PDA

View Full Version : FULLHOUSE FRIDAYS POPPIN TONIGHT @7pm..HUGE TURNOUT EXPECTED

Tain
11-01-2013, 11:36 AM
This chatroom thing is going to catch on. Twice we've done it, and twice its blown up pretty heavy. I will be recording the session tonight and putting together a "LB HIGHLIGHT VIDEO" of the session with video clips of the best spits of the night. Be a part of something blowin up. FULLHOUSE FRIDAYS by TAIN LETS GO! VICIOUS!

Babylon
11-01-2013, 01:03 PM
I'll be there, maybe even spitting tonight.

ET the Refugee
11-01-2013, 02:11 PM
Man this sounds fucking fun....too bad i work in a fucking restaurant. 7pm is about the time I'm full of people,,,,,maybe another day.

Tain
11-01-2013, 03:17 PM
Dam homey I know this conflicts with alot of peoples schedule. Hopefully u can get their for future events. Should be a weekly thing from here on out. VICIOUS!

I AM EGO
11-02-2013, 02:46 AM
Just finished, damn.. we were rippin that shit up Tain, you shoulda stuck round. Shout out to Nocky, Reem and SavageCapone, good session guys.. Also Tain maybe we could do it twice a week? That shit's addictive.

Hubert Cumberdale
11-02-2013, 06:31 AM
I wish I could get on, but when I hit it at like 12pm GMT Tain's always the only one there, then I have to sleepy time cause I've an early start on Saturdays. Good shit to everyone who is showing, and the promotion Tain is giving it.

Tain
11-03-2013, 01:37 PM
I appreciate all that tried their best to show up. Im thinking Fridays may not be the best day. Maybe a tuesday or wednesday might help. Hard enough on here an i think doin it on Friday is harder. Anyone with a good day or idea post it IMMEDIATELY. Lets keep this weekly shit going.....This week the turnout was no where near the last one but thats cool. We'll be at it next week too. VICIOUS!

V3numb
11-03-2013, 01:52 PM
u shud wensday.. middle of the week.. and boosts everyone's boredom time invetween the rest of the week