PDA

View Full Version : Wall Of Shame

Kenny Kush
11-16-2013, 12:54 PM
WALL OF SHAME [Incomplete]

V1

Pay homage to the motherfuckers who played the game right...
Not the same type of motherfuckers who came with lame sight...
Not, even knowing what the fuck they're trying to do...
Kendrick Lemar rose the bar... but he's three-foot-two...
Tyler the Creator is just a traitor. Now don't call me a hater...
Thinking he's greater then the late pac, either that or his neighbour...
Rap needs a Savoir cuz as long as Weezy is King, everyone who's dope is a failure
Now tell me why Nicki Minaj, would go, and straight lie...
Telling the world Lil Wayne is the best rapper alive...
But if ever our paths would collide, I would leave him Deprived...
Of his drive, his teeth, his weapons, his Strive...Goodbye...
You're not a king, you're a pansy, close enough to a banshee...
Getting all Angsty cuz no one will give him Candy...
Drake, you grew on Degrassi you didn't start in the Trashy ghetto it's nasty...
You're flashy, saying you appall the gang-shit...
Don't lie motherfucker I don't fall for fake shit...

These are the motherfuckers inducted...
Obstructed, the Jus-Tice, of rap - corrupted...
They ruined the game we loved... So aim above...
Don't try to be like the bitches w/ no flame or love...

UhMAZING
11-19-2013, 12:01 PM
Disagree with one particular part. " The late Pac" 2Pac is NOT Dead, He faked his own death to avoid prison. It's subliminaly stated in his songs too, being he was obssesed with the number 7 (the 7 day theory) He's coming bacc in 2014. He currently lives in Cuba.
If you don't believe that listen to eminems songs, or go to youtube and research it. 2014 Pac is coming bacc. Do the math 2+0+1+4 = 7 ;)

Kenny Kush
11-25-2013, 09:14 AM
It's a conspiracy theory, honestly, that is more then possible, but at the same time, if he ws going to avoid jail....... he wouldn't come back cuz they'd throw him in jail anyways. There is no statue of limitations on rape.

Oh, and also, how could Eminem hint towards it? 2pac "died" in 1996... Much before Eminem was popular enough to get to meet him.... besides, didn't 2pac do an interview telling the whole world he hates whites?

UhMAZING
11-25-2013, 11:55 AM
to answer that...it's in one of his "newer songs" I forgot the name...but there's a line in it that says "The game hasn't been the same since Pac moved to Cuba on us" You can find it on youtube too. He doesn't have to really "Come bacc" either, to the U.S. that is...but supposedly he's returning to Rap in 2014. but I think "Black Haze" is 2pac.

Kenny Kush
11-26-2013, 12:42 PM
Yeah, it's the "Fubba U cubba cubba" freestyle, and it's not newer, it's from when Em and Benzino were beefing. Lol. And if he's alive he's alive, but honestly, I'm pretty damn sure he's dead... otherwise he woulda bitchslapped lil wayne

UhMAZING
11-26-2013, 01:03 PM
lmao.. that was a video on youtube too actually...Supposedly 2pac was spotted at the "Lil Wayne - I am Music Tour" he also has a video Talking right after the "Hologram" performance at Coachella..where he's talking about every one thinking he's dead but he's alive and well and watching himself on tv. Look it up, shits funny.

Kenny Kush
11-28-2013, 11:28 PM
Hm, maybe I should. It's a shame he showed himself at a Lil Wayne concert though. I've been sooo outta the loop with this shit lately.

Dylan G
01-26-2014, 07:16 AM
9/10 i like the references to this shit should open eyes.