PDA

View Full Version : Guns

NOBLE
11-15-2013, 03:27 AM
What is your position on private gun ownership? Do you think it is something that only the police and the military should be allowed to have? Do you think private citizens should be allowed to have guns but only for hunting and with a hunting license etc.? Or do you think there should be absolutely no government regulation over a private citizen's gun ownership?

Hubert Cumberdale
11-15-2013, 03:57 AM
The police and military should have guns in America, because of the presence of guns in gangs. Private citizens should be allowed rifles for hunting without too much hassle, but to get anything more like a handgun should be an INSANE process to make them 100% sure on the person's intentions with it.

SAND
11-15-2013, 03:58 AM
Guns were a bad invention IMO. I see nothing wrong with a good ol' bow & arrow-out. Or spear fight.

Hubert Cumberdale
11-15-2013, 04:22 AM
Spear fight...hetro.

But yeah. The reason we need guns, is because we invented guns. Same goes for nukes. Although I suppose people would see it as positive as it removed the survival of the fittest areas.

HandJob Alias
11-15-2013, 05:07 AM
I hope some of my fellow Americans on this site are not blind to what our Gov't is doing. Call me what you may but make sure you understand why you are right before you tell me I'm wrong please. First off the American Dollar is soon going to lose its ranking as the Global Currency and when that occurs its going to make what happened in 2008 look easier than beatin me in a battle. Thats a whole other thing and I dont know how to be short and sweet so get wit me if you need.China right now has the hammer and can drop it anytime they want. THey now impprt more oil than the US but bottom line is because the vast amount of nations globally utilize the US dollar for trade it keeps the value of the dollar up and allows us to import very inexpensively. When that is lost interest rates will skyrocket which then causses the the JP Morgans and BOAs to collapse, standard of living is crushed literally im not bullshitting its going to cause a nationwide meltdown for every American. With that come riots, and people taking to the streets because its going to be turmoil. The government does not want Americans having guns when this happens because it is going to happen and they are preparing themselves as HITLER did when he disarmed all citizens in Germany and then what happened?! Its going to be a police state with other countries deploying their soilders here. As we speak their are Russian Soldiers Training with US tropps on US soil, and Chinese troops have just arrived for training as well...Why? They are all here as part of HLS mass crowd control or mass disaster control aid training...What that means to me is its alot easier for a Russian Soldier to shoot an American whos just defending his rights than it will be for an American Soldier of Law Enforcement agent. Dont be so blind people, realize that the FED Reserve was uncontituional when it was constructed because who developed it? FUCKIN BANKERS did and now the FED Reserve cannot make a desccionn without thinking of Wall Street, their are being false flags everywhere that have all been training excersises. Boston Bombing is the most obvious and again please look at both sides before you come to argue because if you are soley coming to a conclusion based on what the mainstream media is saying than you are not coming up with your own way of thinking. Every major news outlet s now controlled by the government the NY Times being the worst. Botttom line cause im getttin so frustrated, NOBLE, we allow the Government to take away another part of our freedom every day and America is so caught up wit pop culture we dont realize what is really going on Im serios, we become complacent and just say ok whatever for everything and everythin is adding up slowly but its starting to move faster and faster...I was in the Army for 6 years and did a tour in Iraq so those are the only years I had weapons, so im not a gun nut or anything like that. But if they take our guns and shit hits the fan, we will be powerless...WE SHOULDNT FUCKING FEAR THE GOV'T, CAUSE THATS FUCKIN TYRANNY, THEY SHOULD FEAR US AND WE DONT EVEN REALIZE THAT MAN.....thanks

NOBLE
11-15-2013, 05:46 AM
HandJob Alias Can you point us to an example of when the US government has ever tried to take the right to own guns from people?

HandJob Alias
11-15-2013, 06:42 AM
NOBLE I didnt say that they have and sorry if I implied it i get worked up wit this stuff, from what I have seen and continue to see I meaning they are moving towards that as the ultimate goal. If they are taking our privacy rights away why not the guns...Its the little things that are becoming so sudden now, Take this LAX shoother...False Flag to get the horrible TSA armed...just one after another but they have been making baby steps i cant quote u one at the moment but I have facts saved so ill show ya...Just be facts, not to try and persuade anyone but to allow people to see both sides before they jump to a popular descion...Hey thanks for fixin that battle as well, apprecite it hefe

V3numb
11-15-2013, 07:07 AM
HandJob Alias Can you point us to an example of when the US government has ever tried to take the right to own guns from people?

I didnt really read anything in the thread tbh, but in reality the gov takes the amendments and tweak it a lot over time.. back when it was written you would think it was vague.. but in probability it was just literal..

Hubert Cumberdale
11-15-2013, 02:14 PM
What do people say "We have the right to own guns". Who the fuck cares what a piece of paper said in a COMPLETLEY different timeline. Pretty sure George Washington or whoever wrote the Bill of Rights wasn't ducking the Bloods and Crips at the time.

The Dope Man
11-15-2013, 02:24 PM
Government Regulation isnt going to prevent gangs/criminals from getting guns. Just like making drugs illegal isnt going to stop people from using them.

Its an Amendment; ALL citizens should had the right to carry a gun, if they pass a background check and complete a course on gun safety.

Obviously, AK47s and M16 or any machine gun (semi or auto) is unnecessary for a citizen to have (unless they are a collector).

The average American should have a Gun for protection against home invaders and/or other life threatening criminals.

Hunting is obviously a different story.

There's ALWAYS going to be Gun accidents and people dying from Gun violence, we just gotta live with it and worry about ourselves. *Shit Happens*

Hubert Cumberdale
11-15-2013, 02:29 PM
Government Regulation isnt going to prevent gangs/criminals from getting guns. Just like making drugs illegal isnt going to stop people from using them.

Its an Amendment; ALL citizens should had the right to carry a gun, if they pass a background check and complete a course on gun safety.

Obviously, AK47s and M16 or any machine gun (semi or auto) is unnecessary for a citizen to have (unless they are a collector).

The average American should have a Gun for protection against home invaders and/or other life threatening criminals.

Hunting is obviously a different story.

There's ALWAYS going to be Gun accidents and people dying from Gun violence, we just gotta live with it and worry about ourselves. *Shit Happens*

Banning guns will put stress on gun laundering and importing though, at least decreasing the amount of them somewhat.

This Amendment and Declaration shit is so stupid. It's just red tape. The people can't pass laws on relevant issues because of some shit that was written in a different timeline. Americans need to get over them.

The courses, and background checks, should be INSANE though. You shouldn't be able to buy a legal handgun for an entire year.

I agree, anything over a handgun or rifle should be banned regardless.

If someone breaks into my house, I'm not going after him toe to toe. I'm going to crack him in the back of the head with something. Having a gun isn't needed for home protection. Having a gun makes people feel over confident. If some dude breaks into my house, and is able to point his gun at me, he can take whatever he wants. I'll help him load it into the truck. Fuck dying for a TV.

You want the Government to say "Fuck it, shit happens?"

Student
11-15-2013, 02:46 PM
I Believe Every American Should Have To Right To A Gun That Would Protect Themselves And Their Family. Given That It Should Only Include Handguns And Non-Automatic Shotguns. We're Not In Mexico Were We Have The Fear Of Being Kidnapped By The Cartel So We Need Heavy Machinery In Order To Shoot Down A Truck Load Of Would Be Kidnappers. Nor Are We In Mid-Africa Were The National Resistance Army Or Another Rebel Army Using Gorilla Warfare Tactics Will Murder You And Kidnap Your Children, Brainwash Them And Add To Their Youth Armies.

However, The Problem With Regulations Is Once You Start To Heavily Regulate Something The More Freedom You Can Strip Away From Citizens. First You Start Out With Banning AK's Then You Ban M26's Then Uzi's Then Automatic Pistols Then Eventually You Ban Every Non-Revolver Weapon.

The Middle Ground Would Be To Ban Online Buying Of Guns Via Non-US Websites (Where There Are No Background Checks And No Regulations To Buying Massive Amounts Of Things Or Ammo) And To Make It Extremely Difficult To Purchase Heavy Artillery.

Hubert Cumberdale
11-15-2013, 03:24 PM
SHOTGUNS?

America is fucking hilarious. I've got a table leg under my bed and I'm 100% confident that if I wake up, I won't be in any danger. The fuck do you need a shotgun for?

The Dope Man
11-15-2013, 05:58 PM
UnEtH "George Washington wasn't running away from Bloods or Crips" .. Neither is like 98% of the American population, including myself. Only people that are running from Bloods & Crips are Bloods & Crips, Crack Fiends, Opposing Drug Dealers & the Police. I even live in a sketchy town where i went to high school with "Bloods & Crips" & it's all about Drug Money. They don't just shoot people cause theyre in a gang, there's always a reason.

The Background checks and safety course are INSANE. Well, For Massachusetts anyways. Every state is different, but all are pretty strict.

Unlike you UK faggets, Us Americans Protect what is Ours. Why just let someone walk all over you and take your shit. Plus shooting guns is a sport. Some people like myself enjoy just going out and shooting targets, its fun as shit.

Shotguns are used for hunting large animals btw.

The United States was found under basics principles. Our success over the past 200+ years is remarkable. Why Try n Fix The Little Stuff? There's more greater issues than striping us Americans of our rights?

Your Not Even From America? So Any Opinion You Have Is Irrelevant.

Fall Back...

The Ghost of Freak
11-15-2013, 06:18 PM
NOBLE , this is a good thread with the recent tragedy in Michigan when a young black woman who had drunkenly crashed wandered into a suburban neighborhood to get help, but got shot in the face with a 12 gauge by a white dude thru his screen door ( reminiscent of the Trayvon Martin case.) The dude is being charge with murder by DA, due to no proof of forced entry or threat to the guy.

I think most gun owners, and even NSA members, agree that required background checks for most (if not all) guns is a good thing, and not an unreasonable violation of our Constitutional freedoms.

As others have mentioned, criminals are going to get firearms regardless of regulation due to huge availability in the blackmarket, but that does not mean they should be legally sold to whomever with no background check.

I think minimal regulation of background checks clearly prevents guns from being easily bought by younger people and mentally ill people who might be dangerous if given a firearm.

That's my input. -> Achieve greatest public safety while maintaining freedoms.

-FREAK-

ELOH STACKz
11-15-2013, 06:26 PM
As an American, I can speak to the fact that this country loooooooves fucking guns. Big ones too, with all type of attachements on them like COD or Rainbow 6, LoL. The average citizen doesnt give a fuck about guns, cuz the majority of the country doesnt own one. But the minority can outshine the majority if their voice is the loudest of the two. I blame Republicans, more specifically Tea Party Republicans. These faggot ass NRA Lobbyists have every single Republican in their pocket (a fair amount of Democrats too) & they make it impossible to pass any type of Gun Reform bill. The Tea Party keeps reelecting these assholes as well, which doesn't help the situation.

As a proud New Yorker, I can attest to the power of strong leadership that wont give in to the NRA's demands. This city has 20 million people in it, as of the end of October there has been 279 murders. We are on pace for 100 less than last year, which was the lowest Murder Rate in the past 60 years. They did the math, NY is the 5th "safest big City" in America with a rate of 2.9 Murders per 100,000 people (As references: Detroit's murder rate is 54 per 100,000... Baltimore & Newark is 34 per 100,000... Chicago is 18.5 per 100,000 & Los Angeles is 7.8 per 100,000) I hear niggas saying "NY is soft now. Ya'll dont bust hammers like you used to". Well, compared to the early 80's-90's when we'd get a couple THOUSAND murders a year? They're right. But the question is: have New Yorkers gotten softer over the years? Or have the Gun Reform bills passed in the last 2 decades actually worked? I say its the latter, & heres why.

LEADERSHIP !!!!! It started with Guiliani in 1992. As a former Prosecutor, Guiliani's platform was Gun Control for a City that was out of control. He saw the attrocities that gun violence caused first hand, he dealt with it on a daily basis. When he was elected, he followed through on his promises of cracking down on Gun Retailers/Manufacturers, expanded background checks, & created special Task Forces within the NYPD to deal with the issue. NY is a Democratic state, always was, always will be. But he got elected (as a Republican) because he wasnt scared of the NRA. He didnt need their money to get elected, so he did whatever the fuck he wanted.

Then comes Bloomberg, who not only extended Guiliani's reforms. He took them a step further by raising the mandates on sentencing for Unlawful Gun Possession. Now, if you get caught with the ratchet & its unlicensed? 3 YEARS MINIMUM !!! & they add an extra Year per bullet in the clip. Those are harsh punishments, very harsh. Harsh enough to make any nigga think twice about squeezing that trigger, real talk. Why was Bloomberg able to do this & get reelected for a 2nd & 3rd term? 1) He's an Independent (which means he no base to cater to). 2) He's a BILLIONAIRE (NRA couldnt buy him). Like Guiliani, he was able to say "Fuck your money, I dont need it. I'll do whatever the fuck I want"... If America is EVER going to take Gun Control seriously, It has to come from the TOP. We have to elect local Leaders that wont be bought by the Lobbyists. Once we have those Pols in office, then & only then can we make a dent in our Gun problem on a National Level. Obama has tried, with no help from the other side of the Aisle. But, he hasn't given it 100% like he said he would. He's scared to take a stand & alienate himself or the Democratic party as a whole. Its the fear of possible alienation that has us in this prediciment today. We need some Politicans with BALLS that are willing to "shoot it out" with the NRA.

Godbody
11-15-2013, 06:29 PM
We need our guns. To protect ourselves from criminals but more importantly to protect ourselves from the government

Whats gonna happen if you let them take our guns away? You gonna let them fuck you in the ass too? See what I'm sayin. We have a right to feel safe and secure, that shouldn't be a privilege that can be taken or amended whenever higher powers feel like it

ELOH STACKz
11-15-2013, 06:44 PM
I know for a fact, most niggas in NY get their guns out of State. Runners make trips to less regualted, gun-happy states like Virginia & South Carolina & cop the ratchets to bring back to NY. You can go to a shop, or a convention & buy 5-10 guns at once, clips & all that. Then you bring those up to NY & sell them on the streets for 3-4 times the price... I know this cuz one of my niggas is a Runner for Los Trinitario's (a spanish set associated with the Bloods). He makes the trip to Virginia EVERY MONTH & never comes back with less than 5 ratchets, real talk... Niggas are gonna get guns if they really want them. But atleast they gotta drive 5 hours outta state to do so. You feel me?

I mean, I own a gun. Its a Beretta, but my shit is still in the Box. Why? cuz im not trying to do 3-4 years on a weapons charge cuz a nigga scuffed my Jordan's. Straight like that... Regulations work, believe me

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

the Gov't got Nukes dog, LoL. If they want us dead, we dead. Regardless if they take your guns or not... Enough with that Conspiracy Theory bullshit goodbody HandJob Alias

Fredo Lombardi
11-15-2013, 06:47 PM
everyone should just smoke pot and handle arguments with kung fu

it would be an awesome world

ELOH STACKz
11-15-2013, 06:52 PM
you can buy Shotguns at Walmart Tha Dope Man... You gotta be up close to kill a nigga with the Shotty, thats why the restrictions are looser on them. We are talking about gun control for High-calibur semi-automatics & "concealed weapons", ie. those pocket rockets & little 22's that can be hid in any Northface jacket

Babylon
11-15-2013, 07:55 PM
^never heard of slugs huh?

CakedOut
11-15-2013, 08:07 PM
The gouverment might be trying to kill us all.. I'm not trying sound like Godbody but look whats happening..

1) Constant Wars - When's it ever going to stop?

2) The war on drugs - Killing one hundred & thousands of innocent people.

3) Biofuel, Oil - The shit the U.s been fighting for causing enviromental catasphrohe.

4) Fire Arms - If it wasn't for fire arms, The kids from the sandy hook elementary school would still be alive. Same with the theatre shooting that took place a short while ago. I think police shouldn't have guns either. Maybe tasers & there metal stick but that's it.

Another 1 is human experimentation. They conduct experiments on prison inmates. Did it at Cali San Quientin stay prison.

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

State prison*

Godbody
11-15-2013, 08:24 PM
I know for a fact, most niggas in NY get their guns out of State. Runners make trips to less regualted, gun-happy states like Virginia & South Carolina & cop the ratchets to bring back to NY. You can go to a shop, or a convention & buy 5-10 guns at once, clips & all that. Then you bring those up to NY & sell them on the streets for 3-4 times the price... I know this cuz one of my niggas is a Runner for Los Trinitario's (a spanish set associated with the Bloods). He makes the trip to Virginia EVERY MONTH & never comes back with less than 5 ratchets, real talk... Niggas are gonna get guns if they really want them. But atleast they gotta drive 5 hours outta state to do so. You feel me?

I mean, I own a gun. Its a Beretta, but my shit is still in the Box. Why? cuz im not trying to do 3-4 years on a weapons charge cuz a nigga scuffed my Jordan's. Straight like that... Regulations work, believe me

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

the Gov't got Nukes dog, LoL. If they want us dead, we dead. Regardless if they take your guns or not... Enough with that Conspiracy Theory bullshit goodbody HandJob Alias

1) Idk if this is true but a lot of people up here in NJ/NY do get their guns from out of state
2) I don't think 3ni is blood affiliated...You might know a 3ni set that's cool with a blood set...But in general Bloods and 3ni beef

ELOH STACKz
11-15-2013, 10:03 PM
I was told the Trini's started as Bloods & branched off goodbody... My son said the 3ni Founder was a Blood who merged all the niggas from Dominican Power & the Chulos... Ur right though, they do beef with Bloods, mainly over drugs though. Especially in jail

-Apollyon-
11-16-2013, 01:59 AM
What is your position on private gun ownership? Do you think it is something that only the police and the military should be allowed to have? Do you think private citizens should be allowed to have guns but only for hunting and with a hunting license etc.? Or do you think there should be absolutely no government regulation over a private citizen's gun ownership?

I feel only people with no type of criminal background should be allowed to have guns legally.. Or it should be earned in a different way such as an actual background check and ahh who cares.. We should all have guns legally..

---------- Post added at 01:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 AM ----------

And fuck slobs and crabs.. I rather get pussy, not kick it with dudes.. FAGS!!!!

---------- Post added at 01:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 AM ----------

illuminati though? Way to suck someone else's dick instead of setting trends.. Sluuuuurp.. Faggot ass wigger..

ELOH STACKz
11-16-2013, 02:08 AM
Ultimately... Guns don't kill people, people kill people. But a gun makes that Murder a lot easier

-Apollyon-
11-16-2013, 02:12 AM
I hate that saying cuz if I aimed that nine and let it blast then yeah im the shooter thanks to that nine.. "your honor it wasn't my gun that killed him, it was me"..

NOBLE
11-16-2013, 07:05 AM
Which one do you guys think is more important?
1) maintaining our freedom to buy any gun we want, including automatic and military-grade assault riffles or
2) reducing gun violence through gun regulation measures

stricc
11-16-2013, 10:52 AM
it's been proven thru statistics that the states with tha most lenient gun laws have tha lowest crime rates...who's gon run in a corner store and attempt a robbery if there's a good chance that EVERYBODY in tha store has a gun?peole gon be alot less likely to try burglaries and alot of other shit just basd on tha good samritans with weapons aspect...just sayin tho

HandJob Alias
11-16-2013, 07:17 PM
We need our guns. To protect ourselves from criminals but more importantly to protect ourselves from the government

Whats gonna happen if you let them take our guns away? You gonna let them fuck you in the ass too? See what I'm sayin. We have a right to feel safe and secure, that shouldn't be a privilege that can be taken or amended whenever higher powers feel like it

Godbody is good at saying things concise and to the point where i have a hard time doing so. The main thing is it is our right to own guns. I am not a gun owner but i am an owner in the beleif that we have rights for a damn reason. Little by little smaller rights are being taken away from us. Look at that boston bombing false flag which was just a training scenario set up by the GOVT. When it happened Authorities, Federal and Local where busting in peoples homes with no warrant and no goddamn right to be in those peoples homes that they worked hard to own. They had heavy assault rifles pointed at innocent law abiding americans basically kickin in the doors in search of the "Suspects" giving themselves free-roam of your homes, yeah you can say the old excuse, well i aint got nothing to hide and neither should you blah blah blah thats not the point, the point is everything is building up and it's ashame that especially the youth is so distracted because the youth are the ones that really need to stand and fight along side us others that value of liberties. Law-makers in Massachuttes are in the process of trying to pass a law that authorities are going to be allowed in your home whenever they want to make sure your guns are locked away properly and do a proper gun inventory, another small step. You blind kids that are too caught up in what Miley Cyrus is licking can continue to keep blind of whats happening because you are caught up in exactly the propoganda and mind-cntrol that the govt has been putting on your for years.

Hubert Cumberdale
11-16-2013, 07:24 PM
UnEtH "George Washington wasn't running away from Bloods or Crips" .. Neither is like 98% of the American population, including myself. Only people that are running from Bloods & Crips are Bloods & Crips, Crack Fiends, Opposing Drug Dealers & the Police. I even live in a sketchy town where i went to high school with "Bloods & Crips" & it's all about Drug Money. They don't just shoot people cause theyre in a gang, there's always a reason.

The Background checks and safety course are INSANE. Well, For Massachusetts anyways. Every state is different, but all are pretty strict.

Unlike you UK faggets, Us Americans Protect what is Ours. Why just let someone walk all over you and take your shit. Plus shooting guns is a sport. Some people like myself enjoy just going out and shooting targets, its fun as shit.

Shotguns are used for hunting large animals btw.

The United States was found under basics principles. Our success over the past 200+ years is remarkable. Why Try n Fix The Little Stuff? There's more greater issues than striping us Americans of our rights?

Your Not Even From America? So Any Opinion You Have Is Irrelevant.

Fall Back...

"Unlike you UK faggots"

This means, you are too pussy to get into a fight so you pull out a gun.

Also, who the FUCK hunts with a shotgun?

Here you are honey, I caught us some dinner...

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/jzDMlxV7Y9k/hqdefault.jpg

DOZAA
11-16-2013, 07:49 PM
These kinda threads make me wanna rant; But i'll be brief. Here in the great states of AMERRICA we like our right to bear arms. Its understandable if someone has a violent criminal history. But for fucks sake.. If you're shipped off at 18 for basic training, why cant you have a beer until your 21.. You can own a shotgun at the age of 18, but a hand gun at 21? its bullshit. At 18 your considered an adult, if you break a crime at 18 you will be most likely charged as an adult. So its logical to be 21 to own a handgun, but 18 to risk your life for your country, or own a mossberg? lets be real.. there's alot of fishy shit going on in modern day civilization. What you hear on the news has a well chance of being fabricated or fraud at the least. Its not guns that kill people and we all know its the holder. So as far as a right to own a gun? sure, if you have no history of violence i dont see the need in even being questioned about a gun. This is the land of the free right? Well this just dictates our own formality; the right to bear arms as i said previously.. If a crook broke into your home you'd want protection. As if your a crook breaking into a home, you'd want protection.. its society as a whole. There is no "should guns be legal", its more along the lines of "Should he have gun"..

Enfinite
11-16-2013, 11:28 PM
I think we should just outlaw mankind.

stricc
11-17-2013, 12:50 AM
evidence?

everything i am seeing is contrary to that statement

study from Harvard: Controlling for various factors like poverty, unemployment, population density and house-hold firearm ownership, the analysis found that a larger number of gun laws in a state was associated with lower rates of both firearm homicides and suicides.

Louisiana is one of the most heavily armed states in the country. 44.1% of Louisiana’s population own firearms,
Louisiana, by many estimates has the highest gun violence rate in the country. Louisiana had nearly 20 gun deaths for every 100,000 people in 2010. Louisiana has over 4,000,000 people roughly. The math would deduce that some 800 people die annually from the use of guns every year. That is higher than New York, New Jersey, Illinois, and California (all states with a much higher population).

where are you getting this info?

louisiana has some notoriously violent places, i'll look for the article i was referring to(something my mom e-mailed me a while back) but these new study's saying weaker gun laws equals more gun deaths aren't telling the whole story...while the states with more relaxed gun laws may have more GUN deaths...how much CRIME do they have...why just focus on gun deaths and not tha crime rate as a whole?

Hubert Cumberdale
11-17-2013, 12:51 AM
Jason, I can back stricc up on that, it's generally a fact, ONLY in small communities though. A small country town, with every member owning a gun, usually has less gun crime. In cities, lenient gun laws means more gun crime though.

stricc
11-17-2013, 01:00 AM
Jason look up John R. Lott, jr "more guns,less crime"

Hubert Cumberdale
11-17-2013, 01:12 AM
I cant remember where but I looked into that a fair bit too. If the community is tightknit, then it seems to be alright.

Enfinite
11-17-2013, 01:14 PM
No guns, people start stabbing each other. Bashing each other. We've got tunnel vision on the gun part of gun violence, we're completely forgetting the word being described, Violence. Even if we did take guns away, that doesn't take away the desperateness of poverty, it still doesn't take violence out of human nature. The root of our issues is ourselves.

NOBLE
11-17-2013, 01:43 PM
You guys have touched on some things which I think is the exact reason why this issue is polarizing between Liberals and Conservatives. It's true that everyone having a gun has a tendency to reduce crime, but the opposite is also true that it can increase especially gun related crimes....depending on where you live. In rural areas where the populations are more homogeneous and people are typically more conservative, everyone having a gun seems to work fine. But in urban areas where the populations are typically more diverse, A LOT of people die annually due to gun violence. I sort of feel like a lot of conservatives are apathetic towards that because it's not happening to them in their communities. It's like "who cares if the Crips and Bloods are shooting each other up? Let em kill each other. They're all animals any way" type of mentality.

The Dope Man
11-18-2013, 08:45 PM
"Unlike you UK faggots"

This means, you are too pussy to get into a fight so you pull out a gun.

Also, who the FUCK hunts with a shotgun?

Here you are honey, I caught us some dinner...

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/jzDMlxV7Y9k/hqdefault.jpg

It's not about being too pussy to get into a fight.. it's about protecting your own from a criminal that has a gun. You don't bring a knife to a gun fight..

And in Massachusetts, it is a law to use a Shotgun on Birds and Deer...because it is one slug and can make a definite precise kill... and if you get a headshot (like your picture, even though that wouldn't look like that) that's a good thing cause you don't eat the head just the body

@UnEtH I can tell you have no experience or knowledge about guns/hunting.. Once again you making an ass out of yourself on a topic you have no knowledge about..Nice try though..

I really dislike everyone from the UK on here.. y'all are so ignorant and think you have this sense of entitlement and surplus of knowledge and whatever you think is always right.

US>Canada>UK

Obey
11-18-2013, 10:11 PM
A nation without guns is communism. The government can do whatever the fuck they want, when they want if we don't have them. Why do you think they're banning automatic/semi-automatic weapons? They're not ''COMPLETELY'' taking away guns by keeping pistols and shotguns. But what pistol/shotguns stopping an M16 w/ Armour piercing ammunition? None.