack us

Plus I'd be a deadbeat for abandoning my child.

HIGHpothasis
11-19-2013, 01:03 AM
Shots Fired?? *Pissshoom Pissshoom!*

....#DontJudgeMe, But I Definatly Just Said 'Pissshoom' out Loud Twice And Entertained My Brain for 7 Seconds...

Thanks. -Pwahaha! #CoolShit

#BrainOnDrugs

BLNK
11-19-2013, 01:24 AM
The Madness - BLNK(Filet Mignon Instrumental.) - YouTube

Have a free bump.

RULE
11-19-2013, 03:01 AM

1. RULE I'm bringing RULE because LL Cool J's a sly ass nigga. That dude could probably judo chop a zombie straight in half while hitting a MJ spin. I don't even give a fuck if he brings that red kangool jumpsuit. You're coming w/ me.

2. EtH I'm bringing EtH for sure because he could probably troll a zombie to death. Make fun of his weird ass skin and addiction to eating other men. It'd be comical as fuck seeing him and RULE argue too.

3. Lil Fidel Z I don't think it'd be acceptable to kill a zombie w/ out Fidel yelling: ''LMAAAAO THAT NIGGA JUST KICKED HIS DICK OFF, etc...'' It'd bring humor to the situation.

4. Mokane We'd all need some elevation in our rap game during this bad time. Mokane might be the only dude to teach us religion and tell us he's going to shoot us in one sentence. We need the lord with us, and this is the ONLY way.

5. Phenomonon Just in case we need any demonic rituals to burn the zombies to death. I'm pretty sure this dude has a machete too, so just in case we needed to slice lunch meat for our picnics, he's our guy for sure.

Notable nominees: IV just in case we needed something for them to feast on while we hit the gettaway.

Spot on lmaooo

Fidel Z
11-19-2013, 04:17 AM
LOOOOOOL Obeys' got an army with him, I'll name my goons in a minute.

Snoopy316
11-19-2013, 05:05 AM
Nuh, I'll bring maCc and dope man cus everyone know these two faggots exchange shirtless pics in their crew forum confirmed by their ex crew mate grizzy. If a whole bunch of zombie come my way I'll just release maCc and dope fag to go suck some zombie dicks to keep em occupied while I torch em all with my tripple blue flames.

Next best choice would be to take EtH along. This stubborn fuck would get eaten alive by zombies but would still claim he's alive unless them Zombie provide screen shot evidence of him dead. So how THA fuck can them Zombies even get close to anyone when they r stuck arguing with the stubborn loser.

then u have split personality phe, This guy thinks he's good when as of late show his lame side. He can't take an L without crying about it in a forum. Then curse the site and say how shit the voting system is and say he's leaving but yet still here. Zombies wouldn't wanna even come near this lame. Perfectly safe with him around.

last but not least I'll bring my homie Fidel Z, this dude will turn them zombies to friends. Will turn any beef to a salad.

Fidel Z
11-19-2013, 06:18 AM
Loooool, I've changed fam, I don't squash beef no more LOOOOOOL at EtH asking for screenshots

izayamoorman
11-19-2013, 06:41 AM
Y'all are fags.

1. Phe
2.EtH
3. Kuniiii1
4. Sui Generis
5. Miss K Pitbull

I'ma need me some pussy knowing the fact that I'ma die eventually no matter how long we survive

---------- Post added at 07:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 AM ----------

Scratch #5 and put ADvOcAtE 'cuz that's my best friend and he'll be a sergeant in a few months. I guess Phe and me would have to fight over Kuniiii1 (Inside Joke). We wouldn't have to worry about EtH gettin' pussy, he'll be too concerned about the ethnicity of the living dead so he can troll them with racism and his kill/death ratio.

Hubert Cumberdale
11-19-2013, 07:42 AM
1. Wigsplit - You want a guy with you that may well have killed the living, so killing the death would be no issue. If there's a case like "Hey, I wonder who is going to go into that dark area, slaughter all of the dangerous zombies, and then get out", you want a guy who will do what you suggest (Master Masai will command Wig in this way), and also be crazy enough to do it.

2. Phenomonon - Not far off the above. Phe would have no moral qualms about killing a guy that we need to have killed. You need that. Governors be all around us go.

3. Jason - You need a group leader. Jason can be wrong, all the time, but fuck that guy could convince you he's right. As long as you make sure he's on your side, and not trying to convince you to kill yourself, you'd be alright. Now I'm second guessing the choice though.

4. V3numb - I like Chinese food.

5. EllieJ - For the vaginal purposes.

---------- Post added at 07:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 AM ----------

PS. I'd beat RULE in a fight.

-Apollyon-
11-19-2013, 07:54 AM
Snoopy316 you would bring macc and dope man cuz they exchange shirtless pics? Your stupid, an islander and gay as fuck.. And no one likes you so hop out the thread retard.. And since its the apocalypse, I swear to Apollyon I would kill you on sight so you might wanna take my name off your list unless you wanna die..

---------- Post added at 07:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 AM ----------

Y'all are fags.

1. Phe
2.EtH
3. Kuniiii1
4. Sui Generis
5. Miss K Pitbull

I'ma need me some pussy knowing the fact that I'ma die eventually no matter how long we survive

---------- Post added at 07:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 AM ----------

Scratch #5 and put ADvOcAtE 'cuz that's my best friend and he'll be a sergeant in a few months. I guess Phe and me would have to fight over Kuniiii1 (Inside Joke). We wouldn't have to worry about EtH gettin' pussy, he'll be too concerned about the ethnicity of the living dead so he can troll them with racism and his kill/death ratio.

kuniiii got a dude now bro.. She done grew up into something nice though..

Hubert Cumberdale
11-19-2013, 08:35 AM
kuniiii would have a pretty good shot with a rifle, sniper bitch.

stricc
11-19-2013, 08:38 AM
lmao Godbody ...tha world could be ending, a zombie just ripped his arm off and ate it in front of him, and he'd still be in denial...talkin bout "i aint trippin, i could sell one twitter page and get a new arm"

i'd bring....1.) Bnas because with his tall weird lookin ass walkin around screamin "YEAH!" every six seconds, i doubt even a zombie will approach us
2.)BLNK because i've heard that fat people can tell what plants are edible just by sniffing tha roots,not to mention tha self-esteem boost that it would provide during that difficult time
3.)THUG killer...i just figure if he's so good at taking people's lives on tha internet that maybe just maybe it'd carry over into tha zombie world
4.)Obey...i mean shit, he predicted this whole thing happening...he's gotta know something he's not telling us
5.)Phil Banks...i have a feeling we're going to need bombs

-Apollyon-
11-19-2013, 10:40 AM
kuniiii would have a pretty good shot with a rifle, sniper bitch.

Did you not hear me? Shes got a dude, fuck her :D..

BLNK
11-19-2013, 10:55 AM
lmao Godbody ...tha world could be ending, a zombie just ripped his arm off and ate it in front of him, and he'd still be in denial...talkin bout "i aint trippin, i could sell one twitter page and get a new arm"

i'd bring....1.) Bnas because with his tall weird lookin ass walkin around screamin "YEAH!" every six seconds, i doubt even a zombie will approach us
2.)BLNK because i've heard that fat people can tell what plants are edible just by sniffing tha roots,not to mention tha self-esteem boost that it would provide during that difficult time
3.)THUG killer...i just figure if he's so good at taking people's lives on tha internet that maybe just maybe it'd carry over into tha zombie world
4.)Obey...i mean shit, he predicted this whole thing happening...he's gotta know something he's not telling us
5.)Phil Banks...i have a feeling we're going to need bombs

Oh, look, another unimaginative fat joke in a thread about zombies.

Obey
11-19-2013, 11:11 AM
Lmaao poor BLNK, all he's trynna do is survive!

Fidel Z
11-19-2013, 11:28 AM
The Fidel Z LB Zombie Apoc Crew!

ELOH_STACKz That Motherfucking nigga fearless!! he'll get into beef even if we outnumbered, you need soldiers like that around when shit is going down ya heard,

EtH We all know EtH is a alcoholic, and we all know he's master masai, so all we need to do is get this nigga drunk, and let him get his Drunken Master shit on,

Snoopy316 you already know my boy snoopy gotta snipe some of these zombies if shit gets hectic

BLNK as soon as these motherfucking zombies realize how much of a fucking legend this motherfucker is! They'll have to walk away in shame, YOU DONT WALK WITH BLNK! YOU WALK AMONGST HIM!

Mokane, We need someone to go undercover and fit in with these motherfuckers, Now, you’re a motherfucking lie if you're telling me, you can tell the difference between this nigga and a zombie! We gon need this nigga to find out what these zombie niggas are plotting so we're always a step ahead!

BLNK
11-19-2013, 11:29 AM
Reasons why hunting would be useless during a Zombie Apocalypse: 1. Aerially dispersed viruses may be transmittable to wildlife. To kill, and eat an infected animal is to infect yourself. 2. Trapping your prey will only trap yourself. Zombies are predatory creatures. They are attracted to sound, and presumably more so to the sounds of the dying. A dying, or injured animal that has been caught in a trap will only create a mass of dead heads, and that's a problem. 3. Fire is a signification of life. If you want to eat, you have to cook. And to cook, you're going to need fire. Another identifiable sign of life to attract zombies. You know what they say, where there's smoke, there's walkers. I hope you find these tips useful!

Indonesia
11-19-2013, 12:35 PM
y'all dont even know. ive been killin zombies for years

lllllllllllll
11-19-2013, 12:40 PM
All i need is Versace LeBron :|

Godbody
11-19-2013, 01:03 PM
I would want stricc with me. He could ward off the zombies using his tremendous wigger gang banger bravado...His intimidating poses in his pictures and incredibly cool sleeve tattoos will surely have zombies thinking twice about challenging a wankster of his calibur

lllllllllllll
11-19-2013, 01:10 PM
Free Thug Killer :high:

Snoopy316
11-19-2013, 04:06 PM
Is thug killer = ApocGod?

Fidel Z
11-19-2013, 04:08 PM
Yeah loool

Snoopy316
11-19-2013, 04:12 PM
The Fidel Z LB Zombie Apoc Crew!

ELOH_STACKz That Motherfucking nigga fearless!! he'll get into beef even if we outnumbered, you need soldiers like that around when shit is going down ya heard,

EtH We all know EtH is a alcoholic, and we all know he's master masai, so all we need to do is get this nigga drunk, and let him get his Drunken Master shit on,

Snoopy316 you already know my boy snoopy gotta snipe some of these zombies if shit gets hectic

BLNK as soon as these motherfucking zombies realize how much of a fucking legend this motherfucker is! They'll have to walk away in shame, YOU DONT WALK WITH BLNK! YOU WALK AMONGST HIM!

Mokane, We need someone to go undercover and fit in with these motherfuckers, Now, you’re a motherfucking lie if you're telling me, you can tell the difference between this nigga and a zombie! We gon need this nigga to find out what these zombie niggas are plotting so we're always a step ahead!

Lmao at the mokane one. U must be referring to his red ugly face. Yeah he'll make a good zombie undercover. If shit hits the fan. All he need to do is hit them with his ultra 64 line battles n at the same time show them his losing record. Any zombie will die from laughter.

Fidel Z
11-19-2013, 04:14 PM
Lmaoooooo yo mokane is lethal, Im glad to have that nigga in my zombie apoc team,

Mokane
11-20-2013, 10:51 PM
No Problem homie i got you Fidel....yeah this is going to be HOT i can feel it

Fidel Z
11-21-2013, 05:03 AM
No Doubt bro!

izayamoorman
11-26-2013, 06:35 PM
Did you not hear me? Shes got a dude, fuck her :D..

Scratch her then and replace her with GRizzEAT and I'll just keep Sui for myself.

GRizzEAT
11-26-2013, 07:15 PM
:violent:

ELOH STACKz
11-27-2013, 05:47 PM
I'll take Eizenberg with me... If I'm fighting Zombies all day, I'm gonna need something to pound out at night #StreetLife

The Ghost of Freak
11-27-2013, 05:58 PM
No one from LetsBeef.