PDA

View Full Version : I decided to delete my account

J u s T C
11-09-2013, 10:46 AM
But unfortunately hit a brick wall.

"vBulletin Message This user is protected. You may not use this tool on this user."

:(

Execute
11-09-2013, 10:56 AM
Go with the driller, if the tool gives hiccup yo...

J u s T C
11-09-2013, 11:00 AM
ok.... thanks.

J u s T C
11-09-2013, 11:02 AM
Just so you know. You're part of the reason I came to the conclusion the forums suck and thus decided to delete my account. it was like "blehhh u know what.. fuck it."

Execute
11-09-2013, 11:27 AM
Thanks guys, I'm doing something right here then, do PM me your suicide letters though.
Just C glad I inspire you man
Jason damn man, they making a Friday The 13th sequel already?

Execute
11-09-2013, 11:35 AM
Can't blame me man, niggas be copying me daily.

V3numb
11-09-2013, 11:46 AM
leave the kid alone.. hes like 12 i think idr tbh

Execute
11-09-2013, 11:50 AM
*15..you asian stoner

V3numb
11-09-2013, 11:51 AM
same diff.. you troll fail

J u s T C
11-09-2013, 11:53 AM
Oh I sometimes forget how this site is 90% pre pubescent's.

Carry on.

Streetz De Hood
11-09-2013, 01:32 PM
Being 22 on a site with middleschoolers makes me wanna delete my account

J u s T C
11-09-2013, 01:36 PM
Yeah it definitely makes you second guess yourself.

The Ghost of Freak
11-09-2013, 01:36 PM
Streetz Da Hood and Just C , if all of us older homies who can actually rap leave, then LB will only flounder more….. STAY STRONG TEAM!

Go Go Power Playerz… hmmm… nvm…. sounds like an awesomely gay crew name.

-FREAK-

Shezso Eu
11-09-2013, 01:37 PM
a nigga wit 4,000 posts on a forum sayin forums suck and have to announce he is "trying" to delete his account doesnt not sound like a guy who truly thinks that forums suck. lmao.

shit never changes here lol..

J u s T C
11-09-2013, 01:39 PM
That makes no sense and you know it. But ok. Welcome back btw.

RULE
11-09-2013, 01:54 PM
This places makes me wanna delete my head sometimes.

V3numb
11-09-2013, 02:18 PM
This places makes me wanna delete my head sometimes.

Mindless even ?..........

Row
11-09-2013, 06:03 PM
that Mokane thread almost drove me to LB suicide also

For real

HIGHpothasis
11-09-2013, 08:28 PM
leave the kid alone.. hes like 12 i think idr tbh

...He's 15 and His Record Looks Better Than Yours. Lmao!

Ps. No One Gives a FUCC About Your Slut Ass Graphix. WTF Else Can u Do Except Play With Cartoons All Day?

:popcorn:

Hubert Cumberdale
11-09-2013, 08:46 PM
v3numb's graphics = slut ass

Fidel Z
11-10-2013, 01:41 AM
Streetz Da Hood and Just C , if all of us older homies who can actually rap leave, then LB will only flounder more….. STAY STRONG TEAM!

Go Go Power Playerz… hmmm… nvm…. sounds like an awesomely gay crew name.

-FREAK-

"if all of 'us' older homies who can actually rap leave," Hold it right there! Nigga who invited you into the list of older homies who can rap?

Denton
11-10-2013, 02:41 AM
My head...

The Ghost of Freak
11-10-2013, 02:11 PM
I think you misunderstand , Lil Fidel Z , I wasn't suggesting young catz can't rap, and as far as I'm concerned I was invited into the "older homies who can rap" circle long ago....

Did you miss that memo?

Probably forgot to fill out the TPS Report... hmmmm.... yeah... I'm gonna need that done asss sooon asss possible.

Love,
FREAK

Row
11-10-2013, 02:59 PM
I think you misunderstand , Lil Fidel Z , I wasn't suggesting young catz can't rap, and as far as I'm concerned I was invited into the "older homies who can rap" circle long ago....

Did you miss that memo?

Probably forgot to fill out the TPS Report... hmmmm.... yeah... I'm gonna need that done asss sooon asss possible.

Love,
FREAK

If you can rap then stop being a forumcee and do so.

The Ghost of Freak
11-10-2013, 03:22 PM
If you can rap then stop being a forumcee and do so.

FORUMCEE ? HAH !

Row , Before you post up comments, go check audio, I do drop battles. I also participated in Audio GC and went to round 3, as well as lost in a good match to Mrock (topical champ) for the Audio Topical tourny....I also show up to many of the friday night live cyphers on LB tinychat....

So, maybe if y'all were more active in rapping you would see me out there.

Go ask Tain , stricc , NOBLE, Damosthated, Nocky, JReddy, emceekilgore, or any audio head...

Y'all act as if I haven't earned any respect on here just because I'm different than you. And, since when does it make me or anyone else a "Forumcee" because I use the forums every once in a while for entertainment. smh.

Shunshun

-FREAK-

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

I even try out text every once in a while and dropped three text topicals in last few months after participating in your JOB Tourny and the One Line Punch text tourny.... which very few LB users do both. 'Nuff Said

Row
11-10-2013, 03:46 PM
FORUMCEE ? HAH !

Row , Before you post up comments, go check audio, I do drop battles. I also participated in Audio GC and went to round 3, as well as lost in a good match to Mrock (topical champ) for the Audio Topical tourny....I also show up to many of the friday night live cyphers on LB tinychat....

So, maybe if y'all were more active in rapping you would see me out there.

Go ask Tain , stricc , NOBLE, Damosthated, Nocky, JReddy, emceekilgore, or any audio head...

Y'all act as if I haven't earned any respect on here just because I'm different than you. And, since when does it make me or anyone else a "Forumcee" because I use the forums every once in a while for entertainment. smh.

Shunshun

-FREAK-

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

I even try out text every once in a while and dropped three text topicals in last few months after participating in your JOB Tourny and the One Line Punch text tourny.... which very few LB users do both. 'Nuff Said

so half rapper half forumcee , that's new.

Just pulling your leg.

Shezso Eu
11-10-2013, 03:49 PM
lol. i just counted 3 ppl i want to battle now..

Hubert Cumberdale
11-10-2013, 06:54 PM
^I'm assuming none of them are me?

Snoopy316
11-11-2013, 02:17 AM
if anyone think they are suffering from not able to delete their account, the next best thing is to log off and never log back on. Problem solved. But drama queen is another alternative of course

Fidel Z
11-11-2013, 02:25 AM
if anyone think they are suffering from not able to delete their account, the next best thing is to log off and never log back on. Problem solved. But drama queen is another alternative of course

Lol GET EM!

J u s T C
11-11-2013, 02:28 AM
Or faggots who swarm this forum could finally grow a personality... Or leave.

Tain
04-04-2014, 05:34 PM
Just saw this post....I guess Ill state the obvious: If your deleting your account and leaving LB Just C then I wonder how much you love Hip Hop. I dont care how much drama, or lil kids are on here. There's still plenty of competition comprised of real good MC's. So dont leave, look harder and go harder. VICIOUS!

Lizman
04-05-2014, 04:30 AM
Just saw this post....I guess Ill state the obvious: If your deleting your account and leaving LB Just C then I wonder how much you love Hip Hop. I dont care how much drama, or lil kids are on here. There's still plenty of competition comprised of real good MC's. So dont leave, look harder and go harder. VICIOUS!

Even The Strongest Fighter Breaks Down Sometime.
Still Waiting For Me To Do That Tbph.
Should Be Soon Enough.

Baphomet
04-05-2014, 01:59 PM
Seeing people trying to delete their accounts for no reason makes me want to delete my account.