PDA

View Full Version : Anonymous releases report..

FreezyCT
11-14-2013, 01:48 PM
Anonymous has released a report predicting (with their evidence as to why) a false flag attack in LA tomorrow (11/15/2013) similar to the WTC incident

I need to know what Pulse thinks on this matter

Denton
11-14-2013, 02:29 PM
Well then... Godbody to thread

Indonesia
11-14-2013, 02:31 PM
you summon him like he's a Pokemon or something

Denton
11-14-2013, 02:34 PM
Godbody used Conspiracy Theory.

It wasn't very effective

Babylon
11-14-2013, 02:39 PM
Meh, I went through the whole "anonymous" phase like most did but honestly their just a bunch of people shouting out at a cause yet doing almost nothing for it (Despite protesting, but I'm not sure if that had much of an impact on anything they were actually marching for either). I've known a few of the real "hackers" over the years and I understand them but if you have an ideology that says any/everyone is in your group it's not going to accomplish much. Subscribing to a YouTube channel or liking a facebook page shouldn't make you "Anonymous". This is most likely the reason no one outside of the group takes us seriously, because when "we" do do something it's most of the time just shadows or spawned by other people saying it when it never happened (Example: FBI shutdown, Lulzsec did that not anonymous yet every member is like "oi ddnt u no dat we t00k dwn dA FBI!?!?!?!?"). imo at least.

With that being said:
we no forgav
do nat fergit
i am legnd

BLNK
11-14-2013, 03:25 PM
If they release a report of such multitude, and the occurrence takes place, who then, is to say that anonymous is not responsible?

Obey
11-14-2013, 03:25 PM
Dude they shut down the FBI page ^ and also shut down PS3. They can shut down cyber-linked material to anything.

BLNK
11-14-2013, 03:29 PM
Meh, I went through the whole "anonymous" phase like most did but honestly their just a bunch of people shouting out at a cause yet doing almost nothing for it (Despite protesting, but I'm not sure if that had much of an impact on anything they were actually marching for either). I've known a few of the real "hackers" over the years and I understand them but if you have an ideology that says any/everyone is in your group it's not going to accomplish much. Subscribing to a YouTube channel or liking a facebook page shouldn't make you "Anonymous". This is most likely the reason no one outside of the group takes us seriously, because when "we" do do something it's most of the time just shadows or spawned by other people saying it when it never happened (Example: FBI shutdown, Lulzsec did that not anonymous yet every member is like "oi ddnt u no dat we t00k dwn dA FBI!?!?!?!?"). imo at least.

With that being said:
we no forgav
do nat fergit
i am legnd

Lulzsec is a close anonymous affiliate.

Student
11-14-2013, 04:21 PM
http://memestorage.com/_nw/39/35618455.jpg

FreezyCT
11-14-2013, 05:50 PM
If they release a report of such multitude, and the occurrence takes place, who then, is to say that anonymous is not responsible?

thats exactly the point i raised..doesnt it do more harm than good? but someone said they are just stating common knowledge and piecing it together

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

Jason - this isn't the link i saw at work but until i find it, this is all i have

http://vanshardware.com/2013/11/anonymous-warns-of-covert-insider-terrorist-attack-friday-in-los-angeles-supports-encoded-georgia-guidestones-date/

Hubert Cumberdale
11-14-2013, 06:13 PM
"Anonymous" isn't the ground people claim it is. People go to a protest or know the website to hit and think they are a member. The hackers are the ones in charge, not the dudes with a guy fawkes mask.

Babylon
11-14-2013, 08:58 PM

That's pretty much irrelevant, it's still not Anonymous doing that & I was just using that as an example. There was also the infamous "Shut facebook down for their tyranny" a long time ago which just didn't happen etc, the group as a whole is a joke. They've had way too many fails & way too few wins for me to take them seriously.

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

Shit maybe their just smarter than everyone thought, having a public persona and the guys behind the mask who actually run it all (Think about it, the best way to keep your group up is saying there is no leader).

Mindless
11-14-2013, 10:51 PM
Anonymous is nothing more than a bunch of faggots fagging in a faggy manner.

Godbody
11-14-2013, 11:01 PM
Anonymous stays reporting shit and a lot of it is just fear mongering...Anonymous has people that are really down for the cause but its full of a lot of trolls too

Russel Brand marched with them the other day...I think if ya'll really wanna know whats goin on and ya'll dont wanna hear it from me, listen to him. He's a well spoken dude that went from drug addict to millionaire, so if that isn't a great display of human intelligence and willpower then idk what is

Anyway, if anonymous reported that a false flag would happen chances are it won't. Even if one was to happen, it can't happen after Anonymous says it'll happen because everyone will know its a false flag....My theory is that the gov't has been caught numerous times trying to pull off false flags but end up delaying or changing their plan due to the vigilant citizens that do their due diligence & bring shit to light

Then the government doesnt carry out their false flag, and whoever or whatever collective reported it looks like a bunch of conspiracy theorists that lose credibility. More power to the government, less power to the people bringing information to light.

Student
11-14-2013, 11:58 PM
Anonymous Is .........................................