PDA

View Full Version : Title Request Thread

NOBLE
11-12-2013, 05:24 PM
You guys may request your title changes here and I'll get to it when I can. Please don't expect me to change your title every week.

Row
11-12-2013, 05:40 PM
NOBLE I Want my exclusive membership and the triumphant title back

And as for my current custom title, I want it bold and slategray

So .. Dawn's Pioneer

Manhattan
11-12-2013, 06:11 PM
NOBLE I want mine to be The Hit Man in the same shade of grey I have....Thanks and I won't be asking for another one for a longggg time. Row ya you like the grey huh? haha

Row
11-12-2013, 06:24 PM
NOBLE I want mine to be The Hit Man in the same shade of grey I have....Thanks and I won't be asking for another one for a longggg time. Row ya you like the grey huh? haha

Greys dope , should be the name color imo

HIGHpothasis
11-13-2013, 12:35 AM
NOBLE I Know I've been A Pain In the Ass Bout that UserTitle. #Apologies But This Is The last Time Ima Change Mine For a Few Months.

I Want My Exclusive Title baCc Puhleez!

(I paid for it Then Got Another One For Donating =2Months?)

And As Far As My User Title? I Would Like For It To Be This Color....

~Mr-I-Do-[WTF]-I-Want~

GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!

...Im Loving This donation Shidd. Im Thinkin Bout Donating Every Two Weeks. (PayDay)

Manhattan
11-13-2013, 02:30 PM
Didn't you see where Noble said no titles that are the same colors are titles we already have? ~FingerPrinCe~ that means no Blue or Orange bro, no green, red, purple or yellow either....I may be missing a couple

Joe MuGGz
11-13-2013, 04:36 PM
You guys may request your title changes here and I'll get to it when I can. Please don't expect me to change your title every week.

NOBLE.. Ok cool.. I was thinkin gold (#FFDB58) or NC Blue (#00FFFF)

thanks again..

HIGHpothasis
11-13-2013, 06:00 PM
Didn't you see where Noble said no titles that are the same colors are titles we already have? ~FingerPrinCe~ that means no Blue or Orange bro, no green, red, purple or yellow either....I may be missing a couple

...well thats a false cuz the other day I Had It Royal Blue. the Only reason that its gone Now is Bkus I Changed it from ~The GOD of Open Drops~ to What it is Now.

And what Title Is Orange?

Manhattan
11-13-2013, 06:20 PM
...well thats a false cuz the other day I Had It Royal Blue. the Only reason that its gone Now is Bkus I Changed it from ~The GOD of Open Drops~ to What it is Now.

And what Title Is Orange?

Bro believe me when I say that I know what I'm talking about. Ya you had a different blue though and what titles are orange? Rookie, Scheme, Tag, Topical all orange titles fam. :high:

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

A quote from Noble "You'd need an admin to add the colors and I will only approve them if the colors are not the same as those used for other usergroups and titles"

HIGHpothasis
11-13-2013, 10:27 PM
Bro believe me when I say that I know what I'm talking about. Ya you had a different blue though and what titles are orange? Rookie, Scheme, Tag, Topical all orange titles fam. :high:

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

A quote from Noble "You'd need an admin to add the colors and I will only approve them if the colors are not the same as those used for other usergroups and titles"

Aite. Well I Appreciate That.

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

Since its Been Brought To My Attention About Colors Again, How About this

~Mr.Do.[WTF].I.Want~

NOBLE
11-14-2013, 02:45 AM
All done.

Joe MuGGz
11-14-2013, 12:45 PM
All done.

I notice that my name isnt colored like everyone elses.. can this be fixed?

Babylon
01-07-2014, 10:34 PM
RULE I didn't know you could get titles colored, could you please make mine:

The Demigod

Row
01-08-2014, 06:13 PM
& RULE or Pugz can you keep my color and bold but change the text in my title to say:
Melee Champ?

*daps*

AfterThought
01-16-2014, 04:48 AM
Row Can't have "Champ" or "Champion" in your title fam.

Óðinn
05-13-2014, 12:00 AM
RULE Crysis titles are in wrong order... FVC should be first.

While you're busy at it ( :D ) will you throw this bad boy up for me :)

Mícheál Seán Ó Coileáin

Manhattan
12-22-2014, 07:38 PM
Have some patience man.....holy shit

05-23-2015, 07:45 AM
Pugz aye can i get the colors like this please? 370 cheers

MaCc Da G0D
08-01-2015, 03:07 PM
Pugz aye can i get the colors like this please? 370 cheers

Can I Get This....

(BOSS OF BODY BAGGIN)