PDA

View Full Version : 2013 LB YouTube Cypher: FINAL ROUND

NOBLE
11-03-2013, 01:20 AM
http://i41.tinypic.com/2aj26nc.png
Alright folks, this is it! Please vote for who you think had the best verse from the video compilation below. Simply select their name in the poll. In order of appearance, they are Egotistik, Marty-McFly, and Erupt the Monsta. Please do not vote for yourself or crew member or anything like that. Poll will be open for 3 days. Good luck fellas!
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_7oOZD1bFww" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Erupt da Monsta
11-03-2013, 01:26 AM
this came out dope as hell, good luck fellas

DUKE ~RRR~
11-03-2013, 02:40 AM
Damn this was a nice listen respect to all three, Ego had a nice flow and style on this beat, Marty nice flow and lyrics, Erupt really felt his verse.

NOBLE
11-03-2013, 03:54 AM
All three of you guys did a great job! Thanks for the submissions!

D3FIANCE
11-03-2013, 04:29 AM
damn, I fuck with this heavy, Ego's flow and delivery was crazy, Sixx came with the lyricsm, and Erupt went hard, shit was tough, Summer madness 3 line was dope too!

I AM EGO
11-03-2013, 05:02 AM
I voted for myself Noble to see the votes, that was before I released you could see the votes without voting! My bad, please don't count one of my votes! Thanks, good shit guys!

Manhattan
11-03-2013, 09:13 AM
Dope! Everyone came proper here. Nice turn out

V3numb
11-03-2013, 10:34 AM
tbh they was all pretty hot, 1st time i heard ego perdio.. was surprising, im not gonna give an expo but in overall composition gotta give it to..

Six GMV

Pugz
11-03-2013, 03:13 PM
Yo great job all 3 of you! For me it was a toss up between marty and ego.. Egotistik Im a big fan of your flow.. you already know.. Same with you Marty-McFly.. So it came down to the lyrics for me.. Marty-McFly even though you took a shot at me I still gotta give it up to you :D Shit came proper son! @Erupt-The-Monsta dont get me wrong I thought your drop was ill too but in my overall decision I took vid quality into account.. Hit me up if your down to make a track @ all 3 of you.. and I hope you guys sign up for Minute To Win It

CaptainBeale
11-03-2013, 05:22 PM
i say Sixx-Shots got this one

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

Marty-McFly

NOBLE
11-03-2013, 05:24 PM
i say Sixx-Shots got this one

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

Marty-McFly

Don't forget to vote though. There's a poll up at the top.

PeacefulW4RRIOR
11-03-2013, 06:10 PM
Had to go with Ego on this. But like everyone else, I also think everyone did a great job, and I really did have a tough time picking my winner. Gotta say though, first impressions. And something about ego's performance hooked me. But to be Honest Erupt, came within a Hair of my vote. The way his picked up towards the end almost took it. Good Job everyone though! Would have like to seen more entry's though.

Phracture
11-03-2013, 08:22 PM
Egotistik nice drop bro, had a dope flow you def got my attention from now on bro . Marty-McFly aka SIX I fucked with the bars heavy nice punches . Erupt the Monsta Fucked with the Flow and bars tied in nicely .

this was a dope match no doubt . vote concealed, I was caught between two battlers .

NOBLE
11-04-2013, 02:11 AM
ET the Refugee's vote removed due to him and Egotistik being in the same crew.

Hubert Cumberdale
11-04-2013, 02:59 AM
I'm assuming Crysis' vote removed too?

NOBLE
11-04-2013, 03:04 AM
I just noticed he was in a crew with one of the participants. I'm honestly not hip as to who's in who's crew and I don't have time to be. I'll just start handing out infractions from now on.

ET the Refugee
11-04-2013, 08:28 AM
Man i honestly think he was the best one whether he's in my crew or not. That's bullshit.

Hubert Cumberdale
11-04-2013, 09:03 AM
^There are plenty of cunts who would cheat on the site so you cant take it personally.

WHITZ
11-04-2013, 01:12 PM
Daaamn.. Props to all 3 of you Gz.. definitely brought it on this one.
I was digging all this shit.. too bad that only one of yall can walk away wit the W. Cuz it nice all throughout..

Six though stood out for me the most and I don't wanna take away from the ego and monsta.. cuz they had the fire lit too.

Congrats

V3numb
11-04-2013, 01:15 PM
Egotistik nice drop bro, had a dope flow you def got my attention from now on bro . Marty-McFly aka SIX I fucked with the bars heavy nice punches . Erupt the Monsta Fucked with the Flow and bars tied in nicely .

this was a dope match no doubt . vote concealed, I was caught between two battlers .

lol.. he said ""concealed"..

but he voted for Erupt... :D

NOBLE
11-06-2013, 01:35 AM
Congrats to Marty-McFly, winner of the 2013 LB YouTube Contest! Shouts out to everyone who participated in making a dope series of compilations. Also a big shout out to everyone who voted. There's a new competiton up: The Minute To Win IT. Sign up for that if you haven't done so already. Also check out the Bars-4-Bling Video Tournament we're having soon. Sign-ups are still open for that as well.

Hubert Cumberdale
11-06-2013, 11:12 AM
Congratz Mart.

WHITZ
11-06-2013, 09:46 PM
Congrats Mcfly - Start to finish, you threw it dowwwn..

Marty-McFly
11-06-2013, 10:01 PM
Good looking..shout to ego n erupt for a crazy final fellaz, honestly i felt ego's verse was flow on top of flow on top of flow..i never heard of him before the contest but im sure this cypher helped get his name out there to the point letsbeef wont be forgetting about him no time soon..

On another note, i really feel like erupt is becoming the emcee that most of us expect him to be..nice with the topicals, his written game is official, and hes one of my fav's to win the gc tourney this year..(ego and rock are other strong possiblities)..

Anyways shout to Pugz and Noble for throwwing it together..good looking on the title and prize as well..and shout to everyone who stayed glued in and showwed their support..1

I AM EGO
11-07-2013, 08:06 AM
Good lookin' out Marty, congrats.

Erupt da Monsta
11-07-2013, 09:05 AM
Good looking..shout to ego n erupt for a crazy final fellaz, honestly i felt ego's verse was flow on top of flow on top of flow..i never heard of him before the contest but im sure this cypher helped get his name out there to the point letsbeef wont be forgetting about him no time soon..

On another note, i really feel like erupt is becoming the emcee that most of us expect him to be..nice with the topicals, his written game is official, and hes one of my fav's to win the gc tourney this year..(ego and rock are other strong possiblities)..

Anyways shout to Pugz and Noble for throwwing it together..good looking on the title and prize as well..and shout to everyone who stayed glued in and showwed their support..1

Congrats fam! ... You deserve it. And appreciate the love.

---------- Post added at 09:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 AM ----------

Good shit at Ego too, verse was dope

Flako Boom
11-08-2013, 03:34 PM
conrats six shott,dope compilations overall,,

Skizzo
04-05-2015, 05:55 PM
Damn... I got this & I know its late, but Erupt was hella underrated here imho. He killed that shit.

Erupt da Monsta
04-11-2015, 10:34 PM
Damn... I got this & I know its late, but Erupt was hella underrated here imho. He killed that shit.

Appreciate that shit bruh. You win some you lose some ... Thought I took this but Marty came with it too so it is what it is haha