PDA

View Full Version : Delete My Open...

Phe
11-02-2013, 01:31 PM
Just C RULE NOBLE Schematix

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

Never mind it glitched..

NOBLE
11-02-2013, 01:57 PM
Whatever happened to PM'ing staff....and providing links?

V3numb
11-02-2013, 02:29 PM
right?.. what a dick.. lol

Phe
11-02-2013, 02:52 PM
Whatever happened to PM'ing staff....and providing links?

I'm on my ps3 so by the time i did that some retard could of taken it..

NOBLE
11-02-2013, 03:40 PM
It's not your fault though. I think after processing multiple requests daily, you'd just prefer if people give you a link that takes you right to what they're talking about as opposed to when they say "peep my latest open" or "delete my latest cypher" and you have to go searching all through their profile to find the link to their latest cypher. No one has time for that. Not that it's that big of a deal to go on someone's profile page, but when you have to do request after request, you start to think "hey, I'm helping YOU out. Couldn't you make my job a little easier by just providing a simple freaking link in the first place?" I'm almost about to have a "have your link ready or I'm going to ignore the shit out of your request" policy.
This isn't going at you or anything Apollyon...I'm just ranting. Don't mind me.

Phe
11-02-2013, 04:06 PM
NOBLE I already know bro.. I'm a mod without the responsibilities and title... You know I'm good for it but I don't have chat since I'm either on my phone or ps3 and don't have a free internet cord to hook up my computer.. I would of PMed but only mod that I seen that was on was Just C and I rather message someone else but I ain't know how long til some retard tried sniping my LBT verse..

CakedOut
11-04-2013, 12:45 AM
You know you could of just pm'd one of us.