PDA

View Full Version : Is Mokane The Best Of LB?

Execute
11-09-2013, 10:04 AM
I was just thinking...with guys like Mokane on this site, do we have a chance?

J u s T C
11-09-2013, 10:17 AM
No.

Yes.

J u s T C
11-09-2013, 10:18 AM
And if you're going to mock the guy can you at least put some effort into it so the rest of us can get on board? thanks.

Phe
11-09-2013, 10:18 AM
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?id=468334&section=tb

I've been afraid..

Execute
11-09-2013, 10:26 AM
^Holy shit man....

Enfinite
11-09-2013, 10:37 AM
I have two of his 64's chilling in my inbox. That's why I ghosted for 6 months, twice.

Execute
11-09-2013, 10:42 AM
I have two of his 64's chilling in my inbox. That's why I ghosted for 6 months, twice.

He sent me a 8, I ducked. I lost my granny after that....

V3numb
11-09-2013, 10:45 AM
honestly think the whole "let's go after mokane/lizman" thing is kinda played.. most of the newer ppl have no idea who he even is tbh

SHARK BOY_
11-09-2013, 10:46 AM
the dude writes 64.he should meet "tony the tiger" would be classic

J u s T C
11-09-2013, 10:48 AM
honestly think the whole "let's go after mokane/lizman" thing is kinda played.. most of the newer ppl have no idea who he even is tbh

Pretty much. No wonder the forums are dead when people regurgitate the same shit over and over again.

Execute
11-09-2013, 10:55 AM
Pretty much. No wonder the forums are dead when people regurgitate the same shit over and over again.

But then again, there's a mod like Just C we can troll.

J u s T C
11-09-2013, 10:57 AM
Thats your excuse for this thread?

Execute
11-09-2013, 10:58 AM
Thats your excuse for this thread?

naaaaaaaaah, Just C sucks at being a mod tho

J u s T C
11-09-2013, 10:59 AM
I don't think you posses whats required to be a good troll. That was horrible.

You're too obvious.

Execute
11-09-2013, 11:02 AM
I don't think you posses whats required to be a good troll. That was horrible.

You're too obvious.

But possession is too Exorcist-esque...

J u s T C
11-09-2013, 11:04 AM
This thread has now become your long over due and much needed troll gym. Go.

Execute
11-09-2013, 11:25 AM
This thread has now become your long over due and much needed troll gym. Go.

Nope, you just exercised on my gym so.. pay your dues

J u s T C
11-09-2013, 11:32 AM
eyeroll. you're supposed to get better not worse.

Execute
11-09-2013, 11:37 AM
eyeroll. you're supposed to get better not worse.

I got better....gimme the money nao

SHARK BOY_
11-09-2013, 11:41 AM
stop stealing from lil kids ^^^

J u s T C
11-09-2013, 11:51 AM
You're no better at this either.

Enfinite
11-09-2013, 12:24 PM
Execute AND Sharkboy? What have you summoned upon us Just C?

SHARK BOY_
11-09-2013, 09:31 PM
Just C i aint trying to be an thread hero either.so don't feel threatened by me.your spot is safe

---------- Post added at 08:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 AM ----------

the curse of mokane the undisputed king^^^ .now run haha

Theodore Grizzly
11-09-2013, 09:40 PM
Mokane>@FingerPrinCe, The Dope Man, the brotherhood..

CakedOut
11-10-2013, 03:33 PM
*Throws yellow flag*

http://thefixisin.net/resources/ref+point.jpg

Excessive lameness on Execute.

Penalty will result in -15 yards back.

Lockhart
11-10-2013, 03:46 PM
#PANTYMAYONNAISE

izayamoorman
11-10-2013, 03:47 PM
*Throws yellow flag*

http://thefixisin.net/resources/ref+point.jpg

Excessive (hate) on (Theodore Grizzy).

Penalty will result in (The Whole Brotherhood Gang Banging His Mom.)

The Dope Man
11-17-2013, 08:44 PM
LMAO^^^ Already been done Bongers... A few hits of CraCk & Lil Theo's mom would suck tha skin off my dick!!

Theodore Grizzly
11-17-2013, 08:50 PM
LMAO^^^ Already been done Bongers... A few hits of CraCk & Lil Theo's mom would suck tha skin off my dick!!

at least my mom aint living in a crack house bitch, oh and shut your ass up go pop some more percocet or something cause without it your nothing. Dont make me snatch you outta your halfway house, but id be kindve weary on entering especially with the recent things going on between you and fingerdouche like i heard yall are on some gay shit sending each other shirtless pics and all this other shit? Why you think i left the crew, cause you and the cheaters fixation with fucking each other made me uncomfortable. So yeah fuck you and your whole movement, now since i know this got you a lil worked up go pop some more percocets.

Snoopy316
11-17-2013, 10:08 PM
lmao, brotherhood is gay hood by the sound of it.

Theodore Grizzly
11-17-2013, 10:20 PM

lmao damn straight u know it

Snoopy316
11-17-2013, 10:29 PM
lmao damn straight u know it

so that's where brothers go to hook up. send a pic and address and way the go.

Theodore Grizzly
11-17-2013, 10:31 PM
damn straight 60 Meadow Street, Apt. 49, Amherst, MA thats dopemans address soo calling all pedophiles dude likes to get his ass torn up Mokane get em!

Snoopy316
11-17-2013, 10:34 PM
hahaha, dam u exposing all his details, but that nigga love that kinda shit, he's into rape fantasies. Mokane will make him wet and sweaty. pure underground faggot territory

Theodore Grizzly
11-17-2013, 10:37 PM
lmao but watch out for Finger~PrinCe hes on that jealous typa lover shit Mokane so be careful cause that finger fag will be tryna scratch you with his nails n shit cause he fights like a 13 year old girl. But its all good cause hes gonna call his crew full of wannabe sniper gay boyz to come talk shit and get bodied.

Snoopy316
11-17-2013, 10:46 PM
oh yeah why tha fuck u think he call himself finger prince? cus that hoe finger his anal reem every time he wins a battle. then lick his finger dry before typing a new 8 line verse and ready for the next finger jamming. that's his life in front of the computer.

Theodore Grizzly
11-17-2013, 10:57 PM
lmao then grizz aka urkle comes into the room and prince gets surprised so when urkel taps on his shoulders prince freaks out and turns around surprised with small penis in hand busts all over urkles glasses. This makes urkle pissed cause he has to activate the windshield wipers on his glasses. But dopes even more pissed cause he couldnt clean off urkles glasses with his tongue so idk man shits gay as fuck over there.

J u s T C
11-17-2013, 10:58 PM
oh yeah why tha fuck u think he call himself finger prince?

Lol I was about to say.

That name is so gay, it's hilarious.

Theodore Grizzly
11-17-2013, 11:01 PM
Lol I was about to say.

That name is so gay, it's hilarious.

finally we see eye to eye on something

J u s T C
11-17-2013, 11:04 PM
Well as they say. Better late than never.

But yeah, his name makes me smh&lol

Theodore Grizzly
11-17-2013, 11:07 PM
fuck yeah man thats why i left the crew cause you see heres a secret they never wanted to get out, but over there at the brotherhood him and dope man have this thing where they send each other various shirtless pics and pics like that and tell each other what they think is sexy about the other person. and when they were like asking me to send pics and critique pics i said fuck that im not gay and they threatened to kick me so i left, and thats the real story behind my departure with the brotherhood

Snoopy316
11-17-2013, 11:12 PM
"prince freaks out and turns around surprised with small penis in hand busts all over urkles glasses. " <--- LMAO wtf, that's sick, only finger prince can ever pull something like that, especially something to small and short that his hand can barely cover

J u s T C
11-17-2013, 11:13 PM
him and dope man have this thing where they send each other various shirtless pics and pics like that and tell each other what they think is sexy about the other person. and when they were like asking me to send pics and critique pics.

So it's like when our members use the IM's to send each other their verses so they can praise each other endlessly on how dope they are, all whilst asking each other for critique and pointers, as they fish for compliments...... Only homo...

Snoopy316
11-17-2013, 11:14 PM
fuck yeah man thats why i left the crew cause you see heres a secret they never wanted to get out, but over there at the brotherhood him and dope man have this thing where they send each other various shirtless pics and pics like that and tell each other what they think is sexy about the other person. and when they were like asking me to send pics and critique pics i said fuck that im not gay and they threatened to kick me so i left, and thats the real story behind my departure with the brotherhood

HAHAHAH, dude at first I really think u were joking about the shirt thing, but now i'm starting to believe it's true, I remember maCc fag last year has a shirtless profile pic of himself, fucking hard core gay images.

Theodore Grizzly
11-17-2013, 11:15 PM
So it's like when our members use the IM's to send each other their verses so they can praise each other endlessly on how dope they are, all whilst asking each other for critique and pointers, as they fish for compliments...... Only homo...

lmao yeah last one i saw was where dope man thought prince had a nice gooch n shit fam shits homo as fuck they go out on dates too..last date they had they flew kites with anal beads man

Snoopy316
11-17-2013, 11:16 PM

won't surprise me. they probably talk about dick sizes and tips on how to get a boner, not sure if that's what gays do

CaptainBeale
11-17-2013, 11:17 PM

hahaha damn snoopy ^.^

HIGHpothasis
11-17-2013, 11:18 PM
at least my mom aint living in a crack house bitch, oh and shut your ass up go pop some more percocet or something cause without it your nothing. Dont make me snatch you outta your halfway house, but id be kindve weary on entering especially with the recent things going on between you and fingerdouche like i heard yall are on some gay shit sending each other shirtless pics and all this other shit? Why you think i left the crew, cause you and the cheaters fixation with fucking each other made me uncomfortable. So yeah fuck you and your whole movement, now since i know this got you a lil worked up go pop some more percocets.

.....And Whoever Believes Sum Shit Like That is Just As Gay As You Are For Inventing Such a Fucc Ass Story For What?

You'll Still Be The Bum Ass Nigga who Stole GrizzEATs Name. Smh. U a Fuccin Coward Cuzz. #NoRespect

Theodore Grizzly
11-17-2013, 11:22 PM
lol Snoopy316 they faggots bro i dont even think they can get boners without direct cortizone shots to the dick

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

.....And Whoever Believes Sum Shit Like That is Just As Gay As You Are For Inventing Such a Fucc Ass Story For What?

You'll Still Be The Bum Ass Nigga who Stole GrizzEATs Name. Smh. U a Fuccin Coward Cuzz. #NoRespect

LOl at i stole grizzeats name haha at least i dont send nudes to dopeman and critique each other on how sexy I look or how sexy he looks, your a straight bitch. So heres the brotherhood in a nutshell you got 1. The Dope faggot, who has a percocet addiction and needs at least half a prescription to get him through a day. 2. You who fingers his anus with every win he gets so basically your using like a sort of reward conditioning training which is cheating cause it makes you virtually unbeatable which is why i lost to you(also i was drunk.) 3. A bunchve faggot ass noob pussies who cant even snipe right cause their two stupid to even load their snipers and they all are just Snoopy316 wannabes. So yeah you got a great thing going here fam..haha

J u s T C
11-17-2013, 11:22 PM
Hey, Finger Prince. Why did you choose that name?

Is there some history/significance behind it?

I'm not taking the piss I genuinely want to know. It's a weird name to me and I'm curious to find out the meaning behind it.

Enfinite
11-17-2013, 11:26 PM

I'm not taking the piss I genuinely want to know. It's a weird name to me and I'm curious to find out the meaning behind it.

I remember when Just roached me about the spelling of my name :(

J u s T C
11-17-2013, 11:27 PM
LOl at i stole grizzeats name haha at least i dont send nudes to dopeman and critique each other on how sexy I look or how sexy he looks, your a straight bitch. So heres the brotherhood in a nutshell you got 1. The Dope faggot, who has a percocet addiction and needs at least half a prescription to get him through a day. 2. You who fingers his anus with every win he gets so basically your using like a sort of reward conditioning training which is cheating cause it makes you virtually unbeatable which is why i lost to you(also i was drunk.) 3. A bunchve faggot ass noob pussies who cant even snipe right cause their two stupid to even load their snipers and they all are just @Snoopy316 (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=889217) wannabes. So yeah you got a great thing going here fam..haha

Wait lol. Did you just say you lost to him because him fingering his own booty makes him virtually unbeatable? lol

Snoopy316
11-17-2013, 11:28 PM
my guess would be he thinks he's hardcore forensic shit, finger prints, but gay as fuck.

Theodore Grizzly
11-17-2013, 11:28 PM
Wait lol. Did you just say you lost to him because him fingering his own booty makes him virtually unbeatable? lol

lmao yeah fam its like he needs it to get him through his day so he conditioned himself to only do it when he wins and since he would die without it he knows he cant lose so yeah his anal pleasuring beat me ill come out and say it.

J u s T C
11-17-2013, 11:29 PM
Lol...

Theodore Grizzly
11-17-2013, 11:31 PM
but yo i did here hes moving up to avocados next soo i guess well have to stay tuned.

The Dope Man
11-18-2013, 12:43 AM
Damn this Grizz Imposter has probably the gayest mind coming up with these homo lil fantasies he's got playin in his head.. idk where you come up with this sick shit..

& Of course Snoopy's Dick rydin ass gotta jump in and add to it..You Gonna Battle Anytime Soon or Just Troll 24/7?? this dude Theodore been here since 2009 and only got 50 battles lmao & he's on here everyday!

Oh & look how Lil Theo got Just C's attention, so he had to keep going on...feedin in to tha attention..

Here's a *TRUE STORY*.........

Lil Theodore decided to go roll with snoopy and build up GOL (I thought it was a joke too), but then Snoopy decided he's not ready to battle so now lil Theo had no place to go..Then Lil Theodore sent me a message beggin to get back in tha crew, sayin he fucked up and shouldnt of done it, blah blah..& me & MaCc we're like Fuck You..MaCc bodybagged him & now ever since tha dudes been salty...lil theo hits me up everyday IMin me trying to get my attention..He's like that dog no one cares about, just waitin for it to die..

FUCK YOU & FUCK OFF!!

~1~

Theodore Grizzly
11-18-2013, 12:58 AM
Damn this Grizz Imposter has probably the gayest mind coming up with these homo lil fantasies he's got playin in his head.. idk where you come up with this sick shit..

& Of course Snoopy's Dick rydin ass gotta jump in and add to it..You Gonna Battle Anytime Soon or Just Troll 24/7?? this dude Theodore been here since 2009 and only got 50 battles lmao & he's on here everyday!

Oh & look how Lil Theo got Just C's attention, so he had to keep going on...feedin in to tha attention..

Lil Theodore decided to go roll with snoopy and build up GOL (I thought it was a joke too), but then Snoopy decided he's not ready to battle so now lil Theo had no place to go..Then Lil Theodore sent me a message beggin to get back in tha crew, sayin he fucked up and shouldnt of done it, blah blah..& me & MaCc we're like Fuck You..MaCc bodybagged him & now ever since tha dudes been salty...lil theo hits me up everyday IMin me trying to get my attention..He's like that dog no one cares about, just waitin for it to die..

FUCK YOU & FUCK OFF!!

~1~

ok ok heres a true story too, i was in the brotherhood and just chilling and then all of a sudden things took a turn for the worst. Now I know all my fans at home are sitting there like yo grizz whatchu mean what happened?? Well kids its safe to say the brotherhood was starting to become a sequel to BrokeBack Mountain...Now anyways threads and messages started to pop up with Finger and Dope theyd trade shirtless pics with each other telling each other which part of the other one made them feel the most sexually attracted to the other. Eventually after awhile things got heated and Dope decided there was one picture in particular that stirred his loins the most and that was princes profile pic. Yes the very pic where Finger is flaunting his skinny ass and bird chest for the world to see..Dopes just a fat ass bitch addicted to popping pills and sucking dudes off in gas station bathrooms to make his money for his next fix so even though prince told him he liked dopes pics secretly he started getting less and less turned on. So one day prince hit me up like ayo theo whatchu think of my pics and could you send me some, and i was like hell naw i aint into the gay fudgepacking shit you guys do here so Im out..then i bounced. But word on the street is prince just ordered some horses off craigslist so he could try and start his youtube career up again by having some sort of fucked up horse show with dope in the background wearing a sombrero popping his pills. But prince knows everyones gonna compare it to brokeback mountain so hes gonna title it "Purple Rain: The Biography of the gay boyz."

Also dope if im such an attention whore and no one cares about me then why did you take the time outta your drug addicted and induced pathetic life to comment here and respond to my ims directly too me huh? Oh yeah thats right cause yall wish you could be me...Now fuck outta here we dont want a free dick suck

Snoopy316
11-18-2013, 01:17 AM

FUCK YOU & FUCK OFF!!

~1~
No joke and all bs aside. Did u and prince really trade shirtess pics? Real talk. Don't be shy to admit. U are allowed to come out the closet.

Theodore Grizzly
11-18-2013, 01:23 AM
Snoop peep his profile pic again my homie Shroomza brought up the fact that it gives the impression hes getting head from a tiger or dog or some shit..now thats fucked up no wonder hes getting them horses his dog cant satisfy his scrawny ass no more..

Snoopy316
11-18-2013, 01:56 AM
Lol I need to take a peep now

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

Dam, no pics. He must've taken it off cus he's too scared he get laughed at

Theodore Grizzly
11-18-2013, 01:57 AM
Snoopy316 hey bro check your proifle

Snoopy316
11-18-2013, 02:25 AM
Ur just did. Did u get it?

Looney Shroomz
11-18-2013, 04:55 AM
http://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_details.php?section=tb&id=64402

Fidel Z
11-18-2013, 06:11 AM
Shoutout to my nigga Fingerprince but fuck the Dope fag looool, fruity ass nigga, dick in the booty ass nigga

Execute
11-18-2013, 06:30 AM
This thread..lmaooooooo

HIGHpothasis
11-18-2013, 09:13 AM

I'm Gonna Take The Mature Route And Not Banter back And Forth With Children w/ Foolish Comments Which Are OBVIOUS Attempts To Cover Up Your SUBDUED jealousy For Homosexual Reasons That are Only Known By The Creators Of these Gay Laden Posts.

1. Grizzy (Tell Them Your Real Government Name) Lol. Which You Confessed to Me During One Of You Drunk 'Macc You're The Best Rapper On This Site, No Lie' Nights.

2. Stop Lying About You LEFT The Brotherhood. Nigga We Kicked You Out Because YOU were Riding Our dick So Hard Trying To Fit in That it Became Sickning. Asking For Help With Your Weak Ass bars. IM'ng Me and Dope For Hints and Tips and Asking Us if U Were Improving. (FOR THE RECORD, NO UR NOT IMPROVING. U SUCK MONKEY NUTS)...honestly.

3. All These Gay Lies, Just Proves How Deep Your Fragile Fagget Mind Allows You Delve Into a World that Obviously You Secretly Wish Existed So You Could Partake In. Sorry Fam. Im Not Wit That Gay shit. (I love Your Mom.)

4. Get Off Snoopys Dick. Going Back and Reading the comments You Two have Posted Proves That You're Doing All this To Impress Him. (which is Pathetic) Im Sure You'll be a Leader in His Mediocre Crew Next and Yall will be Best Of buds When Just a Month Or Two Ago When U Were with My Crew You Were IM'ing Me About How You hated The Fagget And We Should Have a Crew battle With him So You Could Crush His Because Even His Sniper bars Were Weak As fuck. (Remember That?)....I know.

5. Snoopy? Lol. There is Nothing You Can Say To Ruffle My Feathers Kidd. You Try To Hard To Mantain this Vengeful Facade Like You're Such an Animal. No Ones Believes You Or in You. Bkus for One, You've Put Off Battling For Months Why? And U Have time To Spend Hours of Your Miserable Day Trolling The Forums But Dont Have Enuff Time To Even snipe a Weakling? Are u Truly That Busy? Or Are u Afraid that Because U Have Pissed Off So many People With Your Lies that No One Will EVER Vote for You Again? I bet The Only Ones that Will Ever give u a Vote Again Will Be the Ones Like (Theodore) Who Have Such Low Self-Confidence that They Will Allow You To make Some Kind Of Feathered and Fabricated Agreement to 'ALWAYS HAVE YOUR BACK BRO' and Give u Votes. My Nigga You're Absolutely Pathetic And a fuccing Disgrace to LB.

6. Snoopy Or Theodore Will Never In Their Lives (As Of 11/18/13 9:13am) Beat Me With Bars w/o The Help Of 100 Noobs and Predetermined Buddy Votes so On that Note Both Of Yall Can Continue Succin Each Others Dicc On this thread Cuz Ur Only Making Me Famous.

Oh My Bad Just C, FingerPrinCe was Originally Sposed To be MiddleFingerPrince Bkos Obviously FINGERPRINTS and that Had Appeal to Me For Obvious Crime Scene Reasons But That Name Was Too Long, So I Figured When You're Number 1 You throw Up that One Finger. When Im Screaming Fuck You To Lame Thots You Hold Up One Finger, when You Point At Your Competetion You use, One finger Etc Etc. Its Only a 'Homo Ass Name' If Your Mind is Weak As fuck And all Your Hate Allows You To Think Of is Gay References.....#Done.

#ImWinning

Joe MuGGz
11-18-2013, 10:18 AM
Holy shit... hahaha

The Dope Man
11-18-2013, 01:45 PM
I'm Gonna Take The Mature Route And Not Banter back And Forth With Children w/ Foolish Comments Which Are OBVIOUS Attempts To Cover Up Your SUBDUED jealousy For Homosexual Reasons That are Only Known By The Creators Of these Gay Laden Posts.

1. Grizzy (Tell Them Your Real Government Name) Lol. Which You Confessed to Me During One Of You Drunk 'Macc You're The Best Rapper On This Site, No Lie' Nights.

2. Stop Lying About You LEFT The Brotherhood. Nigga We Kicked You Out Because YOU were Riding Our dick So Hard Trying To Fit in That it Became Sickning. Asking For Help With Your Weak Ass bars. IM'ng Me and Dope For Hints and Tips and Asking Us if U Were Improving. (FOR THE RECORD, NO UR NOT IMPROVING. U SUCK MONKEY NUTS)...honestly.

3. All These Gay Lies, Just Proves How Deep Your Fragile Fagget Mind Allows You Delve Into a World that Obviously You Secretly Wish Existed So You Could Partake In. Sorry Fam. Im Not Wit That Gay shit. (I love Your Mom.)

4. Get Off Snoopys Dick. Going Back and Reading the comments You Two have Posted Proves That You're Doing All this To Impress Him. (which is Pathetic) Im Sure You'll be a Leader in His Mediocre Crew Next and Yall will be Best Of buds When Just a Month Or Two Ago When U Were with My Crew You Were IM'ing Me About How You hated The Fagget And We Should Have a Crew battle With him So You Could Crush His Because Even His Sniper bars Were Weak As fuck. (Remember That?)....I know.

5. Snoopy? Lol. There is Nothing You Can Say To Ruffle My Feathers Kidd. You Try To Hard To Mantain this Vengeful Facade Like You're Such an Animal. No Ones Believes You Or in You. Bkus for One, You've Put Off Battling For Months Why? And U Have time To Spend Hours of Your Miserable Day Trolling The Forums But Dont Have Enuff Time To Even snipe a Weakling? Are u Truly That Busy? Or Are u Afraid that Because U Have Pissed Off So many People With Your Lies that No One Will EVER Vote for You Again? I bet The Only Ones that Will Ever give u a Vote Again Will Be the Ones Like (Theodore) Who Have Such Low Self-Confidence that They Will Allow You To make Some Kind Of Feathered and Fabricated Agreement to 'ALWAYS HAVE YOUR BACK BRO' and Give u Votes. My Nigga You're Absolutely Pathetic And a fuccing Disgrace to LB.

6. Snoopy Or Theodore Will Never In Their Lives (As Of 11/18/13 9:13am) Beat Me With Bars w/o The Help Of 100 Noobs and Predetermined Buddy Votes so On that Note Both Of Yall Can Continue Succin Each Others Dicc On this thread Cuz Ur Only Making Me Famous.

Oh My Bad Just C, FingerPrinCe was Originally Sposed To be MiddleFingerPrince Bkos Obviously FINGERPRINTS and that Had Appeal to Me For Obvious Crime Scene Reasons But That Name Was Too Long, So I Figured When You're Number 1 You throw Up that One Finger. When Im Screaming Fuck You To Lame Thots You Hold Up One Finger, when You Point At Your Competetion You use, One finger Etc Etc. Its Only a 'Homo Ass Name' If Your Mind is Weak As fuck And all Your Hate Allows You To Think Of is Gay References.....#Done.

#ImWinning

Damn...Couldn't of said it better myself

~Co-Sign~

Theodore Grizzly
11-18-2013, 09:53 PM
lol yall are seriously butthurt i didnt mean to provoke the homo erotic rant from yall but seriously stop with the shirtless pics you two are the gayest members on this site and yall are some of the most hated here, and you can say i am but fuck you two are the only two people that hate me cause your like still mad that i aint participate in the pics soo keep talking you two aint shit off this site or on this site, and never will be. I make more money then both of your bitch asses combined and you two can fuck with me in anything. Check both of your bitch asses into rehab stat cause you two seriously need help, maybe a straight camp to get those homosexual thoughts outta your head, then some percocet weening off of for dope queer, and prince you aint scaring me with your crayola font that just proves how gay you are faggot. Men dont write like 12 year old kids

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

and yall didnt kick me from the brother hood i left and then told your bitch asses why i left, both of you are shook as fuck and thats no lie. I tried to keep it cool the whole time i genuinely explained to yall why i left, and that it shouldnt be a problem but FingerFuck blew it outta proportion and started acting reckless. You blew up on me, you brought the truth outta me for exposing yall over that shirtless pic scandal. So dont get mad at me just cause the whole site knows your fetish for an overweight fat drug addicted fiend prince..as for you dope..alls i gotta say is once again lay off them pills before you come in here asking me to suck my dick. Cause its apparent from both of your soo well thought out responses that you two gay boys just wanna be me, or beat me off. Well I aint in the brother-hood so go ask some of the noobs you run with, I can run a crew better then both yall wack ass snipers without trying. Cause yall may be some good lil sniping foot soldiers but the ultimate truth is yall have no leadership skills or know-how on how to properly run a crew. So sorry for the length of this but i needed to get all this shit off my chest to set the record straight, and stay off my shit your the ones that told me to leave yall alone and then yall come stir shit up on my battles my cyphers and my profile, your the ones asking for it, prolly cause yall have a fetish for getting your ass beat.

Aggo
11-18-2013, 09:54 PM
Just C

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Finger+prince_cfb1f5_4279025.png

Snoopy316
11-19-2013, 02:28 AM
Lmao finger faggot, u wrote a whole fucking encyclopedia but still haven't answer 1 simple fucking question. Did u or did u not exchange shirtless pictures with dope man? Man up and be honest now. Prince don't lie.

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

Oh n why THA fuck u trying to explain u picked finger prince over middle finger prince like its too long and middle fingerprince is ur prefer name? That's even more wack. How can u not work that out? Fuck man can u imagine u in a real life battle? When u get introduced? what's it going to be? Ladies and gentlemen please welcome the hard core battler "middle finger prince" LMFAO the balcony n drop dead but still laughing. to sum it all up. Wack verse reflects off the wack name.[COLOR="Silver"]

V3numb
11-19-2013, 04:00 AM
http://i.imgur.com/rXtQQ1K.gif

HIGHpothasis
11-19-2013, 07:04 AM
Lmao finger faggot, u wrote a whole fucking encyclopedia but still haven't answer 1 simple fucking question. Did u or did u not exchange shirtless pictures with dope man? Man up and be honest now. Prince don't lie.

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

Oh n why THA fuck u trying to explain u picked finger prince over middle finger prince like its too long and middle fingerprince is ur prefer name? That's even more wack. How can u not work that out? Fuck man can u imagine u in a real life battle? When u get introduced? what's it going to be? Ladies and gentlemen please welcome the hard core battler "middle finger prince" LMFAO the balcony n drop dead but still laughing. to sum it all up. Wack verse reflects off the wack name.[COLOR="Silver"]

....NIGGA YOU KNOW MY NAME! U PROLLY SAY IT IN YOU SLEEP BYTCH! (lol!)

IM MACC DUH MOTHAFUCCIN GOD!

:)

---------- Post added at 07:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 AM ----------

http://www.letsbeef.com/images/myemcees/889217/889217.jpg?1647740655

....Now After All These Simulated & Rediculously Juvenile Gay Jokes THIS IS WHAT SNOOPYS MOTHAFUCCIN EMCEE LOOKS LIKE?? ARE U SERIOUS? PWAHAHAH!!! NIGGA DONT MIND MY NAME, EVERYBODY KNOWS IM MACC!!! BUT HOW THE FUCC DO YOU EXPLAIN THIS?? LMAOOOO!! IS THIS WHAT YOUR INNER SELF REFLECTS WHEN U LOOK IN THE MIRROR?? LLS!!

NIGGA SITTTT THE FUCCCCC DOWN!!!!!!!

#CredibilityFINITO!

Snoopy316
11-19-2013, 03:37 PM
....NIGGA YOU KNOW MY NAME! U PROLLY SAY IT IN YOU SLEEP BYTCH! (lol!)

IM MACC DUH MOTHAFUCCIN GOD!

:)

---------- Post added at 07:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 AM ----------

http://www.letsbeef.com/images/myemcees/889217/889217.jpg?1647740655

....Now After All These Simulated & Rediculously Juvenile Gay Jokes THIS IS WHAT SNOOPYS MOTHAFUCCIN EMCEE LOOKS LIKE?? ARE U SERIOUS? PWAHAHAH!!! NIGGA DONT MIND MY NAME, EVERYBODY KNOWS IM MACC!!! BUT HOW THE FUCC DO YOU EXPLAIN THIS?? LMAOOOO!! IS THIS WHAT YOUR INNER SELF REFLECTS WHEN U LOOK IN THE MIRROR?? LLS!!

NIGGA SITTTT THE FUCCCCC DOWN!!!!!!!

#CredibilityFINITO!
LMAO, still haven't answered the question. What has my MC cartoon picture got anything to do with the fact u and dope exchange shirtless pics? so are u allergic to the letter "K" or something? What's with all this fucc and maCc and snacc n racc n smacc, ur dumbass was never tought the full alphabet at school? Learn to type K. Ur not cool, it rather make u look stupid tbh. Just saying.

The Dope Man
11-19-2013, 03:40 PM
^^^^^LMFAO

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

if you really believe Theodore's gay fantasies & tha shit he does wit his cousins out in hickville minnesota than your just as gay as Lil theodore is...

Snoopy316
11-19-2013, 03:52 PM
^^^^^LMFAO

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

if you really believe Theodore's gay fantasies & tha shit he does wit his cousins out in hickville minnesota than your just as gay as Lil theodore is...

Lol here comes the second half of the faggothood, I notice on his status he writes "keeping a tight circle" ok that's good but dawg, how THA fuck u gonna keep ur circle tight when maCc butt fucc u in the anal ring every day?

---------- Post added at 07:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 AM ----------

maCc, cracc, wacc, fucc, stucc, chucc, succ, kicc, sicc, picc, dicc, <--- hahaha that's how maCc types but he also bold it all and center it nicely.

Fidel Z
11-19-2013, 04:07 PM
^LMAOOOOOOOOOOO GET UM!

Lockhart
11-19-2013, 04:37 PM
#PANTYMAYONNAISE

Mokane
11-19-2013, 05:58 PM
Grizzy u again i thought this kids career be dead by now
LoL well look whos talking about Gay dudes when Grizzy is a Gay
Dude himself like Dr Dre so u want me to get upset like Tupac
and say Fuck Dre and Fuck U when u see bullets flying
that will be the only time U and ur words will be dieing
ill visit Grizzys corpse at the Funeral and spit on him
Yeah just like that guy did in The movie Truck Turner
Yea i got a bullet proof vest thats why my words and me myself
and i aint dieing ya be garbadge spitting like robots after each pausr
With question mark and exclamation mark in the Dark u know
Theirs narcs and killers waiting for U cause ill point them to you
Cuz Grizzy u a Mark busta lol u rap like Souljah Boy
and Bow Wow combined and i dont care if they both gay
Like Grizzy cuz i heard rumors the whole city is infected with gayness
I guess the transvestites taking over ask Sir Tims on youtube
Eversince i heard u noobs were doing faggot stuff i knew the shots
I heard outside was because of this so at night im either willingly
going to want to get myself killed outside at night whether u gay
Or not cause i dont play that faggotry i only play Thug poetry and
Slay niggaz so man up and stop spreading HIV and STDs before
I really get Mad like Ice Ts beef with Souljah Toy cause thats what he
Will be a dead Action figure..i heard hes tryin to own guns and be gangsta
But look here ima cold hearted Monster the only thing Gangster is if this faggot jusy
Shoot himself and give straight people some Goddayum peace
Yeah i Blasphemed the lord thy Gods name online so what the fuck
He gon do and what u gonna do Nigga im psychotic to the point
I feel two faced id kill all u niggaz on here as well as God now
that shits Gangsta to me then ill kill Satan for last cuz Satandamn
I want to be the only dude on letsbeef with power sitting on Gods thrown
Having Angels blown to bits and thrown to the pits if hell for disrespecting
Me on earth as well as the fucking Demons this World is mine like Tony Montanna go figure my
Only cure for the disease i have is death and ive never heard of it only my wrath
Kept me alive past 20 cuz i wanted a deathwish like Charles Bronson RIP
He died an old man but i wont ill never die here cuz my craziness will keep me alive til i dive in
With yall fuck the lake of fire

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

I typed this bullshit on the ipad and both of them are pissing me oFf
My nerves is getting heated reaching to the point of pandemonium
Id wrap niggaz in Aluminum foil after i killed them and tell their folks
I was making food for Cannibals bitch if God and Satan doesnt exist neither should
My enemies and i ....i guess? Fuck this World ya can all suck Deaths Dick lol

Theodore Grizzly
11-19-2013, 06:24 PM
But look here ima cold hearted Monster the only thing Gangster is if this faggot jusy
Me on earth as well as the fucking Demons this World is mine like Tony Montanna go figure my
Only cure for the disease i have is death and ive never heard of it only my wrath
He died an old man but i wont ill never die here cuz my craziness will keep me alive til i dive in

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

I was making food for Cannibals bitch if God and Satan doesnt exist neither should

lmao you called me dr. dre thanks homie its mutch appreciated :fyou::fyou:

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

also i think you may be illiterate

Looney Shroomz
11-19-2013, 06:40 PM
As if you could be fucked reading that?

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

I rather chug petrol and eat lit candles

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

Send us some bars Mokane on a text battle, give my homies some credits

Theodore Grizzly
11-19-2013, 06:46 PM
yeah bro i could use some stat padding forreal.

The Dope Man
11-19-2013, 06:53 PM
^LMAOOOOOOOOOOO GET UM!

^^You're nothing more than a weak hype man..get yo weight up, not ya hate up

Theodore Grizzly
11-19-2013, 06:57 PM
^^You're nothing more than a weak hype man..get yo weight up, not ya hate up

mokane would body your ass, lol saying were throwing rocks at the throne lmao you aint shit on this site bro, why dont you go get sloppy drunk and post another cypher about it, better yet why dont you keep following macc around cause everytime hes unbanned your right back on your knees sucking him off like hes actually good. Go pop some more pills faggot

Looney Shroomz
11-19-2013, 07:20 PM
I got no hate, but whats the point of LB if we all homies, need a little spark for shit to light up. Be a fucking wasteland otherwise, but you aint seriously taking this for a real live fight? You do know what this site is called right, if you don't wanna get hyped mate. Why did you reply to my 8, out of politeness? No, to try and prove you could rap better. Or fuck it, I'll drop the whole Prince n you thing right now if you want to go back to, whatever the fuck you were doing.

Snoopy316
11-19-2013, 09:30 PM
did anyone understand what mokane was talking about?

Row
11-19-2013, 09:45 PM

well I can see how he beat apollyon - dudes dope.

Fidel Z
11-20-2013, 04:44 AM
^^^^^LMFAO

^^You're nothing more than a weak hype man..get yo weight up, not ya hate up... Lol you joke

Fidel > Dope Fag.... You're usually quick to send bars, why you scared? my inbox is open, im waiting bitch nigga.

Snoopy316
11-20-2013, 03:05 PM
Lol Fidel z, teach that faggot a lesson. He's a pussy. He's scare to send anyone battle. Pussy ass bitch is weak.

Fidel Z
11-20-2013, 03:09 PM
Foreal, now that niggas are elevating, he scared to send, i dont blame him tho, after all that shit he was talking, if I body him (which i will) he might aswell never log in to this bitch again.

Snoopy316
11-20-2013, 03:13 PM
Bruh he doesnt know how to punch. U will body him with ur eyes closed. That nigga is beyond weak actually. He battle people who just started their account but claim he's dope lol. A little fish in a little pond

Fidel Z
11-20-2013, 03:29 PM
Foreal, I got love for that nigga MAC he cool, but this bitch dope fag is a fraud lool foreal, nothing but talk, you've bodied him twice already he doesn't want a 3rd L

The Dope Man
11-20-2013, 04:20 PM
y'all still got it twisted... i beat snoopy first (when i sent, got 4 out of 5 FVC votes), next was a blind drop and he won (with no FVC votes)...

Im waitin for ya bars fuck boy....

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

Lol Fidel z, teach that faggot a lesson. He's a pussy. He's scare to send anyone battle. Pussy ass bitch is weak.

When's tha last time you sent bars? hypocritical muthafucka...

& fidel.. you aint even got 50 battles, yet you talk all this shit like you some type of vet smh..too busy ridin dick on this site..

Snoopy316
11-20-2013, 08:55 PM
^pffftt, Tha Dope Man u stupid fool, last time I sent you bars and whooped ur ass 100%, give me ur words and we go round 3, but knowing a pussy ass bitch u are, keep pretending to be good. ur wack and u know it.

HIGHpothasis
11-20-2013, 09:21 PM

Says The Nigga Who ONLY Gets Wins Off Of Sniping ADMITTINGLY.....

smh.

The Dope Man
11-20-2013, 10:14 PM
getting 4 noob votes isnt whooping some1s ass.. it'd be a different story if tha FVC actually voted like last time, when i won..Whatever makes you sleep at night fagget..

But Yo Snoopy316 how does it feel to have a crew fulla noobs & ghosts that havent signed on in over 5 years? Fuckin Theodore is your 2nd best emcee LMAO! which is funny cuz just a few weeks ago he was sayin how he'd beat up your aussie ass and that you fuck kangaroos n shit, now you're all on each others dicks like before SMH LOL y'all too funny.

GOL is FUCKIN PATHETIC, tha absolute worst crew to ever exist on this site. No one wants to roll with your fagget ass, & that's tha truth. It would be an embarrassment to be in your crew. And your slogan says it all "can't beat us join us" we all can beat GOL so no one wants to join your weak ass crew LOL

The Brotherhood > GOL... ALL DAY! We would fuckin slaughter your crew!! & YOU CAN'T DENY THAT FUCK BOY!!

GET YOUR WEIGHT UP, NOT YA HATE UP!!

Snoopy316
11-20-2013, 10:33 PM
lol look at this weak ass fag, talk all this shit and still ain't sending a round 3 when I sent last time and whooped his ass 100%. "havent signed on in over 5 years?" My crew was established in May 2013, so 5 years would be 2008. and wait for this.... I started here in 2012. so make sure u check ur facts before u make a complete fool in public.
ur crew name is so fucking wack not to mention u got a leader who got banned more than 5 times in two account LOL, and WHAT THA FUCK? did u change ur status from "keep a tight circle"? LOL u realized how fucking dumb that was huh?
speaking about "you're all on each others dick" this dope faggot sent me a peace treaty wanting to be my friend not longer ago. and when I caught him talking shit about a crew member I bitch slapped him and now he's regretting that he ever wrote that 1 page of peace treaty. hahaha

The Dope Man
11-20-2013, 10:48 PM
you didnt send.. we did a blind drop..And You Haven't Battled In Months, Why Would I Send And Have to Wait To January For Your Bitch Ass To Respond? Fuckin Duck..

And i was obviously exaggerating about tha 5 years you dumb fuck. And i only tried makin peace so your lame ass noob posse would stop hate voting on my battles, but that didnt work cause they kept on bein tha annoying lil fucks they've always been..

But damn didnt know you were trackin my statuses like I'm Some Celebrity.. You Have One Sick Mind Though, Everything Is Gay To You Huh? When are you gonna come out tha closet? We won't be surprised when you do homo..

Your Tha Only Fool Bruh.. Completely Ignoring My Previous Post Cause Your Scared To Face Tha Truth That Your a Closet Fag And You Lead a Crew Fulla Weak Lames that have a failing winning percentage..

Idk where you got this sense of entitlement.. But Go Head Keep believin your "God"..Your whole LB career is pathetic just like your crew.. Stop ignoring tha fact that you have the worst crew to ever be created in LB..

So Like I Said...

GET YO WEIGHT UP, NOT YO HATE UP!

You like R.Kelly trapped in tha Closet

Snoopy316
11-20-2013, 11:36 PM
still no battle coming my way, pussy ass keeps barking but no bite. u know I can body ur non punching weak faggot ass without even trying. why else would u not send. how fucking wack of an excuse. keep sharing shirtless pics in gayhood though. nothing wrong with being urself LOL. speaking about tracking people down like celebrity, u can't help not checking out my page daily to see what activities is going on here. u miserable sad fuck. don't have too much fun on my page while i'm away. n why u typing that "weight up hate up" shit twice like it's belongs in your signature? LOL fucking twit.

Theodore Grizzly
11-20-2013, 11:44 PM
still no battle coming my way, pussy ass keeps barking but no bite. u know I can body ur non punching weak faggot ass without even trying. why else would u not send. how fucking wack of an excuse. keep sharing shirtless pics in gayhood though. nothing wrong with being urself LOL. speaking about tracking people down like celebrity, u can't help not checking out my page daily to see what activities is going on here. u miserable sad fuck. don't have too much fun on my page while i'm away. n why u typing that "weight up hate up" shit twice like it's belongs in your signature? LOL fucking twit.

Snoop forget to mention that dopes a lying hack too, Couldnt fuck with me on my worst day, If i was bed ridden with a flesh eating disease and didnt have hands anymore to type a battle response you'd still take an L to me cause i dont let gay boys who send shirtless pics beat me in battles. Also quit pming me asking for pics fag boy it aint gonna happen, and stay off my page i dont want a free dick suck. You use my name to stay relevant on this site because its the only hope your percocet addicted ass can cling too. Your weak and your mental as well as physical state is deteriorating from that addiction so for your own well being check yourself into rehab and stop vaginal leaking

Snoopy316
11-21-2013, 12:11 AM
^ pussy ass dope fag is crying now. 2 vs 1, is too much for him, he's not as strong as mushroom head's ex boss steve urkil. LOL

Theodore Grizzly
11-21-2013, 12:12 AM
Lmao urkle aka grizzeatsawholelottacock tried to kill himself after reading our forum rants bro, dopes the next but yo snoop check your pm in a sec i got something really funny to show ya that i found the other day.

Snoopy316
11-21-2013, 12:26 AM
hahahah, dope man and macc will die hahahahahaha, funny as fuck. can't wait for the bang!

Theodore Grizzly
11-21-2013, 12:28 AM
Haha when the bomb drops it drops hard GOL will have the last laugh for everyone else tomorrow night you will see what im talking about. haha dont worry snoopy tomorrow night brother...BOOM!! HAHAHAHA

Snoopy316
11-21-2013, 12:30 AM
lmao, drop the bomb when dope man is active too, that faggot like to talk it up like he's good, lets see his reaction after the nuclear bomb lmao

Theodore Grizzly
11-21-2013, 12:34 AM
Lmao they'll prolly hang themselves bro like this is some bad shit i got cooking in the crock pot this is almost like too terrible to do to someone but the fags pushed me too far

Snoopy316
11-21-2013, 12:46 AM
Lmao they'll prolly hang themselves bro like this is some bad shit i got cooking in the crock pot this is almost like too terrible to do to someone but the fags pushed me too far

lmao, well if they do hang themselves I think dope man would be successful but macc well he's a bit fat, the rope might break.

Theodore Grizzly
11-21-2013, 12:52 AM
lmao naw bro their both too fucking retarded to figure out how to hang themselves and on the contrary maccs a scrawny bitch dope is the fat one, but dope would prolly try and hang himself using his ceiling fan and hed end up breaking that shit. Hed be too high on percocet to determine that using your ceiling fan is indeed stupid as shit

Snoopy316
11-21-2013, 01:13 AM
Well either way they'll die at the end of the day when the ceiling fall on them cus they too fucking fat. Too fat that when they go to the Cinema to watch a movie they sat next to everyone.

Theodore Grizzly
11-21-2013, 01:28 AM
lmao dope man sent me this earlier thought id share it with ya

http://www.brokencool.com/.a/6a010536846743970c017d3da8e7f2970c-800wi

Snoopy316
11-21-2013, 01:51 AM
Hahaha that's his dad?

Thugasanti
11-21-2013, 04:26 AM
I dont know why snoopy is even here,he has been in a lot of shit and still has the audacity to name drop.
Youll be Back in January but your happy being a Bitch in November?

Brother hood puts in work,you guys are fourmcees,all talk and no action and can only act hard on the forums

Snoopy316
11-21-2013, 04:38 AM
And who's Multi account r u? Which hater I got who I buried in the past have to go out of their way to make another account? "Only act Hard on forum" maybe ur blind but my winning record is more than ur mum getting banged last night. Sit down kid

Hubert Cumberdale
11-21-2013, 05:00 AM
Tripple (spelled wrong) flame heavy weight champion.

ULC titles are looking a bit more prestigious now.

Fidel Z
11-21-2013, 05:17 AM
I dont know why snoopy is even here,he has been in a lot of shit and still has the audacity to name drop.
Youll be Back in January but your happy being a Bitch in November?

Brother hood puts in work,you guys are fourmcees,all talk and no action and can only act hard on the forums

LOOOOL at this bootleg version of DaDDio

Snoopy316
11-21-2013, 05:32 AM
Don't get too smart EtH. Or ur gonna lose ur last bit of authority left in ya. Ur topical mod.

Hubert Cumberdale
11-21-2013, 05:39 AM
Are you saying that I was unable to remain as a mod because I was too smart? In which case, I agree, and appreciate it.

Snoopy316
11-21-2013, 05:53 AM
In a way yes.

The Dope Man
11-21-2013, 09:51 AM
You faggets done rydin each other?

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 AM ----------

lmao dope man sent me this earlier thought id share it with ya

http://www.brokencool.com/.a/6a010536846743970c017d3da8e7f2970c-800wi

was this suppose to be funny...a meme? y'all really are so pathetic.

Snoopy316
11-21-2013, 02:37 PM
^ well I don't "expect" the person getting "picked on" will find any jokes that is towards him "funny". Infact they will do anything they can to say its wack just like dope man. And every time dope man gets pushed to the limit he say shit like he wanna hit me with a baseball bat in real life hahaha that's what u call angry and can't hold down his anger. Too easy to push his button. The most sensitive bitch on earth lol

The Dope Man
11-21-2013, 03:24 PM
^ well I don't "expect" the person getting "picked on" will find any jokes that is towards him "funny". Infact they will do anything they can to say its wack just like dope man. And every time dope man gets pushed to the limit he say shit like he wanna hit me with a baseball bat in real life hahaha that's what u call angry and can't hold down his anger. Too easy to push his button. The most sensitive bitch on earth lol

^ Na I'm just stating facts, cause if i saw you talkin all that shit on tha streets id fuck you up.. but I aint mad.. Why would i be mad? it's tha internet LOL & Your a Lil aussie islander bitch.. Idk why you think your pushing everyones buttons all tha time, no one gives a fuck. You love trolling huh? tryna instigate with those dumb ass comments tryna sound smart. And it's not just me.. No1 thinks your or Grizz or that played out meme is funny.. What's funny is your weak ass crew & that lil slogan you have ~cant beat us join us~. But i guess tha slogan worked.. everyone who cant beat you joined you...Fuckin scrubs. Do what ya butt buddy Theo said and "Go Fuck a Kangaroo". But Let Me Know When Ya Bitch Ass is finally battling again & we'll get a crew battle going..The Brotherhood Vs GOL.. I'll even let you choose who you want to battle Me or MaCc. So until then Fuck Off.. You Bitch ass stays hidin in tha forums... Snoopy316

GRizzEAT
11-21-2013, 05:37 PM
^ Na I'm just stating facts, cause if i saw you talkin all that shit on tha streets id fuck you up.. but I aint mad.. Why would i be mad? it's tha internet LOL & Your a Lil aussie islander bitch.. Idk why you think your pushing everyones buttons all tha time, no one gives a fuck. You love trolling huh? tryna instigate with those dumb ass comments tryna sound smart. And it's not just me.. No1 thinks your or Grizz or that played out meme is funny.. What's funny is your weak ass crew & that lil slogan you have ~cant beat us join us~. But i guess tha slogan worked.. everyone who cant beat you joined you...Fuckin scrubs. Do what ya butt buddy Theo said and "Go Fuck a Kangaroo". But Let Me Know When Ya Bitch Ass is finally battling again & we'll get a crew battle going..The Brotherhood Vs GOL.. I'll even let you choose who you want to battle Me or MaCc. So until then Fuck Off.. You Bitch ass stays hidin in tha forums... Snoopy316

Im back now.... Show some goddamn respect:high:

Obey
11-21-2013, 05:44 PM
Im back now.... Show some goddamn respect:high:

Welcome back.

GRizzEAT
11-21-2013, 05:56 PM
Thanku sir.

The Dope Man
11-21-2013, 06:30 PM
Thanku sir.

GRizzEAT wasnt talkin to you. That was aimed at your imposter.. theodoreGrizzy .. My Bad for tha confusion..

GRizzEAT
11-21-2013, 07:01 PM
ikno brah man... jus tha fact yall callin boi "Grizz" is enuff tho...

sad shit tbh.

Theodore Grizzly
11-21-2013, 09:17 PM
Oh i sorry was the name trade marked, whose been here longer..oh yeah thats right..oh and wait whats this? Who hasnt been made famous from cheating, and helping his crew members win titles..oh yeah whoops sorry bro you aint the real grizz...and dope quit lying saying your buttons arent being pushed your as butt hurt as ever you keep coming back to get jizz blasted like your girl cause shes tired of your fat ass picking the pill bottle and some butter over her. Oh and quit acting hard saying if we said this shit to you in the streets youd fuck us up, is anyone really scared of you? NO lol your a fucking joke that kisses macc on the mouth and tells him how good he is and how his scrawny bird chest really makes you feel...YA got sonned plain and fucking simple and will continue to be sonned as long as you keep making yourself a target..

GRizzEAT
11-21-2013, 09:39 PM
theres a good 8 levels to this shit, ur barely offa ground zero... & ukno this.

hop in tha back seat along w/ them tired ass disses son, daddy's home.

Theodore Grizzly
11-21-2013, 09:49 PM
theres a good 8 levels to this shit, ur barely offa ground zero... & ukno this.

hop in tha back seat son, daddy's home.

lmfao the last part happened to make me chuckle..but just a little bit..Now AHEM...First of all I gotta dig back in my archives and pull out a lil something..cause you know everyone basically forgot about you since you went ghost but.... oh yeah here you are..I have a file for one..Steven Urkel ahh yes the dude that gets pissed cause hes constantly cleaning off his glasses from his daily cum blasts Snoopy316 remember when we roasted ole urkel and the gang awhile back and shortly after..well what do you know murda muzik is basically no more...and oh wait whats this oh here it is

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/98/983cc77a1883e4f74d2f31aefa6e6e3efb852e09142fb3e367 196e5f088a4c2f.jpg

its just grizz doing what he does best..claiming the life of a gangster..its a damn shame..

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

Also Urkel how can you be claiming to be the "true" grizz when your avy is a damn wolf..You were the same kid playing that shape game tryna shove the squares through a circular hole...No urkel the squares go in the square shaped hole..there you go buddy..its ok now..even though i thought you nerds were supposed to be smart..

GRizzEAT
11-21-2013, 10:00 PM
naw hoe, tha squares run in that crew of butt pirates ur in..

.... but theres no arguement here, jus a PSA. later lil man..

..:high:

AmBitiousFlow
11-21-2013, 10:09 PM
naw hoe, tha squares run in that crew of butt pirates ur in..

.... but theres no arguement here, jus a PSA. later lil man..

..:high:

Lmao Murda!

Enfinite
11-21-2013, 10:10 PM
You know you win when you can post two sentences to their two paragraphs.
Grizz: 1

Theodore: 0

GRizzEAT
11-21-2013, 10:26 PM
it was tha emoticon that did it tho Enfinite

Theodore Grizzly
11-21-2013, 10:29 PM
You know you win when you can post two sentences to their two paragraphs.
Grizz: 1

Theodore: 0

ehh the wall of shame says otherwise

Row
11-21-2013, 10:56 PM
ehh the wall of shame says otherwise

ouch. too bad you still spit doodoo.

Theodore Grizzly
11-21-2013, 11:41 PM
ouch. too bad you still spit doodoo.

lol well see if i give a fuck about peoples opinions lol no one heres THAT good or theyd have made it big by now..its just for fun

Enfinite
11-22-2013, 12:01 AM
LOL. Being good doesn't mean you'll make it big. Look at half the niggas out today. Ass water.

Snoopy316
11-22-2013, 12:12 AM
Oh i sorry was the name trade marked, whose been here longer..oh yeah thats right..oh and wait whats this? Who hasnt been made famous from cheating, and helping his crew members win titles..oh yeah whoops sorry bro you aint the real grizz...and dope quit lying saying your buttons arent being pushed your as butt hurt as ever you keep coming back to get jizz blasted like your girl cause shes tired of your fat ass picking the pill bottle and some butter over her. Oh and quit acting hard saying if we said this shit to you in the streets youd fuck us up, is anyone really scared of you? NO lol your a fucking joke that kisses macc on the mouth and tells him how good he is and how his scrawny bird chest really makes you feel...YA got sonned plain and fucking simple and will continue to be sonned as long as you keep making yourself a target..

hahaha u hit the nail in the head with that one, fucking blunt man the gay pic xchange, faggot butt hurt as fuck everytime I made him mad he really wish he could get off his wheel chair and go out on the street to meet me, but that retard had his ass glued to his seat at home. LMAO kisses macc in the mouth HAHAHAHA can't be more true

Theodore Grizzly
11-22-2013, 12:13 AM
LOL. Being good doesn't mean you'll make it big. Look at half the niggas out today. Ass water.

Lol yeah i realized i kinda fucked myself with that..but its whatever people can say what they want about my bars cause as far as im concerned im not concerned

Snoopy316
11-22-2013, 12:18 AM
lmfao the last part happened to make me chuckle..but just a little bit..Now AHEM...First of all I gotta dig back in my archives and pull out a lil something..cause you know everyone basically forgot about you since you went ghost but.... oh yeah here you are..I have a file for one..Steven Urkel ahh yes the dude that gets pissed cause hes constantly cleaning off his glasses from his daily cum blasts Snoopy316 remember when we roasted ole urkel and the gang awhile back and shortly after..well what do you know murda muzik is basically no more...and oh wait whats this oh here it is

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/98/983cc77a1883e4f74d2f31aefa6e6e3efb852e09142fb3e367 196e5f088a4c2f.jpg

its just grizz doing what he does best..claiming the life of a gangster..its a damn shame..

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

Also Urkel how can you be claiming to be the "true" grizz when your avy is a damn wolf..You were the same kid playing that shape game tryna shove the squares through a circular hole...No urkel the squares go in the square shaped hole..there you go buddy..its ok now..even though i thought you nerds were supposed to be smart..

hmm I really wonder what happened to his pet the mushroom head anal ring pumper? any idea grizzy?

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

lol well see if i give a fuck about peoples opinions lol no one heres THAT good or theyd have made it big by now..its just for fun

HAHAHAHA killed all them try hards with that one LOL, I hate it when all these faggot keep picturing in their lil mind that they are real rap battlers when everyone knows this is a hobby site. LOL phe is the biggest fag who believes that shit, second biggest fag would be Grizzeat. check out his graphical awards again

Theodore Grizzly
11-22-2013, 12:24 AM
hahaha u hit the nail in the head with that one, fucking blunt man the gay pic xchange, faggot butt hurt as fuck everytime I made him mad he really wish he could get off his wheel chair and go out on the street to meet me, but that retard had his ass glued to his seat at home. LMAO kisses macc in the mouth HAHAHAHA can't be more true

He rolls outta the house in his wheelchair, a bottle of percocet in one hand, and some anal lube in the other. The only reason he even attacks us is cause he secretly wants to be in GOL, but i mean he just doesnt quite have enough talent to make the cut..its sad really..kindve like his life..i almost feel bad..until i think back on my times at the brother hood and all those shirtless pics him and finger were sending to each other..then i just get sick

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

hmm I really wonder what happened to his pet the mushroom head anal ring pumper? any idea grizzy?

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

HAHAHAHA killed all them try hards with that one LOL, I hate it when all these faggot keep picturing in their lil mind that they are real rap battlers when everyone knows this is a hobby site. LOL phe is the biggest fag who believes that shit, second biggest fag would be Grizzeat. check out his graphical awards again

Mushroom head just paid us a visit but after all the comments he got about being a superhero he decided to give up his lifelong dream and mushroom head was laid to rest as for ring pumper i heard hes getting his ring pumped behind gas stations. I think urkle still has em printed off and tacked to his wall and everytime hes feeling down, he thinks damn i made it big on a site thats going downhill, wow im fucking awesome. Then he realizes he still cant fuck with me and cuts his wrists to my battle verses and cypher bars crying himself to sleep cuddled up in the group home with his spittle rag and crack team of retards

Snoopy316
11-22-2013, 12:29 AM
He rolls outta the house in his wheelchair, a bottle of percocet in one hand, and some anal lube in the other. The only reason he even attacks us is cause he secretly wants to be in GOL, but i mean he just doesnt quite have enough talent to make the cut..its sad really..kindve like his life..i almost feel bad..until i think back on my times at the brother hood and all those shirtless pics him and finger were sending to each other..then i just get sick

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

Mushroom head just paid us a visit but after all the comments he got about being a superhero he decided to give up his lifelong dream and mushroom head was laid to rest as for ring pumper i heard hes getting his ring pumped behind gas stations. I think urkle still has em printed off and tacked to his wall and everytime hes feeling down, he thinks damn i made it big on a site thats going downhill, wow im fucking awesome. Then he realizes he still cant fuck with me and cuts his wrists to my battle verses and cypher bars crying himself to sleep cuddled up in the group home with his spittle rag and crack team of retards

hmm that's a sad story, but I heard they had a big fight down in MM and the 4 broke up and went their own way. no return, not even faggot make up sex can repair the break up. u heard any rumours why they broke up? something about snitching or something?

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

oh that dope fag mad because I slammed him 100% and he's scared to go round 3, been hiding behind macc believing macc is good LOL, don't piss him off too much, he will hit u with a baseball bat on the streets, LMAO

Theodore Grizzly
11-22-2013, 12:35 AM
It was more over the fact that they were all jealous over the fact that neither of them couldnt be urkles one and only so they decided if one of them couldnt have one then neither of them could so the group they formed at first was called the band of faggots kindve like the band of brothers but they experimented in the dark arts of anal foreplay before they decided to join a reputable crew called Certified dope

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

and lmao hell need more then a baseball bat hell prolly need like 4 battles of percocet

Snoopy316
11-22-2013, 12:37 AM
LMAO. yeah one of them got a warning for stirring shit. made me laugh. we need to invite mike stunner back to the party.

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

yeah real talk THE DOPE MAN is the lamest fuck in here, he battles noobs then talk shit about them like they are his toughest competitors LOL

Theodore Grizzly
11-22-2013, 12:39 AM
haha damn straight about stunna man but we all know dopes toughest competition is his addiction to them percocets

Snoopy316
11-22-2013, 12:43 AM
yeah that depressed fag had to take them Percocet pills cus he's too stressed out he can't beat a noob who started out for 1 day, a fresh account noob. that's how lame he is. anyone can beat that weak fag. even mokane can beat him without even turning on his computer

Theodore Grizzly
11-22-2013, 12:44 AM
lmao mokanes gonna whoop his ass with his fried ipad

Snoopy316
11-22-2013, 12:50 AM
^ Na I'm just stating facts, cause if i saw you talkin all that shit on tha streets id fuck you up..

he said he's just "stating facts", then goes and say "IF" he saw me talkin all that shit on tha streets he'd fuck me up..

what kinda "facts" are u stating here? about something that might happen IF? lol he's stating something that hasn't happened yet. wow, dumb cunt just embarrassed himself. sit back down fool

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

[quote=Theodore Grizzy;969019]lmao mokanes gonna whoop his ass with his fried ipad

hahahahah oh yeah I forgot mokane ain't got a comp. he uses his mum's broken ipad and charging up his mum phone or some shit. and still can whoop dope man wack face.

Execute
11-22-2013, 10:39 AM
Niggas should thank me..1 thread and I start off a epic rivalry...

GRizzEAT
11-22-2013, 05:55 PM
it takes a pretty strong level of gayness to be able to hold hands thru a internet connection...

js.

Theodore Grizzly
11-22-2013, 07:19 PM
it takes a pretty strong level of gayness to be able to hold hands thru a internet connection...

js.

Nah yo in all seriousness if you wanna see some real gayness look here

http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136643

shits fucked up

Execute
11-23-2013, 05:59 AM
bump......................

Snoopy316
11-24-2013, 02:05 PM
Execute, u really proud of this thread?