PDA

View Full Version : Does Anyone Send Bars Anymore???

Joe MuGGz
11-14-2013, 12:58 PM
WTF.. I send bars.. nobody replies.. I ask them to send bars.. nobody does... What is it? Lack of confidence in your ability? Cant match the bars?

Stop being a bunch of divas man.. lets get it!

ANYBODY... send it!

P.S. If you never sent me bars or replied to mine, don't come on here talkin tough.. If you got a issue.. send it.. simple n plain.

Manhattan
11-14-2013, 01:16 PM
I sent to you twice homie. To be honest though I fucking hate sending to someone only to have them not reply for like a week. If I'm going to send to someone I want them to reply within the hour so it hits the recents list. Just set up blind drops it works so much better imo which is pretty much what you and I did. I sent to you and you replied within an hour. Some people just are too bitch to send though plain and simple

Joe MuGGz
11-14-2013, 01:26 PM
I sent to you twice homie. To be honest though I fucking hate sending to someone only to have them not reply for like a week. If I'm going to send to someone I want them to reply within the hour so it hits the recents list. Just set up blind drops it works so much better imo which is pretty much what you and I did. I sent to you and you replied within an hour. Some people just are too bitch to send though plain and simple

i hear ya.. I mean, I understand people got jobs n school n stuff.. but weeks.. or months to write 4 bars is sad.. I just hate that I have to post opens in order to get a battle going... its fucked up.. I would like to know who the fuck Im battlin once n a while too..

Shezso Eu
11-16-2013, 05:04 PM
WTF.. I send bars.. nobody replies.. I ask them to send bars.. nobody does... What is it? Lack of confidence in your ability? Cant match the bars?

Stop being a bunch of divas man.. lets get it!

ANYBODY... send it!

P.S. If you never sent me bars or replied to mine, don't come on here talkin tough.. If you got a issue.. send it.. simple n plain.

feel free to send to me.

Lockhart
11-16-2013, 07:47 PM
feel free to send to me.

Don't think that was his point.

Eye G
11-18-2013, 01:46 AM
https://soundcloud.com/professordubz/dont-ask-about-my-music

https://soundcloud.com/professordubz/she-dont-put-it-down

Hi guys its ma new song