PDA

View Full Version : I have come to the conclusion...

Indonesia
11-04-2013, 12:32 AM
That cancer is going to kill everyone that means anything to any of us.. Where is all of this money going? Surely there is a way to cure this...

Enfinite
11-04-2013, 12:34 AM
Population control.

Fidel Z
11-04-2013, 12:38 AM
I Believe that for every illness or sickness there is a cure. They just give you medicine that heals you for a certain amount of time, because they want you to keep coming back and spend money lol, its their hustle i believe. If they just gave us the cure I doubt they'd make as much money as they do now. IMO

-Apollyon-
11-04-2013, 01:13 AM
Not if aids kills me 1st.. I'm on a mission..

Indonesia
11-04-2013, 01:17 AM
If they really are just "controlling" cancer to a certain extent and not giving us something that can cure it so they can continue to make money from it ( which I think that is what's going on ) then it is the most heartless and cold blooded thing the human race has ever done.

Fidel Z
11-04-2013, 01:23 AM
It's a cold world I put on a mink, there's a chain of commands I'm the missing link. God bless amerika this ol' Godless Amerika.

Hubert Cumberdale
11-04-2013, 02:55 AM
"Surly there is a way to cure this..."

Science!

What if the people close to us dies in a car crash?

SHARK BOY_
11-04-2013, 04:21 AM
Indonesia when theirs an break-up in dna strands that is to excessive use of habits such as smoking or any other habits some times inherited runs in the family leads the process to rapid mutation thats cancer put in simple words .all tho their are many cures to it/its pretty pain fully process/and depends on what stage your at?

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

hmmm do you know how much the treatment costs are? why would they not produce an cure if they had it.

Hubert Cumberdale
11-04-2013, 04:40 AM
^I'm going to ban you if you don't start typing properly. It's doing much fucking head in. If you're going to try and participate in a serious conversation, then at least understand how basic fucking words are used. Cause you're an dickhead. Also, understand the uses of their, there, they're...and your, you're.

Anyways, cancer is just the new HIV. The amount of people who are at risk of dying after getting cancer is greatly lowered these days. I remember reading that they recently found a way to give you more chemotherapy, which previously would have fucked your heart, but now they can detach it from the heart. People still die, but to think they aren't making cures is stupid.

All the same, I wouldn't donate to cancer research. They have plenty of funding. There are more direct charities and causes I'd quicker donate to.

Hubert Cumberdale
11-04-2013, 04:41 AM
If they really are just "controlling" cancer to a certain extent and not giving us something that can cure it so they can continue to make money from it ( which I think that is what's going on ) then it is the most heartless and cold blooded thing the human race has ever done.

They apparently did it with HIV. At maximum it'd be on par.

SHARK BOY_
11-04-2013, 05:53 AM
^I'm going to ban you if you don't start typing properly. It's doing much fucking head in. If you're going to try and participate in a serious conversation, then at least understand how basic fucking words are used. Cause you're an dickhead. Also, understand the uses of their, there, they're...and your, you're.

Anyways, cancer is just the new HIV. The amount of people who are at risk of dying after getting cancer is greatly lowered these days. I remember reading that they recently found a way to give you more chemotherapy, which previously would have fucked your heart, but now they can detach it from the heart. People still die, but to think they aren't making cures is stupid.

All the same, I wouldn't donate to cancer research. They have plenty of funding. There are more direct charities and causes I'd quicker donate to.

:fyou: english is'nt my native.cant help it.
and yes your an dickhead too.it was an conversation between me and indo.manners manners <<<and that is how you sound to me
---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

and i said the same shit.sucker
technological development> do you even know how worst you could end up undergoing chemo? its penetration of epi-dermis>dermis>hypo-dermis which is direct blood stream and roots of hair follicles end up bald,and full of diseases,avoid sun and shit man,
its cool for an rich man who can hide under his money.what about an guy who needs to work his ass huh?

EM C Rocky
11-04-2013, 06:34 AM
maybe some of you are right or wrong ? whatever but i wanna share my point of view brothers
in reality they aint curing cancer or dieases and then aint make meds who can kill them they just meds who can temporary cure you ..... its example is quiet simple look if i have a factory who make meds of curing aids right .. i'll never make meds who will kill them cause if aids get killed then nobody will buy my meds simply i made that type of meds who can temporary cure your pain

SHARK BOY_
11-04-2013, 06:44 AM
we might not be technologically developed to wipe out aids on ECONOMICALLY WAGES but the cure exists already. its matter of expense you can spend plus all politically fucked up concept as it comes to their necks to provide them at an economical expense.so might be EM C Rocky

Hubert Cumberdale
11-04-2013, 09:06 AM
:fyou: english is'nt my native.cant help it.
and yes your an dickhead too.it was an conversation between me and indo.manners manners <<<and that is how you sound to me
---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

and i said the same shit.sucker
technological development> do you even know how worst you could end up undergoing chemo? its penetration of epi-dermis>dermis>hypo-dermis which is direct blood stream and roots of hair follicles end up bald,and full of diseases,avoid sun and shit man,
its cool for an rich man who can hide under his money.what about an guy who needs to work his ass huh?

Bald Vs Cancer, tough choice.

maybe some of you are right or wrong ? whatever but i wanna share my point of view brothers
in reality they aint curing cancer or dieases and then aint make meds who can kill them they just meds who can temporary cure you ..... its example is quiet simple look if i have a factory who make meds of curing aids right .. i'll never make meds who will kill them cause if aids get killed then nobody will buy my meds simply i made that type of meds who can temporary cure your pain

You think cancer research, the most well funded charity of them all, wouldnt put a boot up their ass if this was the case?

Man I fucking hate clueless theorists.

SHARK BOY_
11-04-2013, 10:55 AM
^^^it gets more complicated than that.do you know how the tattoo removal using laser takes place laser is shot at an optimum wave length and frequency and vaporizes the ink at the epi-dermis which is just the second layer/<<< thats like just 20% chemo,it further damages your melanin hence you cant stay in the sun for long plus your body wont have an single hair imagine that happening to an 7 year old kid.talk about being alienated

SHARK BOY_
11-04-2013, 11:51 AM
radiational therapy

CakedOut
11-04-2013, 08:36 PM
So I parallel double parked that motherfucker sideways
Old folks talking bout back in my day
But homie this is my day, class started 2 hours ago
Oh am I late? No, I already graduated
And you can live through anything if Magic made it

Indonesia
11-04-2013, 09:40 PM
they cured AIDS a while ago

most people with the most common forms of cancer survive it now as long as youre in the early stages... treatments have come a long way .. i dunno what youre talkin about

Is this a serious comment? How can you try and downsize cancer when almost 2 out of every 3 people in the world get diagnosed? Do you not understand how many people that is? Ok do you know what chemo does? It kills everything in your body. You think that's a good treatment?

SHARK BOY_
11-04-2013, 10:50 PM
^^^hmmm nobody is trying to prevent it nor have they found the cure for complete eradication of cancer at an minimum cost/its all business look at tobacco merchandise they make profit over billions as cross over and is respected member <<<thats legal and how many people die off tobacco roughly 13million world wide/its complicated than you do me to solve or understand.let the thread rest

Hubert Cumberdale
11-05-2013, 09:13 AM
Every 2 in 3 people get diagnosed? I fucking love statistics.

I read that like 3/5 people die of tobacco related deaths. I dunno if 3/5 even smoke.

EM C Rocky
11-06-2013, 08:30 PM
SHARK_BOY ... bruh i am agree with you though ... its simply means that cure exist for those who are rich ... nowadays nobody give a fuck about poor no matter how talented he is

CakedOut
11-06-2013, 08:51 PM
Off topic..

Cigarettes is legal but weed isn't.

Have any of you ever heard of a death due to weed?
You? You? How bout you? What about you?
No body

Now cigarettes??
What does that cause? Lung cancer & all types of shit.

the government & the tobacco company clearly doesn't give a fuck about us..
If they did they wouldn't be putting that shit out.. Same goes for acoholol.

V3numb
11-06-2013, 08:54 PM
Milk causes cancer.. dont believe me?.. look it up..

SHARK BOY_
11-06-2013, 09:00 PM
weed was banned not because it was bad for health or anything simply because the psycho-active component thcv put them on a suicidal state CakedOut .

Fidel Z
11-06-2013, 09:06 PM
Word on road is that laptops cause cancer lol, life is full of hazards. If its meant to be its meant to be

SHARK BOY_
11-06-2013, 09:09 PM
depends on the quality ^^^ .the local weed they mix rat poison and stuff's some cheap shit cant put weed of chart.man made pills like crystal meth kills people simply put they are artificial chemicals that tune your nerve receptors and neuron connections go viral.

---------- Post added at 07:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 AM ----------

Word on road is that laptops cause cancer lol, life is full of hazards. If its meant to be its meant to be

they melt silicon:D you should be careful with those:cool:

CakedOut
11-06-2013, 09:45 PM
SHARK_BOY after smoking synthetic weed I thought I was gonna die. My heart was racing fast, felt like I was having a heart attack. Nigga aint been feeling the same ever since but I was talking about natural herb.

Jason you might be right but just out of curiosity, Do you know anybody personally that died from smoking to much weed? contrast to cigarette's.

lllllllllllll
11-06-2013, 10:45 PM

Lmao! I see what you did..... EtH

SHARK BOY_
11-06-2013, 11:42 PM
SHARK_BOY after smoking synthetic weed I thought I was gonna die. My heart was racing fast, felt like I was having a heart attack. Nigga aint been feeling the same ever since but I was talking about natural herb.

Jason you might be right but just out of curiosity, Do you know anybody personally that died from smoking to much weed? contrast to cigarette's.

lol i was talking about the same natural weed.it does'nt kill anyone nor does it leads to cancer.it was simply banned because of the depressed people using it and get into you no the negative side and get into more depression and finally fall out as suicide.....smh weed leads to cancer lmaaoooo

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

and depends on how you consume.i use an home made bong.it does not get you real high.i used my friends shooter once that actually fucked my head up.

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

Jason how old are you bruh? just curious

Hubert Cumberdale
11-07-2013, 02:47 AM
Smoking weed is bad for you, and can def lead to some mental health issues, as well as some physical ones (smoking anything is bad for you). But it doesn't contain all the fucked up things cigs do, so it's no where near as bad. There's actually a ridiculous bill to legalize weed in Ireland now. Shit better not get the best of me and force me back into it again haha.

Hubert Cumberdale
11-07-2013, 02:50 AM
CakedOut, that's what gets to me, weed legalization activists ALWAYS compare it to other stuff. "Why is alcohol legal but weed isn't?". Do you want weed legalized or alcohol banned?

People either need to accept that the government bans all this shit because we're complete fuck nuggets and abuse everything. Most people binge drink and smoke completely pointless cigarettes. OR, people need to want complete freedom, want everything legalized, and want the people to fend for themselves (which means the amount of people smoking, drinking and doing drugs sky rockets). They don't ever have this stance though, but essentially they are just stoners who want weed and don't want to get in trouble for it.

SHARK BOY_
11-07-2013, 04:14 AM
https://m.ak.fbcdn.net/sphotos-a.ak/hphotos-ak-frc3/q71/1459198_10201156169531866_944281590_n.jpg

EM C Rocky
11-07-2013, 10:21 AM
everybody know that Govrt dont give a fuck about us ... cig is legal and weed is illegal main reason is that weed is herbal and can be find out everywhere but about cig we can only buy it ... Capitalism Ruled the world Bruh >>>>>>>>> Open your eyes

Fidel Z
11-07-2013, 10:25 AM
If companies like cigarette companies started to sell weed (if it was legalized) how would they make any profit if people can grow it themselves in their backyards lol, Nothing in this world is free, they want to make profit, if they can't? you can't use it. They only legalize shit they can make money out of.

CASH RULES EVERYTHING AROUND ME, C.R.E.A.M GET THE MONEY DOLLAR DOLLAR BILL Y'ALL!!

The Dope Man
11-07-2013, 10:41 AM
Weed should only be available medically not commericially. Some people really need that shit. If you're gonna compare weed to anything its gotta be prescription drugs. Them Shits Are The Devil. If people can be described OxyContin, Percocet, Vicodin, Or ANy Pain Killer then people with cancer/aids should be able to lit up so they can eat & swallow.

I've been smokin weed since i was 14 (I'm about to be 22 now) & I've been snortin/smokin Oxys for the last 2 years. And believe me, them shits are the worse, they will legit control your life. Weed did not affect my life at all.

Just Sayin.. If the government can legalize Painkillers then Weed shouldnt be a question.

Btw I've done every drug there is except Smoke Crack, PCP, and Meth LOL, But I Got Friends that Cook That Shit Haha

SHARK BOY_
11-07-2013, 10:53 AM
^^^dont get into meth or any hard drugs.weed is an green(herb) its natural so you dont find any fatal shit.those baked chemicals are more of slow poison

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

If companies like cigarette companies started to sell weed (if it was legalized) how would they make any profit if people can grow it themselves in their backyards lol, Nothing in this world is free, they want to make profit, if they can't? you can't use it. They only legalize shit they can make money out of.

CASH RULES EVERYTHING AROUND ME, C.R.E.A.M GET THE MONEY DOLLAR DOLLAR BILL Y'ALL!!

those plants are versatile tbh i grew one (from the weed i brought they have seeds you need to clean em before you smoke em). not an top class tho.i dont have equips to pollinate the flowers to produce an top class offspring.lol i did was water it.dayum those days

SHARK BOY_
11-07-2013, 11:00 AM
dead @ marijuana being natural

and even if it was why are you under the impression that because its natural it cant hurt you?
apple seeds contain cyanide so they can kill you if you eat too many, and they are "natural"
there are hundreds of plants that you can find in the wild that can kill you- they are all "natural"
them being natural doesnt make them harmless

:confused:

okay il take you on a trip inside darwins head
all tree's produce poison thats how they ensure their survival by not being eaten some of them grow spikes,other produce poison
we just get used to the poison over years of evolution.

SHARK BOY_
11-07-2013, 11:05 AM
depends on the quality.and depends on whom you buy it from
and the answer is no.you need to clean it your self and add few pieces of tobacco cause real weed wont burn.so all in all its not altered.

Execute
11-07-2013, 11:13 AM
Oi shark forget about weed, you dont argue with a dealer

SHARK BOY_
11-07-2013, 11:15 AM
the word is bargain:D put in std negotiation

The Dope Man
11-07-2013, 11:47 AM
Shark Boy you sound mad stupid haha... & You can smoke "Real" weed w/o Tobacco.. I've Grown Weed Several Times and all i did was get some Miracle Grow & Some Water & Then After tha Nugs form you hang them upside down so they dry out..Then Smoke that shit..Weed is actually pretty easy to grow.. Granted ive only grown mids or mersh, low grade or whatever y'all wanna call it. There's definitely otherways of cross pollination to grow it to be Grade A

If I Were you SHARK_BOY I'd stop trying to sounds so smart cause you're makin yourself look retarded with each post..

Indonesia
11-07-2013, 01:01 PM

you could grow tobacco in your back yard too, but they still make billions off it

Hubert Cumberdale
11-07-2013, 01:01 PM
Most weed is sprayed, because it helps growth, so that's a downside to start. As well as that, smoking ANYTHING is unnatural and very bad for you.

Mictor Vancini
11-07-2013, 03:45 PM
MAN,CANCER SUCKS MAN,FOR REAL

LAST YEAR I LOST MY GRANDMA BECAUSE SHE HAD CANCER. CANCER IS SICKK MAN

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

I HAD TO WORK OVERTIME IN MY SCHOOL LIBRARY TO GET MONEY FOR THE CHEMO SESSIONS CUZ I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO LIVED WITH HER. THE DOCTORS SUCK DICK MAN,DESPITE OF SPENDING LIKE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS THEY SAID IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE TO SAVE HER

Indonesia
11-07-2013, 03:57 PM
you cant even buy an apple from the store that isnt genetically modified and sprayed and injected with all kinds of things to accelerate its growth and increase its size etc

yet you think that the illegal drug you smoke that isnt regulated by any form of government isnt being tampered with to improve its potency????

damn

This

SHARK BOY_
11-07-2013, 09:15 PM
Tha Dope Man i dont grow herbs lol.i buy em and yes they dont burn i buy it like what 20grams lol how the fuck am i suppose to hang em fool:D and ya sorry bad forgot was talkin to an drug dealer.lmaooo