PDA

View Full Version : Dropped some tracks a while back, never really plugged them though...

ELOH STACKz
11-09-2013, 04:47 PM
Soooooo, fuck it. I might as well plug them now. Feel free to click the links, take a listen & leave comments/ratings if you'd like. Any views are appreciated, I'll be dropping some more tracks soon enough...

"Money Callin" ft. OGeezy -
Lets Beef Track: Money Callin - By: ELOH_STACKz

** This is a record for the Hustlers out there. Anybody that's Grinding, making power moves, selling whatever product you gotta sell to make that almighty dollar. Whether its Drugs, CDs, T-Shirts, Sneakers, anything that'll up your bottom line. This song goes out to ya'll, my like minded niggas. You better pick up that phone every time the Money's Callin!!!!! #StreetLife [K]ingz
===========

"So Fo Sho" -
Lets Beef Track: God Help Me (So Fo'sho) - By: ELOH_STACKz

** This is a more powerful song (with a SICK Jay-Z sample for a hook) that touches on the struggles & the desperation a young man from the hood; my hood, your hood, any hood, must go through before ultimately making it out. It symbolizes the good, the bad, & the ugly of growing up underprivileged in the inner city. Mine is from a New York perspective, but most of ya'll should be able to relate to it.