PDA

View Full Version : The Holocaust did happen you racist fuck.

The Ghost of Freak
11-10-2013, 02:23 PM
First off, what the fuck. Second, thank you to Jason and Just C for closing that thread, and you may close this one too. Before you do, I need to put my word in:

Pulse/ Godbody, you coming to LetsBeef with a Holocaust denying attitude is, in fact, racism (also edging on ban-worthy).

Gas chambers were never disproved, neither were the furnaces where they burned jews and others (blacks, gays, gypsies, etc).

I sat down with a relative when I was young who gave me her first hand account of being in Auschwitz, surviving and escaping during the death marches. A whole branch from my family tree was ruthlessly murdered.....

So, fuck you. Go read a book (Elie Wiesel's "Night" or Victor Frankl's "Man's Search for Meaning", ect.) or go actually visit those camps in Poland.

Just don't come on hear again speaking such offensive ignorant garbage. That would be like me creating a thread to deny the Middle Passage and slavery of African Americans... which I would never do, because that is clearly not the truth.

Try to show some respect.

- FREAK

NOBLE
11-10-2013, 04:55 PM
The idea that the Holocaust was made up as a premise for war with Germany is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard. The fact that Germany was invading Poland and neighbouring countries and plotting to take over Europe wasn't enough...they had to make up a Holocaust story to find a reason to go to war with them? Smfh.

Denton
11-10-2013, 05:12 PM
Pulse makes me want to say the N word sometimes

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

And by N word I mean negative asshat

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

And by N word I mean negative asshat

The Ghost of Freak
11-10-2013, 05:50 PM
Jason , I apologize for my strong reaction, but there are few things that hit close to home and that is one of them for me.

My relative I referred to actually got on Schindler's list and gave up her spot for a chunk of diamond, so that she could more importantly be with her little sister.

The two of them were able to flee into a barn when the Germans started death marching prisoners back towards Germany from Poland. As the story goes, the Polish farmers were Nazi sympathizers, but were afraid of the approaching Russian front and therefore didn't give up the location of these two Jewish girls. On the other hand, my relative still believed the farmer's wife stole her diamond, because she never saw it after the Russian's came.

I guess growing up with all the first hand stories, everything from spoken to recorded writings and on film, makes me feel very strongly.

Also, one day in my crazy adolescent years (maybe even in College) when I was raging about inner hatred and my own Judaism, I antagonistically asked my Mom why she was so self-victimizing as a Jew.

Her response was something like, "because I'm still afraid of being negatively identified, lined up against a wall and shot."

Those words from my mother's mouth left an imprint. Now, I just don't stand for historic revisionism of such a traumatic event (or any other for that matter).

I do agree that it is good the Germans have definitely made strives to overcome their violent recent past through historic education.

-FREAK-

Fidel Z
11-11-2013, 01:27 AM
Shoutout to the germans

Execute
11-11-2013, 06:07 AM
Well, somebody needs a history book yo

Godbody
11-11-2013, 09:51 PM
Speaking my mind in a public forum is racist and ban worthy? At least I'm contributing content that gets kids like you riled up & into the discussion. That's the point of a public forum. For people to come together and share their opinions. For someone to clear up a question another person has, or to contribute to an argument, or to debunk one.

I'm part German myself, and Steven Spielberg made some bullshit propaganda movie called "The Last Days" where he gets soldiers and Holocaust 'survivors' to tell their story of what happened. & Guess what? A lot of those people were exposed for being liars. You'll see people getting interviewed to audition for the movie & they change their story for the movie for dramatic purposes. There's this one black soldier that said his negro unit liberated a camp and they saw some incredibly crazy shit. The funny shit is..documents & records show that the dude was nowhere near the camp he supposedly liberated

Every war has a premise and not every premise is true. & While not every premise is a lie, that doesn't mean someone won't stretch the truth to accomplish a specific goal. How come there's jews giving their video taped account of what happened, saying they were treated fairly? Saying they were given meals, eating well, playing instruments? a WORK camp =/= DEATH camp. The premise for the war was that Hitler was EXTERMINATING jews. Nah, Hitler didn't do anything differently than the American forefathers by slaving people and killing them when they were too emaciated to continue.

If that's the case we should go back in history to the U.S. indentured servitude and slavery and rename that shit the "Black Holocaust".

U.S. slaves were treated way more unfairly, thrown in boats by hundreds, if not thousands. Shitting and pissing all over each other, dying on top of each other...In the ocean for God knows how many days, weeks, or months. Some were even throw overboard for shits and giggles. Let's not be an overly sensitive bitch about shit you weren't even alive for. All we can do is try to understand what happened and try to find the truth, rather than gravitating to the story that EVERYONE is told about history.

History is written by the winners, never forget this.

& by the way NOBLE , the U.S. had no reason to interfere with what Germany was doing. That's European business. The Europeans were more than capable of dealing with Germany. And in one of Hitler's famous speeches, he addresses the fact that all the European nations were willing to resolve the conflict peacefully while the U.S. president at the time (Roosevelt) was hell bent on war. Of course the Holocaust wouldn't have been the only premise, but why does the U.S. act as the World Police? The U.S. loves fixing the problems of the world without fixing its own problems. Its why we're fucked now.

Aggo
11-11-2013, 10:10 PM
Let's not be an overly sensitive bitch about shit you weren't even alive for.

Wow man. Just, wow.

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

Wow man. Just, wow.

And this "Hitler's famous speeches, he addresses the fact that all the European nations were willing to resolve the conflict peacefully" right, cuz Hitler was the epitome of a stand up honest guy. Fuck dude.

Godbody
11-11-2013, 10:13 PM
Germany openly embraces the tragedy? You mean the descendants of 'war criminals' that have no idea what actually took place because they were TOLD what happened rather than witnessing it.

Every now and then you'll find a 90 year old nazi dude on the news getting arrested for his crimes or w/e because Nazis did do horrible shit. Nobody is denying the existence of the Nazi Regime or Hitler's Aryan aspirations.

The Germans have produced some of the greatest thinkers & inventors the world has seen. A work/experimental camp =/= death camp. & By the way, what if Hitler was right about the Jews and they were the reason behind the economic collapse? I'm by no means anti-semitic, but just because this chapter of history is presented in a way to make us jewish sympathizers and dare I say anti-German, doesn't mean the jews were innocent and the Germans evil.

We all know Germany lost both world wars. Let me iterate again, Jason , that history is written by the winners.

There will always be that kid that could've been better than Jordan
At a time when Jordan was getting all the press because he was an NBA champion

There's always going to be the American tradition of Thanksgiving, where we give thanks for what we have and it's supposed to represent the bonding of the culture clash that is native americans & european pilgrims.

Yet the pilgrims killed the Native Americans, forced them west, and marched hundreds of thousands of them to their deaths.

Christopher Colombus..We get a day off for this dude. Supposedly he said the world was round and set out to discover new land. We credit him with finding America

He didn't find America. He & his men pillaged Caribbean islands, killed the innocent people of those islands, and raped their women.

You guys think I'm insensitive & ignorant for being skeptical? Nah. You're the ignorant ones for constantly being pulled in a web of lies and standing by them because an authoritative figure says they happened

Godbody
11-11-2013, 10:29 PM
what the fuck does a kid breaking a ball in a house have to do with Germany not owning up to what they did?

Let me make it clearer for you. Germany takes responsibility for what happened because during that time, there was a propaganda war. in fact the word propaganda was invented during that time period. German propaganda against the jews. U.S. propaganda against Japan

The whole world was going batshit crazy. what the fuck did the Holocaust have to do with Japan? Ask yourself that. Japan attacked Pearl Harbor. Why did Japan attack Pearl Harbor and why did they ally with Germany? Ask yourself that. you're not asking yourself the important questions because, obviously, we're the winners. We're still here today and thats why history is written the way its written. & Its been written to make us Jewish sympathizers. From the days of Jesus Christ to as recent as 1950. Do your research before jumping to conclusions for no other reason than "da Germinzz accept responsibility" or "i herd dis in skool" or "i saw d pikshas of d starvin jews yo dat cant be faked mayne"

lol

I'd argue that 50% of history is SCRIPTED and these chess moves are given a premise to make the scripted seem unscripted

Phroxen
11-11-2013, 10:46 PM
Godbody I read up until you mentioned something about Spielberg and a propaganda movie with fake actors and realized your main argument has no backbone or merit so I just stopped there. Nice troll though.

These other kids will feed you.

Godbody
11-11-2013, 10:47 PM
I'm not saying things don't exist because I don't see them

On the contrary, I'm saying you might not be seeing the big picture or you might not be understanding a certain time period in history because you didn't see it. Because it's only documented. And the people that write history are the ones that win. Thats all I'm sayin.

Pursuing a topic that makes people think and dig shit up and research and challenge the knowledge given to them by authoritative figures that lie time and time again doesn't make me a shameless person. It's shameless to live life like a useless sack of shit while acts of evil & deception go on around you and you refuse to acknowledge them

Phroxen
11-11-2013, 10:48 PM
LMFAO Godbody you're a diehard conspiracy theorist, dude. You probably think tap water will kill you.

J u s T C
11-11-2013, 10:49 PM
I'm part German myself.

hahahaha. I'm fucking dead

Godbody
11-11-2013, 10:51 PM
Phroxen , you're such a conspiracy theorist you might actually believe you get more bitches than me and live larger than me

J u s T C
11-11-2013, 11:22 PM
That has pretty much been the theme of every Pulse thread since he invented the internet. It took a minute but you finally nailed this thread.

No need to continue. game over.

NOBLE
11-11-2013, 11:54 PM
Speaking my mind in a public forum is racist and ban worthy? At least I'm contributing content that gets kids like you riled up & into the discussion. That's the point of a public forum. For people to come together and share their opinions. For someone to clear up a question another person has, or to contribute to an argument, or to debunk one.

I'm part German myself, and Steven Spielberg made some bullshit propaganda movie called "The Last Days" where he gets soldiers and Holocaust 'survivors' to tell their story of what happened. & Guess what? A lot of those people were exposed for being liars. You'll see people getting interviewed to audition for the movie & they change their story for the movie for dramatic purposes. There's this one black soldier that said his negro unit liberated a camp and they saw some incredibly crazy shit. The funny shit is..documents & records show that the dude was nowhere near the camp he supposedly liberated

Every war has a premise and not every premise is true. & While not every premise is a lie, that doesn't mean someone won't stretch the truth to accomplish a specific goal. How come there's jews giving their video taped account of what happened, saying they were treated fairly? Saying they were given meals, eating well, playing instruments? a WORK camp =/= DEATH camp. The premise for the war was that Hitler was EXTERMINATING jews. Nah, Hitler didn't do anything differently than the American forefathers by slaving people and killing them when they were too emaciated to continue.

If that's the case we should go back in history to the U.S. indentured servitude and slavery and rename that shit the "Black Holocaust".

U.S. slaves were treated way more unfairly, thrown in boats by hundreds, if not thousands. Shitting and pissing all over each other, dying on top of each other...In the ocean for God knows how many days, weeks, or months. Some were even throw overboard for shits and giggles. Let's not be an overly sensitive bitch about shit you weren't even alive for. All we can do is try to understand what happened and try to find the truth, rather than gravitating to the story that EVERYONE is told about history.

History is written by the winners, never forget this.

& by the way NOBLE , the U.S. had no reason to interfere with what Germany was doing. That's European business. The Europeans were more than capable of dealing with Germany. And in one of Hitler's famous speeches, he addresses the fact that all the European nations were willing to resolve the conflict peacefully while the U.S. president at the time (Roosevelt) was hell bent on war. Of course the Holocaust wouldn't have been the only premise, but why does the U.S. act as the World Police? The U.S. loves fixing the problems of the world without fixing its own problems. Its why we're fucked now.
Dude, I normally won't criticize what you say because on some level I can relate. Most of the things you say sounds like me from 10 years ago (real talk). But with this one, you're way off the mark. There were various reasons why WWII happened, but Hitler killing the Jews was probably the LAST reason any of the European countries went to war with Germany. The Jews had been hated and persecuted in virtually every European country throughout history because they were considered as other. Germany is widely considered the European "Fatherland" because most northern Europeans trace their ancestry to Germanic or "Teutonic" tribes, including the English and the French. You really think that they went to war to save the Jews?
WWII happened because Adolf Hitler was on some expansionist shit. He had merged Germany with Austria which they told him not to, refused to pay reparations for WWI damages which Germany owed according to the Treaty of Versailles, invaded Czechoslovakia which was in direct contravention of the Munich agreement, and then he invaded Poland after he said he wouldn't and that he wasn't on no expansionist trip. Pretty much, other countries started to feel like Germany was becoming too strong and if they didn't go to war with them, they would be the next one invaded.
The US joined because they were attacked by Japan in Pearl Harbour. Japan was an ally to Germany in a war that was already ongoing so that automatically pitted the US and Germany against each other. Just do the research for yourself (http://www.historyonthenet.com/WW2/causes.htm).
And yes, neither you nor I were alive when all this occurred, and you're right that history is always told by the victor and there were propaganda from both sides. But you'd have to use your own logic and look at the situation. If a country whom we had previously went to war with owed us money and didn't pay and they were expanding rapidly and conquering neighbouring territories and it looks like we might be next, you really think they'd have to kill some minorities living within their territory first before we decide to bomb the shit out of them? It makes absolutely no sense.
And considering the horrific nature of what did occur to the Jewish people in Germany, it's like a spit on the face when someone like you comes up and says it never happened.

Babylon
11-11-2013, 11:54 PM
.........................what the fuck is even happening? This is like saying "Hey, 1+1 =2" then the person saying the entire system of math was structured wrong & the answer is really 16...

Mindless
11-11-2013, 11:57 PM
Pulse is human garbage and a complete moron.

ILLoKWENT
11-12-2013, 12:22 AM
lol...the whole purpose of this thread was for pulse to get feeded on.. wait a minute. no thats not true.. it's actually pugz and mindless that wanna create more activity in the forums of letsbeef, to possibly enhance an educational aspect of the site, in order to eventually promote their new site called LETS THINK.COM... no, thats not true either....its really (insert theory here).....................zzzzzzzz..

⅃( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)L
11-12-2013, 12:37 AM

... So you've succesfully "debunked" a Steven Spielberg movie, not the occurence of the holocaust.

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

Ahhh i see what's going on here. You want the world to consensus to view black slavery as a more tragic piece of history than the holocaust. In my honest opinion, I'd say they are both extremely tragic, and would not fault anyone for feeling more strongly about one or the other. The thing is, there are reasons that the horror of the holocaust is generally felt more. Firstly, it happened more recently. Secondly, a much greater ammount of lives were taken, and lastly it happened over a much, much shorter period of time which is naturally more shocking.

Godbody
11-12-2013, 12:51 AM
Mindless it's understandable that you're mad because you're Jewish and were probably told war stories of what occurred. I'm not saying horrible things didn't occur, I'm just saying you weren't there so give me indisputable evidence that it happened or stfu, and that goes for everyone. Everyone thinks I'm wrong because Germany takes blame for it and history says this and history says that

I'm saying a large number of Jews stretched the truth in an effort to get everyone to sympathize with them more, creating an unnecessary amount of hate for Germany and depicting Germany in a negative light by generalizing its peoples as Nazis or anti-semites. Don't call me garbage because your peoples have a history of playing the victim role when Jews are actually at the top of the power structure in terms of a lot of the institutions that exist today.

Who gives a fuck what you learn in school or read in history books. For the last time, history was written by the winners. I want you guys to challenge authority and in doing so, challenge yourself and the common consensus. I'm not an anti-semitic person or a nazi sympathizer. The internet is an expansive, informative, crazy, place. That's the beauty of coming together in a forum where all the answers and supporting arguments are only a tab away

Only I won't be the one providing the supporting arguments to my claims anymore. The Godbody answers to no one but questions everything.... :high:

⅃( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)L
11-12-2013, 01:11 AM

LMAOOOO! Listen bro, that whole "world police" idea came after World War 2. The first notion of it started during the beginning of the cold war when the "war on communism" became a popular in political discussions.
Did you forget about the attacks on Pearl Harbor? The reason for that attack was that the United States had cut off exports to Japan, after they fucked with our allies in Europe. Did you forget that 3 days after the Pearl Harbor attacks, Germany and Italy both declared war on the United States? Were you aware that the United States was much more involved in the conflicts concerning Italy and Japan than they were with Germany, and that it was the Soviet Union who invaded Germany, not the U.S.?

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

Mindless it's understandable that you're mad because you're Jewish and were probably told war stories of what occurred. I'm not saying horrible things didn't occur, I'm just saying you weren't there so give me indisputable evidence that it happened or stfu, and that goes for everyone. Everyone thinks I'm wrong because Germany takes blame for it and history says this and history says that

I'm saying a large number of Jews stretched the truth in an effort to get everyone to sympathize with them more, creating an unnecessary amount of hate for Germany and depicting Germany in a negative light by generalizing its peoples as Nazis or anti-semites. Don't call me garbage because your peoples have a history of playing the victim role when Jews are actually at the top of the power structure in terms of a lot of the institutions that exist today.

Who gives a fuck what you learn in school or read in history books. For the last time, history was written by the winners. I want you guys to challenge authority and in doing so, challenge yourself and the common consensus. I'm not an anti-semitic person or a nazi sympathizer. The internet is an expansive, informative, crazy, place. That's the beauty of coming together in a forum where all the answers and supporting arguments are only a tab away

It's interesting how you feel that any evidence supporting any claim you are making is indisputable, whereas any evidence supporting the argument is disputable. You say fuck history books because they were all written by winners. Are all winners liars? If so, were the books about black slavery not written by winners? Do you see the flaws in your logic?

Godbody
11-12-2013, 01:44 AM
What flaws in my logic? YOUR logic is that all winners are liars. That's not my logic. My logic is that winners write history, therefore they write history to THEIR liking. There is nothing disputable about that. The history books didn't erase the slavery part because they know it's incredibly unrealistic to instill the idea in the minds of today's youth that our country is a fucking Utopia founded by Utopians...In a manner where not a life was lost & not a single injustice occured. If that's the case niggas would still be watching Disney movies well into their 30's.

& I was the first in the thread to say we went to war with Japan because of Pearl Harbor. Why are you repeating what I already stated? The point I'm getting @ is Japan bombed Pearl Harbor & most of the Japanese were fine with it due to the propagandist culture that was rampant in the world during that time period

What makes you think there isn't a propaganda war going on now? What makes you think there wasn't a propaganda war going on throughout several countries in order to kickstart a World War? After all, a World War does take more than 2 countries.

J u s T C
11-12-2013, 02:03 AM
I love how Pulse completely ignored Nobles post. Brilliant!

J u s T C
11-12-2013, 02:05 AM
Only I won't be the one providing the supporting arguments to my claims anymore.

Hahaha like you ever have.

Godbody
11-12-2013, 02:13 AM
I didn't ignore NOBLE's post. I can find the same post in any history book. & I respect NOBLE's opinion.

RULE
11-12-2013, 02:27 AM
Pulse stoops to a new level of faggotry.

⅃( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)L
11-12-2013, 03:19 AM
What flaws in my logic? YOUR logic is that all winners are liars. That's not my logic. My logic is that winners write history, therefore they write history to THEIR liking. There is nothing disputable about that. The history books didn't erase the slavery part because they know it's incredibly unrealistic to instill the idea in the minds of today's youth that our country is a fucking Utopia founded by Utopians...In a manner where not a life was lost & not a single injustice occured. If that's the case niggas would still be watching Disney movies well into their 30's.

& I was the first in the thread to say we went to war with Japan because of Pearl Harbor. Why are you repeating what I already stated? The point I'm getting @ is Japan bombed Pearl Harbor & most of the Japanese were fine with it due to the propagandist culture that was rampant in the world during that time period

What makes you think there isn't a propaganda war going on now? What makes you think there wasn't a propaganda war going on throughout several countries in order to kickstart a World War? After all, a World War does take more than 2 countries.

LOL you really are both insane and stupid. You said, "YOUR logic is that all winners are liars. That's not my logic." The problem with that statement, is that I was asking you a question, it has nothing to do with my own logic. If you're saying that I've mistakenly inferred your point to be that all winners are liars, then please tell me where I went wrong. When you use the phrase "all history is written by winners" as part of debunking the holocaust as a myth, then what else am I to think is your purpose for using the phrase?
Also, how is it that you got the idea that I'm denying the existence of propaganda wars? I'm simply supporting the argument that the holocaust did indeed occur regardless of the details, and that the U.S. had more than enough reason to become part of WW2, not one of the reasons neccessarily being the holocaust. Those were the only 2 actual assertions I made. LOOOOLLL, you're all over the place bro, lay off of the glass dick.
Lastly, nowhere did I see you mention Pearl Harbor, but then I didn't read the initial thread, or this thread in its entirety. Either way, you said that the U.S. had no business being involved. I was merely providing the perfectly legitimate reasons in the form of rhetorical questioning.

---------- Post added at 02:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 AM ----------

By the way, the logic in the statement, "winners write history, therefore they write history to their liking" is inherently flawed mostly due to the word "therefore." My comprehension level is high enough to understand the message you were attempting to convey by automatically substituting the word "and" for "therefore," but I figured I would point that out. Also, I must say that the statement is absolutely disputable, especially if used to describe history written within the last century.

Godbody
11-12-2013, 04:48 AM
lol @ insane and dumb.

Apparently anyone that fucks a large amount of bitches and makes more money than his LetsBeef counterparts is insane and dumb.. & Yes that is YOUR logic. You're inferring that its my logic, which its not. And therefore works in that sentence

Therefore - As a result of

Soooooo...lets stop talkin logic like we understand logic because I could probably give all of you an equation in the form of a word problem and ask you to prove it in a truth table (p's and q's) and a large percentage of you wouldn't even know how to prove if the statement in the word problem is true or false using P's and Q's.

The point I'm making is you should all stop throwin the word logic around like ya'll got degrees and PhD's...I throw the word logic around because i'm The Godbody and my logic is always infallible and never warrants any kind of questioning.

Ra is Law...

Snoopy316
11-12-2013, 05:01 AM
^ lol I don't think he realized how dumb he sound when typing those bullshit facts that he only dare post his fakecshit on line and hiding behind his computer. Stop sounding like u know so much talking about pearl harbour kid. Time to take ur bubble bath and go to bed before ur mother smack u silly. What a dumbass kid haha

Godbody
11-12-2013, 05:06 AM
Who is this Snoopy kid? He must be a bum because I've never seen or heard of this nigga til today. He definitely didn't beat anybody important because if he did he'd be in a better crew instead of a crew thats a spinoff of my name & me.

⅃( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)L
11-12-2013, 05:10 AM
lol @ insane and dumb.

Apparently anyone that fucks a large amount of bitches and makes more money than his LetsBeef counterparts is insane and dumb.. & Yes that is YOUR logic. You're inferring that its my logic, which its not. And therefore works in that sentence

Therefore - As a result of

Soooooo...lets stop talkin logic like we understand logic because I could probably give all of you an equation in the form of a word problem and ask you to prove it in a truth table (p's and q's) and a large percentage of you wouldn't even know how to prove if the statement in the word problem is true or false using P's and Q's.

The point I'm making is you should all stop throwin the word logic around like ya'll got degrees and PhD's...I throw the word logic around because i'm The Godbody and my logic is always infallible and never warrants any kind of questioning.

Ra is Law...

It doesn't surprise me to see that your lack of knowledge of the word's definition has left you ill-equipped to properly use it in a sentence. The word "therefore" is definitely not defined by the phrase "as a result of." It is in fact an adverb, so a better definition would be, "for that/this reason," but I doubt you see the difference in those phrases. Try a synonym for "therefore" such as "consequently" in your sentence. You're essentially saying that the reason winners write history to their liking is that they write history. LMAOOOO Do you not see the problem? No, I guess you don't, but hey, you still know a lot of cool terms like truth tables that you can throw around and impress fellow idiots. By the way, money made and bitches fucked are not measurements of intelligence nor sanity.

Oh, and while I'm at it, why don't I nitpick your use of the phrase "degrees and PhD's?" Do you know what redundancy is? PhD's are degrees dumbass. Though I could tear apart all of your comments word by word, I have to choose the areas that most entertain me. I'm sure you understand.

Snoopy316
11-12-2013, 05:40 AM
Hey god wannabe, u got 20 cats saying ur lacking knowledge kid. Go back to school before u pretend to type smart. Pay more attention to the history lesson this time. laying a diss on someone who made u look little makes u look even more pity. U know that don't u?

Execute
11-12-2013, 06:04 AM
Well, your denial for claiming the 'holocaust never happened' bullshit is well understood now.

Godbody
11-12-2013, 10:35 AM
It doesn't surprise me to see that your lack of knowledge of the word's definition has left you ill-equipped to properly use it in a sentence. The word "therefore" is definitely not defined by the phrase "as a result of." It is in fact an adverb, so a better definition would be, "for that/this reason," but I doubt you see the difference in those phrases. Try a synonym for "therefore" such as "consequently" in your sentence. You're essentially saying that the reason winners write history to their liking is that they write history. LMAOOOO Do you not see the problem? No, I guess you don't, but hey, you still know a lot of cool terms like truth tables that you can throw around and impress fellow idiots. By the way, money made and bitches fucked are not measurements of intelligence nor sanity.

Oh, and while I'm at it, why don't I nitpick your use of the phrase "degrees and PhD's?" Do you know what redundancy is? PhD's are degrees dumbass. Though I could tear apart all of your comments word by word, I have to choose the areas that most entertain me. I'm sure you understand.

there·fore [thair-fawr, -fohr] Show IPA
adverb
in consequence of that; as a result; consequently: I think; therefore I am.

Stop trying so hard to sound intelligent. You'll never win an argument concerning my usage of grammar. Niggas know what they're talking about. Fuck are you like 15?

Of COURSE therefore works in that context. It works 1,000%

The example sentence is "I think, therefore I am"

I think, therefore(as a result), I am

They win, therefore(as a result) they write history to their liking

& There is no redundancy in saying PhDs and degrees.. Degrees entails every kind of degree there is pther than PhDs in that context. Associates, Bachelors, Masters, etc..... a PhD is a doctorate degree and the highest degree you can have. For the sake of not listing the lesser degrees, I said PhDs & degrees. And again, degrees entails every other degree that isn't a PhD

You're defiinitely like 15. It's cute though. You're trying too hard to look stupid. Try less.

ILLoKWENT
11-12-2013, 11:49 AM
How do we know that the voices in your head tellin u THEYRE OUT TO GET YOU isnt really demons?

Godbody
11-12-2013, 12:04 PM
Jason , the thing is you can't Google your way into finding evidence of the Holocaust happening. You can see some pictures in black and white of camps. You can see pictures of people so skinny their bones are poppin out. You can find pictures of people in barracks. But you can't Google any solid evidence of the Holocaust happening.

EVERY PIECE OF 'EVIDENCE' of the Holocaust happening can easily be produced and fabricated.

Remember how not a single plane was seen hitting the Pentagon? Yet it caught fire and there were scraps of metal all over the floor. & Don't tell me a plane DID hit the Pentagon, because then I'll ask you for video evidence of it happening (there's not 1 video of the plane hitting the Pentagon)
...Shit, I can Google the first moon landing, which people believe to be a hoax made in a movie studio.

So if it's possible the moon landing is a hoax, why can't the Holohoax be one?

Like I said, the winners write history and they write w/e the fuck they want you to know. Next you're gonna say George Washington was the first president even though its a well known fact there were presidents before him.

But why do they teach that he's the first president?

Your ancestors don't know what the fuck was going on @ Mindless & OP... They're passing on stories based on propaganda and fear. I bet not one of them saw a concentration camp or the horrific atrocities we claim the Nazis did. All your grandparents and aunts know is that WWII was breakin out and shit the hit the fan. That's probably why they don't deny the Holocaust. Shit was so chaotic and everyone was out to get Germany for invading Poland and whatnot that in the midst of all the chaos its so easy to fabricate a story that implicates Germany as the biggest war criminal ever. & Obviously the average German citizen doesnt know whats going on so when U.S. boots hit the floor and tell the German citizens that Hitler is systematically killing jews of course they have no choice but to accept it as the truth. If not when the U.S. kicks Germany's door down, then when France & Italy come knockin

Telling me the Holocaust happened without being there, but claiming your aunts and grandmas have stories is the dumbest crock of shit I've read anywhere

I wuznt der when Jesus Christ walked d erf but its dokumented ya he walked on water its dokumented lolzzz my grandma told me d story of d bible so Ima takee her word for it cuz i wasnt there

The fuck? How dumb do ya'll sound

Indonesia
11-12-2013, 12:34 PM
Jews aren't a race... so how is that racism FREAK MC?

The Ghost of Freak
11-12-2013, 02:12 PM
Indonesia , a large percent of Jews are of Easter European ethnicity and share in a value system as a people.

Even if Judaism is a religion and not a race, it has been subject to a specific culture that has in turn produced negative racial stereotypes (Jew's big noses, neurosis, greed, stinginess, etc.)

As far as I'm concerned race is a shitty concept to begin with, as it groups people based on phenotypical differences (color of skin, etc) rather than regional, cultural differences as ethnicity is more likely to do.

Either way you should get the point that Holocaust denying is essentially racist, because you are attempting at revising history to ignore the blatant mass killing of statistical minorities (whether jews, blacks or gypsies).

Is that an acceptable explanation?

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

Godbody , My issue is you being clearly connected to the history of Western slavery of African Americans, but evidently its okay to accuse me of being overly sensitive about the Holocaust as a Jew?

I wrote about a family member who I met IN REAL LIFE who told me their Holocaust experience that HAPPENED IN REAL LIFE.... fuck a text book that was straight from the primary source.

How could you downplay one piece of history and ignore another? Your immediate defense was to compare the quality of two of human history's worst modern tragedies...

I would never claim slaver or the Holocaust as being more or less worse than the other... that's a useless judgment seeing as both were awful and killed millions of innocent people.

Next time you come on here and claim something clearly not true, you should think about how it is actually disrespectful. Plus, I am quite sure you didn't even read my whole posts that were real talk.... so get out of here with your fake antagonistic bullshit.

-FREAK-

Indonesia
11-12-2013, 02:23 PM
Indonesia , a large percent of Jews are of Easter European ethnicity and share in a value system as a people.

Even if Judaism is a religion and not a race, it has been subject to a specific culture that has in turn produced negative racial stereotypes (Jew's big noses, neurosis, greed, stinginess, etc.)

As far as I'm concerned race is a shitty concept to begin with, as it groups people based on phenotypical differences (color of skin, etc) rather than regional, cultural differences as ethnicity is more likely to do.

Either way you should get the point that Holocaust denying is essentially racist, because you are attempting at revising history to ignore the blatant mass killing of statistical minorities (whether jews, blacks or gypsies).

Is that an acceptable explanation?

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

Godbody , My issue is you being clearly connected to the history of Western slavery of African Americans, but evidently its okay to accuse me of being overly sensitive about the Holocaust as a Jew?

I wrote about a family member who I met IN REAL LIFE who told me their Holocaust experience that HAPPENED IN REAL LIFE.... fuck a text book that was straight from the primary source.

How could you downplay one piece of history and ignore another? Your immediate defense was to compare the quality of two of human history's worst modern tragedies...

I would never claim slaver or the Holocaust as being more or less worse than the other... that's a useless judgment seeing as both were awful and killed millions of innocent people.

Next time you come on here and claim something clearly not true, you should think about how it is actually disrespectful. Plus, I am quite sure you didn't even read my whole posts that were real talk.... so get out of here with your fake antagonistic bullshit.

-FREAK-

it's not really a good explanation at all, but it is all you can come up with. You just said that Jews aren't a race of people and Jews even hate being called a "race" if you ask them its offensive. and "blacks" are a race, a minority race in America. I just think you are blurring the lines of racism and you cant do that

The Ghost of Freak
11-12-2013, 02:28 PM
Indonesia , by not seeing my point, I think you are blurring my intentions for the use of the word racism. I'm referring to concentrated hate directed at a minority group of people.

Even if jews are not a race they are certainly a minority group of people with a shared culture.

If the word "racism" isnt the correct word then so be it, but what word would you like me to use?

I like how you can bog down an emotional point with an irrelevant, yet logical semantic argument.

I don't care if it isn't racism per say, but its something close to it.... If you can't see that point than you are being intolerant and unreceptive, which I can't change.

-FREAK-

Student
11-12-2013, 02:34 PM
This Is A New Low For You pULSe.
You Actually Put "Brain Power" Into This One Trying To Disagree With Everyone (History).

Indonesia
11-12-2013, 02:35 PM
just dont try to get someone banned saying they are being racist, when race isnt even involved. Think if something else.

Godbody
11-12-2013, 03:53 PM
What are you talking about Jason ... I'm not saying every scenario is gonna be the same given the history of lies. I'm saying it's possible, and probably more likely than not. So the fact that ya'll blindly embrace everything as truth is disheartenin B

Godbody
11-12-2013, 03:58 PM
All of that can be fabricated though. that's the shit ya'll are overlooking. Don't accept something because it SEEMS to have happened or sound true. Not everything is as it seems

⅃( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)L
11-12-2013, 05:03 PM
there·fore [thair-fawr, -fohr] Show IPA
adverb
in consequence of that; as a result; consequently: I think; therefore I am.

Stop trying so hard to sound intelligent. You'll never win an argument concerning my usage of grammar. Niggas know what they're talking about. Fuck are you like 15?

Of COURSE therefore works in that context. It works 1,000%

The example sentence is "I think, therefore I am"

I think, therefore(as a result), I am

They win, therefore(as a result) they write history to their liking

& There is no redundancy in saying PhDs and degrees.. Degrees entails every kind of degree there is pther than PhDs in that context. Associates, Bachelors, Masters, etc..... a PhD is a doctorate degree and the highest degree you can have. For the sake of not listing the lesser degrees, I said PhDs & degrees. And again, degrees entails every other degree that isn't a PhD

You're defiinitely like 15. It's cute though. You're trying too hard to look stupid. Try less.

If by "You'll never win an argument concerning my usage of grammar," you mean that I will never get you to admit you were wrong here in the forums, then yes, you are correct. That's why it's a good thing my responses have not been written with such a motive. My responses are for the other intelligent people in here to read and enjoy while we all laugh at your stupidity and douche-baggery. I'm not sure if you even noticed, but you've changed your original explanation of "therefore" from "as a result of" to "as a result." The word "of" is a key element, but I doubt you understand why. Also, I did not say the word "therefore" doesnt work in that context. I was merely showing you the message you were actually conveying with your usage of the word despite what you were attempting to say. I'm interested to see how you alter your comments again and try to present them as what was originally said. It should be interesting.

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

[QUOTE=Godbody;966536]there·fore [thair-fawr, -fohr]
QUOTE]

The fact that the word "degrees" describes all "degrees" is quite obvious LMAOOO and is precisely the reason why connecting it to "PhD's"using only the word "and" is redundant, since you've already described all degrees. Why would you have to mention PhD's "for the sake of not listing the lesser degrees" when you've already essentially listed ALL of them in one word? If wanted to add PhD's to emphasize the fact that by "degrees" you meant "even the higher degrees" I guess I would understand that, but the problem here again rests on only one or two words. To do this you need to say something like, "degrees including PhD's" or if you had the opposite intention, to emphasize that the lower degrees are included, you could say, "PhD's as well as other degrees"
I'm sure that none of this makes sense to you, but to anyone who learned how to properly read and write as a child it makes perfect sense. I'm sorry to say that these concepts are often impossible to fully learn after adolescence, so depending on your age, you may be fucked.

The Ghost of Freak
11-12-2013, 10:30 PM
Indonesia , I never tried to get the guy banned. That's bullshit.

I reminded him that racism is against the sites policies, and that what he was saying is bordering on "racism" or biggotry (or whatever the fuck word you want to use to describe hate towards Jews as a cultural group) and is historic revisionism.

I think you don't take it personally because you didn't have the Holocaust effect your family in anyway.

I feel sorry for your inability to see the fact that denying the Holocaust as a historic event represents LetsBeef poorly just as much as racism.

Seriously anyone who denies the Holocaust is an ignorant biggot fuck. 'Nuff Said. Anything Else you have to say to me can be on a microphone in the form of rap, or you could fuck off.

Also, I am currently finishing my Masters Degree in Historic Preservation, so Im not some uneducated person just commenting on some subject matter I know nothing about.
SMH

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

By the way there are WHOLE MUSEUMS DEVOTED TO THE HOLOCAUST. I SUGGEST YOU GO.

Fabricated my fucking ass. People like Godbody are just products of an internet generation that can find bullshit evidence to their crackpot theories online.

The Dope Man
11-12-2013, 11:35 PM
Indonesia , I never tried to get the guy banned. That's bullshit.

I reminded him that racism is against the sites policies, and that what he was saying is bordering on "racism" or biggotry (or whatever the fuck word you want to use to describe hate towards Jews as a cultural group) and is historic revisionism.

I think you don't take it personally because you didn't have the Holocaust effect your family in anyway.

I feel sorry for your inability to see the fact that denying the Holocaust as a historic event represents LetsBeef poorly just as much as racism.

Seriously anyone who denies the Holocaust is an ignorant biggot fuck. 'Nuff Said. Anything Else you have to say to me can be on a microphone in the form of rap, or you could fuck off.

Also, I am currently finishing my Masters Degree in Historic Preservation, so Im not some uneducated person just commenting on some subject matter I know nothing about.
SMH

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

By the way there are WHOLE MUSEUMS DEVOTED TO THE HOLOCAUST. I SUGGEST YOU GO.

Fabricated my fucking ass. People like Godbody are just products of an internet generation that can find bullshit evidence to their crackpot theories online.

AGREE 100%. FREAK MC , I'm a Senior History Major Too haha UMass Amherst!! Hate towards Jews Is RACISM. You gotta be retarded to argue with that. To be classified as a Jew can be religion, race, ethnicity, whatever. There's multiple classifications and different kinds of Jewish people. Indonesia Is a fagget always tryin to come up with some smart ass comment, well this was a FAIL! and Godbody is just lookin for attention. But also.. 1/4 of the population is retarded. There's Me, Jason , FREAK MC, Godbody ... Case Closed.

Godbody
11-13-2013, 12:59 AM
lol who the fuck is this clown mentioning people for the sake of mentioning them

And "as a result" and "as a result of"..... doesn't change the definition of the word....LMAO...fuck outta here if the strongest argument you have is that I added "of" when it shouldn't have been there. You were saying 'therefore' meant something else entirely. I deadass got the defintion 99% right the same way you see it on dictionary.com except for the word "of"...

& if you know degrees entailed all of the other degrees that exist outside of a PhD you wouldn't challenge what I said in a half-assed effort to be a smartass. You'll just get shut down post after post B

Finish high school then holla @ me

The Dope Man
11-13-2013, 01:21 AM
^^^ Dawg ya just pickin out tha little things in this argument & youre not lookin at tha big picture.. Do You Even Realize That You're Arguing The Holocaust Was Fabricated and Exaggerated??? You On Some Attention Whore Shit..

⅃( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)L
11-13-2013, 03:34 AM
lol who the fuck is this clown mentioning people for the sake of mentioning them

And "as a result" and "as a result of"..... doesn't change the definition of the word....LMAO...fuck outta here if the strongest argument you have is that I added "of" when it shouldn't have been there. You were saying 'therefore' meant something else entirely. I deadass got the defintion 99% right the same way you see it on dictionary.com except for the word "of"...

& if you know degrees entailed all of the other degrees that exist outside of a PhD you wouldn't challenge what I said in a half-assed effort to be a smartass. You'll just get shut down post after post B

"And "as a result" and "as a result of"..... doesn't change the definition of the word"
Yes, it certainly does. Those two phrases are fundamentally different.

"You were saying 'therefore' meant something else entirely."

Um... No. What I found particularily funny was that you obviously Googled the definition and still didn't get it right. When I called you on it, you no doubt Googled it again, maybe referring to a different source, and pasted a bunch of extra shit in here with it like pronunciation and synonyms. The list of synonyms, interestingly enough, included "consequently" which was my example in the comment you were responding to. Like I said, I'm sure none of this will make sense to you, and my sureness solidifies with each response from you. So, just for shits and giggles, let's try two sentences using the two phrases as substitutes for "therefore". I'll use the example you provided from your internet dictionary.
I think, as a result, I am.
I think, as a result of, I am.

I'll just let you realize you are wrong on your own, and then respond with more bullshit that doesn't reflect how you truly felt when reading this. It should be mildly entertaining.

---------- Post added at 02:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 AM ----------

Like I said, that is precisely why the phrase is redundant. It is the very reason for my challenging you, not a reason why I should not have.

Godbody
11-13-2013, 08:35 AM
How the fuck are "as a result" and "as a result of" different?

You used two sentences that were

I think, as a result, I am
I think, as a reuslt of, I am

No fucking shit they won't work in that context. That's basic grammar B. Is that really the strongest counter-argument you can come up with to defend how you completely missed the mark on the definition of "therefore" and how I was only 1 word off? LOL

1 word off is better than getting the definition completely wrong.

I think, therefore I am.

I think, as a result of that, I am.

You sleep, therefore you snore.

I snore as a result of me sleeping.
I sleep, as a result, I snore.

Your argument is that the sentence "I think, as a result of, I am" doesn't work. No fucking shit, that's basic grammar. lmao.

When you use words in their proper context your dumbass will cease to defend any incredulous (and losing) arguments that you may have. Go to sleep baby girl.

J u s T C
11-13-2013, 11:28 AM
ironic a thread about the holocaust decsend's into grammar nazi'ism.

Godbody
11-13-2013, 12:39 PM
That's funny because I was smiling to myself during this back and forth thinking Holocaust thread/Grammar nazi.

Hubert Cumberdale
11-13-2013, 12:52 PM
Just C, OBVIOUSLY Pulse noticed that before you and didn't want to mention it.

Godbody
11-13-2013, 01:06 PM
I know everything before everybody
I know facts before they become facts
I know what you'll eat today before you eat it

It's the way of the Godbody baby

Hubert Cumberdale
11-13-2013, 01:09 PM
Pulse lost his virginity before his father.

Student
11-13-2013, 01:52 PM
AGREE 100%. @FREAK MC (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=884687) , I'm a Senior History Major Too haha UMass Amherst!! Hate towards Jews Is RACISM. You gotta be retarded to argue with that. To be classified as a Jew can be religion, race, ethnicity, whatever. There's multiple classifications and different kinds of Jewish people. @Indonesia (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=895701) Is a fagget always tryin to come up with some smart ass comment, well this was a FAIL! and @Godbody (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=871532) is just lookin for attention. But also.. 1/4 of the population is retarded. There's Me, @Jason (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=85433) , @FREAK MC (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=884687), @Godbody (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=871532) ... Case Closed.

I'll SMASH THIS PUNK, when i BLAST THA PUMP! his ASS GETS SLUMP'D! and make sure thi TRASH GETS DUMPED!! you KNEW TO THA SITE? I'll kill YOU WIT SOME SPITE, just cause dis DUDE IS TOO LIGHT!! Im FLEXIN ON THIS HO, and im TEXTIN WIT THIS FLOW, that will MURDA, HURT YA, SERVE YA, and no one's HEARDA, this LAME DUDE!! dawg... idk even know why you CAME THRU, just ta get MURKED N BEAT! you can WORK OR CHEAT, but Tha Dope Man will still SERVE DEFEEAT!! Im BODYIN LAMES, when tha SHOTTY AIMS, you'll get BLOWN OFF THA MAP, cause its SHOWN IN YA RAPS, that they KNOWN TA BE WACK!!

Seriously? GTFO.

⅃( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)L
11-13-2013, 03:45 PM
How the fuck are "as a result" and "as a result of" different?

You used two sentences that were

I think, as a result, I am
I think, as a reuslt of, I am

No fucking shit they won't work in that context. That's basic grammar B. Is that really the strongest counter-argument you can come up with to defend how you completely missed the mark on the definition of "therefore" and how I was only 1 word off? LOL

1 word off is better than getting the definition completely wrong.

I think, therefore I am.

I think, as a result of that, I am.

You sleep, therefore you snore.

I snore as a result of me sleeping.
I sleep, as a result, I snore.

Your argument is that the sentence "I think, as a result of, I am" doesn't work. No fucking shit, that's basic grammar. lmao.

When you use words in their proper context your dumbass will cease to defend any incredulous (and losing) arguments that you may have. Go to sleep baby girl.

I could explain in more detail why you were wrong in previous posts, and why you are again wrong here, but i's losing its entertainment value. What I think would entertain me one last time is for you to explain how I "got the definition completely wrong." Also, check out the definition of the word "incredulous" before you use it again, because I actually feel like there is a chance, though extremely minute, that you will use it correctly after doing so.

Godbody
11-13-2013, 06:14 PM
I know exactly what incredulous means. That's why I put (and losing) arguments in parenthesis

Incredulous for the fact that, like you said, this whole debate has some kind of "entertainment value"...implying you're arguing simply for entertainment and not because you actually have a solid claim. So your arguments are incredulous because even YOU don't believe them, yet you keep going on after I break down your shitty argument post after post & explain to you how you're wrong.

Obey
11-13-2013, 06:16 PM
Okay, the Holocaust didn't happen. Hitler was actually a pacifist, concentration camps were actually schools for people with ADD. Last but not least, the million dead people actually moved to Zimbabwe. Thank you, Pulse. It's all clear now.. /thread

Godbody
11-13-2013, 06:26 PM
"hey guys wanna write a story about Germany killing 20 million innocent people today???"

lol

kill yourself swine

Jason , I always thought you had at least a LITTLE bit of intelligence in you..but obviously all common sense and logic escapes you in this post

According to Jason's delusional mind it's easier to kill 20 million people than it is to create a story about killin 20 million people

nigga there probably werent even 20 million jews in Europe, fuck outta here.

I don't know about you, but let's say I was an extreme zionist and a super pro-Jewish dude. How hard could it be to gather 50 like minded zionists and conspire to make an anti-German campaign?

"ya but my aunt said her famlee died she was there so i guess she wuz 1 of da 50 pplz right lolololol #illuminati"

No, chances are your relatives didn't have a clue as to what was going on but amidst all the chaos and disorder that was going on in Germany, they were in no position to argue the accusations made against Germany

Imagine telling this fabricated story to 50 like minded pro-Jewish/zionist people......they tell 10 people. Those 10 tell 10 more.. etc etc etc

Naturally the ones that hear the story last not only have an altered version, but probably a more exaggerated one. & Many Holocaust survivors are proven LIARS that exaggerate events and numbers to gain sympathizers.

Besouro
11-13-2013, 09:23 PM
6 Million Jews died in the Holocaust, not 20 million. And believe it or not, there ARE black people who believe the slavery story is made up. They believe they are indigenous Native Americans who happen to look like Africans and the whole story of the Trans-Atlantic slave trade was for the most part made up so that they wouldn't realize their entitlement to this land as the original owners.

Godbody
11-13-2013, 09:54 PM
I feel you on that Jason

I'm not saying everything is a lie
But if you accept everything as the truth when do you know when you're being lied to?

I'm not sayin live a life where everything is a lie. I'm saying wisen up. Live a life where everything is questioned. Most of you just rock with what you're told

Stop doing that and start asking questions. Idk if you're american or canadian or what Jason, but the U.S. government has lied plenty of times. this whole NSA scandal that they swore was never going on & got exposed for should be an indicator & it shoulda lit some light bulbs

Surprised some of you are so nonchalant & carefree. You won't be nonchalant and carefree when you're getting fucked up the ass by a president you voted for, or a governor you voted for, or some kind of law you voted for. Not everything is as it seems

Obama promised people they'd all keep their healthcare plans when he ran for president and look what he's doing now. That clip of Obama saying we'll keep our shit and then him back peddlin should be viral by now. Google that bitch

Godbody
11-13-2013, 10:22 PM
What overwhelming evidence? Pictures of starving people? Accounts of survivors?

Let me put in perspective. There's overwhelming evidence that Criss Angel can walk on water

1) Its on video
2) People saw him do it

You and I both know he can't walk on water...Not everything is as it seems

1) The video was edited
2) The people were paid actors

You get the gist of what I'm saying? You just fail to believe that it can work on a large scale. Your lack of belief does not mean something is as improbable as you think it is. That's what Im tryna say. So keep questioning

You heard the Holocaust was true? Whats your source?
Question that source
Then question the source of that source
And the source of THAT source

Its how I connect dots, its how everybody thats a good researcher does research.

Student
11-14-2013, 12:06 AM
This Is The Most Ridiculous Statement I've Ever Heard In My Life.
There Are Thousands Of Photographs (From The Germans, Jews & The Allies), Documentation (Authorizing The "Final Solution", Orders To Kill Jews, Camp Role Call Sheets, Extermination Lists, Experimentation Documents & Artifacts, etc.), War Items (Weapons, Clothes, Nazi Memorabilia, Uniforms, German Propaganda, Jewish Clothing, Items Left In The Ghettos) Eye Witness Accounts (Both Jewish & German), Human Remains From The Furnaces, Camps, Bunks, Trains, etc., The Actual Concentration Camps Themselves (If They Weren't Burned Down Or Made Into A Memorial, Tons Of Pellets Of Zyklon-B, Cart Loads Of Ammunition, Some Videos, etc. etc. etc.

The Holocaust Is The Most Documented Tragedy And Event In Human History.

Btw: If You Want To Blame The Government For Censoring The Holocaust, It Wasn't On U.S. Soil Therefore There Was Nothing To Cover Up, The United States Can't Just Make Up History When It Involves Roughly 40 Nations.

The Ghost of Freak
11-14-2013, 12:15 AM
Thank you, well put, Student .

Godbody
11-14-2013, 12:35 AM
This Is The Most Ridiculous Statement I've Ever Heard In My Life.
There Are Thousands Of Photographs (From The Germans, Jews & The Allies), Documentation (Authorizing The "Final Solution", Orders To Kill Jews, Camp Role Call Sheets, Extermination Lists, Experimentation Documents & Artifacts, etc.), War Items (Weapons, Clothes, Nazi Memorabilia, Uniforms, German Propaganda, Jewish Clothing, Items Left In The Ghettos) Eye Witness Accounts (Both Jewish & German), Human Remains From The Furnaces, Camps, Bunks, Trains, etc., The Actual Concentration Camps Themselves (If They Weren't Burned Down Or Made Into A Memorial, Tons Of Pellets Of Zyklon-B, Cart Loads Of Ammunition, Some Videos, etc. etc. etc.

The Holocaust Is The Most Documented Tragedy And Event In Human History.

Btw: If You Want To Blame The Government For Censoring The Holocaust, It Wasn't On U.S. Soil Therefore There Was Nothing To Cover Up, The United States Can't Just Make Up History When It Involves Roughly 40 Nations.

Photographs can be fabricated
How hard is it to get 1,000 pairs of shoes and say they belonged to 1,000 dead jews?
The actual concentration camps prove that the camps existed, not what went on

& I'd like to see the "Final Solution" and "Order to Kill the Jews"... Regardless, documents can be fabricated so that doesn't mean shit

I want indisputable evidence...Everything you're presenting me with can be fabricated.

ILLoKWENT
11-14-2013, 12:56 AM
How hard is it to get 1,000 pairs of shoes and say they belonged to 1,000 dead jews?

& I'd like to see the "Final Solution" and "Order to Kill the Jews"... Regardless, documents can be fabricated so that doesn't mean shit

I want indisputable evidence...Everything you're presenting me with can be fabricated.

LMMAO.. by your logic than nothing is truth, for TRUTH IS ONLY RELAVENT TO THE BELIEVER... hell why dont we go a step further.. we were all created by aliens, there was no such thing as evolution, life was planted on earth.. and we dont need to prove it, because theres nothing that 'disproves' it either.. we werent there , so who are we to say it did or didnt happen...? and jfk didnt get shot, he pulled a makaveli... shii,, bottled water was created by the government to make more money.. while draining one of our natural endangered lakes...

⅃( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)L
11-14-2013, 02:16 AM
I know exactly what incredulous means. That's why I put (and losing) arguments in parenthesis

Incredulous for the fact that, like you said, this whole debate has some kind of "entertainment value"...implying you're arguing simply for entertainment and not because you actually have a solid claim. So your arguments are incredulous because even YOU don't believe them, yet you keep going on after I break down your shitty argument post after post & explain to you how you're wrong.

I figured you would ignore my request for an explanation.
Not believing my own arguments wouldn't make the arguments themselves incredulous, it would make me incredulous. That's just some more of the simple language concepts I was talking about earlier. It's shit you learn as a child. You will never learn why you are wrong. Have fun pretending you're that dude, though. Part of me envies you for your ability to twist all arguments and criticism to fit into your dilluded fantasy that you are effectively stating solid points. I'm watching a show called "Eastbound and Down," I don't know if you've ever seen it, but you remind me a lot of the main character, Kenny Powers. Good luck to you, sir.

Denton
11-14-2013, 03:25 AM
ironic a thread about the holocaust decsend's into grammar nazi'ism.

I did Nazi that coming

Execute
11-14-2013, 10:49 AM
Purpose Of This Thread? = Pulse can't afford a history book

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

Sure, a photo can be fabricated when the basic elements of editing a picture and/or altering it any way was not possible(back then). Look bro, I don't know why youre asking for proof, it HAPPENED, ok? People Died, we all know that, The gas chambers were used for torture/killing purposes. No point in asking what went on inside? does it?

Indonesia
11-14-2013, 02:33 PM
[/COLOR]AGREE 100%. FREAK MC , I'm a Senior History Major Too haha UMass Amherst!! Hate towards Jews Is RACISM. You gotta be retarded to argue with that. To be classified as a Jew can be religion, race, ethnicity, whatever. There's multiple classifications and different kinds of Jewish people. Indonesia Is a fagget always tryin to come up with some smart ass comment, well this was a FAIL! and Godbody is just lookin for attention. But also.. 1/4 of the population is retarded. There's Me, Jason , FREAK MC, Godbody ... Case Closed.

nigga you plain dumb

Thats like saying Christians are a race of people

Do you see how that doesnt make ANY SENSE at all?

Joe MuGGz
11-14-2013, 02:35 PM
smh.. Im not touchin this one..

The Ghost of Freak
11-14-2013, 03:31 PM
Indonesia , its the idea that we are trying to communicate, so stop picking at the words semantically. I believe what I was getting at, along with The Dope Man , was that there doesn't seem to be an obvious word to describe hate towards Jews as a group of people.

If we went ahead and agreed with you that "racism" is not the right word due to Jews not being a race, than what word would you suggest?

I asked this question previously, but you did not answer. I guess I'm confused, because it seems that everybody understands what I am trying to get across, while you are picking on my use of one word versus another.

I am asking you to be part of the conversation as oppose to blatantly saying you are wrong… I'd like to think that I am trying to show you some respect in return for some.

-FREAK-

Student
11-14-2013, 03:53 PM
No Homo But pULSe's Dick Is Probably Hard From Seeing How Far This Thread Got

Godbody
11-14-2013, 11:09 PM
You think I give a fuck about my letsbeef threads Student

The point is to get ya'll to think

& Chopsteady that's a cool story, here's a cup to catch your tears bro. Not everyone is as dumb as you, pay homage.

Student
11-14-2013, 11:41 PM
You think I give a fuck about my letsbeef threads Student

The point is to get ya'll to think

& @Chopsteady (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=895001) that's a cool story, here's a cup to catch your tears bro. Not everyone is as dumb as you, pay homage.
Probably Not But You Can't Say You Don't Care What The Internet Says About You (Twitter?).

Godbody
11-15-2013, 09:41 AM
I barely use Twitter & my personal account only has a few thousand followers.. like 5-6k

The accounts I conduct business on have 100,000+ ... That should tell you all you need to know. If I really cared about what people think of me or my popularity, my personal page would be the one with 100,000+ and not a measly 5-6k...

And nowhere in my accounts with 100k+ do I associate them with my main page...& I only got 5-6k followers because I switched my main account MONTHS ago to a smaller page...Because attention & popularity is exactly what I DIDN'T want

"Niggas after fame, I just have to laugh. Niggas after fame, I'm after cash" - Wiz

The Dope Man
11-15-2013, 08:20 PM
Indonesia Christian & Jews are different... (Apples & Oranges)...Your fuckin dumb...Jews can be a race, religion, & ethnicity.

The Jewish race dates back to biblical times, Abraham, i think was the first. No offense to any Jews, but why do you think Jews have the same facial, physical features??? they all originated from Jerusalem and scattered across Europe. Hence, Hitler was out to destroy the "Jew Blood" if Judiasm was just a religion then it would never die and come close to extinction & people wouldnt of been targeted for their physical appearance of looking like a Jew...Christianity is different because it was adopted and practiced after Christ died, it wasnt just a specific group of people. Wikipedia all that shit.. Anyone can technically become Jewish, but it's more of something you're born into.

So Infact, Indonesia your fuckin retarded. Go do some math problems you fuckin chink.

~1~

Indonesia
11-21-2013, 02:29 PM
Indonesia Christian & Jews are different... (Apples & Oranges)...Your fuckin dumb...Jews can be a race, religion, & ethnicity.

The Jewish race dates back to biblical times, Abraham, i think was the first. No offense to any Jews, but why do you think Jews have the same facial, physical features??? they all originated from Jerusalem and scattered across Europe. Hence, Hitler was out to destroy the "Jew Blood" if Judiasm was just a religion then it would never die and come close to extinction & people wouldnt of been targeted for their physical appearance of looking like a Jew...Christianity is different because it was adopted and practiced after Christ died, it wasnt just a specific group of people. Wikipedia all that shit.. Anyone can technically become Jewish, but it's more of something you're born into.

So Infact, Indonesia your fuckin retarded. Go do some math problems you fuckin chink.

~1~

You really think Jews are a race don't you? Lol

Bro...

What about Asian Jews? African Jews? American Jews?
You must have missed elementary school kid.
Come on now

Fidel Z
11-21-2013, 02:36 PM
The original real jews were apparently black, according to my teacher lol, dont snap on me for saying that, its what I've heard, and there are a few videos saying so too :/

The Dope Man
11-21-2013, 03:48 PM
You really think Jews are a race don't you? Lol

Bro...

What about Asian Jews? African Jews? American Jews?
You must have missed elementary school kid.
Come on now

Indonesia
Dawg are you reading what im saying?.... Jews are a race, religion, & ethnicity & nationality....But tha original Jews originated from Jerusalem & are an ethnicity/race. But it is a religion that ANYone can become..

If you discriminate against Jews it is RACISM! And if you think I'm wrong than your an idiot & you need some serious help.

One of my good friends is Jewish and he thinks your fuckin retarded. His grandfather was actually in tha Holocaust and has tha tattoo to prove it, so he knows his shit.

You Should Stop Now, Before You Make Yourself Look Like More Of An Ass

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

The original real jews were apparently black, according to my teacher lol, dont snap on me for saying that, its what I've heard, and there are a few videos saying so too :/

yeah well technically middle eastern looking but they did have a darker skin color but when they were forced to migrant all over Europe obviously their genetics changed due to their environment, i forget the correct word for it, but fuck it. lol

JR3Ddi
11-21-2013, 04:23 PM
Ashkenazi

Indonesia
11-22-2013, 12:31 AM
Indonesia
Dawg are you reading what im saying?.... Jews are a race, religion, & ethnicity & nationality....But tha original Jews originated from Jerusalem & are an ethnicity/race. But it is a religion that ANYone can become..

If you discriminate against Jews it is RACISM! And if you think I'm wrong than your an idiot & you need some serious help.

One of my good friends is Jewish and he thinks your fuckin retarded. His grandfather was actually in tha Holocaust and has tha tattoo to prove it, so he knows his shit.

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

yeah well technically middle eastern looking but they did have a darker skin color but when they were forced to migrant all over Europe obviously their genetics changed due to their environment, i forget the correct word for it, but fuck it. lol

So atheist are a race of people too?

Lizman
11-22-2013, 12:54 PM
First off, what the fuck. Second, thank you to Jason and Just C for closing that thread, and you may close this one too. Before you do, I need to put my word in:

Pulse/ Godbody, you coming to LetsBeef with a Holocaust denying attitude is, in fact, racism (also edging on ban-worthy).

Gas chambers were never disproved, neither were the furnaces where they burned jews and others (blacks, gays, gypsies, etc).

I sat down with a relative when I was young who gave me her first hand account of being in Auschwitz, surviving and escaping during the death marches. A whole branch from my family tree was ruthlessly murdered.....

So, fuck you. Go read a book (Elie Wiesel's "Night" or Victor Frankl's "Man's Search for Meaning", ect.) or go actually visit those camps in Poland.

Just don't come on hear again speaking such offensive ignorant garbage. That would be like me creating a thread to deny the Middle Passage and slavery of African Americans... which I would never do, because that is clearly not the truth.

Try to show some respect.

- FREAK

And I Got An Infraction By TICket For Making A Joke That Seemed Racist Against Jews And Especially Mindless Although It Had Nothing To Do With That.

Yes Because A Black Person (The Same Guy They Burned Next To The Jews) Would Make A Holocaust Related Joke About A Guy (Mindless) Who He Put First On His Top 5 List Of All Time Staff Members.

And Pulse And The Other Guy Get Nothing And Their Comments Are Brushed Away By Mods (Such As Jason) Without Any Repercussion.

Thank You.

Oh P.S. My Grandfather Was Directly Involved In The 2nd World War And Witnessed The Death Camps So Yes Another Reason Why I Would Make A Holocaust Joke, TICket. Thank You.

The Dope Man
11-22-2013, 02:01 PM
So atheist are a race of people too?

Your retarded bro...We're talkin about the Jewish people...and like i said over and over again Jews are different than any other religion..

I'm wasting my time talkin to idiots like you.

Lizman
11-23-2013, 05:57 AM
shut the fuck up you friendless virgin

Truth Hurts.

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

Indonesia

Not A Race.
But The Original Jews Were All Part Of The Same Race That Encompassed Them.

RULE
11-24-2013, 02:36 PM
shut the fuck up you friendless virgin

This just struck me funny lol

Lizman
11-24-2013, 02:38 PM
just because one mod deemed something you said as racist doesnt mean every mod will deem everything about the same topic to be racist

maybe if you werent so goddamn annoying he wouldnt have been so inclined to ban you

He Didn't Ban Me.
He Gave Me An Infraction.
But Thank You For Validating The Fact That Staff Members Are Not Unbiased.
Which Most Likely Nicely Fits Into The Current Ethical Ban Argument. Thanks.

J u s T C
11-24-2013, 02:44 PM
Jesus we get rid of 1 faggot and another crawls out the wood work. brilliant.

Lizman
11-24-2013, 02:48 PM
predictable

take your pseudo intellectual ass somewhere else

why is it that all you dumb smart guys think that its proper to capitalize the first letter of every word?

fuckin goofs

Ah Jason.
No Homo.

UhMAZING
11-24-2013, 02:48 PM
and Just C's record of 4,367 useless...trolling comments has just hit 4,368. Brilliant.
and seriously, with the overuse of the word "fag" or "faggot" on this site..smh.
He's just mad gay dudes getting more ass than him.

J u s T C
11-24-2013, 02:49 PM
DIE BITCH I HOPE U FUCKING KEEL OVER AND DIE, faggot.

UhMAZING
11-24-2013, 02:51 PM
Someone hurry up and give him the "Top Forum Poster" award RULE OSKAR Pugz AfterThought so he'll shut the fucc up.

J u s T C
11-24-2013, 02:52 PM
DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

die

UhMAZING
11-24-2013, 02:55 PM
Seriously, how does someone with 8 total battles even get a "Pro" or "Master" anything award?...which last time I checc'd is given to someone showing that skill in over 50+ For Pro and 100+ battles for "Master"......? Fishy huh? RULE OSKAR NOBLE Pugz #Favorites #NoTalentHaccs #EarnYourFuccinAwardsYouSimpleBitch

Lizman
11-24-2013, 02:55 PM
Jesus we get rid of 1 faggot and another crawls out the wood work. brilliant.

Ethical Liberation Front, German Division.
How May I Help You?

and Just C's record of 4,367 useless...trolling comments has just hit 4,368. Brilliant.
and seriously, with the overuse of the word "fag" or "faggot" on this site..smh.
He's just mad gay dudes getting more ass than him.

Bush Knocked Down The Towers.
And Just C Should Be Banned For Using Homophobic Slurs.

Right.
I'm Done For Today.
Back To Your Regular Scheduled Program.

UhMAZING
11-24-2013, 02:56 PM
and how Lizman has a spam award and not Just C, is beyond me. Go Choke on a Crumpet you snaggle toothed Waste of Ejaculation. :D

Lizman
11-24-2013, 02:57 PM
and how Lizman has a spam award and not Just C, is beyond me. Go Choke on a Crumpet you snaggle toothed Waste of Ejaculation. :D

I Appreciate That Indirect Sentiment But I Was Genuinely Looking For One.

UhMAZING
11-24-2013, 02:58 PM
You're right Liz, The governement did commit terrorism on itself by using U.S. Military planes to bring down the Twin Towers...If you pay enough attention or watch the documentaries....it's Evident. Lizman

I call for government Action.
We shall Fly government planes into Just C's "Flat" and demolish his family.

J u s T C
11-24-2013, 02:58 PM
DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

die

die.

UhMAZING
11-24-2013, 03:00 PM
^^^ Further proving the lacc of life he has.

J u s T C
11-28-2013, 06:08 PM
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=234854