PDA

View Full Version : Drug Usage

The Dope Man
11-07-2013, 12:00 PM
I'm just curious to see how many of y'all are 'Drug Users' & what kinds of shit y'all fucked with. Could be past experiences or present, dont matter. What's your opinion on certain types of drugs. Or are you against 'All Drugs' all together...

I've Probably got about 8 years experience using drugs. Been smokin weed since i was 14 (about to turn 22), FIRST did Coke, Xannies, Painkillers when i was 18-19. Also done shrooms, acid, molly, ectasy pills, adderall, morphine, and even a lil bit of Diesel (Heroin).. Recently the past 2 years I've been addicted to Oxys, Percocet (The Blue 30 Miligrams, A-215, V, M, A-224. Had them all haha)

*I'm not promoting drugs at all!* (unless you live in my town, then i got what you need!) them shits are not meant to be fucked wit regularly. I'm just curious to hear some opinions and experiences....& If y'all got any questions let me know, I have plenty of experience!

-Leave it

Indonesia
11-07-2013, 01:05 PM
I don't do drugs.

1) Why would i want to harm my body (you only get one)
2) You can lose all of your friends and/or family
3) I'd rather be successful in life

Hubert Cumberdale
11-07-2013, 01:28 PM
Dirty Work.

I used to smoke weed, but now I don't enjoy it at all. I drink, which might count? I've done coke like 5 times, took that legal cancer in powder form shit when it came out a few times, but really wouldn't do anything again with the exception of the odd joint.

Obey
11-07-2013, 02:09 PM
If you're addicted to oxys, you're basically addicted to heroin. I'd seek help ASAP. It's not worth it, just drink. :D

Fredo Lombardi
11-07-2013, 02:10 PM
smoked a joint for the first time in 9th grade loved it

I had a big bag of lays and chocolate chip cookies
and was watching south park

i never experienced something like that before food taste better
everything is funny i wanted to stay like that forever

was smoking ever since....not like im hooked or nothing

because i stopped cold turkey plenty of times for jobs

-Apollyon-
11-07-2013, 02:59 PM
Victor Mancini vs Mictor Vancini

UhMAZING
11-07-2013, 03:06 PM
I don't do drugs.

1) Why would i want to harm my body (you only get one)
2) You can lose all of your friends and/or family
3) I'd rather be successful in life

1.Exactly, you only get one...so why not go Nuts.......No homo.
2.You could walk out your door and get hit by a bus any day, any time.
3.I'm sure and know for facts based on celebrity gossip and news shows, Most people that ARE successful DO use drugs.

:high:

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

But to put my 2 cents in, I've been smoking weed since I was 8. It's all I know, my family does it and most friends (so don't have to worry about losing any of those) You shouldn't think drinking is better than doing "Drugs" because it's not, it's a drug in itself. Other than always being high off that chronic, for 2 months straight I smoked nothing but Cracc, Nice high, too short, made me look like a starving african kid from those commercials you see, Quit cold turkey. Other than that, I've fucc'd with meth a couple dozen times, doesn't really do much for me..I can smoke a tiner and go to sleep no problem. oh yeah, and 1 time I did mescaline AKA Peyote, in powder form put in a capsule. If you wanna trip for about 3 days straight, take 1. Other than that Mary Jane is the only thing that's stayed with me and stayed true. I don't even consider it a drug....How can you when more than 30 states have legalized it, and most perscription drugs and other illegal drugs are way more harmful or have side effects worse than Marijuana does. summing this up, to quote a song: "I must be high to function"

Joe MuGGz
11-07-2013, 03:10 PM
I smoke a little bud here and there.. Not really pressed on escaping reality.. I like to stay alert.. I even went back and forth about it before I actually did it.. I figured it's all natural, and it could be used medically.. It's CLEARLY better (health Wise) than any other drug.. If I was gona do a drug.. that would be the only option..

Dirty Work
11-07-2013, 04:22 PM
lmao UnEtH calling me to this thread

yeh so I'm 32 years old and i became an alcoholic by age 15, and i aint talkin experimental kid shit, i knew a bunch of trailer trash adults that would hook us kids up on a daily. I started smokin weed probably age 12. i got into hallucinigens at about 16 or 17, acid, shrooms, ex, i looooved all that shit. at age 19 or 20 i would fuck wit anything. I started doing a lot of meth, and started smoking crack about the same time. I was an overnight manager at a Walgreens, and I made decent money for a young guy, so i could afford a pretty significant daily habit. Also, my work schedule was 7 days on, 7 days off, so on those days off i could get totally wrecked. Over the years i developed an addiction to several things. I was a raging alcoholic before i was 21, i smoked both crack and meth almost daily, smoked weed every day throughout the day. i was never sddicted to hallucinigens, i think they would be difficult to get hooked on, but i would never turn them down. after my health started to go downhill, both physically and mentally, i started to fully realize what i was doing. but i ignored it for a long time still. when shit started getting serious, i finally got serious about changing my life. one by one, i was able to kick these habits, starting with the rocks. a few years later i stopped fuckin with those lovely shards. then, the hardest one of all, i quit drinking about 4 years ago. last on the list was weed, which i quit last year and that was actually pretty easy even though i'd smoked it almost literally every single day of my life for nearly 20 years. i had a kidney transplant this year, and thats when i quit smokin cigs. So... I'm completely fuckin sober, a regular saint :) Fuck yehhh take that you stinking drugs!!!
btw it's probably cheesy to say on here, but if anybody actually thinks they have a problem and is looking for someone to talk to, i'd be glad to do it. Addiction is a subject i'm well versed in, and somewhat passionate about discussing.

Obey
11-07-2013, 04:31 PM
lmao UnEtH calling me to this thread

yeh so I'm 32 years old and i became an alcoholic by age 15, and i aint talkin experimental kid shit, i knew a bunch of trailer trash adults that would hook us kids up on a daily. I started smokin weed probably age 12. i got into hallucinigens at about 16 or 17, acid, shrooms, ex, i looooved all that shit. at age 19 or 20 i would fuck wit anything. I started doing a lot of meth, and started smoking crack about the same time. I was an overnight manager at a Walgreens, and I made decent money for a young guy, so i could afford a pretty significant daily habit. Also, my work schedule was 7 days on, 7 days off, so on those days off i could get totally wrecked. Over the years i developed an addiction to several things. I was a raging alcoholic before i was 21, i smoked both crack and meth almost daily, smoked weed every day throughout the day. i was never sddicted to hallucinigens, i think they would be difficult to get hooked on, but i would never turn them down. after my health started to go downhill, both physically and mentally, i started to fully realize what i was doing. but i ignored it for a long time still. when shit started getting serious, i finally got serious about changing my life. one by one, i was able to kick these habits, starting with the rocks. a few years later i stopped fuckin with those lovely shards. then, the hardest one of all, i quit drinking about 4 years ago. last on the list was weed, which i quit last year and that was actually pretty easy even though i'd smoked it almost literally every single day of my life for nearly 20 years. i had a kidney transplant this year, and thats when i quit smokin cigs. So... I'm completely fuckin sober, a regular saint :) Fuck yehhh take that you stinking drugs!!!
btw it's probably cheesy to say on here, but if anybody actually thinks they have a problem and is looking for someone to talk to, i'd be glad to do it. Addiction is a subject i'm well versed in, and somewhat passionate about discussing.

Respect to you my good man, we're also here for you. Stay clean!

Dirty Work
11-07-2013, 04:43 PM
1.Exactly, you only get one...so why not go Nuts.......No homo.
2.You could walk out your door and get hit by a bus any day, any time.
3.I'm sure and know for facts based on celebrity gossip and news shows, Most people that ARE successful DO use drugs.

1. That's a pretty unarguable point you have there, a matter of opinion really.
2. I'd rather get hit by a bus on the road than endure a slow suffering while my mental and physical health, as well as my social life and financial state decline over many years.
3. I don't think this is a fact, but regarding financial success, I'd have to say it is probably true. Artists and performers are notorious for drug use. Many businessmen and politicians are alcoholics. The distinction to be made though, is that substance abuse in no way contributes to their success, it's really the other way around. Their success contributes to the addiction. They are mostly just extreme people with tons of talent and drive, a personality type which often turns to substance abuse. Many of these people would be much more successful without their addictions.

Fidel Z
11-07-2013, 05:44 PM
Never Smoked or drank anything with alcohol, due to my faith ya heard. If i had to choose I'd rather smoke weed than drink lol. I dont see why people enjoy drinking, obviously the shit taste bad which you can tell from their facial expressions after they drink it, I never felt the urge lol. But weed do smell good as a mah'fuk! Wouldn't mind it but its gotta be just weed, like the book of niggadom said, "I don't want nothing with a nickname" JUST WEED.

UhMAZING
11-07-2013, 05:44 PM
I can go with that. I've been told I have an "addictive personality" meaning, that I tend to get addicted to something more than a "typical" person would. But in reality, I've done drugs (actual drugs, the hard shit) and I've quit them with no issues. When it comes to weed though, I must say that I'm addicted and am a totally different person if I'm not "High". I don't use it to "escape reality" I use it to relax and just expand my mind so to speak, cliche'? yes..but eh. I also have a bad bacc so I use it to Forget about the pain, rather than saying I smoke it to get rid of the pain, the pain is still there..my mind is just elsewhere on something I'm trying to focus on. Mad props to you Dirty Work for being sober and staying sober, I'm sure it's an excuse but for me, smoking just makes Me a better Me.

Hubert Cumberdale
11-07-2013, 05:47 PM
Lil Fidel Z, I personally wish I had never drank. The temptation, and boredom, now makes it unbearable to go without it but if I didn't do it, I'd have nothing to miss. Although I do enjoy the taste of beer/lager.

Fredo Lombardi
11-07-2013, 05:51 PM
smoked weed here and there years ago .. was never into it heavy
i drink if you consider that a drug

never done anything else ... im way to scared that ill enjoy drugs to ever try them

Weed Card by Garfunkel and Oates (Official Video) - YouTube

Hubert Cumberdale
11-07-2013, 05:56 PM
drinking is an acquired taste

people dont pay hundreds of dollars for aged scotch because it tastes bad

alcohol grows on you the more you drink it ... for most people anyway
i personally havent started to like Scotch yet but im only 21

but i couldnt stand beer the first while when i drank it now i love the taste of beer

Yeah this exactly. When I was a kid, I'd do all the faces after taking a drink. But I wouldn't have like 12 pints of something if it tastes BAD.

Although, as I say that, I don't think anyone in the world enjoys the taste of Buckfast.

Fredo Lombardi
11-07-2013, 06:01 PM
i never been a huge drinker just pot smoker

i like to have a beer when i smoke a joint though

Dirty Work
11-07-2013, 06:09 PM
drinking is an acquired taste

people dont pay hundreds of dollars for aged scotch because it tastes bad

alcohol grows on you the more you drink it ... for most people anyway
i personally havent started to like Scotch yet but im only 21

but i couldnt stand beer the first while when i drank it now i love the taste of beer

Scotch ftw! I got to the point where I wouldnt drink anything else, and I wouldn't put anything in it except straight water once in a while. A lot of people thought it was strange when I'd go to a sink and put a lil spray of tap water in my drink lol, but try that shit. It takes the edge off the burn (even expensive Scotch still has it) and you still get that lovely straight Scotch flavor. An awesome brand of Scotch at a reasonable price is Antiquary 12 year, it's about 40 dollars where I'm at.

Hubert Cumberdale
11-07-2013, 06:40 PM
Captain & Red. I feel like a homosexual when I'm drinking it, but damn that drink is fabulous.

Hubert Cumberdale
11-07-2013, 07:05 PM
Yagerbomb...tenner....WHAT?

Fuck that, I'll have two pints mate.

HIGHpothasis
11-07-2013, 07:05 PM
.....I Do Everything Execept Shoot Up.

FUCC BEING SOBER. (hand On the Bible) I'm Finna Roll Up Now and Drop Bout 5 Open battles.

.....#Wasted

Hubert Cumberdale
11-07-2013, 07:21 PM
I actually prefer Jager on it's own. I usually will step into the night club, awkward because the mix of Buckfast and Bavaria hasn't kicked in yet, and get a pint and a shot of Jager. Usually doesn't help, and I usually sit outside thinking of non creepy ways to approach females. I'll tell you when I think of one.

The Dope Man
11-08-2013, 12:03 AM
Yeah Been Drinkin Since 14 too..Love going out and drinkin..I Got UMass Amherst (Senior Year) so you know i Party Hard.. & Yeah I Do Drugs But I'm still gonna be Successful Hasn't fucked up my life to tha point where im broke as fuck..*I Get Mines* Trust me on that..

Obey
11-08-2013, 12:26 AM
If you keep the Jager in the freezer it's amazing. Warm.. it's like melting black liquorish and drinking it. I prefer just a simple Miller Lite tbh or a Captain/Jack and coke. I'm only 19, so I just binge drink w/ whatever I get my hands on. But Lil Fidel Z people that make that ''face'' are probably taking shots I'm presuming. Alcohol is a lot of fun, just don't drink everyday. I drink probably.. 2-3 times a week. Usually thurs/fri/sat. It's a good time, honestly. I don't smoke or do anything else, so Miller Lite is my drug I guess.