PDA

View Full Version : Life after death?

Fidel Z
11-11-2013, 01:33 AM
Life After Death

I know a lot of you guys are atheist and don't believe in God, but what do you guys think will happen after you die? I'm not trying to start a debate between religious people and atheist, I just want to know what you guys think. For example do you believe in heaven or hell, or do you think you will come back to earth as something else.

http://soentertain.me/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/grim-reaper-wallpaper-15.jpg

Row
11-11-2013, 01:56 AM
Resurrection for righteous ans unrighteous.. No blasphemy

Fidel Z
11-11-2013, 02:02 AM
So do you believe you get resurrected straight away? or do you believe in a special day for that like a day of judgement when everyone gets ressurrected at the same time?

J u s T C
11-11-2013, 02:36 AM
I believe that when you die, you will be reincarnated into someone with an actual personality and a much better taste in musical artist to shamelessly dick ride to a second death.

Fidel Z
11-11-2013, 02:38 AM
^ Lol My biggest fan returned. You know what I feel generous today I might give you a autograph later on son.

Also, from now on you can say whatever you like, you are and will remain irrelevant no matter how much you beg for my attention. This is the last time I will reply to your weak ass lol.

Peace.

Phe
11-11-2013, 02:47 AM
For some reason i always thought we all become ghosts.. Its possible that whatever anyone says is true.. I felt in a dark place at one time in my life (when i was actually evil bitches).. It was most likely from studying demonology.. Anger consumed me til i prayed and since then i havent been that angry or felt like i was losing control.. i've read up on death and seen a story about a man dying and a doctor bringing him back and the man was screaming about how he was in hell.. I know enough about evil to know that there is good so maybe after you've counted up your losses in life you go to heaven.. I have a fear that when i die if i were to get buried i would come back to life for "eternity" so im getting cremated but then again what if i burn for "eternity".. also read that around 2 billion people were going to hell.. Theres a lot of different things that can be said about the afterlife and all i can say is i know for a fact that ghosts are real so im sticking with we become ghosts..

---------- Post added at 02:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 AM ----------

When i studied demonology i really got into it.. Anyways, whatever came over me seemed evil so if theres evil theres good.. So there might be a heaven and hell.. There are ghosts.. Any other thing i dont know shit about for real but could be a possibility.. Tbh though, i dont care about death cuz i expect it..

J u s T C
11-11-2013, 02:48 AM
I'm an allround more superior Alpha male. Alphas don't beg. They take. And we clown betas such as your self. So you can be a good little Beta now and take your beating suffer in silence.

Fidel Z
11-11-2013, 02:49 AM
For some reason i always thought we all become ghosts.. Its possible that whatever anyone says is true.. I felt in a dark place at one time in my life (when i was actually evil bitches).. It was most likely from studying demonology.. Anger consumed me til i prayed and since then i havent been that angry or felt like i was losing control.. i've read up on death and seen a story about a man dying and a doctor bringing him back and the man was screaming about how he was in hell.. I know enough about evil to know that there is good so maybe after you've counted up your losses in life you go to heaven.. I have a fear that when i die if i were to get buried i would come back to life for "eternity" so im getting cremated but then again what if i burn for "eternity".. also read that around 2 billion people were going to hell.. Theres a lot of different things that can be said about the afterlife and all i can say is i know for a fact that ghosts are real so im sticking with we become ghosts..

I never heard about demonology. Sounds crazy tho I'll check that out. And I agree burning in hell for eternity is crazy when you actually sit down and think about how long eternity is lol.

My belief is that of every Muslim. I believe that death and the grave is the first stage of the day of judgement, you will get questioned in your grave and punished if you were evil and rewarded if you were amongst the good (sleep in peace). Until the final hour, then everyone will be resurrected and brought before the Almighty to be questioned for their actions... then God will let the Good enter Heaven and the evil or bad will be thrown into the fire. <-- There's more to it than that but that's just a summary.

Phe
11-11-2013, 02:52 AM
What if the god everyone follows is actually satan and the good god is trapped in hell? What if we are just pawns in god and satans chess game? What if there is no good or evil?? The possibilities of what our afterlife could be is endless..

Fidel Z
11-11-2013, 02:58 AM
There is definitely Good and Evil, we can see that just by looking at humans, some humans are evil like those that planned 9/11 and some people are good like firefighters etc who risk their life to help others. You can't out-think the Almighty. Satan himself will be punished in hell, people make it sound like God is the owner of heaven and Satan the owner of Hell. God created both and Satan will be among the evil who will be punished in it.. according to the revelation.

exwhyzee
11-11-2013, 03:00 AM
The.....fuck.

Phe
11-11-2013, 03:07 AM
I've read about the bottomless pit, pool of fire, souls screaming.. All that.. Death is interesting to me and always has been.. And i read a book about demons a few years ago that was wild.. I tried a lot of the evil shit it offered but i never seen a demon unless the ghosts/shadows i seen were demons but after that book and internet research i had thoughts about homicide bad til i prayed.. I still wanna fuck people up but that might be something else that im not getting checked for cuz i have control.. Im not sure how real possessions are.. We could all fucking die and the strongest and purest go to war with god against other gods lol.. Who knows..

Hubert Cumberdale
11-11-2013, 03:56 AM
Just C, stop being gimmicky.

The short handle of this topic is, no one knows. You can't truly BELIEVE either way because of the lack of evidence in either side.

SHARK BOY_
11-11-2013, 07:23 AM
does it matter? i ve been through some related topic /subjects experiencing nde,say they come across looking at them self from a top projection.its matter of consciousness/life starts from the 21st day an single cell starts to beat and triggers the cycle/theirs no place for god in it we are just star dust/ their are different concepts such as "jar theory" or from theoritical physics point of view.we are just an projection from the 5th dimension.again just my opinion dgaf

Fidel Z
11-11-2013, 07:38 AM
does it matter? i ve been through some related topic /subjects experiencing nde,say they come across looking at them self from a top projection.its matter of consciousness/life starts from the 21st day an single cell starts to beat and triggers the cycle/theirs no place for god in it we are just star dust/ their are different concepts such as "jar theory" or from theoritical physics point of view.we are just an projection from the 5th dimension.again just my opinion dgaf

MAHATMA STANLEY, get on chat i gotta ask you a question

SHARK BOY_
11-11-2013, 09:18 AM
"MARTIN ANNE "<<< haha lmaooo you don't want this name kid.fall back Lil Fidel Z
EXPO-MARTIN luther /lil wayne-dear ANNE

Babylon
11-11-2013, 10:53 AM
Meh, as of now there's no way to test that so just assuming what happens is kind of pointless. I in no way "know" what will happen after death (and for the record neither does anyone else) but I like to think it's the same as when you go to sleep, or shut a computer down.

You wouldn't know you're dead, you sleep hours when you do go to sleep but it feels like minutes when you wake up.

EM C Rocky
11-11-2013, 11:00 AM
Well if it come to my religious ISLAM i found that death is painful trap for corrupt people and its the beautiful thing for pious ... if you do bad with anyone you will pay it in grave .. if do good then you'll be reward .....about death their is lots of stuffs in my religion if you are interested ... hit me
PEACE

Row
11-11-2013, 11:07 AM
So do you believe you get resurrected straight away? or do you believe in a special day for that like a day of judgement when everyone gets ressurrected at the same time?

The latter

Fredo Lombardi
11-11-2013, 12:30 PM
expected a Biggie discussion

i'll holla....

Phe
11-12-2013, 06:47 PM
Thanks for all the attention you been giving my dick.. So how does me coming up with 'what ifs' make me a moron? Im not saying its true you DR, im saying its crossed my mind along with hundreds of other things.. And you dont have any facts about god or satan other then what some book that has probably been rewritten hundreds of times has to say.. Keep cock riding me though cuz just like any other so called vet your just a forum hoe.. You come on here to front like you know everything and to be Nobles bitch.. The sites dead you jackass so all this work your doing is for nothing.. Should be promoting the site and helping the retards on here elevate, not making the site pretty.. This aint a battle site no more and its your fault along with other vets..