PDA

View Full Version : 2013 GC: RD1 - lIl~CAPon3 Vs UnEtH - (UnEtH Wins 3-0)

Hubert Cumberdale
10-31-2013, 08:33 AM
lIl~CAPon3 Vs UnEtH

This topical is part of the 2013 Topical Grand Championship

Rules
Verses are due Friday, November 8th.
Verses are to be posted in THIS thread.
There are NO EXTENSIONS.
Verses must be 20-30 lines long.
Vote deductions will happen for people going over.
Voting is 3-0 KO, 3-1 TKO or first to 5.

Topic
The Magician

Hubert Cumberdale
10-31-2013, 09:10 AM
lIl CAPonE's verse

The Magician is a crafty fellow kind of SULLEN YET SMOOTH, He lays your cards on the table infront of u then all of a SUDDEN THEY MOVE, Rabbits popping outta hats, mad FUZZ ON YOUR SHOES, The crowd roars, but he never forgets that 'Cheers' are the COUSIN OF BOOS, he tips his hat as the CURTAINS CLOSE, he puts away props he only brings to CERTAIN SHOWS, the props use to belong to a MASTER of ILLUSIONS, they dont tlk no more CAS THERE STILL FEUDIN, over something that happen long ago when the magician was his 'FATHERS' APPRENTICE, while cuttin a women in half infront of ALL THERE THAT WITNESSED, the tricc went sour FROM THE START, as the women gets traped in a box the 'master' handed the blade out nd said now 'SON' its YA PART, he took the blade wit ease nd steadied on the box nd wit the first jab at the gag the apprentice STUN THE HEART, the women made no sound not EVEN A PLEA, so the apprentice kept sawing until he noticed the box BEGAN TA BLEED, the apprentice stood shocked nd his father couldnt help but to smile over DAT SITE cas hes the one that switched the saw that the apprentice was gonna use later THAT NIGHT the crowd grew concerned nd the apprentice was SPEECHLESS cas the women in the box wasnt just any women but his only WEAKNESS she was the women who gave BIRTH TO HIM!!his mother lay bleeding by his hands nd his father turned a SMURK TO A GRIN that was his PLAN YOU SEE cas his wife had life insurance nd he wanted that money nd didnt give a fucc about FAMILY now that his wife was gone nd his son was heading to jail for MANSLAUGHTER he will collect the money nd spend it as he please without the FAM BOTHERIN

Hubert Cumberdale
11-05-2013, 10:17 AM
My verse

This is a story of the most stunning magician,
Who created an act with the most lovely assistant,
He thought the pair were permanent, that they'd designed a life,
And would always stand on stage, staying side by side,
But one day the magician performed the greatest of tricks,
He made his assistant disappear and float away in the wind,
There is no team when the magic starts to drift away,
And this is not something a revealed card could ever change,
He did it with one woman and a bottle of Scotch in him,
I watched it all from the back so I was sort of the audience,
Like an escapist, she had to get out to survive,
Cause he had wrecked their act with his mountains of lies,
A powerful weapon's removed when you're disarming the magic,
There's no disparaging the havoc behind a sparkly jacket,
His love displayed is now thought to be trickery,
Cause magic is never real, it's beyond our ability,
If only the kids watching ever knew it's fake,
Well not me; my outlook is disputed, my view has changed,
It's a relationship cut in two, never being undone,
But I guess that just happens when dad's cheating on mum.

Hubert Cumberdale
11-09-2013, 02:54 PM
Upping

Hubert Cumberdale
11-09-2013, 04:23 PM
Re-Upping

ELOH STACKz
11-12-2013, 08:42 AM
Phenom started off well, but kinda lost me during the middle. The end had a nice twist, but I think you definitely could've done more... Eth's verse was a little more complex, with a deeper lying Metaphor comparing a "disappearing act" magic trick to the "disappearing act" the Father did to his family...

Vote: Eth-nically Challenged... Lol

Joe MuGGz
11-13-2013, 12:54 PM
Cap: Your entry was cool. Kinda dark and a bit evil but I like the twist you put in it tho. It was all a plan to get $.. It seem a bit forced towards the end..

Un: Nice entry you got here. Provided a nice read.. I love the double meaning.. And Im sure alot of catts can relate in some form.. I stuck to every word.. good job.

MVGT Un

Hubert Cumberdale
11-15-2013, 04:01 AM
Good shit man.

UnEtH Wins 3-1

RULE
01-04-2020, 06:21 PM
added

tbm