PDA

View Full Version : COD Ghosts

Indonesia
11-06-2013, 05:50 PM
We all know Call of Duty is one of the highest, if not the highest, selling video game franchises of all time. I'm an avid gamer and I thrive on a yearly release of COD, but after the last installment, Black Ops II, I started to lose hope in the franchise. It was a horrible game, compared to any of it's predecessors. The map designs were some of the laziest I've ever played on and I absolutely hated all of them. Saying all that, I still played Black Ops II for a full year. Now Ghosts is finally here. I didn't want to let myself get too excited for it since MW3 wasn't all that great either, but I talked myself into giving the franchise one more shot. Boy am i glad I did. Call of Duty Ghosts outmatches all of the passed games for me. With the addition of character customization and clan wars, along with various new game modes, Call of Duty is now back on top. The maps are no longer claustrophobic and repetitive, but they now have different layers to them and all of the action doesn't just take place in 2 spots where everyone flocks to. The guns and sounds of the game now feel more realistic than ever before along with the graphics too and this is only on the Xbox 360! I can not imagine how it will play for the next-gen consoles! I recommend this game to a lost COD fan or anyone debating on wether to get it or not, you won't regret it!

Xbox live GT: il Machiavelli

Hit me up

Obey
11-06-2013, 06:14 PM
I heard BF4 is ridiculously good.

Godbody
11-06-2013, 06:36 PM
lol niggas still play COD? I thought people stopped playin COD after Battlefield 3 dropped

Fuck COD. Nobody over 16 plays that corny shit

Cant even drive a vehicle or a fly a plane in that. unrealistic 1 slash kills with knives, killstreaks, cant even topple buildings and change the map's environment based on events you trigger etc etc

-Apollyon-
11-06-2013, 06:43 PM
V3numb Is it still fuck CoD??

V3numb
11-06-2013, 07:31 PM
V3numb Is it still fuck CoD??

idk man.. buy a digital copy, let me get the download and we'll see.. lol

but honestly i miss capping some ragers.. and hearing em bitch for that split sec in HCKC,..

J u s T C
11-06-2013, 07:39 PM
COD. Sees a parked vehicle. Trys to get in. *sad face*

Enfinite
11-06-2013, 07:42 PM
Aww, the good ole days of trapping your camping teammates in corners with riot shields until they have no choice but to nade themselves. Good times.

Godbody
11-06-2013, 09:56 PM
I honestly don't see the big fuss about COD

It's the same game year after year with 1 or 2 new features and re-skinned guns and environments and people go apeshit over it...Yet they're essentially paying $60 year after year for the same game. & Now they hit you fuck niggas with $50 COD Elite packages and shit... $110 for recycled content + 1-2 features

Now sell 10 million copies of that...Sell 2 million copies of the Elite package ($50)...These niggas are makin easy bread

Battlefield might actually be going down the same route but its a fairly new game vs COD so its okay for now. But if the next Battlefield game is the exact same shit as these last 2 you can bet its over for me buying another Battlefield game

I say that because Battlefield 4 is great and all, but its essentially Battlefield 3.5

lllllllllllll
11-06-2013, 10:52 PM
I usually play COD & Battlefield for the story modes. Never really did online much. But I like battlefield more. Never purchased any of them though XD

Hubert Cumberdale
11-07-2013, 02:44 AM
Battlefield = A game where you walk for 20 miles before you see an enemy.

Anyways, Black Ops 2's level design was terrible. Spawn camping was a joke. To be able to spawn camp on every level, where as on Nuke Town you could only camp by kind of getting the guys from the two buildings (which meant they could easily kill you), it shows the difference.

Modern Warfare 2 and Modern Warfare 3 are horrible games, so I wont even be renting Ghosts.

I haven't played Black Ops 2 in ages, because they deleted Hardcore Capture the Flag. I went back to Black Ops 1, and played HC CTF. Within 2 hours, I was playing HC TDM again. The difference is, the maps in Black Ops 1 are dope, and TDM is fun as fuck to play, where as in Black Ops 2, the maps are so bad that you NEED an objective.

Black Ops 1 is up there in my favourite games of all time. Now I'm running a 2.60 KD which is a fucking cunt because I'm like "I'm top, I've got a 2.5 ratio which is good....but I still feel like I'm fucking losing!!!" lmao.

Indonesia
11-07-2013, 12:43 PM
i can tell that some of yall are uneducated about this so let me inform you...

BATTLEFIELD: Multiplayer with HUGE maps consisting with up to +60 players at once. Use of vehicles is a must because of the scales of the maps. You can not bring this argument to the table because COD's maps are made for close-mid range engagements with the tendancy to have maybe 1 sniping map.

COD: No vehicles needed because of map sizes and average games consist of 8-12 players. This is more of a get in your face and faster paced game...

Between the two games, which are not as similar as you would think, it comes down to what gameplay you prefer. Honestly if i wanted to use vehicles i would play Halo. I dont like vehicles so i play COD. You say that COD is the same game every year and i agree with that, but the reason for this thread is to inform you that that is no longer the case with Ghosts. They have broken that cycle.

J u s T C
11-07-2013, 12:50 PM
You can bring that argument because the maps being smaller is a negative.

I want a huge battlefield with tanks and choppers ect.

COD doesn't provide the space or vehicles. Lazyness.

COD is a terrible franchise which does nothing new and each and every year milks it's customers. It's full of bugs. terrible graphics and general all round lazyness/mediocrity.

And perks are gay as fuck. they take away any jot of skill.

Those clowns even went so far as to revolve their whole marketing campaign on a DOG. lol

Reviewers gave AO low scores for doing nothing different/fresh. yet they give COD high scores when it's the epitome of a stale stagnant annual franchise.

Indonesia
11-07-2013, 12:56 PM
Ghosts is a DIFFERENT GAME than the rest. How many times do i have to repeat myself?

Like i said if you like tanks and airplanes, then play battlefield. The games dont offer the same experience so they cant really be compared.

I can tell you are just one of those close minded guys that has grown to make himself automatically hate a video game because he is either 1) not good at it, or 2) just trying to grab attention.

How is not having vehicles lazy? Just wondering.

Everything you are saying about COD can be said about Battlefield also... Levelution. They are basing their game off of making buildings fall down, which can already be done in BF3. So whats the argument here again?

J u s T C
11-07-2013, 01:08 PM
The whole point of video games is to progress. it's about creativity. It's lazyness because it's a natural progression they refused to take. Because people will still buy the game regardless.

Look guys we've added a DOG! GTA V didn't do that. Fable 2 didn't do that!

We've added fish that move when you get near them!

We've added a re skin of our zombiez mode!

They're all gimmicks and buzz talk and no substance or legit meaningful progression.

It's like Fifa. an annual franchise people will buy as long as they retain the full licensing rights to teams and stadium. The gameplay is stagnent, lazy and nothing like the real life game it is supposed to represent. But so what? people still buy it because there is no valid alternative. regardless of how little improvements are made to the gameplay.

Once you establish your self as a top selling franchise, as long as you play it safe. you can be as lazy as you want and enough people will still buy the product. Job doe. smash bang wollop now pay me.

The game is garbage. And I'm speaking from experience. And I wasn't bad at the game. And I'm not saying it for reaction either.

Indonesia
11-07-2013, 01:15 PM
I hated black ops II and MW3, maps were horrible and they just re skinned the game like you said, but Ghosts is different, I'm speaking from experience

Hubert Cumberdale
11-07-2013, 01:26 PM
Just C prefers Pro Evo to Fifa, Battlefield to Call of Duty.

I bet his favourite rapper is "underground" smh.

J u s T C
11-07-2013, 01:33 PM
You play fifa. Any credit you had as a gamer went out the window long ago.

Evo 14 has it's problems. But it plays like a real game of football. Thats their aim. thats my want. thats my game.

J u s T C
11-07-2013, 01:39 PM
And I can picture you loving Fifa and COD. They're tailor made to your troll mentality.

You camp like fuck to annoy people on COD.

You're probably a 5'2 blue haired afro striker who goes in goal when his striker spots taken then starts scoring own goals and tryna run past all the opposition never passing the ball while being a fag on the mic.

You play ultimate team and pick all pacers and play high preasure to exploit EA'S SHITTY STAMINA PROGRAMMING

They perfectly accommodate your childishness

Hubert Cumberdale
11-07-2013, 01:58 PM
You're probably a 5'2 blue haired afro striker

I have to say, these people are the worst kind of people.

Godbody
11-07-2013, 08:21 PM
Lol you guys don't know shit about Battlefield

You don't HAVE to use vehicles in Battlefield. There arent 60+ players (on PCs there are).. & You dont run 20 miles before finding someone

Battlefield has modes like Team Deathmatch & Domination that take place on perfect sized maps for close quarters fast paced action

If your Battlefield experience consists of getting shitted on by tanks and planes, and running around not finding anyone for 20 minutes...then you really haven't done shit in Battlefield. you probably just played "Rush" mode....which is the flagship mode of the game that consists of huge fuckin maps and a ton of vehicles

Battlefield shits on COD in every aspect except maybe the 'fun' factor that 12 yr old kids are lookin for. That's not even debatable. HD destruction, way more weapons, Battlefield's expansion packs ADD weapons AND camos AND vehicles..not just maps like COD's bullshit map packs

Nobody over 16 plays COD unless they suffer from mental retardation, enjoy conversing with little kids, or are too pussy to hop on Battlefield because they'd get shitted on

Indonesia
11-09-2013, 04:39 PM

You don't HAVE to use vehicles in Battlefield. There arent 60+ players (on PCs there are).. & You dont run 20 miles before finding someone

Battlefield has modes like Team Deathmatch & Domination that take place on perfect sized maps for close quarters fast paced action

If your Battlefield experience consists of getting shitted on by tanks and planes, and running around not finding anyone for 20 minutes...then you really haven't done shit in Battlefield. you probably just played "Rush" mode....which is the flagship mode of the game that consists of huge fuckin maps and a ton of vehicles

Battlefield shits on COD in every aspect except maybe the 'fun' factor that 12 yr old kids are lookin for. That's not even debatable. HD destruction, way more weapons, Battlefield's expansion packs ADD weapons AND camos AND vehicles..not just maps like COD's bullshit map packs

Nobody over 16 plays COD unless they suffer from mental retardation, enjoy conversing with little kids, or are too pussy to hop on Battlefield because they'd get shitted on

You're probably that guy who has a 0.81 k/d and says "k/d doesn't matter, I go for the objectives"

Hubert Cumberdale
11-09-2013, 04:42 PM
"Battlefield shits on COD except for the fun factor". Lmfao, sold it well there mate.

I'd give Battlefield a chance. I'd rent it, play a bit, and see how it is. I'm done with Treyarch now that they fucked me over on BO2, and Infinity Ward sucks a dick. But Battlefield don't want me as a fan, because they don't want me to rent it and play online.

izayamoorman
11-11-2013, 01:53 PM
Does Ghosts Have Spec Ops?

AmBitiousFlow
11-11-2013, 05:20 PM

I Play C.O.D....I feel the franchise is dying down but the games still have some badass features....I hopped over to Battlefield 3 a few times and fkd shit up so bad I was gettin booted off servers lmao...And I still prefer the close range shooter that C.O.D brings...Both are dope though...Battlefield too strategic...Mfuckaz act like if u run n gun u gon die in real life or something...Which they do that on C.O.D too...I preferred Medal of Honor over Battlefield even though they are pretty much the same game but with MOH Warfighter the maps were much smaller than what BF3 had judging by the short time I played it...Regardless if C.O.D and BF lose their swag youre still gonna be buying one of them because they are top FPS games on the market and more than likely will always be....I say The Division is gonna be fkn dope but fk that 3rd person shit where it takes 3 clips before u can hit a mfka..:high:

Godbody
11-11-2013, 10:18 PM
You're probably that guy who has a 0.81 k/d and says "k/d doesn't matter, I go for the objectives"

More like 1.81, if anything. Actually closer to a 1.9 now

& I'd probably shit on you in COD even though I aint play it since MW3... but I was havin 30-35 kills like clockwork. Its why I quit that game. Its too fuckin easy. Pussy boy

Actually I fondly remember getting 15-20 kills without dying on several ocassions.

J u s T C
11-11-2013, 10:44 PM
Pulse doesn't have a COD Kill Death ratio.

COD has a Pulse No Pulse ratio.

Indonesia
11-12-2013, 02:29 PM
More like 1.81, if anything. Actually closer to a 1.9 now

& I'd probably shit on you in COD even though I aint play it since MW3... but I was havin 30-35 kills like clockwork. Its why I quit that game. Its too fuckin easy. Pussy boy

Actually I fondly remember getting 15-20 kills without dying on several ocassions.

you sure do talk loud behind that computer screen

Godbody
11-12-2013, 04:00 PM
I'll give any of you bums the business on Xbox

Battlefield 3 or Battlefield 4

X Paces
11-13-2013, 02:38 PM
I used to talk shit about COD too, because I was playing BF on (PC)! eht em, started back with BF1942 and so on. Large international campaigns with platoons all the way to brigades and divisions, so yeah. Battlefield is a whole nuther game yall. COD is, and will be the shit too. I almost think that the creators are milking it too much. They can make it better, but they would rather drag it along to make more money through putting out more games maps etc. don't get it twisted, maximizing profit is priority. Whats crazy is the mods that people make of these games that are free. The next BF has to far future based like 2142 was. My favorite behind Vietnam. but they all was like crack. One bad thing about BF is that due to the large scale, you are often shooting at a tiny spec. Or so it seems. Cod is more engaging and rapid action, that you can just jump into. Imagine Cod without the ability to spawn trap, squads and more people. I would like to see at least 12 on 12 with 3 squads of 4. But like I said, we getting dragged along. Whew. I'm a gamer!

Hubert Cumberdale
11-13-2013, 06:23 PM
My current KD is 2.59, and I'm always ranked in the top 100 players on HTDM.

But my old account, which I had to retire because I set it to UK instead of Ireland, was at I think 1.7

izayamoorman
11-14-2013, 04:08 AM
Ghosts sucks from what I heard