PDA

View Full Version : ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT!! (ALL MODS!!!)

HIGHpothasis
11-12-2013, 04:08 AM
So After Days Of Grinding & Pushing Out Bars?
I finally Run Up On Two Blue Flames! (With My Next Win)

So All Of Sudden, The Battle Ends and It Says 'He Wins?'
But (100%) is on my Side?

Wtf Kinda Shit Is That?
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=469243

Yea Yea Yea GLITCH GLITCH GLITCH MY ASS!!!

Next They'll Say, Oh we Cant give You Your Flames Bacc. We Apologize...

What? So Yall Can Put Designed Jaccets On Avatars? Create Emoticons That Move & Implement a Moderator For Graphics But Cant Put a Simple Flame baCc behind a Deserving Users Name?

Seem's A Lil Fishy To Me. Why Put Forth the Effort Just To Be Penalized because Of a Failure Of Something That 'We' Had Nothing To Do With And No control Over,!???

#TooDone

Hubert Cumberdale
11-12-2013, 04:11 AM
You say "simple flame" like you understand in any way the coding required.

Flames = Coded to be added on upon 5 consecutive wins.

I'm assuming it was a VP issue.

If it makes you feel any better, the day I was supposed to receive my first ever flame, my exclusive ran out and it disappeared.

HIGHpothasis
11-12-2013, 04:24 AM
it wasnt a VP issue cuz it says i won....

Hubert Cumberdale
11-12-2013, 04:27 AM
I suppose you must be right, consider you're the mod and all.

HIGHpothasis
11-12-2013, 04:31 AM
I suppose you must be right, consider you're the mod and all.

You Are Such A FuCcin Ass, Your Sarcasm Wasnt Asked for Or Appreciated.

But a CLOWN would Find Comedy in All Available Life lessons.

StFu

Hubert Cumberdale
11-12-2013, 04:39 AM
I fixed his battle and then he posts that^. And he wonders why no one helps him?

Snoopy316
11-12-2013, 05:30 AM
So After Days Of Grinding & Pushing Out Bars?
I finally Run Up On Two Blue Flames! (With My Next Win)

So All Of Sudden, The Battle Ends and It Says 'He Wins?'
But (100%) is on my Side?

Wtf Kinda Shit Is That?
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=469243

Yea Yea Yea GLITCH GLITCH GLITCH MY ASS!!!

Next They'll Say, Oh we Cant give You Your Flames Bacc. We Apologize...

What? So Yall Can Put Designed Jaccets On Avatars? Create Emoticons That Move & Implement a Moderator For Graphics But Cant Put a Simple Flame baCc behind a Deserving Users Name?

Seem's A Lil Fishy To Me. Why Put Forth the Effort Just To Be Penalized because Of a Failure Of Something That 'We' Had Nothing To Do With And No control Over,!???

#TooDone

Lol what fucking sook. Blaming the mods makings sounds like someone's done it on purpose. The site glitches all the time. Shit like this happens all the time and happens to everyone. heck it happened to me 3 times on tripple blue flames. This is the 4th time I got tripple blue. That's why I couldn't give a fuck about flames. It doesnt mean much but some graphic shit. Similar to some title shit against people's name. People take this hobby site too seriously like its their life. Grow the fuck up and get the fuck over it. Stop crying

Hubert Cumberdale
11-12-2013, 05:37 AM
Lol what fucking sook. Blaming the mods makings sounds like someone's done it on purpose. The site glitches all the time. Shit like this happens all the time and happens to everyone. heck it happened to me 3 times on tripple blue flames. This is the 4th time I got tripple blue. That's why I couldn't give a fuck about flames. It doesnt mean much but some graphic shit. Similar to some title shit against people's name. People take this hobby site too seriously like its their life. Grow the fuck up and get the fuck over it. Stop crying

Snoop for Admin.

K¡NG
11-13-2013, 12:49 PM
If you Battled Someone Worth Mentioning Then You Might Not Run Across This Problem.

Hubert Cumberdale
11-13-2013, 01:14 PM
^I remember your old name. Agreed.

K¡NG
11-13-2013, 01:38 PM
Of Course You Do, You Remember Everyones Old Name

Hubert Cumberdale
11-13-2013, 01:40 PM
True. Would I remember it for any specific reason?

K¡NG
11-13-2013, 02:36 PM
Nope.

HIGHpothasis
11-13-2013, 02:54 PM
Nope.

Nigga Shut Yo Afflicted Morally Corrupt Ass Up.

I Battle Whoever Battles Me.

I Aint Finna Send To No 'Online Fame' Emcee Just For Him To Not Respond,

I Dont See Yo Fraud Ass Sendin No Bars.

(Criccets)

So Either Continue Succin DiCc Or SEND A VERSE fucc Boy

K¡NG
11-13-2013, 02:56 PM
Lmao. Alrighty Then.

Student
11-13-2013, 03:25 PM
Rerank The Battle Maybe?

Lockhart
11-13-2013, 07:22 PM
#pantymayonnaise

ET the Refugee
11-14-2013, 01:18 AM
I agree with Snoopy316 and UnEtH people take it too seriously, it's about as significant as a video game. @FingerPrince is the kid who threw the joystick and broke it when he got beat at nintendo so nobody else could play. Its called being a sore loser. So you don't get a blue flame, BIG DEAL. If that's your only problem in life consider yourself blessed and shut the fuck up.

Snoopy316
11-14-2013, 01:26 AM
I agree with Snoopy316 and UnEtH people take it too seriously, it's about as significant as a video game. @FingerPrince is the kid who threw the joystick and broke it when he got beat at nintendo so nobody else could play. Its called being a sore loser. So you don't get a blue flame, BIG DEAL. If that's your only problem in life consider yourself blessed and shut the fuck up.

LMAO that killed him

Sean Cron
11-14-2013, 02:10 AM
lol at ET, yeah, I agree

Hubert Cumberdale
11-14-2013, 04:23 AM

HEY! Video games are serious shit.

K¡NG
11-14-2013, 07:45 AM
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=469526

CakedOut
11-17-2013, 12:20 AM
I'm pre sure anybody will get mad if they wasted over 45 credits & multiple hours of waiting for opens to get a blue flame. Next time it happens, don't post it in the forums cuz these guys look for reasons to argue with you.

ET the Refugee
11-17-2013, 12:40 AM
If you feel like you "wasted" all this time and credits because someone didn't give you recognition for your art then there would be alot less art on the planet. Any rap i write isn't a waste b/c i had a chance to create something I'm proud of. Blue flame is like a smiley face on your homework, if you don't get it, does that mean your work was wasted?

Hubert Cumberdale
11-17-2013, 12:47 AM
Would you believe I just typed in defence of mods? :D

lllllllllllll
11-17-2013, 12:31 PM
I have no say on this because

1.People complain too much when something goes wrong but turn around and hit us with "I don't take you onliners seriously" whenever there back is against the wall.
2.Glitching been going on since day 1.
3.You guys are daily active on this site, you should know that these things happen by now.

Like wtf can you guys pick 1 struggle?

Eye G
11-18-2013, 01:43 AM
https://soundcloud.com/professordubz/dont-ask-about-my-music

https://soundcloud.com/professordubz/she-dont-put-it-down

Hi guys its ma new song

HIGHpothasis
11-18-2013, 10:23 AM

...Nigga U know U need to Shut Yo Fraud Ass Up. How Many times have I Spanked Your Alienated Ass? (i'll Wait)

Stay In the Shadows Like You've Been Doing. No One Will Or has Even Given a Rats Ass About Your Frail and Insignifigant ATTEMPTS at Bar'rage...

haha. pathetic.....

And Sean Cron ...Are U Really Tryna To Talk shit? PWAHAHAH! Dont You Have a Crew battle To be Losing Or something?

---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=469526

PWAHAHAHAH!! SIT YO BITCH ASS DOWN SON SON!!! #doneDeal

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

I'm pre sure anybody will get mad if they wasted over 45 credits & multiple hours of waiting for opens to get a blue flame. Next time it happens, don't post it in the forums cuz these guys look for reasons to argue with you.

True Indeed My G. Even tho I Did More Opens than I Did Sniping But NonetheLess You Hit The Nail On the Mothafuccin head....!

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

lol at ET, yeah, I agree

AND THIS DUMBASS IS IN GSG BUT HAS A UGLY, FRAUD ASS SIGGY OF DPS...?

LMAOOO!!! DUDE STOP IT!!! I WONT BE ABLE TO SHIT ON YOU IN THIS TOPICAL BATTLE IF U KEEP MAKING ME 'LAUGH MY ASS OFF' !!!!!!

:guns::fyou::D

Sean Cron
11-19-2013, 09:43 PM
@fingerpince, how old are you, 12? your a little cry baby dude. Your attitude is shit

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

and DPS pretty much ended, I was a leader in there for awhile, I still like the graphics, just joined another crew