PDA

View Full Version : YouTube Contest - Minute To Win It

Pugz
11-08-2013, 06:32 PM
Ight here we go.. I downloaded some video editing software so I can assist Noble in posting vids up.. Forgive my skills for now :P... But yea heres the first few submissions.. More to come..

1. Bongers - Video Contest: Minute To Win It - Bongers - YouTube

2. Moni - Video Contest: Minute To Win It - Moni - YouTube

3. John J - Video Contest: Minute To Win It - John J - YouTube

4. S1THESICK - Video Contest: Minute To Win It - SITHESICK - YouTube

5. WHITZ - Video Contest: Minute To Win It - WHITZ - YouTube

6. WarSand - Video Contest: Minute To Win It - Warsand - YouTube

7. M-Rock - Video Contest: Minute To Win It - M-Rock - YouTube

Marty-McFly
11-08-2013, 07:32 PM
nice verses guys, strong jumpoff to the contest..quick question though, why did moni chop his own head off?..lol..dope verse but that took away alot from the performance..

HandJob Alias
11-09-2013, 05:28 AM
nice verses guys, strong jumpoff to the contest..quick question though, why did moni chop his own head off?..lol..dope verse but that took away alot from the performance..

First off your shit was on point cannon, it musta been an honor to spit after Big Hoss from Pawn Stars. You know the son of the bald headed owner guy...

Moses got that Axl Rose / Scott Weiland snake shimy move dont he?http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff482/juli-sa/Gifs/AxlcantandoPatience.gif

Tha Czar
11-09-2013, 09:53 AM

ya im now just noticin that my head chopped lol i just asked my homeboy cuz he posted it for me on his page. he said since im 6'5 and to damn tall, he couldnt crop it so he just posted anyway cuz he knew i wouldnt have enough time in the day to
re-record it

WHITZ
11-14-2013, 01:38 AM
Lets Beef Minute to Win it WHITZ - YouTube

Pugz
11-14-2013, 06:51 PM
List updated! Keep em coming folks!

SAND
11-20-2013, 10:27 PM
Pugz did you receive my submission? I sent to both emails, didn't know which one you used or not.

Pugz
11-20-2013, 10:29 PM
your 2nd submission was good on video... but has no sound...

SAND
11-20-2013, 11:28 PM
:O fuck... could've told me :P

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

Pugz I just sent another recording. If there's still no audio, I dunno what to tell ya.

Pugz
11-21-2013, 02:35 PM
WarSand bro this one sound doesnt work either... that 1st one you sent that was too short.. the sound worked so whatever you did then.. do it again.. or.. just do your audio and send it to me and ill lay it over the vid..

Pugz
11-21-2013, 06:18 PM
4 days left to submit... who else is game?

Leroy Brown
11-26-2013, 08:37 AM
Pugz is it too late to send? I can drop a video by tonite

Manhattan
11-26-2013, 07:23 PM
What he said^? Pugz

izayamoorman
11-26-2013, 08:28 PM
The deadline was the 25th. Come on now, there's no need for all that cheating. Keep it clean!

Pugz
11-26-2013, 10:15 PM
Submissions locked in and polls up for voting! Good Luck to all!

V3numb
11-27-2013, 02:26 AM
~Pause.. is moni wearing Cow Patterned Pants tho?..

Marty-McFly
11-27-2013, 02:41 PM
~Pause.. is moni wearing Cow Patterned Pants tho?..

lol..i think he's wearing army fatigues..my votes in, this contest was filled with a bunch of flowwers..wish i heard more punches but i voted for the one that stood out to me the most..

V3numb
11-27-2013, 10:59 PM
lol..i think he's wearing army fatigues..my votes in, this contest was filled with a bunch of flowwers..wish i heard more punches but i voted for the one that stood out to me the most..

tbh i figured that too but then i didnt see anything asides from b/w so maybe the grey meshed with the white idk ahah

off side.. i'm not gonna vote because id rather not have ppl feel that i'm bias or anything.. so i'll let this just play out without me

Pugz
11-28-2013, 05:33 AM
:rolleyes: I dropped my vote for S1.. Honestly thought he went HAM on this :D

John J
11-29-2013, 06:42 AM
i like war's presents on cam.. he got my vote.. am i allowed to vote? lol

UhMAZING
11-29-2013, 11:11 AM
Bongershad a nice verse, was decent...seemed he relied mostly on mono syllables though..
Moni, I see had to give me a shout out in his verse, and I knew it was directed towards me...if I entered in this know I would of had a rebuttal, plus his head being cut off does take away from the video...If his "friend" would of pointed the camera at his head, instead of keepin' his crotch in the shot the whole time would of been a better watch/listenJohn J He flowed nicely, didn't really have many punches, seemed cypherish...but still liked the verse and flow.. S1TheSickDidn't really catch much he said, seemed he was more focused on showing the audience how fast he can spit rather than slowing it down to emphasize the punches. Still Decent. Whitz I like parts of his verse, but not all...He had the Mic presence and the attitude..liked the "Cost/Tattoo on arm" line..WarSand Decent verse, terrible quality on the audio, seemed like he used a built in mic or something?? I hate those, they distort the audio..the big breath towards the end kinda took away from the verse too, also Props on the Ricc James Swag..M-Rock The audio seemed like it was out of sync with the video...but I liked the verse. Flow was smooth, and had a nice concept going...and threw punches. Plus at the end I almost jumped off the couch when his eyes almost popped out at the end. Overall this came down to 2 people for me, which would be Moni and M-Rock but after listening to each twice...My final decision and vote goes to M-Rock Liked the overall smoothness of the flow, the verse was nice with some good punches, and his verse just stood out the most to me. Good Job Everyone. Respect.

Pugz
11-29-2013, 11:52 AM
Wanna thank and commend everyone who submitted.. Everyone was above par on this one imo.. No whacks on this contest fo sho.. S1theSick got my vote.. His flow/delivery/lyrics stand out most to me.. My 2nd choice is M-Rock.. homies got skills on the mic! Big ups to everyone WHITZ Bongers Moni John J WarSand.. Great contest

HandJob Alias
11-29-2013, 01:54 PM
Who is the first guy that went wit the crazy eyes? He always pops up on the LB main page when i log in and I swear its a dominican/iranian Joe Rogan eyein me up like he wants to murder me..

Savage Capone
11-29-2013, 01:57 PM
:rolleyes: I dropped my vote for S1.. Honestly thought he went HAM on this :D

its funny you say that.... this is going on the H.A.M. jay Z and Kanye track instrumental.... appreciate the vote bro...

Manhattan
11-29-2013, 02:07 PM
Who is the first guy that went wit the crazy eyes? He always pops up on the LB main page when i log in and I swear its a dominican/iranian Joe Rogan eyein me up like he wants to murder me..

M-Rock haha

M-Rock
11-29-2013, 02:29 PM
Lol.. Appreciate the votes.. Props to everyone who submitted.. All had some nice lines.. I liked monis the best then S1 in a close second matter fact I gotta vote

Savage Capone
11-29-2013, 04:00 PM
Lol.. Appreciate the votes.. Props to everyone who submitted.. All had some nice lines.. I liked monis the best then S1 in a close second matter fact I gotta vote

appreciate it bro.... i thought your shit was killing it... thats why you go my vote, plus i didnt want to vote for myself, cause thats just being a bad sport.... thanks everyone that entered and good luck to you all

izayamoorman
11-29-2013, 09:16 PM
Wanna thank and commend everyone who submitted.. Everyone was above par on this one imo.. No whacks on this contest fo sho.. S1theSick got my vote.. His flow/delivery/lyrics stand out most to me.. My 2nd choice is M-Rock.. homies got skills on the mic! Big ups to everyone WHITZ Bongers Moni John J WarSand.. Great contest

Mucho Appreciated Fam. I'm a lil disappointed cuz I feel like there's a lil racism involved with the voting w/ me bein the only negro in the competition :D Just joking, but I honestly didn't listen to everyone's verse so I'm not voting but if I did, it would go to S1 cuz when I listened to his verse, I was like, "Damn.. This cat went in!"

Anyways, I would love it if u guys peeped my "I Had Sex With Death At A Music Festivity Cypher". It's gettin mad slept on; although, it is 64 lines, I promise it will be well worth your time.

Great Job to everyone! It was fun. Hopefully, I can come harder the next time around and grab myself a title. Once again, Kudos to all competitors here

Respect

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

I'm a lil disappointed cuz I feel like there's a lil racism involved with the voting w/ me bein the only negro in the competition :D Just joking

I forgot about WarSand lol Shows how much attention I paid to the competition. SMH

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

Eff it. I voted for Sick. Now show my cypher some love yall! Pugz WHITZ WarSand Manhattan Marty-McFly Moni M-Rock S1theSick John J UhMAZING HandJob Alias

Damn Bongers received 0 votes. I must really do suck

M-Rock
11-29-2013, 10:31 PM
This nigga said he aint listen to all the verses.. Then asks niggaz to check out his cypher.. Then says ef it and votes.. Fuckin cornball yes you are that garbage. And this comment has nothing to do with who you voted for and everything to do with u admitting that you didn't take 6 minutes to listen to the entries. If you would've voted for me I'd feel the same and have ya shit subtracted. At least say ef it I went back listened and thought sicks shit was the best. Blatant fuckery right there

izayamoorman
11-30-2013, 12:38 AM
So would you have rather me voted without admitting I didn't listen to the verses? At least I had the balls to admit it, you just mad cuz I didn't vote for your ass! The reason I slept on the verses is because the connection is so slow where I'm currently at and have been for the past few weeks that the videos barely even load. Plus, I'm the most slept on artist from the site and it's been that way since day 1. U'll realize it one of these days, u aint fuckin with me on some real talk shit.

---------- Post added at 01:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

That was totally uncalled for. Fuck your life I hope you die from a tragic car accident while your parents and kids are in the car with you bitch! And I wish all of you are put on life support for at least a few months before y'all finally pass away

---------- Post added at 01:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 AM ----------

This nigga said he aint listen to all the verses.. Then asks niggaz to check out his cypher.. Then says ef it and votes.. Fuckin cornball yes you are that garbage. And this comment has nothing to do with who you voted for and everything to do with u admitting that you didn't take 6 minutes to listen to the entries. If you would've voted for me I'd feel the same and have ya shit subtracted. At least say ef it I went back listened and thought sicks shit was the best. Blatant fuckery right there

Oh, and go ahead and hate vote on my cypher so Pugz can ban that ass BIATCH!

M-Rock
11-30-2013, 01:21 AM
I clearly stated that with you admitting you didn't listen to all of the submissions I wouldn't want your vote and if I got I'd have it taken off. Why would I be mad? I find it funny that you want the people who's shit you didn't listen to with something on the line to go and listen to your garbage ass cypher. Called for is actually the best way to describe my comment

Please understand that slept on and trash are not the same thing. Now chill out before you affiliated wit the next video contest without signin up

Tha Czar
11-30-2013, 10:19 AM
Bongershad a nice verse, was decent...seemed he relied mostly on mono syllables though..
Moni, I see had to give me a shout out in his verse, and I knew it was directed towards me...if I entered in this know I would of had a rebuttal, plus his head being cut off does take away from the video...If his "friend" would of pointed the camera at his head, instead of keepin' his crotch in the shot the whole time would of been a better watch/listenJohn J He flowed nicely, didn't really have many punches, seemed cypherish...but still liked the verse and flow.. S1TheSickDidn't really catch much he said, seemed he was more focused on showing the audience how fast he can spit rather than slowing it down to emphasize the punches. Still Decent. Whitz I like parts of his verse, but not all...He had the Mic presence and the attitude..liked the "Cost/Tattoo on arm" line..WarSand Decent verse, terrible quality on the audio, seemed like he used a built in mic or something?? I hate those, they distort the audio..the big breath towards the end kinda took away from the verse too, also Props on the Ricc James Swag..M-Rock The audio seemed like it was out of sync with the video...but I liked the verse. Flow was smooth, and had a nice concept going...and threw punches. Plus at the end I almost jumped off the couch when his eyes almost popped out at the end. Overall this came down to 2 people for me, which would be Moni and M-Rock but after listening to each twice...My final decision and vote goes to M-Rock Liked the overall smoothness of the flow, the verse was nice with some good punches, and his verse just stood out the most to me. Good Job Everyone. Respect.

i recorded from my brothers laptop and sent it to my "friend". apparently the video was to big and it had to be minimized and it accidentally cut off my head from the vid. couldnt re-record it, to busy...and jus becuz i said amazing, u instantly assumed it was about u..? i cant talk cuz i thought one ur tracks was a diss about me so we even..but if i wanted to take a shot at you, id fire alot harder than that. no pun intended..

UhMAZING
11-30-2013, 01:28 PM
So would you have rather me voted without admitting I didn't listen to the verses? At least I had the balls to admit it, you just mad cuz I didn't vote for your ass! The reason I slept on the verses is because the connection is so slow where I'm currently at and have been for the past few weeks that the videos barely even load. Plus, I'm the most slept on artist from the site and it's been that way since day 1. U'll realize it one of these days, u aint fuckin with me on some real talk shit.

---------- Post added at 01:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

That was totally uncalled for. Fuck your life I hope you die from a tragic car accident while your parents and kids are in the car with you bitch! And I wish all of you are put on life support for at least a few months before y'all finally pass away

---------- Post added at 01:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 AM ----------

Oh, and go ahead and hate vote on my cypher so Pugz can ban that ass BIATCH!

I think what M-Rock is trying to say is:

If you post saying that you want people involved in this competition to go and rate your Cypher, but can't take the time to go and watch all the submissions and vote prior to that...it's kinda disrespectful, and they more than likely won't go peep the shit. My internet is mad slow, it took me like 45 minutes just to watch all the submissions...but I took that time out to listen and give my honest opinion if I voted. Nor am I using it as a plug to get my Cypher or Traccs,etc out there. Plus I highly doubt that Pugz would Ban Anyone for voting poorly on a Cypher. There's much Bigger shit to worry about on here than what people are rating Cyphers. Just Saying.
Wrong Place---Wrong Time---Wrong Way

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

i recorded from my brothers laptop and sent it to my "friend". apparently the video was to big and it had to be minimized and it accidentally cut off my head from the vid. couldnt re-record it, to busy...and jus becuz i said amazing, u instantly assumed it was about u..? i cant talk cuz i thought one ur tracks was a diss about me so we even..but if i wanted to take a shot at you, id fire alot harder than that. no pun intended..

Lol. Ahhhh, I thought your friend recorded it. I know we had that momemnt when we thought we was dissing each other, so I figured that's why you used the "word choice" you did. Also, Like wise. If I was dissing you, you'd know it. Lol. You did ya thing though, Respect.

ShotsFired
11-30-2013, 01:51 PM
Ya pretty stupid to admit you didn't listen to every ones cypher and then cast a vote....smh that shit should be removed

Savage Capone
11-30-2013, 11:03 PM
I agree... please remove dudes vote. I don't want a vote if all submissions weren't looked at. If you can't watch them all don't vote... Pugz please romove that last vote for me.

Pugz
12-01-2013, 03:09 PM
done.. right now u and m are tied.. we can either do a tie breaking poll or u guys can submit another 1 min vid and we can vote off that? sup to u guys

Pugz
12-01-2013, 03:10 PM
we will wait until 10pm tho when poll closes

HandWrapz
12-01-2013, 03:14 PM
Well I just placed a VOTE. Im Sorry to be the Tie Breaker. FYI I did listen to all

Pugz
12-01-2013, 03:31 PM
word..

Pugz
12-01-2013, 03:31 PM
give a explanation for your vote too iWrekm makes people believe you lol

Savage Capone
12-02-2013, 12:31 AM
Congratulations to M-Rock. Big ups to all who entered. Cant wait for the next one.

HandWrapz
12-02-2013, 12:50 AM
Haha. Ok i certaintly didnt feel the need to. But sure, i would have to say it was really only 2 that stood out to me. And it was mostly due to quality of video. I feel in a video battle i take in a lot more when looking at dude and comparing what he saying to what he look like. That shit you selling gets a closer look. My winner sold me not only with apperance and visual, but also the better bars, S1 was nasty with his word play and delivery! I made mu choice not only on lyrics but over sll performance. I feel comfortable with my decision. Good work guys very entertaining.

SIXX-SHOTT
12-02-2013, 03:14 AM
Congrats to m rock..nice competition fellas..i think s1 should receive a runner up title for his effort

Manhattan
12-02-2013, 04:10 PM
Dope contest here....Some sick vids no doubt