PDA

View Full Version : Yo WTF @ MODS....

UhMAZING
11-18-2013, 05:27 PM
It seems lately this site is going more and more to shit.
Stuff not working properly, No one giving a shit or attempting to correct it.

1.) Blocc option does not work.
2.) People are losing battles due to glitchs (2-1, battle:the Loser won?) Wtf kinda shit is that?
3.) Can't load Site beats.
4.) Can't even drop a fuccin' OPEN! I record, and it doesn't even load Voice or preview.

Let me know if y'all can get off each others diccs long enough to fix this shit so WE can BATTLE. :fyou:

Glad I didn't make the mistake of paying for Exclusive this month, I'd have to beat my $5 the fucc bacc outta ya. :guns:

lllllllllllll
11-18-2013, 06:39 PM
Why do people attack the mods? They're just doing their job by helping.. Attack the admins :D

Murderous Swag
11-18-2013, 08:51 PM
supposedly they are working on a complete revamp from layout to audio player and the works..i been ghost for awhile so idk

V3numb
11-18-2013, 09:01 PM
you should be attacking the coders.. not the mods

Babylon
11-18-2013, 10:40 PM
I'm not having any of these problems, just tried the blocking system. Maybe it's just you? Idk, hopefully they can fix this because I'd be pissed too lol.

UhMAZING
11-19-2013, 12:20 PM
I'm not "Attaccing" anyone. I'm Just stating facts and maybe people will acutally wake up and give a shit. I also agree with you all, but it's up to everyone to keep the site running smoothly...from Mods, to Admins to the Coders. You might not of had any issues because you haven't tried to do any of those things.

1.) when I blocc someone...they shouldn't be able to vote on my battles. Yet when I blocc someone they can still vote on my battles. (not working)
2.) Site beats don't load...Others have said they can't load them either so it's not just me.
I haven't been able to use them for over a month.
3.) If you try and drop a open battle...you can record it, but there's no preview of voice...and if you just clicc submit it sends it to the open battles arena but the player won't play it. There's a open battle currently (Tyco RC) and it won't play. So instead of wasting my credits and time when I tried droppin' an open yesterday I knew it wouldn't play it so I never dropped it....Otherwise my battle would be sitting right next to his and not playing.
Not even mentioning the glitches....I had a battle with Sean Cron that I won 2-1, but the system gave him the W with 100%.....I don't care what anyones excuse is, If people can't handle the maintenance aspect of a website...Don't own one. Give it to someone that gives a shit and can handle the responsibility. All I'm saying...I Wanna Battle!!

DUKE ~RRR~
11-19-2013, 01:14 PM
UhMAZING you lost because of VP... the first two MC's that voted on that battle have 0 VP......

Babylon
11-19-2013, 02:59 PM
So.... is this shit finally falling apart? I'm not going to slander the staff or anything but can we at least have an update?

Hubert Cumberdale
11-19-2013, 06:21 PM
I'll update, as the only half decent [half] mod around.

LBV4 is a real thing, although it's in VERY early stages. There isn't too much being done with the coding in terms of brand new features YET, but there are some things that have been put together. I'm not going to hang my hat on it, but it's not like the site's being screwed as work IS being done.

Some things ARE being coded, but not in the right order imo. Things are being fixed by the only coder, who's doing this in his spare time. If LB is to really get fixed, and grow, the donations the site is receiving would have to go towards someone coding it.

Babylon
11-19-2013, 06:44 PM
Honestly if I could hook up with pugz or somebody to talk to I'd be willing to donate a lot to get LBV4 moving.

V3numb
11-19-2013, 07:59 PM
Honestly if I could hook up with pugz or somebody to talk to I'd be willing to donate a lot to get LBV4 moving.

NOBLE Pugz @X

UhMAZING
11-20-2013, 02:52 PM
UhMAZING you lost because of VP... the first two MC's that voted on that battle have 0 VP......

St Duke ....So you're trying to tell me that JReddy and Bnas has Zero Voting Power...but some dude I've never heard of before has enough VP to push a 2-1 battle in his favor? ...I don't think it's a VP issue. but it's whatever, an L is an L.

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

I agree with that. I'd be willing to donate some money too, nothing like Mad Staccs or anything..but enough to keep the site moving and up to date to avoid these issues it's having in the future. Pugz Get at me, we can work something out.

Pugz
11-20-2013, 03:04 PM
I really appreciate it guys.. dont worry I have been putting money aside for this.. im speaking with a couple of guys right now from freelancer.com.. Im gonna keep you all up to date.. from what ive discussed with most of them it will be a 2-3 week project.. my deadline is dec 31st

Pugz
11-20-2013, 03:04 PM
oh and the site will be 100% mobile after the rehaul

Hubert Cumberdale
11-20-2013, 06:18 PM
This is LB V3. Long before Pugz' return, his big brother was promising that we were ushering in LB V4. This took almost a year, of us constantly being reassured it was on the way. Then Flyhiphop.com was unveiled, containing lots of new features. 2 weeks later, FHH got shut down, X moved all of his new features to Rocbattle, and LB never got anything new.

Now we're bringing in "V4" again.

J u s T C
11-20-2013, 06:40 PM
FHH wasn't all bad. the reason it flopped was because it wasn't an update for LB

Hubert Cumberdale
11-20-2013, 06:42 PM
FHH had some nice features...until they were all given to rocbattle.

J u s T C
11-20-2013, 06:46 PM
we got some too aswell, the audio/track players. not sure what else though. that might be it.

tyco RC
11-20-2013, 10:23 PM
i cant wait till this shit gets in order im ready to get back on here n do the damn thing

Leroy Brown
11-20-2013, 11:38 PM
Forreal hope its fixed by this weekend so I can flood up the opens