PDA

View Full Version : 19th birthday tmrw!

Obey
11-03-2013, 02:40 AM
Drinks After Work (Lyric Video) HD - YouTube
Everyone have one on me!

-Apollyon-
11-03-2013, 03:06 AM
Go to the strip club with your girl and have the baddest bitch and your girl grind up on you.. The stripper let me feel up on her ass and tittles.. This was actually on my 19th b-day.. i drank 4s before i went cuz i knew they wouldnt let me drink but the 2nd strip club was wild.. they let me drink and 2 strippers ate each other out.. They could of got fired but lets be real, aint no dude snitching.. Yeah i think it was only 2 strip clubs that night.. Fun moments.. My cousins best friend showed me her titties in the back seat of my cousins car while my cousin was driving.. We made out for a minute to.. Would of fucked if my cuzzo wasnt in the car.. A honky couldnt resist but had to.. The one that got away.. Fuck it, come to Toledo.. Might be able to hook you up with 2 bitches for the night.. I been trying to get a 3 some going but bitches always say they aint no lesbo.. im like whatever hoes.. wont lick a pussy but them hoes will suck 5 dicks at once..

Obey
11-03-2013, 03:08 AM
Go to the strip club with your girl and have the baddest bitch and your girl grind up on you.. The stripper let me feel up on her ass and tittles.. This was actually on my 19th b-day.. i drank 4s before i went cuz i knew they wouldnt let me drink but the 2nd strip club was wild.. they let me drink and 2 strippers ate each other out.. They could of got fired but lets be real, aint no dude snitching.. Yeah i think it was only 2 strip clubs that night.. Fun moments.. My cousins best friend showed me her titties in the back seat of my cousins car while my cousin was driving.. We made out for a minute to.. Would of fucked if my cuzzo wasnt in the car.. A honky couldnt resist but had to.. The one that got away.. Fuck it, come to Toledo.. Might be able to hook you up with 2 bitches for the night.. I been trying to get a 3 some going but bitches always say they aint no lesbo.. im like whatever hoes.. wont lick a pussy but them hoes will suck 5 dicks at once..

Damn.. lmao, I was just planning on getting mangled w/ my boy w/ a case of beer. This seems a lot more better.

-Apollyon-
11-03-2013, 03:13 AM
I swear the bitches i talk to are over 18 to :D.. You can get shrooms to.. Its either 30 or 35 an 8th.. Dont know how much a quarter is.. Shits legit to..

Obey
11-03-2013, 03:16 AM
This is all that's needed to be done tmrw. Luke Bryan - Take My Drunk Ass Home - YouTube

Phe
11-03-2013, 03:27 AM
Aint no party without shrooms.. I took them bitches and my cousin looked like a praying mantis kind of.. Her eyes were far apart.. The 1st time i took them everything looked like blu-ray shit..

Obey
11-03-2013, 03:32 AM
My drunk is Steve-O with being more naked.

Phe
11-03-2013, 03:35 AM
My 20th b-day was fun.. i spent it in jail but i clowned.. i stole some fat dudes ramon noodles, pissed in one dudes lotion and pissed in another dudes water bottle.. Then i topped it all off by punching myself in the nose a lot and throwing my blood all over my room.. Boredom at its finest..

---------- Post added at 04:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 AM ----------

lmao @ the steve-o shit.. dont get black out drunk, you might try fucking your friends mom like i did.. another drunk time i was taking my girl home and i ended up pissing in a couple peoples front yards..

NOBLE
11-03-2013, 03:37 AM
HBD bro!

Phe
11-03-2013, 03:57 AM
Another black out moment i was with this bitch in my bed and i guess we were talking and shit and one of the reasons she stayed the night was so we could fuck around (it was suppose to be our 1st fuck moment) and i guess i got up to piss and never came back.. i woke up downstairs on the couch.. She said i said i gotta piss and i was gone for awhile so she passed out.. i most likely took a piss then went downstairs and slept on the couch.. morning sex was good though..

PrincessClaire
11-03-2013, 05:26 AM
happy birthday!

Hubert Cumberdale
11-03-2013, 05:53 AM
Forget Phe's advice...GET BLACK OUT DRUNK!

J u s T C
11-03-2013, 08:45 AM
Happy birthday for Monday.

V3numb
11-03-2013, 09:12 AM
hbd.. you younhg ass..

Execute
11-03-2013, 09:44 AM
hbd bro!!

Rant
11-03-2013, 10:21 AM
A lot more better...

Rant
11-03-2013, 10:40 AM
I mean I understand going to your old high school teachers house and breaking all the windows on her car and pissing in her front seat or whatever

But guys breaking their OWN shit are retarded man

A lot more better...

Fidel Z
11-03-2013, 11:14 AM
My 20th b-day was fun.. i spent it in jail but i clowned.. i stole some fat dudes ramon noodles, pissed in one dudes lotion and pissed in another dudes water bottle.. Then i topped it all off by punching myself in the nose a lot and throwing my blood all over my room.. Boredom at its finest..

---------- Post added at 04:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 AM ----------

lmao @ the steve-o shit.. dont get black out drunk, you might try fucking your friends mom like i did.. another drunk time i was taking my girl home and i ended up pissing in a couple peoples front yards..

What theā€¦! What jail is that? You basically violated every Rule and shouldn't be alive right now lol

Phe
11-03-2013, 11:36 AM
Jason when you black out you lose control.. Lil Fidel Z it was a county jail for surrounding counties... After you get sentenced you go there or prison.. I did 90 days and clowned..

Obey
11-03-2013, 11:37 AM
Lmaao, these stories are funny as shit. Thanks for all the wishes though fellas.

Phe
11-03-2013, 11:42 AM
It never gets old telling them.. I still get made fun of for trying to fuck my friends mom.. She has MS lol.. Anyways happy b-day mofo..

Obey
11-03-2013, 11:44 AM
Well it's technically still tmrw, the 4th. I just posted it early in the AM :D Eth's sig is funny as shit lmao.