PDA

View Full Version : How do you know Holocaust happened?

Godbody
11-09-2013, 03:27 PM
Tbh there's no proof that the Holocaust ever happened. There's camps.. So?

A few people have numbers on their arms.. So?

The gas chambers were already debunked and proven a lie

What if the Holocaust was just a false premise for a war? Similar to how Iraq had weapons of mass destruction

Hubert Cumberdale
11-09-2013, 03:37 PM
How do people know Pulse isn't a homosexual?

He says he's not...so?

Godbody
11-09-2013, 03:38 PM
How do we know UnEtH doesnt have a life outside of LB?

Because every time you get on, you can expect to see an UnEtH post.

Duh Great Whyte
11-09-2013, 03:38 PM
What I was understanding from what I "learned" in school, and on research of my own, is that we didn't go to war because of that, we went to war because we were attacked, Roosevelt did not want to go to war, and wanted to keep America far away from it, seeing we just were coming out of the Great Depression...War costs money, and this we did not have at the time, or were only getting our "head out of the water" so to say...I mean they wouldn't have a musuem in DC called the Holocaust musuem if it didn't happem, they cannot make up the footage of Hitler talking about the 3rd Reich and their intentions, so me I do believe it happened, but you are entitled to your opinion, and I didnt know they debunked the gas chambers, what is this u speak of? Please show Godbody

Godbody
11-09-2013, 03:44 PM
Just look @ any of the jews giving their account of what happened on video..So many of them can be debunked. It just seems like bullshit to me.

Now Germany could have certainly had work camps (slavery), but I think they stretched the truth a little by saying they were 'death' camps. Certain jews give their account of what happened & say they had instruments to play, entertainment, & some were very well fed.

Duh Great Whyte
11-09-2013, 03:47 PM
What this thread should be about isn't discrediting the fact that it happened but the fact that us Americans took in German Nazi's, and used them in our government...The correlation is on point I see you Godbody, because to me everything changed after WWII I believe...Propaganda was taught and learned from the Nazi's and they used Nazi German's for scientific shit, shit is really crazy, I listened to a podcast the other night about this shit because I am interested in the correlation between the US government and the 3rd Reich

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

Explain to me how you have the Olympic games in Germany, and no body notices these concentration camps? Making it look like nothing was wrong, everything was good, Please someone explain that to me, How the fuck can you over look shit like that, thats what baffles me, but then again maybe the we weren't looking for it in the 1st place, but how things are now days everyone talks and finds shit out, the moment after it happens, we had to have caught wind that Hitler was doing this shit, and we did nothing about it, until we were provoked and attacked

Hubert Cumberdale
11-09-2013, 03:50 PM
Half of LB: EtH, get the fuck on. This ACs Academy/Topical Tournament/Whatever Else needs updated.

Other half of LB: EtH, get a life and stop spending your whole life on LB.

Makes sense.

J u s T C
11-09-2013, 04:02 PM
Can you for once post actual proof of your claims?

Just once?

"Gas chambers were debunked"

Proof please?

J u s T C
11-09-2013, 04:05 PM
Explain to me how you have the Olympic games in Germany, and no body notices these concentration camps?

Auschwitz, Poland.

Also people didn't have camera phones ect or the types of transport to be near these camps. It would be a lot easier for them to be concealed in that day and age.

J u s T C
11-09-2013, 04:07 PM
Not to mention WW2 hadn't even kicked off when the german Olympics took place....

Duh Great Whyte
11-09-2013, 04:16 PM
yea but Hitler was invading, and making his power and presence felt, during these games, and he took people around too these camps, called "ghettos", and showed them pretty much what he was doing

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

i agree the technology aspect plays a major role in how information travels now, but still, you are in charge of running a country (Roosevelt), you speak to other leaders (allies=England), and they don't inform you what was happening in Germany to these people? I do not believe that

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

And they had more than one concentration camp too Just C, Aushwitz is just the popular one

Phil Banks
11-10-2013, 11:55 AM
cause they got mad jews like 100 miles away from my arab ass... thats how i know... why else them bitches stealin whole countries without consequence... coz for some reason ppl still feel like its their fault they got genocided.... now they genociding my ppl like its legal

Jason
11-10-2013, 12:03 PM
SMFH closing this thread

youre takin your stupidity to a whole other level now

Hubert Cumberdale
11-10-2013, 12:05 PM
Genociding Arabs means less genocided people in the civilised world. Fair game in my books.

J u s T C
11-10-2013, 01:32 PM
SMFH closing this thread

youre takin your stupidity to a whole other level now

I was seriously considering doing this myself. But I fooled myself into thinking that he might, just for once, back up his claims with some proof.

Now I think every Pulse thread should be an automatic close. He's beyond pathetic at this point. He try's to disguise his desperate attempts at attention seeking behind threads of substance. He's beyond transparent at this point.

NOBLE
11-10-2013, 04:50 PM
This was an idiotic thread and downright offensive tbh.