PDA

View Full Version : BARS-4-BLING Sponsored Video Battle Tournament: OFFICIAL SIGN-UPS!!

NOBLE
10-30-2013, 09:16 PM
<marquee behavior="scroll" direction="left">BARS-4-BLING
VIDEO BATTLE TOURNAMENT
OFFICIAL SIGN-UP</marquee>
http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=913&pictureid=2296
We're kicking off 2013's major Video Battle event this month. It will be hosted on the LetsBeef YouTube channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/OfficialLetsBeef) as a platform that we're building up to help those who may be looking to expand into live battling in the future. This is a great way to gain exposure to a larger audience and we will be uploading the compilations to the LetsBeef YouTube channel as they drop. The format is simple:
This is a 32 man elimination tourney. As long as you have a webcam and microphone, all you do is record yourself spitting your verse on camera. It can be over a beat of your own chosing or acapella, but the person sending will determine which one it is. If someone sends to you on a beat, you MUST respond on a beat or face disqualification. Likewise, if someone sends to you spitting acapella, you MUST respond with acapella or face disqualification. There will be a full week between rounds. Verses are written (unless you prefer to freestyle).
Contestants will upload their submission on their YouTube channels, then drop the links into a text battle. This way, LB can vote on it. Winners will be determined by LB voting results, not YouTube comments. If you do not have a YouTube channel and don't want to sign up for one for whatever reason, you can send me the clip and I will upload it for you.
There will be time limits to your submissions in each round (TBD). The time limits do not include whatever intros or graphical depictions you would like to include in your submission. It only restricts the actual time you spend on your verse.
The Winner will receive high quality Hip Hop jewellery provided by our sponsor WWW.HIPHOPBLING.COM (http://www.hiphopbling.com/) valued at up to $250, $75 dollars cash courtesy of yours truly, a Royal Blue Title that reads Video Battle Champion, a LIFETIME exclusive membership, 3 emcee items, and the gold trophy award. Everyone else who makes it to the semi-finals will also receive an emcee item and a FREE 3-MONTH EXCLUSIVE MEMBERSHIP. Sign-ups will be up from now till the 10th of November.
*IMPORTANT From the 8th of November, there will be a 48-hour check-in period which all who sign up must check in. If you do not check in within that period even though you are signed up, you may forfeit your spot and may be replaced on the roster.

First Round Brackets and rules will be up soon as soon as all 32 spots are filled. The remaining spots will be filled on a first come/first served basis.

---------------------------

emceekilgore
Duh Great Whyte
stricc
Ill Reem
Nocky
ROBINHOOD-Parkhi
FREAK_MC ~RRR~
Bnas
Dono
S1theSick
Blocc
TheDarkness
Erupt the Monsta
skinEC~RRR~
TimmyV
UhMAZING
Egotistik
WHITZ
✍SlitzBeats™ RRR
leftswifty
~ASP3CT~
JamoesAkaSandMan
_Bz_
HoT LiKe WhuT WhuT
John J
leroybrown
DJ Denton
JSly
Taberkalosis
Doc T
KushiAno
BLNK

emceekilgore
10-30-2013, 09:35 PM
I want in

Manhattan
10-30-2013, 09:50 PM
This looks dope NOBLE good ish

Duh Great Whyte sign up man

Duh Great Whyte
10-30-2013, 10:25 PM
Yea u already kno shoulda been on that confirmed list s'all good tho i see where i stand w ya'll

NOBLE
10-30-2013, 10:28 PM
Yea u already kno shoulda been on that confirmed list s'all good tho i see where i stand w ya'll

Lol...it's not like that fam. I got you signed up for this and I know you going all out on the competition.

stricc
10-30-2013, 11:44 PM
sign me up noble...a x2 would look good next to my video title :)

X Paces
10-31-2013, 01:43 AM
Sign me up. Showtime!

Murderous Swag
10-31-2013, 06:37 AM
Giv3 me a week to decide on this noble wanna make sure I can commit to it....stricc dont get full of yaself son already kno

Vegeta
10-31-2013, 09:30 AM
NOBLE Sign me up bro.......

The Ghost of Freak
10-31-2013, 10:11 AM
NOBLE, ah you know FREAK is in this shiz… sign me up!

Dono
10-31-2013, 11:17 AM
Throw me in.

Kali kid
10-31-2013, 02:17 PM
sign me up :pimp:

Denton
10-31-2013, 03:11 PM
YES!!!!

Savage Capone
10-31-2013, 03:29 PM
sign me up

NOBLE
10-31-2013, 03:30 PM
Guys please do not sign up unless you KNOW for sure you will be posting. This event is being sponsored and if people no show' it'll be a bad look and be harder for us to get similarly sponsored events in the future.

13 spots left.........

Murderous Swag
10-31-2013, 04:57 PM
thats the only reason i have not signed up yet due to my busy ass schedule unless im 100 percent ill be committed i dont intend on signing up

stricc
10-31-2013, 06:37 PM
im tha reason you aint signed up yet...^^ :)

Murderous Swag
10-31-2013, 07:39 PM
lmfaooooo stricc u good people yo but dont flatter yourself bro haha

B L O C C
10-31-2013, 07:41 PM
NOBLE sign me up bruh

TheDarkness
11-02-2013, 01:44 PM
yo I'm definetly down for this. COUNT ME IN!!!!!:guns:

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

@ noble yo sign me up this sounds like fun

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

NOBLE sign me up

NOBLE
11-02-2013, 01:49 PM
yo I'm definetly down for this. COUNT ME IN!!!!!:guns:

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

@ noble yo sign me up this sounds like fun

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

NOBLE sign me up

I got you. Only about 10 spots left folks.

Erupt da Monsta
11-02-2013, 11:40 PM
Sign me up yo, im down

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

9 for spots, yall realize this is some quick money for a few bars lol......

skinEC~RRR~
11-03-2013, 02:15 AM
sign me up,,,,,GUESS WHOSE BACK!

TimmyV
11-03-2013, 03:49 PM
I would like to be in this

UhMAZING
11-03-2013, 03:59 PM
I'm down NOBLE I'm working on getting a new computer within the next 2 weeks. I can still come on and check in on my phone. Sign me up and we'll see what happens.

NOBLE
11-03-2013, 04:01 PM
I'm down NOBLE I'm working on getting a new computer within the next 2 weeks. I can still come on and check in on my phone. Sign me up and we'll see what happens.

It won't start till the 10th but it might even be postponed till the 17th if we have to wait for the Audio GC to close so there's definitely plenty of time.

mr5torm
11-03-2013, 06:25 PM
mr5torm

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

sign me up

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

and im ready to battle somebody right now!

NOBLE
11-03-2013, 07:01 PM
sign me up :pimp:

mr5torm

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

sign me up

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

and im ready to battle somebody right now!

I can't sign you guys up. You need some audio or text battles under your belts first.

I AM EGO
11-03-2013, 09:24 PM
confirming

WHITZ
11-04-2013, 08:51 PM
Sign me up

HellaHardBeatz~RRR
11-05-2013, 09:25 AM
Sign me up aswell, gonna bring da heat

UhMAZING
11-05-2013, 12:14 PM
It won't start till the 10th but it might even be postponed till the 17th if we have to wait for the Audio GC to close so there's definitely plenty of time.

That's what's up

NOBLE
11-05-2013, 02:08 PM
13 spots left, 5 days left to sign up.

leftswifty
11-05-2013, 06:08 PM
let me get in this

KingBankstou
11-06-2013, 01:14 AM
a jet jet , checking in for dat bling bling

im so icy

im so icyyyyyyyyyyyy

NOBLE
11-06-2013, 01:15 AM
a jet jet , checking in for dat bling bling

im so icy

im so icyyyyyyyyyyyy

So you're in?

Specz
11-06-2013, 03:24 AM
NOBLE hook me up homie.. ''ill give it a go''

NOBLE
11-06-2013, 05:11 AM
This tournament is going to be crack....guaranteed!

JamoesAkaSandMan
11-06-2013, 04:36 PM
I will get in... I was all time number 1 in video battles for ever

NOBLE
11-06-2013, 04:51 PM
I will get in... I was all time number 1 in video battles for ever

I'll put you in...but just make sure you're around for the checki-in which we'll have as soon as the roster is filled....
10 more to go

PulldaPin
11-06-2013, 07:29 PM
Sign me up....PulldaPin

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

PulldaPin.....sign me up man.

Murderous Swag
11-06-2013, 08:02 PM
Yo heres the deal......I dont have my camera with me and wont be home until the end of nov i def wanna take part and if that is feasable to make it to where the end of the first round ends round then i can do it and ill just bring my hd camera on the road with me....so if u can accomadate me just for the first round NOBLE sign me up after that there wont be no issue

_Bz_
11-06-2013, 10:01 PM
How u sign up? I want in most def! Bin a minute.

NOBLE
11-06-2013, 10:10 PM
How u sign up? I want in most def! Bin a minute.

I'll sign you up. It'll start in the next week or so.

Murderous Swag
11-06-2013, 11:23 PM
NOBLE lemme know yo

NOBLE
11-06-2013, 11:33 PM
I don't know if we can postpone it till the end of this month and I also don't know about letting you come in in the second round. If we're going to do replacements, it'll be in the first round only when people don't check in. That's how I run my tourneys. After that, there will be no replacements. The most I can do is postpone it till after Dono vs Erupt is open in the GC since they're both in this as well...the latest by the 17th. But we really gotta get this show moving. Pugz is running the Minute To Win It off the Youtube channel as well so I'm going to be spending a lot of time promoting. No time for postponing right now.

Murderous Swag
11-07-2013, 06:07 AM
I understand man your only doing one video tourney a year arent you?

NOBLE
11-07-2013, 02:27 PM
There's only one this year period, but even if we have more in the future, there'll only be one per year that has a blue title.

HoT LiKe WhuT WhuT
11-08-2013, 02:35 AM
I wanna sign up pac

NOBLE
11-08-2013, 02:42 AM
I wanna sign up pac

Oh shit! You back?

John J
11-08-2013, 09:07 AM
VIDEO BATTLE TOURNAMENT
We're kicking off 2013's major Video Battle event this month. It will be hosted on the LetsBeef YouTube channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/OfficialLetsBeef) as a platform that we're building up to help those who may be looking to expand into live battling in the future. This is a great way to gain exposure to a larger audience and we will be uploading the compilations to the LetsBeef YouTube channel as they drop. The format is simple:
This is a 32 man elimination tourney. As long as you have a webcam and microphone, all you do is record yourself spitting your verse on camera. It can be over a beat of your own chosing or acapella, but the person sending will determine which one it is. If someone sends to you on a beat, you MUST respond on a beat or face disqualification. Likewise, if someone sends to you spitting acapella, you MUST respond with acapella or face disqualification. There will be a full week between rounds. Verses are written (unless you prefer to freestyle).
Contestants will upload their submission on their YouTube channels, then drop the links into a text battle. This way, LB can vote on it. Winners will be determined by LB voting results, not YouTube comments. If you do not have a YouTube channel and don't want to sign up for one for whatever reason, you can send me the clip and I will upload it for you.
There will be time limits to your submissions in each round (TBD). The time limits do not include whatever intros or graphical depictions you would like to include in your submission. It only restricts the actual time you spend on your verse.
The Winner will receive high quality Hip Hop jewellery provided by our sponsor WWW.HIPHOPBLING.COM (http://www.hiphopbling.com/) valued at up to $250, $75 dollars cash courtesy of yours truly, a Royal Blue Title that reads Video Battle Champion, a LIFETIME exclusive membership, 3 emcee items, and the gold trophy award. Everyone else who makes it to the semi-finals will also receive an emcee item and a FREE 3-MONTH EXCLUSIVE MEMBERSHIP. Sign-ups will be up from now till the 10th of November.
*IMPORTANT From the 8th of November, there will be a 48-hour check-in period which all who sign up must check in. If you do not check in within that period even though you are signed up, you may forfeit your spot and may be replaced on the roster.

First Round Brackets and rules will be up soon as soon as all 32 spots are filled. The remaining spots will be filled on a first come/first served basis.

emceekilgore
Duh Great Whyte
stricc
Ill Reem
Nocky
ROBINHOOD-Parkhi
FREAK_MC ~RRR~
Bnas
Dono
S1theSick
Blocc
TheDarkness
Erupt the Monsta
skinEC~RRR~
TimmyV
UhMAZING
Egotistik
WHITZ
✍SlitzBeats™ RRR
leftswifty
~ASP3CT~
JamoesAkaSandMan
_Bz_
HoT LiKe WhuT WhuT
TBD
TBD
TBD
TBD
TBD
TBD
TBDand tell
TBD

sign me up and tell me what to do 1st

Leroy Brown
11-08-2013, 10:46 AM
Sign me up

WHITZ
11-08-2013, 11:26 AM
John J musta Got KTFO and quit boxing.. now he's a rapper again..

UhMAZING
11-08-2013, 01:28 PM
VIDEO BATTLE TOURNAMENT

emceekilgore
Duh Great Whyte
stricc
Ill Reem
Nocky
ROBINHOOD-Parkhi
FREAK_MC ~RRR~
Bnas
Dono
S1theSick
Blocc
TheDarkness
Erupt the Monsta
skinEC~RRR~
TimmyV
UhMAZING
Egotistik
WHITZ
✍SlitzBeats™ RRR
leftswifty
~ASP3CT~
JamoesAkaSandMan
_Bz_
HoT LiKe WhuT WhuT
John J
leroybrown
TBD
TBD
TBD
TBD
TBD
TBD

Need to get some more people on this shit so it can start and see who we're up against.

Denton
11-08-2013, 02:56 PM
I'll take part in this.

NOBLE
11-08-2013, 05:48 PM
sign me up and tell me what to do 1st
Here's an example of what you'll be doing:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ZbZuVBQhim8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Basically, once you find out who you're up against and what the time limit is, record a verse against them and upload it to your Youtube channel. Then paste the link into a text battle such as this: http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=446223
That way, LB can vote on it. You can use a beat or go a capella, but whoever goes first gets to choose the format. Either side can post first, so if you know you're way more comfortable with one format than the other, then you should try to post first. Flips are allowed, so both sender and receiver will have some advantage. Let me know if you still have any questions.

Murderous Swag
11-08-2013, 05:58 PM
Fuck it ill use my laptop camera first round sign me up noble

Tab3rkalosis
11-09-2013, 04:52 AM
sign me up

John J
11-09-2013, 01:08 PM
Here's an example of what you'll be doing:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ZbZuVBQhim8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Basically, once you find out who you're up against and what the time limit is, record a verse against them and upload it to your Youtube channel. Then paste the link into a text battle such as this: http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=446223
That way, LB can vote on it. You can use a beat or go a capella, but whoever goes first gets to choose the format. Either side can post first, so if you know you're way more comfortable with one format than the other, then you should try to post first. Flips are allowed, so both sender and receiver will have some advantage. Let me know if you still have any questions.

got you.. when will i know who am battling?

NOBLE
11-09-2013, 01:44 PM
got you.. when will i know who am battling?

As soon as 3 more people sign up, I will post the round 1 brackets and there will be a two day period for checking in before the round officially starts.

PulldaPin
11-09-2013, 09:25 PM
I need this chance bruh. Put me down....PulldaPin

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

VIDEO BATTLE TOURNAMENT

emceekilgore
Duh Great Whyte
stricc
Ill Reem
Nocky
ROBINHOOD-Parkhi
FREAK_MC ~RRR~
Bnas
Dono
S1theSick
Blocc
TheDarkness
Erupt the Monsta
skinEC~RRR~
TimmyV
UhMAZING
Egotistik
WHITZ
✍SlitzBeats™ RRR
leftswifty
~ASP3CT~
JamoesAkaSandMan
_Bz_
HoT LiKe WhuT WhuT
John J
leroybrown
DJ Denton
Schematix
Taberkalosis
TBD
TBD
TBD

hook me up...so i could PULLdaPin on em....

Denton
11-10-2013, 12:28 AM
Checkin in yo

Doc T
11-10-2013, 03:34 AM
why not sign me up noble!

John J
11-10-2013, 08:05 AM
As soon as 3 more people sign up, I will post the round 1 brackets and there will be a two day period for checking in before the round officially starts.

aight .. shoot me a pm when the 3 are in

NOBLE
11-10-2013, 08:08 AM
why not sign me up noble!

You're in!

HellaHardBeatz~RRR
11-10-2013, 01:30 PM
Checkin' in once again

emceekilgore
11-10-2013, 02:05 PM
chhhhheckin in

Doc T
11-10-2013, 04:44 PM
You're in!

Appreciate it Let Me know when battling commences

Murderous Swag
11-10-2013, 06:08 PM
NOBLE im having server issues out here where im at so to refrain from screwing up by being a no show due to that take me off...i understand this is a sponsered tourney and i respect that and im not completely sure ill make post every round due to the inconsistent connection i have

JSly
11-11-2013, 01:44 PM
JSly ready to do this

KingBankstou
11-11-2013, 01:45 PM
why yall take a nigga off da brackets??????????

NOBLE
11-11-2013, 03:39 PM
why yall take a nigga off da brackets??????????

Wasn't sure you was actually signing up. I got ya.

NOBLE
11-11-2013, 03:51 PM
We now have our 32 sign ups. Brackets will be up later today.

stricc
11-11-2013, 03:54 PM
im still around