PDA

View Full Version : EveryBody Loves A Good ComeBack...

Joe MuGGz
11-08-2013, 08:55 AM
I told myself that I would come back for a few months just to see how LB is holding up... I like what I see and I will be staying since it's so fun inserting my foot in alot of yall ass...

I would like to salute LB... X.. V.. @Pugz (Peep the nex track with Pugs btw! Lets Beef Track: Go In - Pugz, Dat Bull Style, Muggz - By: Pugz) .. @Noble.. the entire staff.. admins and Mods.. You guys gave alot of hungry creative minds a platform to express.. it's great for the culture..

I decided to stay.. finish what I started..

I seen it all on this site.. From being on some of the Illest Crews.. Started with Apoc.. Moved to Da Union... Then Supreme Regime.. Front Runnerz.. Legendary Beefs with @DangerRich and @SaintC.. @Xxplicit and @LypLoc.. Droppin MixTapes... Hosting BeefRadio (the first LB Radio Station) with @StottyPimpin.. met some of the illest emcees in the world.. Building good relationships... @OLD @Askari @Roe @Conceited @RealTalk @DjWenjay @Willy Grubbz @Allboro .. etc.. Too bad most of them are inactive now..

It's still good to see the new generation... witness the new level of talent.. it's exciting..

So Salute To LB and Everyone in it... You doing something right because Im still interested...

lllllllllllll
11-08-2013, 12:39 PM
Good post dawg.. Good post. Glad ya like it here and your comfortable. Stay up king

Babylon
11-08-2013, 12:42 PM
I'm pretty new here when you look at how long it's been up, and I'm very happy this site exists man. Like OP said it gives us a platform to do what we love, and there's no other site like this that's actually good. So yeah, thanks everybody.

V3numb
11-08-2013, 12:45 PM
what punk said..

Fidel Z
11-08-2013, 01:42 PM
Shoutout to my nigga MLK. Lol Nah but respect to you my g

Student
11-08-2013, 07:26 PM
*Salutes Back*

NOBLE
11-08-2013, 11:58 PM
Thanks man...I enjoyed your verse the most on that track btw!