PDA

View Full Version : DONE W/ BATTLES FOR (NOVEMBER!!!!!!)

HIGHpothasis
11-18-2013, 10:30 AM
I Will Not Be Posting Or Replying to Any More battles For this Month.

so Catch Me and Pass Me If You Can.

I'm Gonna Focus On the Few Tournys I Have Upcoming And Put a Little More Depth IN my bars.

I think I've Proven what Im Capable Of For The last Few Months By Snatching Up That Number One spot Repeatedly Since This Accnt Was Created.

Now its Time To Focus On Adding Some Titles To my List Of Accomplishments.

After This Crew Battle With GSG I'll Let the Battle Scene Cool.....

#Salute

Tha Dope Man Will Hold It Down For Me so I AINT GOT NO WORRIES!!!!

The Dope Man
11-18-2013, 01:33 PM
You Know It!

#Salute

Row
11-18-2013, 01:58 PM
Who gives a shit

Fidel Z
11-18-2013, 04:06 PM
Who gives a shit

LOL Row back at it :guns:

ET the Refugee
11-18-2013, 10:43 PM
Nobody cares bro.

Obey
11-18-2013, 11:02 PM
Honestly, as arrogant as you are and wont like what I'm about to say. I think you'll find it much easier to elevate when you take your time. It's about quality not quantity.

HIGHpothasis
11-18-2013, 11:15 PM
Who gives a shit

Who Da FuCc Ask Your Bitch Ass? Go BaCc to The Shadows You OG Fucc Nigga.

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

Nobody cares bro.

Of Course You Dont Care You Mark Ass Minion. You Neva Had a Chance Of Makin the Top 10 Anyway.

Well Maybe the Top 10 WORST Lb Rapper Of All Time....

Yea, Straight SCRUB BUCCETS!! -hahaha.

#SmutGame

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

Honestly, as arrogant as you are and wont like what I'm about to say. I think you'll find it much easier to elevate when you take your time. It's about quality not quantity.

...Was that Not the Message That I Relayed In The Original Post?

Maybe I Missed My Mark....

#MyApologies

Critique Accepted.

Theodore Grizzly
11-18-2013, 11:15 PM
Who Da FuCc Ask Your Bitch Ass? Go BaCc to The Shadows You OG Fucc Nigga.

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

Of Course You Dont Care You Mark Ass Minion. You Neva Had a Chance Of Makin the Top 10 Anyway.

Well Maybe the Top 10 WORST Lb Rapper Of All Time....

Yea, Straight SCRUB BUCCETS!! -hahaha.

#SmutGame

row would eat you alive, but how you gonna hate on snoopy for saying hes done for a bit and then come back and do the same shit..Not a good look but ill follow in the footsteps on everyone in this thread and say..Eat a dick and keep trading them shirtless pics with yo lil buddy the dope man..oh and et would eat you too..

Obey
11-18-2013, 11:17 PM
No need to be cocky.. And take that filter off your AVI.. Your face is on some grayish/Morgan Freedman vibe.

ET the Refugee
11-18-2013, 11:18 PM
row would eat you alive, but how you gonna hate on snoopy for saying hes done for a bit and then come back and do the same shit..Not a good look but ill follow in the footsteps on everyone in this thread and say..Eat a dick and keep trading them shirtless pics with yo lil buddy the dope man..oh and et would eat you too..

I don't eat pussy.....lol

HIGHpothasis
11-18-2013, 11:20 PM

MAN I SWEAR IM TIRED OF SEEING YO SORRY ASS NAME FOLLOW BEHIND MINE. REAL NIGGA SHIT, BOY SIT YO LAME ASS DOWN AND SHUT THE FUCC UP!

IM NOT 'TAKING A BREAK AND NOT BATTLING AT ALL' IM TAKING A BREAK FROM DROPPING OPENS AND REPLYING TO BATTLES THAT DONT CONCERN A TITLE.

CAN U NOT READ YOU FORMIDABLY MALNOURISHED CUPCAKE?? AND U STILL SUCCING SNOOPY DICC? I WONDER WHY THAT NIGGA AINT BUST ON YO FACE YET?

HE'S BEEN 'TAKING A BREAK SINCE WHEN?' (i'll wait) AND IM ONLY 'TAKING A BREAK' FOR A FEW DAYS.

LMAO. NIGGAS WILL DO & SAY ANYTHING TO ATTEMPT TO STAY RELEVANT...

#EpicFail

Theodore Grizzly
11-18-2013, 11:22 PM
Lmfao bro you get soo butthurt when i speak like damn son plug that vag up dude your getting my computer screen wet, i know the truth hurts bout them shirtless pics but damn son..Also you aint biggie you may run with a fat ass aka dopeman but you aint biggie son..

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

lmao bro you just pulled a me..putting your foot in your mouth saying you dont eat pussy soo what does that leave one to infer you do fam...hahahaha

ET the Refugee
11-18-2013, 11:23 PM
Lol.....no hate though @FingerPrince.
I think it's great you're going to go concentrate on elevation and now maybe you'll finally have concepts and relevant setups to your punches instead of straight multis like I've been saying in every battle of yours i vote on.

HIGHpothasis
11-18-2013, 11:25 PM
Lmfao bro you get soo butthurt when i speak like damn son plug that vag up dude your getting my computer screen wet, i know the truth hurts bout them shirtless pics but damn son..Also you aint biggie you may run with a fat ass aka dopeman but you aint biggie son..

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

lmao bro you just pulled a me..putting your foot in your mouth saying you dont eat pussy soo what does that leave one to infer you do fam...hahahaha

....Oh I See You Kissed Enuff Ass For Snoopy To Let You in His Crew Huh? LMAOOOO!!! he Gone Boot Yo Ass As Soon As He See How Scrubbish u Really Are. And they 'Shirtless Joke' is Rather Played Broham. No One Believe You But Snoopy and He Only Believed You Because Before He Cud Question Your Validity U Were On ur Miserable Little Knees Beggin For a Spot Wit His Jocc in Your Face....lol.

#HowYouFeel?

Theodore Grizzly
11-18-2013, 11:26 PM
lmao your the one getting head from a dog in your profile pic so the proof is already there, put that bird chest away bro shits scary...

HIGHpothasis
11-18-2013, 11:27 PM
Lol.....no hate though @FingerPrince.
I think it's great you're going to go concentrate on elevation and now maybe you'll finally have concepts and relevant setups to your punches instead of straight multis like I've been saying in every battle of yours i vote on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ET the Refugee View Post

(ET I GUESS HE TALKING ABOUT YOU)....... Wtf?

Theodore Grizzly
11-18-2013, 11:27 PM
also the shirtless thing is definitely still funny and will continue to be funny

HIGHpothasis
11-18-2013, 11:28 PM
lmao your the one getting head from a dog in your profile pic so the proof is already there, put that bird chest away bro shits scary...

...Ok Everyone Please Notice Exhibit A.

Another Grown Man, Studying My Body Calculations and Picture Ramifications To The Point Where He Imagines a Dog Giving Me And Cant Take His Eyes Off My Chest....

...#suiCideIsOptionOne

...lls.

Theodore Grizzly
11-18-2013, 11:33 PM
Lol ok clearly it doesnt take a fucking rocket scientist to tell that your getting head from your dog you prolly named his ass dope man, and also quit saying i enjoy studying your chest cause i dont in fact in pains me everytime i have to bring it up, but i do it cause it gets to you..No pain no gain i have to take the pain of looking at your scrawnyness to reach the actual goal of pure vaginal leaking from you soo its for the greater good. But seriously how long until the brotherhood falters out like polo, and dmk. Oh remember when dope made me the leader of that shit, cause he fucking knew who the best fit was for that job. Also how long until you get banned for cheating again lol just curious. #Free Mac

ET the Refugee
11-18-2013, 11:38 PM
Man, i was just joking. You guys are not.

Row
11-18-2013, 11:51 PM
Stop yappin and go finger Prince.... In his anus.

HIGHpothasis
03-22-2017, 03:45 AM
- Row Been a hating Hoe! Lmaooo! Yeah Great Mod You were...HAHAHAHAH