PDA

View Full Version : You're going to get dirty anyway

J u s T C
11-16-2013, 10:54 AM
Guy who I work with comes to pick me up in the morning. An hour before he said he'd be there. I wake up to knocks on the door. Answer, let him in.

Right I'm getting a shower.

Just get 1 when you finish work we gotta go he say's... "YOU'RE GOING TO GET DIRTY ANYWAY"

LMAO... I'm sorry *still groggy* .... FUCKING WHAT!?

I can't function if I haven't had a shower. I don't care if I'm working in a sewage works I'm having a fucking shower before I leave the house. End of.

Am I the only guy who thinks the "You're going to get dirty anyway" logic is completely fucked?

Lockhart
11-16-2013, 11:05 AM
Nope. I'm on my school's Raider Team (Army stuff where we do one-rope bridge, go through muddy low crawls, all that good, dirty stuff), but I still need my shower before I do that crap. If you look good, you feel good, and if you feel good, you do your job well. That's my logic to it.

J u s T C
11-16-2013, 11:19 AM
Nope. I'm on my school's Raider Team (Army stuff where we do one-rope bridge, go through muddy low crawls, all that good, dirty stuff), but I still need my shower before I do that crap. If you look good, you feel good, and if you feel good, you do your job well. That's my logic to it.

Exactly. How dirty or stinky you're going to get is besides the point. The reason we need to shower/bathe in the morning is get us in the right frame of mind.

I can't be going out feeling sticky n sweaty or at best getting sweaty way before everyone else who showered because I didn't , paranoid if I stink. I can't concentrate with all that going on.

Best part is, you know the guy who picked me up showered before he left to pick me up.

Lockhart
11-16-2013, 11:25 AM
Exactly. How dirty or stinky you're going to get is besides the point. The reason we need to shower/bathe in the morning is get us in the right frame of mind.

I can't be going out feeling sticky n sweaty or at best getting sweaty way before everyone else who showered because I didn't , paranoid if I stink. I can't concentrate with all that going on.

Best part is, you know the guy who picked me up showered before he left to pick me up.

To be honest. Showering in the morning helps me plan out how my day is going to be because I have time to myself in there.

Also, you need to make the right impression about what you are doing, so why not be clean and start it out on the right foot?

Lol that's some shady shit if he did that :D

Godbody
11-16-2013, 12:03 PM
Showers are for pussies

Shezso Eu
11-16-2013, 01:35 PM
i lost interest when i found out you don't have your own car to go to work..

priorites fucked.. wtf are u on forums? u obviously have shit to take care of at home.
u dont battle or do music, just gossip within posts, yet you a grown man having another grown man pick you up to go to work.

LMAO!!! #jesustakethewheel

Lockhart
11-16-2013, 01:38 PM
Showers are for pussies

That's why you put the "ILL" in ILLuminati.

J u s T C
11-16-2013, 01:46 PM
i lost interest when i found out you don't have your own car to go to work..

priorites fucked.. wtf are u on forums? u obviously have shit to take care of at home.
u dont battle or do music, just gossip within posts, yet you a grown man having another grown man pick you up to go to work.

LMAO!!! #jesustakethewheel

but i have a car. there's a reason the word ASSume has the word ASS in it.

Shezso Eu
11-16-2013, 02:13 PM
^just as i ASSUMED you were gonna come back and say that ridiculous lie. lmao.

why on earth anyone who has a car would have someone pick them up everyday from work?
maybe cause you footin' it bitch. lol.. no need to lie. noone cares about forum fame but u and eth lol.

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

next lie.. ya car has "mechanically issues" or ya sharing it with a "Relative or girlfriend"

lmao.. i'm intrigued.

Lockhart
11-16-2013, 02:45 PM
^just as i ASSUMED you were gonna come back and say that ridiculous lie. lmao.

why on earth anyone who has a car would have someone pick them up everyday from work?
maybe cause you footin' it bitch. lol.. no need to lie. noone cares about forum fame but u and eth lol.

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

next lie.. ya car has "mechanically issues" or ya sharing it with a "Relative or girlfriend"

lmao.. i'm intrigued.

^ Definite #pantymayonnaise

Fredo Lombardi
11-16-2013, 03:12 PM
maybe Just C car pools to work

Enfinite
11-16-2013, 03:47 PM
Tana you a stupid ass nigga sometimes.