PDA

View Full Version : ENTER- Gayson aka GayReddy (JReddy) & anyone else :D

UhMAZING
11-09-2013, 02:43 PM
This is for the little faggot JReddy blowing up my pm box making every excuse in the book how he's better than me, funny, out of 3 of our battles you caught 2 Bodies! one off your open, the other from my open. So enough with your Excuse of: "I drop opens like crazy, you succ..the only way you beat me is by sniping my opens." <<HAHA
well here bitch....
http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y385/Stopp_Drama/6bc96da1-336f-4454-8e3c-58c2d58d3bf0_zps641fe779.jpg (http://s1272.photobucket.com/user/Stopp_Drama/media/6bc96da1-336f-4454-8e3c-58c2d58d3bf0_zps641fe779.jpg.html)

There you go Gayson, THAT'S how you drop opens like crazy and Body Them Bitch!
Fucc outta here! :guns:
You ain't on my Level! :high:
Sit bacc and watch the Murder Show! :popcorn:

J u s T C
11-09-2013, 03:00 PM
Exactly what the forums need more of right now. Another thread for terrible "rappers" to take this shit way to seriously, argue, and tell each other to "Get on my level"

JR3Ddi
11-09-2013, 05:50 PM
I'll let him make an arrogant asshole out of himself...

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

I love haters... When someone goes this far to hate on someone - you know they have a big ol' slit between their legs.

D3FIANCE
11-09-2013, 06:13 PM
I say you should both spar it out 2 mins acapella.

HandJob Alias
11-10-2013, 12:53 AM
Exactly what the forums need more of right now. Another thread for terrible "rappers" to take this shit way to seriously, argue, and tell each other to "Get on my level"

That may be the realest comment I've read in my short time here...LetsBeef Scripture

UhMAZING
11-10-2013, 03:37 PM

Coming from a faggot like you Just C with only 4 battles under your belt, I take no offense to that statement. I mean com'mon son, you joined 5 Months before I did and you have 4,179 forum posts...I have 363. So I wonder who's really posting the bullshit that this site doesn't need. Take all those half witted border line trollin' comments and incorporate those into a Battle, you could even win! seems legit....and how would you know what the forum needs sitting in the baccground only poppin' up to make the 4,179 douche comments on threads. This site is dead as shit...maybe it needs some drama/beef on it to liven it up. After all, the site is called LetsBEEF. Dipshit. :fyou:
You sir, are not on any level. :high:

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

I say you should both spar it out 2 mins acapella.

We've done that DefianceTheVandal Hence this thread. Usually when you put yourself on a pedestal that high and convinced yourself you're that good, you should be able to bacc it up, right? I get tired of beating the same people repeatedly. Plus I'm alReddy ahead in that race, he has some catching up to do.

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

I'll let him make an arrogant asshole out of himself...

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

I love haters... When someone goes this far to hate on someone - you know they have a big ol' slit between their legs.

JReddy
Says the one making an hours worth of excuses in my pm box the other day,
"You can only beat me when you snipe me, you succ, I post opens like crazy (cuz that really has anything to do with Mine or your "talent") not to mention all the bitching and whining and calling me "trixie"
I could always pull up the pm's where before you was all nice a chummy before..then all of a sudden I beat you twice and you're all butt hurt. Then get mad when I include your name in a battle involving the top 10, called it desperate but couldn't drop on it??? lol. Then you gotta go and make sure you're #1 for this month to make up for it and give yourself some kind of comfort in knowing you might be worth something in life if you're ranked #1 on a website for a month? I get that I guess. But before you go throwing around false statements, take a look in the mirror and see who's the arrogant asshole after talking all that shit you talk. It's the internet. you talk shit to someone I'm sure someone is bound to talk shit about you, and that makes Them the arrogant asshole?? quit rap and be a comedian.

For the record: the only slit between my legs is the one that left you for a bigger dicc.:fyou:

You're so tiny and obsolete from up here. :high:

Shezso Eu
11-10-2013, 03:46 PM
hmmm. i'll be sending a one minute audio to you both..

have fun. :)

The Ghost of Freak
11-10-2013, 03:50 PM
Tana Murdeaux , OOOOOOO , OOOO ME TOO!

UhMAZING
11-11-2013, 12:27 PM
lmao....I Hear that a lot, my inbox remains empty.

J u s T C
11-11-2013, 12:42 PM
You seem a tad emotional. I'll leave you and your period to it.

UhMAZING
11-12-2013, 12:27 PM
You seem a tad emotional. I'll leave you and your period to it.

Just C, seriously....You're a faggot. You have no purpose or worth on this site...you DON'T battle, you DON'T contribute to anything other than spamming the forums, you DON'T moderate shit...So re-evaluate your life. I can't see how someone hasn't killed you yet. :guns:

J u s T C
11-13-2013, 04:19 AM
u want to kill me. re evaluate your own life.

Saxx
11-13-2013, 07:14 AM
I've been on this site for about 5 mins and its making me LOL already.

I mean seriously take a chill pill 'the best' can learn from 'the whackest' and vice versa. If anyone on here was amazing you'd be rapping with slaughterhouse or something. 99.9% of people couldn't give a damn about you and your lives. Ego's are for faggots.

UhMAZING
11-18-2013, 05:14 PM
lmao. Son, You obviously listen to too much slaughterhouse...sax0joe your Points total is also the total of how many shits I give about any of you, -1. I see Just C is teaching you how to be a faggot.

Saxx
11-19-2013, 01:40 AM
Well seeing as I've been doing this for all 5 minutes I couldn't give a rocking horse shit either...
Practice makes perfect lizardlips

Also if your going to try and insult someone then don't send them links to your shit cos they ain't gonna look are they meathead.

UhMAZING
11-29-2013, 04:29 PM
sax0joe obviously you came bacc and looked didn't ya?....and you've been doing it more than "5 minutes" a battle takes approx. 3 days to complete with totaled votes and winner chosen...considering you have 11 loses and only 4 wins...I'm not going to do the math...but that is a lot more than 5 minutes. Seems anyone but you can get better....you seem to be getting Worse.

P.s. if you're going to insult someone don't use some gay ass comebacc that a Middle School Student would say. #SendBars

Saxx
11-29-2013, 05:50 PM
I wouldn't say im doing too bad seeing as im a complete beginner thats been on here a few weeks. 4 wins is 4 wins even with 11 losses. The losses are normal when figuring things out as a beginner.

The link was a link to a video or something which I DIDNT look at..

UhMAZING
12-06-2013, 12:30 PM
There isn't any links in this thread, there's a Picture/Screen Shot...on the 1st page. Just give up Now. From the Time you posted that shit up there ^^^ you got 5 more Loses..Lol.