PDA

View Full Version : Keeping Snoopy relevant

Hubert Cumberdale
11-14-2013, 05:36 AM
So I clicked on his profile and saw this...

MESSAGE to all you fucking salesmen with ur fucked up sales pitch. Don't fucking send me PM asking or begging me to go to ur wack as fuck crew. I don't give a fuck if u say ur the next big thing blah blah blah. y'all faggot crew don't ever last two months without bitch hopping in and out and then dying after a few months. Get it?? Just a general message, im sick of answering one by one. oh btw this includes AC and Chloros, don't send me sales pitch please.

I would now like to bring up some comments from the ACs crew forum, done in June.

Thread Title - Chloroformers Recruits
Posted by - UnEtH

What I'm thinking to start is, go for LB's most wanted. Snoopy and Fidel Z. Both are ALWAYS asking me for advice on their lines and how to improve on chat. Snoopy is getting a lot of heat for sniping and stuff, but the guy is all over ACs respecting in the forums and he's not full of his own shit or anything. I think with guys like them, they get attacked and then get defensive. Being less knowledgeable about the site, they end up saying stupid stuff and looking like cunts. Again, worse comes to worse, they don't improve, and we kick them?

EtH tbh i think we dont need to flood the shit bro, def keep snoop and fidel out ill be in more detail when i get to a computer

The way I see it, both guys want a shot at elevating. There was a time when someone might say "Fayz is in LCee, ILLoKWENT is in PoLo, EtH is in CSK" and then not given us the shot. I think I can help Fidel and Snoopy out, specifically Fidel cause he's not 100% on being stuck to UhMAZING's side the way Snoopy is to sniping. I could Academy both of them, but I thought a crew dynamic would have a harsher kick to snap them out of it.

Snoopy is a dude thats got a rep for bitin. why take a dude known for bitin and put em on the team to me it's just a bad look, I agree with more n more prospects however we also need the ones that will fit in with the movement and progress by taking what we are telling them and working on the shit, honestly its quality over quantity

hmm. Snoopy is a faggot. everyone else can get in just not him :D But really tho fuck him. ahaa. I think one or two cats should get in tho. . . . .but fuck dont let it be him.

Snoopy no post some links of Fidel z finest and no to apologetic til he sends me that audio he asked me for

Out of the guys that was mentioned, ApocGod is the only one I would even consider for Chloro

No

No

snoop imo, hasnt really shown me any reason not to recruit him for chloro... yes he snipes, but he hs been very respective to AC'S and for the most part, grizz and cal etc.. have hate for him for whatever reason, dickriders? etc.etc.. he has potential, and fidel too.. they definately aint AC'S material yet... til snoop elevates further to the point of respectability.. battling stronger opponents, on a more consistent level. and either lower the sniping to a minimal, or start sending out opens..

Here's my take on it. Eth and Illo were on point with Snoop. I think dude has potential but he still has plenty of room to elevate (as do we all.) He's come to me asking for help a strong indication of humility and desire to elevate.

So basically, when you "looked up to ACs", ILL and Fayz considered you for Chloro. Everyone else said you were a cunt and didn't want you in, which is why you were never invited.

Fidel Z
11-14-2013, 06:28 AM
Loooool Fuck everyone who said No to me. shoutout to everyone who considered me.

Row
11-14-2013, 07:54 AM
.... ILLoKWENT was in poLo??????

Manhattan
11-14-2013, 08:49 AM

So was Unyqe(Letum) Phe and I haha

Hubert Cumberdale
11-14-2013, 09:07 AM
Fidel, everyone eventually was alright with you, because we recruited you. You just had to go ahead and prove any sceptics fucking right though eh? haha

HIGHpothasis
11-14-2013, 09:18 AM
So was Unyqe(Letum) Phe and I haha

....Dont Laugh Like PoLo Was Never Relevant. BaCc Maybe 2012 or 2011 PoLo Had a Fire Ass Roster. But When The Other Leader Got Banned. (Yung Locofo) Or Sum Shit Like That, The Shit Fell Apart.....

J u s T C
11-14-2013, 11:58 AM
fingerprince. lol why does this name make laugh

Execute
11-14-2013, 12:34 PM
This sounds like a Hollywood script to me UnEtH

Snoopy316
11-14-2013, 03:16 PM
Comes to show I have touched another nerve for a mod to spend time to put together an article on me. And not to mention checking out my profile. Trying desperately to prove a point.*

You said "ILL and Fayz consider me in the chloro but the rest don't" u forgot to mention that out of all YOU wanted me n Fidel in the Chloro the most. Hense why u created the crew forum thread?*

Don't forget u approached me with ur masters masai name and wanted to be friends. I didn't even know who u are at the time. U IM me to leave some opens for u to snipe because u could never snipe an open without me getting it first. N since we had something in common we became friends. It's only later when u told me u were Dave and that's when I almost fell off my chair. An AC leader/founder sniping in a Multi account but it was cool.

See, mah homie Lil Fidel Z and I have much respect for u back then. I can't speak for fidel but back then u did actually genuinely helped me out whenever I ask you for advice on basic punches and set up. No questions on that and I never once hold back on the acknowledgement. Anyone decent here know u was my mentor in those areas. But at the time when u asked me to join ur crew, I gave u my reasons why I can't leave mine and even show u my appreciation for the offer and even said I'll always be an AC/ chrolo by heart. Fidel Z "understand" and respected my decision not to hop ship with him but until this day I notice not once where u even try to. Comes to show ur a selfish n bitter typpa guy. You later asked me to reconsider and I once again declined in the nicest possible way then u told me that shit above that EVERYBODY said no to allow me in anyway and that u did all u can to convince them with all ur powers and yet still have to convince me and u called me a "cunt". That's when I started to think u were childish. At that point I really felt like I hurt ur feelings and almost gave u a hug but too bad I ain't gay. But I took the ice breaker anyway. After all it does make the person who was repeatingly asking feel less rejected.*

When your faggot ass finally realized that I was never intended to join ur crew u started to show ur colours. Throwing Jabs in forums at my posts and even adding some bitterness in some of my battles in every opportunity u find. I guess for someone who has such a big history of cheats and bans in the past there has to be some level of defects in their personality.*

I know LB is a big part of ur life as u spend 18+ hours a day here. But your taking this whole crew thing that u created in a hobby site too seriously. Let loose a bit and have some fun. Remember what u told me in ur Master Masai account? U wanted to just snipe, freestyle and HAVE FUN n not bust ur brains thinking about hard punchlines. Ur putting too much pressure on urself when u became mod. Acting all straight and shit when ur actual self is a rule breaker. Breaking the rules is in ur blood man. Why fight it? Nuff said.*

Student
11-14-2013, 03:56 PM
fingerprince. lol why does this name make laugh
That's Not Smoke In His Avy :eek:

Obey
11-14-2013, 04:24 PM
Comes to show I have touched another nerve for a mod to spend time to put together an article on me. And not to mention checking out my profile. Trying desperately to prove a point.*

You said "ILL and Fayz consider me in the chloro but the rest don't" u forgot to mention that out of all YOU wanted me n Fidel in the Chloro the most. Hense why u created the crew forum thread?*

Don't forget u approached me with ur masters masai name and wanted to be friends. I didn't even know who u are at the time. U IM me to leave some opens for u to snipe because u could never snipe an open without me getting it first. N since we had something in common we became friends. It's only later when u told me u were Dave and that's when I almost fell off my chair. An AC leader/founder sniping in a Multi account but it was cool.

See, mah homie Lil Fidel Z and I have much respect for u back then. I can't speak for fidel but back then u did actually genuinely helped me out whenever I ask you for advice on basic punches and set up. No questions on that and I never once hold back on the acknowledgement. Anyone decent here know u was my mentor in those areas. But at the time when u asked me to join ur crew, I gave u my reasons why I can't leave mine and even show u my appreciation for the offer and even said I'll always be an AC/ chrolo by heart. Fidel Z "understand" and respected my decision not to hop ship with him but until this day I notice not once where u even try to. Comes to show ur a selfish n bitter typpa guy. You later asked me to reconsider and I once again declined in the nicest possible way then u told me that shit above that EVERYBODY said no to allow me in anyway and that u did all u can to convince them with all ur powers and yet still have to convince me and u called me a "cunt". That's when I started to think u were childish. At that point I really felt like I hurt ur feelings and almost gave u a hug but too bad I ain't gay. But I took the ice breaker anyway. After all it does make the person who was repeatingly asking feel less rejected.*

When your faggot ass finally realized that I was never intended to join ur crew u started to show ur colours. Throwing Jabs in forums at my posts and even adding some bitterness in some of my battles in every opportunity u find. I guess for someone who has such a big history of cheats and bans in the past there has to be some level of defects in their personality.*

I know LB is a big part of ur life as u spend 18+ hours a day here. But your taking this whole crew thing that u created in a hobby site too seriously. Let loose a bit and have some fun. Remember what u told me in ur Master Masai account? U wanted to just snipe, freestyle and HAVE FUN n not bust ur brains thinking about hard punchlines. Ur putting too much pressure on urself when u became mod. Acting all straight and shit when ur actual self is a rule breaker. Breaking the rules is in ur blood man. Why fight it? Nuff said.*

In other words.. FUNNY VINE: S'CUTE AIR CONDITIONING - YouTube

Hubert Cumberdale
11-14-2013, 06:18 PM

So wait, is that what this is about? I wanted you in Chloro, and said "I have got at the guys". You said you didn't want in, which I found to be ridiculous, but you got turned down regardless. I never stopped giving you feedback. I still give Fidel feed any time he hits me up. CakedOut, whom was more of a cunt to me and ACs/Chloro than you will achieve, recently asked me for feed and I dropped some. Just because someone is being a faggot (with no screen shots), doesn't mean I'm not going to leave them feed.

CakedOut
11-14-2013, 06:34 PM
Snoopy you wrote a whole paragraph describing your feelings.

2Cute.

The Ghost of Freak
11-14-2013, 06:37 PM
UnEtH , I find this mildly entertaining due to the fact that I have never begged to be in any crew…. not AC's or any of the "heavyweight crews". They don't want me to outshine them as far as sheer sexiness is concerned… I understand… somedays I can't stand myself. (right now)

Hubert Cumberdale
11-14-2013, 06:42 PM
That's why we have Letum as a leader. He makes us all look sexier by comparison.

ILLoKWENT
11-14-2013, 09:27 PM

No was never in polo.. was in a crew i dont remeber then armed then bragging writes at the time..

ILLoKWENT
11-14-2013, 09:43 PM
And tbh.. whats discussed in crew forums should stay there..

Snoopy316
11-14-2013, 11:09 PM
Snoopy you wrote a whole paragraph describing your feelings.

2Cute.

I wrote more than a paragraph. Do u know what paragraph is? U dumbass. Sit down kid.

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

So wait, is that what this is about? I wanted you in Chloro, and said "I have got at the guys". You said you didn't want in, which I found to be ridiculous, but you got turned down regardless. I never stopped giving you feedback. I still give Fidel feed any time he hits me up. CakedOut, whom was more of a cunt to me and ACs/Chloro than you will achieve, recently asked me for feed and I dropped some. Just because someone is being a faggot (with no screen shots), doesn't mean I'm not going to leave them feed.

Ridiculous? Not everyone's dream to be in ur crew man, not mine anyway. Anyway. I never said anything about u not giving feedbacks. THA fuck u going on about fool. U call me out with this thread. so whats the drama.

Student
11-14-2013, 11:45 PM
I Love When People Try To Speak "Proper" But They Say Things Like "U dumbass", "THA fuck u going on about fool". Lmfao

Snoopy316
11-15-2013, 02:48 AM
I Love When People Try To Speak "Proper" But They Say Things Like "U dumbass", "THA fuck u going on about fool". Lmfao

There's a reason why ur name is Student. u got alot to learn still.

Hubert Cumberdale
11-15-2013, 03:58 AM
^Bad comeback.

Student
11-15-2013, 02:53 PM
There's a reason why ur name is Student. u got alot to learn still.
http://images.luvimages.com/luvphotos/o/ooh_burn-4027.jpg

^Bad comeback.
Sad Part Is He Actually Thought He Was Being Clever Too.

Manhattan
11-15-2013, 03:01 PM
....Dont Laugh Like PoLo Was Never Relevant. BaCc Maybe 2012 or 2011 PoLo Had a Fire Ass Roster. But When The Other Leader Got Banned. (Yung Locofo) Or Sum Shit Like That, The Shit Fell Apart.....

Ya there was some nice up and comers and what not. Even Orc was in PoLo for like a week or so. As soon as you got banned that was when shit fell apart. Eth grabbed me around the time you got banned too. PoLo had a couple of weak ass bitches at the same time though haha

Hubert Cumberdale
11-15-2013, 03:19 PM
http://images.luvimages.com/luvphotos/o/ooh_burn-4027.jpg

Sad Part Is He Actually Thought He Was Being Clever Too.

And yet, your faggot girl movie gifs make you look like the least intelligent of both of you.

Student
11-15-2013, 04:13 PM
And yet, your faggot girl movie gifs make you look like the least intelligent of both of you.
Yet You Know It's A Girl Movie :eek: Lol Regardless, I Don't Care Enough To Type A Sentence Against Someone.

-Apollyon-
11-16-2013, 02:40 AM
Yet You Know It's A Girl Movie :eek: Lol Regardless, I Don't Care Enough To Type A Sentence Against Someone.

you know that's a dude in tighty whities in ya SIG right?? Fucking fag..

J u s T C
11-16-2013, 04:06 AM
what tighty whiteys?

all i see is a cute chick from the office, homo.

now saying that, stu has great taste.

Snoopy316
11-16-2013, 07:16 AM
EtH you need to learn to let go. PMing me about a topic that was closed by an admin is looking for trouble kid. have a rest. your off the hook for now. relax moderate.

Hubert Cumberdale
11-16-2013, 09:53 AM
^I PMed snoopy asking him where the screen shot was. This is his response.

No Name Needed
11-16-2013, 09:58 AM
#Pantymayonnaise

By the way, does Snoopy316 get banned now for spamming?

Row
11-16-2013, 12:08 PM
#Pantymayonnaise

By the way, does Snoopy316 get banned now for spamming?

No but instead I get a warning for "trolling"

No Name Needed
11-16-2013, 01:35 PM
Row Well that's gay. Snoopy should have been permabanned a long time ago.

Snoopy316
11-16-2013, 03:50 PM
^^Who THA fuck is this clown? Show urself instead changing ur name all the time. If this was always ur name then ur a nobody to even mention the gods name. fuck outta here infant.

---------- Post added at 07:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 AM ----------

No but instead I get a warning for "trolling"

Seems fair to me. thats what u get for shit stirring. Lmao but the shit stir was a direct attack on EtH the way u titled the thread, so I didn't mind it n played along.

Hubert Cumberdale
11-16-2013, 03:57 PM
I disagreed in the mod lounge about that shit. What Snoopy did was no different than RULE banning me for biting, and never providing proof of it. Row did absolutely nothing to deserve a warning. I have no been called into question because I disagreed with the warnings. Hence, this cypher (which probably will be taken down because the guys wont defend themselves)...

http://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_details.php?section=tb&id=64387

Snoopy316
11-16-2013, 04:26 PM
^^ no comment.

Hubert Cumberdale
11-16-2013, 04:35 PM
Said the guy who left a comment.

Fidel Z
11-16-2013, 04:42 PM
FUCK THE SYSTEM!

Yoo E, if you get got, I'll lead the revolution! Y'all better recognize!

Row
11-16-2013, 10:13 PM
Said the guy who left a comment.

LOL

I honestly didn't mean to target anyone , just was bored and wanted to see people beef is all.

I hope my thread is not the reason for EtH getting demodded

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

*reads cypher*

I meas resign.

No Name Needed
11-16-2013, 10:39 PM
^^Who THA fuck is this clown? Show urself instead changing ur name all the time. If this was always ur name then ur a nobody to even mention the gods name. fuck outta here infant.

---------- Post added at 07:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 AM ----------

Seems fair to me. thats what u get for shit stirring. Lmao but the shit stir was a direct attack on EtH the way u titled the thread, so I didn't mind it n played along.

Are you done being a bitch yet? Or is that just not going to stop? I'll wait...

Hubert Cumberdale
11-17-2013, 12:52 AM
LOL

I honestly didn't mean to target anyone , just was bored and wanted to see people beef is all.

I hope my thread is not the reason for EtH getting demodded

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

*reads cypher*

I meas resign.

The guys wanted me to do what they wanted. They didn't want me talking about stuff in the forums. You made a thread for a laugh and didn't even troll, yet Murderous Swag can make a troll account and not even close to a warning? It's bullshit. The double standards is a joke.

Snoopy316
11-17-2013, 03:29 AM
^^ if its just for a laugh, why take it to heart? If that's not "double standards" I don't know what is.

Hubert Cumberdale
11-17-2013, 11:02 AM
Row made that thread to amuse himself.
Here I have responded to your lies, and your screenshot lies.

You don't know double standards it seems.

Snoopy316
11-17-2013, 02:49 PM
^ Lol, now I understand that RULE was right afterall. He ain't need no proof. Same with anyone else who speaks the truth. oh so let me put down ur double standards for ur dumbass. Row went and stir shit on your reputation and yet he's done nothing wrong according to u because he's amusing himself. But as for me I'm doing it to amuse myself too but I'm in the wrong? Wow. U must hate my guts for saying that shit, I don't blame u though afterall if it wasn't for me u will still be..... U know what.

---------- Post added at 06:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 AM ----------

Cough *mod* cough... Oh my throat,

Row
11-17-2013, 03:20 PM
^ Lol, now I understand that RULE was right afterall. He ain't need no proof. Same with anyone else who speaks the truth. oh so let me put down ur double standards for ur dumbass. Row went and stir shit on your reputation and yet he's done nothing wrong according to u because he's amusing himself. But as for me I'm doing it to amuse myself too but I'm in the wrong? Wow. U must hate my guts for saying that shit, I don't blame u though afterall if it wasn't for me u will still be..... U know what.

---------- Post added at 06:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 AM ----------

Cough *mod* cough... Oh my throat,

I didn't wanna stir someone's rep , just beef. And I used that title because that's what you accused him of doing.

Snoopy316
11-17-2013, 03:33 PM
I didn't wanna stir someone's rep , just beef.

Lol not convinced at all. There's a reason why u and I got a warning. It wasn't just A random pick out of 130k users. For EtH to say u didn't do anything to deserve the warning. Well... Just a bit double standard. But yeah whatever. I accepted the warning.

Lockhart
11-17-2013, 03:39 PM
UnEtH vs Snoopy316? 16 line battle? Nope. It won't happen. Snoopy has *drumroll*

#PANTYMAYONNAISE

Snoopy316
11-17-2013, 05:01 PM
UnEtH vs Snoopy316? 16 line battle? Nope. It won't happen. Snoopy has *drumroll*

#PANTYMAYONNAISE

how about a handicap match. 1 vs 2. Snoopy vs Lockhart and art of war. oh wait that already happened. 3-0.

Lockhart
11-17-2013, 05:06 PM
Snoopy316= Creator of #PANTYMAYONNAISE

Snoopy316
11-17-2013, 06:31 PM
Thank You.

Snoopy316
11-25-2013, 03:35 PM
Banned in peace homie, I told u not to be too much of a smart ass.

Row
11-25-2013, 04:02 PM
lmaoo