PDA

View Full Version : AVIs

Obey
11-10-2013, 11:35 PM
A lot of people say this simple picture can make-or-break you sometimes. What do you people base avis importance around here? I usually change mine due to what mood I'm in. If I feel in a dark mood, ready to slay someone.. I make it something powerful. (Hence the Bane one now.) Or if I feel I've accomplished something, I'll make it something with greatness. If I'm in a humorous mood, it's something funny.. etc, etc... What's your views on avis?

V3numb
11-11-2013, 12:08 AM
i wanted my avy to match my siggy.. to match my name.. it was a package thing i had going

lllllllllllll
11-11-2013, 12:36 AM
avis make us feel like bosses but in others eyes, they're useless :)

exwhyzee
11-11-2013, 12:49 AM
Avis are used to overcome any shortcomings in actual life. Every time you log on, you're like, "yeah, I am so & so, I rock!" then return to life & kill yourself emotionally.

... Wait, is it just me?

HIGHpothasis
11-11-2013, 03:50 AM
Usually, I Try To Match My Avi To My Name...(Just To Complete The Circle Of Relevance) But I Recently Just Uploaded a Selfie Of Me Smokinq Ganj' Just Cuz I Felt Like LB needed to See Tha Nigga That They Hate So Much....

so, Hey Niggas....

Fidel Z
11-11-2013, 07:25 AM
Your Avi is who we know you as, recently when punk had that release party thread i tried to get a "LL COOL J" gif i typed 'RULE' instead of "LL cool j" into the google search bar lol. So basically your AVI is your LB ID lol. I guess

Indonesia
11-12-2013, 12:43 PM
i change mine every month, but the same person.

Joe MuGGz
11-12-2013, 01:28 PM
You avi can serve multiple purposes.. extend your creative side.. another way to bridge your personality.. to send a message.. etc... either or.. it's your id in a sense.. just like your sig