PDA

View Full Version : My Top 10

izayamoorman
11-09-2013, 01:19 PM
1. Eminem (and, no, I'm not white, I'm black)
2. TuPAC (Just the realest nigga I've heard, ever)
3. Biggie (The most lyrical artist aside from Em)
4. Lil Tunechi (Yup, Wayne may not be the Wayne he used to be, but you gotta give him props for all the mixtapes he put out, and his punchlines be sick and "Da Carter 2" was the dopest) :high:
5. Royce Da 5'9 (It's not easy to come out of a crew with 3 other lyrical maniacs and be considered the best from that group. I still put Slaughterhouse over YMCMB even without Royce)
6. Drake (Dude be on his softness sometimes but I've heard Drizzy say some tough ish)
7. Busta Rhymes (Of course, I like Twista but I think Busta spits it quicker and outshines him on every track they collab. on)
8. Cassidy (Bar4Bar nobody is messing with this man. The whole Larsiny line-up is ilL)
9. Khalifa Man (Wiz' flow is just too fresh. And he be havin' some tight punchlines. And he has his share of mixtapes, also)
10. Kanye' (Nigga's weird but who else [aside from Dre] can you say makes their own beats and is nice with the flow? Not too many), Lloyd Banks (By far the best out of G-Unit) and Ice Cube.

Yeah, I got three #10s on my list! :fyou:

izayamoorman
11-09-2013, 11:25 PM
Artists I put into consideration are Kendrick Lamar (Haven't heard enough of him yet to put him in the top 10), Hopsin (I feel like he doesn't have enough out there yet but he's got potential), B.O.B (Haven't heard enough from him either to put him in the top 10 but from what I have heard, he's dope no doubt about it), Rosay (Flow is dope but sometimes he don't be making sense) and Jadakiss.

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

Ludacris is my favorite, though, because of his Dark Humor.

Fidel Z
11-09-2013, 11:28 PM
1. 2PAC
2. NAS
3. BIG
4. Lil Wayne
5. EMINEM
6. 50CENT
7. GAME
8. Jay Z
9. Kendrick Lamar
10. Drake

These are just the top 10 i listen to the most, not my all time top 10.

HandJob Alias
11-09-2013, 11:32 PM
Artists I put into consideration are Kendrick Lamar (Haven't heard enough of him yet to put him in the top 10), Hopsin (I feel like he doesn't have enough out there yet but he's got potential), B.O.B (Haven't heard enough from him either to put him in the top 10 but from what I have heard, he's dope no doubt about it), Rosay (Flow is dope but sometimes he don't be making sense) and Jadakiss.

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

Ludacris is my favorite, though, because of his Dark Humor.

Bongers I don't know you buddy, Hi im Handy, and I always give respect and show love to someone espressing their honest opinion and i appreciate it. I would just like to know how old you are is all, u dont have to give me a specific age if not comfortable but i guess between 18-24? id say 20?

izayamoorman
11-09-2013, 11:42 PM
Bongers I don't know you buddy, Hi im Handy, and I always give respect and show love to someone espressing their honest opinion and i appreciate it. I would just like to know how old you are is all, u dont have to give me a specific age if not comfortable but i guess between 18-24? id say 20?

I'm 23. Thanks

Manhattan
11-09-2013, 11:55 PM
These mahfuckas putting Lil wayne over Big L? what in the fuck is wrong w/ yall

HandJob Alias
11-10-2013, 12:08 AM
AIght, yeah jus wanna see where the generations are at wit these kinda lists...thanks man

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

I stay away from list arguments my friend...will only cause you to have swollen and bloddy knuckles and dents in furniture

Fidel Z
11-10-2013, 12:17 AM

Phroxen
11-10-2013, 03:29 AM
Eminem
Copywrite
Big L
Necro
Canibus
Mos Def
Andre 3000
Cage
Busta Rhymes
Biggie

Not necessarily in any order.. just 10 I fuck with.

EM C Rocky
11-10-2013, 05:16 AM
My List :-

EMINEM
2pac
Immortal Technique
Nas
Lil Wayne
Diabolic
Vinnie Paz
R A the Rugged Man
K.Dot
MGK

HandJob Alias
11-10-2013, 05:29 AM
Not in any order just my Ten over my music Life

RedMan
Mos Def
Black Thought
Eminem
Pharoahe Monch
Biggie
Talib Kweli
Nas
Budden /Royce
Lauryn Hill / Rakim /

First 8 simple then I got too diplomatic

SHARK BOY_
11-10-2013, 10:43 AM

word Obey is the real stan:D told you not to put em below lil wayne.does'nt matter where

Fidel Z
11-10-2013, 10:56 AM
SHARK_BOY Obey aint the stan, Ghandi you're the stan! lool Mahatma Stanley ass nigga. What kind of name is shark boy any way? You lack creativity.

Hubert Cumberdale
11-10-2013, 10:57 AM
1. Lil Wayne
2. Nicki Minaj
3. Drake
4. Tyga
5. Soulja Boi
6. Big Sean
7. Rick Ross
8. New Kanye West
9. Lil Wayne Again
10. Master P

Phil Banks
11-10-2013, 11:32 AM
these are some awful top 10's ..... fuck that em always had the best one

Reggie Jayz Tupac an Biggie Andre from outkast jada kurupt nas an then me

I'd take Kurupt out that list move Redman further back Em further up even though i dont listen to him.. an add maybe a bun b or scarface

izayamoorman
11-10-2013, 11:35 AM
1. Lil Wayne
2. Nicki Minaj
3. Drake
4. Tyga
5. Soulja Boi
6. Big Sean
7. Rick Ross
8. New Kanye West
9. Lil Wayne Again
10. Master P

No Mike Jones or Gucci Mane? You need to fix that list EtH. And don't hate on P, P went hard back in the days.

Fidel Z
11-10-2013, 11:38 AM
^ Im pretty sure EtH was just bullshittin lol he dont fuck with any of the people he mentioned

izayamoorman
11-10-2013, 11:45 AM
No shit? Damn, I thought he was bein' 4real...smh

CakedOut
11-10-2013, 11:47 AM
1) 2pac - music touches the soul.
2) Eminem - Best song writer in my eyes.
3) Most def - Very skilled mc.
4) Ice Cube - Natural on the mic. Also wrote some of Easy E's verses.
5) Young Snoop Dogg - 2nd best to 2pac in the West coast of Gansta music.
6) Kanye West - Musical Genuis.
7) Jay Z - Couple dope songs.
8) Lil Wanye - Not on the hating bandwagon. Tunchei had skills. Don't know what happen.
9) Wiz Khalifa - My jet nigga ✈
10) Curresy Aka Spitta - Make that Chill music, Underrated. Him & Wiz got the best mixtapes.

alot of dope mcs out there like red man big l some u.k rappers, I just don't listen to them.

izayamoorman
11-10-2013, 11:56 AM
these are some awful top 10's ..... fuck that em always had the best one

Reggie Jayz Tupac an Biggie Andre from outkast jada kurupt nas an then me

I'd take Kurupt out that list move Redman further back Em further up even though i dont listen to him.. an add maybe a bun b or scarface

Bun B do be spittin' and I aint think about Andre or Big L Manhattan but I watched a video on Big L's punchlines and how they said Wayne bit some of his lyrics. But I haven't heard many tracks from him. It's hard to squeeze 3000 in my list but if I took the time and thought real hard about it, he just might make the list. Same goes with Big L & Pun.

Hubert Cumberdale
11-10-2013, 12:03 PM
1. 2pac
2. NaS
3. Eazy E
4. Warren G
5. Snoop Dogg
6. Compton's Most Wanted (Collective)
7. Wu Tang Clan (Collective)
8. Big L
9. Above The Law (Collective)
10. Westcoast Connections (Collective)

Manhattan
11-10-2013, 12:10 PM
Dude lil wayne bites so many other rappers dope punches or concepts...Dude fucking sucks dick at rapping. That "Shove my dick in ya mouth' so its fuck what they say....was taken from craig macks "stick my dick in ya ear' and fuck what ya heard! and that's waynes best line

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

2Pac
Big L
Nas
Wu Tang
Juice
Big Pun
Kool G Raps
Lord Finesse
Jay Z
Rakim

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

No specific order just my top 10

izayamoorman
11-10-2013, 12:26 PM
lol yeah, I heard that before, I just didn't know who said it. Where Em at though?

Fidel Z
11-10-2013, 12:26 PM
Eminem had some wordplay on his album I dont remember what song , that lil wayne had on his mixtape, (Which came out before ems album) no one points that out because? Fuck everyone on the bandwagon.. Until all of you haters can make a track better than his worst which I doubt you can, Behave. Wayne is dope full stop.

Manhattan Im sure wayne had a lot of other better lines than that.

Manhattan
11-10-2013, 12:36 PM
Eminem had some wordplay on his album I dont remember what song , that lil wayne had on his mixtape, (Which came out before ems album) no one points that out because? Fuck everyone on the bandwagon.. Until all of you haters can make a track better than his worst which I doubt you can, Behave. Wayne is dope full stop.

Manhattan Im sure wayne had a lot of other better lines than that.

Link me to lil waynes worst track and I will body it when I get a mic....straight the fuck up...I'm not a hater I'm actually a very open minded individual and I try to look at things from both sides of the fence but to this day Lil wayne is still terrible. His voice sounds like shit/he autotunes sometimes....he can't freestyle to save his fucking life, he has more ghost writers than anyone else, he has like 1000's of songs out and there is maybe 1 or 2 alright tracks of his. As I said I am very open minded and I have a lot of friends who fuck w/ wayne and I try to vibe to it and listen but I never can. Just because I don't like lil waynes tracks doesn't make me a "Hater" haha honestly I think it's so funny how people automatically assume when you don't like someones "muscial talents" that you are a "Hater"

Lockhart
11-10-2013, 12:37 PM
24/7- So vastly underrated that it's not even funny.
Eminem- Need I say anything? Even in his worst tracks, he still shits on people with lyricism.
Busta Rhymes- iouagnavna;rgntoianarunvh'.
Big L- RIP, best punchline rapper I've ever listened to.
Craig Mack- Probably had the most unorthodox delivery, but came up with a lot of concepts that some rappers still use today.
Biggie- Delivery, Metaphors, Punches, Lyricism, he had all of it.
Canibus- Some of the most complex lyricism and had meaning to his verses. Screw a notepad.
2Pac- Completely real with it.
LL Cool J- Dope lyricist, the beef with Canibus was legendary.
CL Smooth- Real hip hop, real issues.

Manhattan
11-10-2013, 12:38 PM
If I have to hear another "Weezy F baby and the F stands for_____"

izayamoorman
11-10-2013, 12:45 PM
4real...smh

izayamoorman
11-10-2013, 04:27 PM
I seen 24/7's battle w/ Bender & Osa. Bender got up in that ass but I think he edged Osa with the flips.

Big L was a monster w/ the punchlines. But I'm surprised to see Snoop in people's list.

Obey
11-10-2013, 04:31 PM
SHARK_BOY I refuse to be called a ''stan'' by someone who's named after a character from a Disney movie.

Phe
11-10-2013, 04:41 PM
If I have to hear another "Weezy F baby and the F stands for_____"

weezy f baby and the F is for phenomenon.. Classic line right there..

SHARK BOY_
11-10-2013, 08:02 PM
lmaoooo did'nt know the name sharkboy would piss so many people.i simple made the name because it was wack and nobody would notice me.so i could do some evil stuff's

Obey
11-10-2013, 08:38 PM
The only ''evil'' thing you've done was made us read your grammar.

Aggo
11-10-2013, 08:56 PM
Surprised to see nobody put Tech Nine on their top 10.

SHARK BOY_
11-10-2013, 09:04 PM
thats what smart guys do make dumb people read my shit.

Obey
11-10-2013, 09:14 PM
.. I don't even have to respond to that one, have a blessed day.

Phe
11-11-2013, 12:20 AM
Motherfuckers dont know evil..

J u s T C
11-11-2013, 12:36 AM
Red
Meth
Pac
Black Thought
Luda
Royce
Jada
Biggie
Hov
Em

SAND
11-11-2013, 12:38 AM
Big L
Nas
Royce
Crooked I
Chino XL
Lloyd Banks
Em
Immortal Tech
Cass
Busta Rhymes

... In no particular order. :D

J u s T C
11-11-2013, 12:41 AM
I think Bustas a good shout. It's hard to do a top 10. Too many I like, pretty much equal in enjoyability , not enough space to cover them all.

Babylon
11-11-2013, 12:57 AM
Eminem - Multi's/Lyrisicm keeps me interested even though he has corny/basic wordplay at times.

Aesop Rock - I love the abstract poetic style he has, it gives me inspiration when I listen but I wouldn't bump him in public, and I understand why people dislike him.

Hopsin - Basically the same shit with eminem (fuck the whole "stahp cemparin dem!" shit they're obviously similar.)

Diabolic - I love almost everything about this dude, nothing more to say.

Immortal Techique - Love/hate Tech, I don't buy the whole conspiracy bullshit and he mentions retarded ass shit with no factual basis way too much. When he doesn't do any of that he's dope to me.

2pac - Hate to be cliche by putting pac in, I'm a newer generation so I haven't been exposed to much but I listen to his songs for the feeling, he doesn't ever really impress me with outstanding flow or multi's or anything it's just real.

Royce The 5'9 - Great flow, corny at times but all in all I like his style.

ASAP Rocky - Meh, watered down gun line rapper like the rest but for some reason I'm attracted to his music.

Angry MC - Look him up, you'll see.

Fuck a 10th.

SAND
11-11-2013, 01:07 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrzR0vwISFw

Reason I chose Big L.

SHARK BOY_
11-11-2013, 08:07 AM
grammar only gives you the knowledge to read books.but does'nt give you the knowledge which book to read Obey

Fidel Z
11-11-2013, 08:35 AM
Yoo im proud of you dawg, that shit almost made sense! lool im jus playin

Tha Czar
11-11-2013, 08:42 AM
none of yall fuck wit kendrick doe? :eek:
biggie
nas
big l
tupac
eminem
kendrick
wale
fabolous
kanye
its tied between b.o.b, hopsin, t.i.
dont really fuck with jay like that. whose real enough to place soulja boy? :popcorn:

izayamoorman
11-11-2013, 12:30 PM
none of yall fuck wit kendrick doe? :eek:
biggie
nas
big l
tupac
eminem
kendrick
wale
fabolous
kanye
its tied between b.o.b, hopsin, t.i.
dont really fuck with jay like that. whose real enough to place soulja boy? :popcorn:

This man UnEtH

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

1. Lil Wayne
2. Nicki Minaj
3. Drake
4. Tyga
5. Soulja Boi
6. Big Sean
7. Rick Ross
8. New Kanye West
9. Lil Wayne Again
10. Master P

Tha Czar
11-11-2013, 06:23 PM
This man UnEtH

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

puttin soulja boy ova big sean lol OHH GAAWWD

Dirty Work
11-11-2013, 11:51 PM
Eminem
Copywrite
Big L
Necro
Canibus
Mos Def
Andre 3000
Cage
Busta Rhymes
Biggie

Not necessarily in any order.. just 10 I fuck with.

copywrite? hell yeh bro i'm glad to see his name mentioned in here ppl need to check him out if they havent already

⅃( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)L
11-12-2013, 02:44 AM
1. Lil Wayne
2. K-fed
3. Kreayshawn
4. Riff Raff
5. Yolandi
6. Lil B
7. Nick Cannon
8. Vanilla Ice
9. Silkk the Shocker
10. Mace

UnEtH

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------

Oh sorry, I forgot about Miley Cyrus. I'd put her toward the top. She's not as good as K-fed or Lil wayne, but she's still pretty raw in that one song.

izayamoorman
11-14-2013, 04:14 AM
Eff out. 50 Tyson is the real #1 artist of all time

lllllllllllll
11-15-2013, 03:45 PM
My top 10 of all-time

01.Punk
02.Punk
03.Punk
04.Punk
05.Punk
06.Punk
07.Punk
08.Punk
09.Punk
10.Punk

No specific order.

Hubert Cumberdale
11-15-2013, 03:59 PM
^I'm going to ban the next person to do that. I've put up with that same god awful joke for nearly 7 fucking years now. No more. I got the power. I said I'd make some changes and by god I will.

NO saying Necro'd
NO saying Turned Up
NO listing yourself in every slot of a top 10.
NO saying Mokane is the best, it's been played since 09.

lllllllllllll
11-15-2013, 04:10 PM
Anyone want some free skat? I have a good load inside of me.

izayamoorman
11-19-2013, 06:50 AM
I would have put every dickrider on the site's name but there's too many of them for a top 10. [shrugs]

lllllllllllll
11-19-2013, 12:30 PM
^^ Check out that piece of power abuse XD...

Hubert Cumberdale
11-19-2013, 06:24 PM
I'd edit it back but...

Phracture
11-20-2013, 01:17 AM
Biggie
Nas
Eminem
Jay Z
DMX
Jadakiss
Joe Budden
Fabolous
Drake
Kendrick

no real order

izayamoorman
11-26-2013, 06:19 PM
My boy AD would put Los at #1 cuz he's "in [his] own category" lol dude's dope but I just can't put him in my top 10. Maybe top 15 but not 10.